The Son of Lord Voldemort

By OneEyeTargaryen

Voldemort never killed Harry, instead he killed his parents and kidnapped Harry to raise as his own son again... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Not an update
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 111

1.4K 66 1
By OneEyeTargaryen

Harrison walked into the Great Hall on Halloween morning, and was surprised to see that the Halloween decorations that had graced the hall the past week were gone. In lieu of the typical Halloween decorations, silk banners in the various house colors decorated the ceiling. A giant banner with the Hogwarts crest hung behind the head table. Large diamond chandeliers floated above each table, and sparkling silver fairies floated around the ceiling.

Soon the Great Hall was filled with students and Dumbledore stood and called for silence.

"The time has finally arrived, this evening we will meet the students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang who will be staying with us for the rest of the year," Dumbledore said. "Please welcome, the students of Durmstrang Institute!"

The doors to the Great Hall burst open. Seven boys and five girls wearing blood red robes walked in, their faces impassive, and their steps in sync. They all held themselves with confidence and dignity. All of the students has black hair and tanned skin. They were led by a man Harrison knew, Igor Karkaroff. Igor was wearing slick silver robes, and his black hair was pulled into a low ponytail. He looked like the kind of man you wouldn't want to run into during the day, let alone down a dark alley.

"Bloody hell," a voice broke through the silence, "that's Viktor Krum."

Murmurs broke out around the hall as the students realized the world famous seeker was in their midst. Girls began to giggle, and Harrison rolled his eyes at their behavior. He looked at the Gryffindor table and his eyes found Ginny, her face was beet red. 'It appears as if someone is over their crush on Blaise. Perfect.' The Durmstrang students walked to the head table, inclined their heads in acknowledgment, then turned and faced the students.

"Now," Dumbledore continued, "I would like to introduce the students of Beauxbatons Academy!"

Harrison's eyebrows shot into his head as a woman taller than Hagrid led in a group of twelve students. She had olive colored skin, a beaky nose, and large, black, liquid looking eyes. The students that followed looked the opposite of the students from Durmstrang. They were all blonde, and wore light blue robes that were so silky they looked as if they were wearing water. The girl in front was the most beautiful Harrison had ever seen. Her long blonde hair reached down to her waist, and her blue eyes sparkled like two crystal clear pools. She had an unnaturally tiny waist, and legs that seemed to stretch for miles. Her pink lips were curled up in a smile, and her white teeth were blinding.

"Hello, Harrison," the blonde said quietly as she passed by him.

"Fleur," Harrison murmured.

Harrison had met Fleur Delacour the summer before his first year of Hogwarts, and had spoken with her a few times since. Her father was Pierre Delacour, France's Minister of Magic. Pierre wasn't a Death Eater, not even close, he was neutral. He knew who Voldemort was, but he didn't agree with his methods, and he didn't support the dark. However, he was a friend of the Malfoy family, and he promised to stay neutral, at least for the time being. Harrison knew his father didn't have Pierre killed because according to him, he was the lesser of two evils, as many in the French government had light leanings. At least Pierre stayed neutral in most areas.

The Beauxbatons students stood next to those from Durmstrang.

"Let us all give our guests a warm welcome," Dumbledore said jovially. The students burst into applause, as they craned their necks to get a better look. After a minute, Dumbledore raised his hands for silence. "If our guests would be so kind as to take seats at whichever table they'd prefer."

The students from Durmstrang immediately sat down at the Slytherin table, and the students from Beauxbatons sat down with the Ravenclaws. Harrison could see the boys around Fleur staring at her with dreamy expressions.

"This past week, the students of Hogwarts have been able to submit their name for consideration," Dumbledore began, "and shortly before their entrance to the Great Hall, the students of Beauxbatons and Durmstrang submitted their names as well." He spread his hands. "So now it is time, but before we bring in the casket I need to introduce, for those who do not know, Mr. Bartemius Crouch Crouch, Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation" — there was a smattering of applause, while his son, Barty looked at him impassively, "and Mr. Ludo Bagman, Head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports."

There was a much louder round of applause for Ludo, who seemed to lap up the attention. Ludo waved jovially at the students, while Crouch Senior looked as though he'd rather be anywhere else.

"Mr. Bagman and Mr. Crouch have worked tirelessly over the last few months on the arrangements for the Triwizard Tournament," Dumbledore continued, "and they will be joining myself, Professor Karkaroff, and Madama Maxine on the panel that will judge the champions' efforts."

At the mention of the word "champions," the attentiveness of the listening students seemed to sharpen.

Dumbledore smiled and said, "The casket, then, if you please, Mr. Filch."

Filch, who as usual, had been lurking unnoticed in a far corner of the Hall, now approached Dumbledore carrying a large wooden chest encrusted with jewels. The rubies and emeralds winked. A murmur of excitement filled the Hall.

"The instructions for the tasks the champions will face this year have already been examined by Mr. Crouch and Mr. Bagman," said Dumbledore as Filch placed the chest carefully on the table before him, "and they have made the necessary arrangements for each challenge. There will be three tasks, spaced throughout the school year, and they will test the champions in many different ways; their magical prowess, their daring, their powers of deduction, and of course, their ability to cope with danger."

At his last word, the Hall was filled with a silence so absolute that nobody seemed to be breathing.

"Now, when the champions' names are called, I would ask them please to come up to the top of the Hall, walk along the staff table, and go through into the next chamber, where they will receive their first instruction."

Dumbledore took out his wand and gave a great sweeping wave with it; at once, the chandeliers dimmed and the fairies disappeared, plunging the Great Hall into a state of semidarkness. The Goblet of Fire shone brightly, the bright blue flames danced, and red sparks shot out. Suddenly, the flames turned red, and more sparks shot out. A tongue of flame shot into the air, a charred bit of parchment fluttered out, and Dumbledore shot out his arm.

Dumbledore caught the parchment and held it at arm's length, so that he could read it by the light of the flames, which were blue once more.

"The champion for Durmstrang," he read in a strong, clear voice, "will be Viktor Krum."

Viktor smirked, before his face became impassive. He stood to the cheering of the Great Hall and made his way into the next chamber.

"Viktor will win, hands down," Pansy said.

The clapping died down, and once more the flames turned red, and shot out a bit of parchment.

"The champion for Beauxbatons," Dumbledore read, "is Fleur Delacour."

Fleur stood up, and sauntered towards the chamber. Harrison knew that her veela allure drew guys in, but he could tell that she was moving her hips more than necessary. 'Smart. Playing her advantage.'

"They're acting as if it's the end of the world," Jenna said.

Harrison looked over his shoulder to see two of the girls from Beauxbatons crying, their thin shoulder shaking.

For the final time, the flames changed from blue to red, and Dumbledore caught a piece of parchment. The Hall fell so silent, Harrison felt as if time itself had stop.

"The Hogwarts champion," Dumbledore said, "is Cedric Diggory."

"Pretty boy, Diggory," Blaise said in disgust.

Every single Hufflepuff was on their feet, screaming and stamping their feet. Cedric was grinning from ear to ear, as he proudly walked towards the chamber. The Gryffindors were standing on their benches and waving their arms. The applause went on for so long that Dumbledore had to send up a firework to get the students to quiet down.

"Excellent!" Dumbledore said, a jovial look on his face. "Well, we now have our three champions. I am sure I can count on all of you, including the remaining students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons, to give your champions every ounce of support you can muster." He looked around the hall, blue eyes sparkling. "I have one last announcement to make. In the spirit of making new friends, tomorrow all students, fourth year and up, as well as our visiting students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons, will be able to spend the day in Hogsmeade. This would be a good time to introduce yourselves and take to heart the spirit of International Magical Cooperation."

The excitement in the hall grew, as the students began whispering excitedly about Hogsmeade.

"Now, off to bed," Dumbledore clapped his hands.

"A surprise day in Hogsmeade?" Blaise said. "With everything that's been going on, I can't deny that I'm surprised."

Harrison looked at the door to the chamber where the champions had gone, and he couldn't help but feel that this entire year was going to be one surprise after the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 34 16
Harry isn't the Dark Lord, so he cannot be with a Death Eater's son. This is the first time the Boy-Who-Lived ever asked for something and he cannot...
974K 32.3K 46
*** CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION *** What if Harry didn't turn out how Dumbledore expected? What if he was changed by the horcrux and his experiences at...
751K 17.7K 69
❌ This is my first work so I apologize for any inconsistencies and mistakes. I am also not touching this with a ten foot pole. It is an abomination s...
74K 2.2K 45
What if Harry potter was not Harry Potter, but the son of his mortal enemy and his most hated professor at Hogwarts. Join Harry through pain, love...