The Son of Lord Voldemort

By IHaveDementia

Voldemort never killed Harry, instead he killed his parents and kidnapped Harry to raise as his own son again... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Not an update
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 114

1.2K 64 0
By IHaveDementia

Tom looked at Severus, anger marred his handsome features. Sizzling flames cast a shadow against Severus' face.

"This must end, Severus," Tom said.

Tom tossed a piece of folded up parchment into the fire and the flames cracked and hissed. He watched as the letter dissolved into ash.

"I've searched every book I can think of," Severus said. Frustration slipping through his usual stoic mask. "I'm afraid that for once, I do not have the answers you seek."

Tom's eyes flashed red, and he tapped his long fingers on the arm of his chair. He had woken this morning to a letter from Luna, telling him about another vivid vision she'd had. Luna had described, in unsettling vidid detail, what she had seen. Including the bite marks that had appeared on her skin. It was the second time since she had started her third year at Hogwarts that it had happened, and although he wouldn't admit it aloud, he was worried.

Tom hadn't expected to care for Luna when he took her into his home. He had planned on using her as a pawn, and what happened to her after would be of no consequence to him. Yet somewhere down the line, like Harrison, the blonde girl had crept into his cold heart. He hated it, loathed the added weakness. But still, he couldn't deny it.

Tom had searched high and low for any recorded cases of a seer having wounds from their visions inflicted on them, but he couldn't find a single case. He knew that if he couldn't than neither could Severus, but he needed a solution. A way for Luna to retain her visions, but for the bruises and bite marks to cease.

"A potion," Tom said. "I want a potion that will stop her symptoms."

Severus shifted. To anyone else it would've appeared as if he was merely finding a more comfortable position, but Voldemort knew he was nervous.

"I will, of course, attempt to make a potion," Severus said. "However, as there is no one to test it on, and no information to base my brewing on…"

"You will do so," Tom said, his tone threatening.

"Of course, T—, my Lord," Severus said respectfully.

Tom caught the slip, but he didn't comment. This hadn't begun as a formal meeting, so he wouldn't curse the almost mistake, not today.

"Good," Tom looked into the flames. "Is there any news in regard to Krum?"

"He left Hogwarts this morning with Ginny Weasley," Severus said. "They were laughing."

"Excellent," Tom nodded. He looked at Severus. "What of my son? Is he with the girl?"

"I saw him this morning with the Black twins," Severus said. Tom frowned. Severus continued, "He knows what is expected of him, my Lord. Harrison will draw in the veela."

"Yes," Tom said, "you're right."

Severus opened his mouth, but at that moment the door to Tom's office burst open. Tom's eyes narrowed as the wooden door banged against the wall. Severus jumped to his feet, his wand pointed at the door.

"My Lord," Dawlish said. His eyes were wide, anger and confusion in their dark depths.

"What is the meaning of this?" Tom said, his tone cold enough to freeze water.

Severus stowed his wand up his sleeve, as Dawlish bowed respectfully.

"I know not to interrupt, my Lord," Dawlish said. Tom knew what the man had to say was important, was it not, he wouldn't risk getting cursed for barging into his office. "I knew you'd want to know straightaway. The aurors went to the Carrow's estate, they said they received a tip. They found a room filled with dark artifacts. All illegal."

Tom's eyes narrowed, and anger surged through him. "Are James and Anna Carrow in custody?"

"James is," Dawlish said. "He claimed that the objects were his, and that his wife knew nothing about any of them."

"Of course," Severus said, "they have a daughter after all."

"What has James told the aurors?" Tom asked, ignoring Severus.

"Unfortunately, that's all I know," Dawlish said sourly. "I don't even know who sent in the tip."

Tom was inwardly seething. James Carrow was a good Death Eater.

"How do you not know?" Severus asked. "You're an auror after all." Severus' lips twisted. He had never liked Dawlish.

Dawlish spared Severus a glare. "It was an insulated raid. Kingsley, and a few other light bastards." He sneered. "The Tonks girl was there as well."

"I want to know who tipped them off," Tom said, his voice deceptively calm.

"Of course, my Lord," Dawlish bowed.

"You can go," Tom waved his hand.

Dawlish walked out backwards, and closed the door behind him.

"Do you think he will talk?" Severus asked.

"No," Tom said with certainty. "James is loyal."

The room descended into silence, with the exception of the crackling of the still dancing flames. Tom knew that something like this would happen soon. The moment Amelia allowed the killing curse to be used, the moment Dumbledore and his Order decided to stop playing the game like children, that's when he knew this would happen. The Order would use their connections with the aurors to perform raids. Tom was sure that tip didn't come from anyone. It was Kingsley, no doubt on Dumbledore's order, performing a raid under the guise of having received a tip.

"They're going to keep the raids coming," Tom said. He looked at Severus. "Return to Hogwarts, I need to call a meeting. All dark artifacts are to be hidden where no auror can find them."

"Is there anything I can do, my Lord?" Severus asked. He didn't look angry, but Tom could feel the anger about this recent development radiating off him.

"The potion," Tom said, "and continue to keep your ears and eyes open at Hogwarts. That werewolf is bound to eventually give something away."

Severus inclined his head and stood up to leave.

"And Severus," Tom said, as the Potions master opened the door. Severus turned to face him. "Keep an eye on Karkaroff."

Severus rose an eyebrow, before his face smoothed out. "Of course, my Lord."

Tom waited until the door closed before he pulled out a small black dragon hide notebook. He opened the book and wrote on the first line, Harrison. The black ink glowed silver momentarily before turning back to black and finally disappearing.

You must accelerate the plan for Miss Delacour. Do not send any letters via the post.

Father

Tom watched as the ink once more glowed silver, before turning black, then vanished completely. He closed the notebook. They had rarely used the book since Tom had purchased them for Harrison and his friends, but with the surprise raids, now was the time to be even more paranoid about safety than ever before.

Tom looked out a large square window. In the distance he could see white swans swimming in the lake, and bright green leaves fluttering against the wind.

"It seems as if I've underestimated your ability to play against the rules, Dumbledore," Tom murmured. "Let's make things interesting then, shall we?"

Tom walked over to the fireplace, grabbed a pinch of silver powder, and threw it into the fire. The flames turned green.

"Rita Skeeter," Tom said, a smirk forming on his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.1K 24
Harry Potter is the boy who lived, but he is not seen as someone powerful like Dumbledore or Voldemort. But what if he was powerful? What if he was o...
361 19 10
Eleanor Love Granger. Lost twin sister of Hermione Jean Granger and to some, a filthy mudblood. She was taken at a young age and assumed by her pare...
2.8K 164 8
Zi Carina Lestrange-Slytherin a name not known to most not even he who be named it. Son to the dark lord and prisoner to the light. Soon to learn of...
942K 31.4K 46
What if Harry didn't turn out how Dumbledore expected? What if he was changed by the horcrux and his experiences at the hands of the Dursleys? What i...