Forbidden

By --Paperdoll

We crave what we can't have, fall for ones we can't have, can't control our feelings... but that's the beauty... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Not an update
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter eleven

10.9K 397 64
By --Paperdoll

In front of the building, which looked abandoned and out of place from the apartments near it, he halts me.

Does anyone work there or is this some place I'm better off without knowing?

"Look, Liv." he said softly and I turned to him surprised that he said my name like that. "When we enter this building I need you to be the innocent girl you act as and be quiet." he bit on his lip to refrain himself from laughing when he saw my glare. I don't act innocent."On a more serious note." he continued, features stoic again while I rolled my eyes. "You're going to be near me the whole time and not talk unless it's me who asks you something. If you do anything to question anything that I do, I'll have to discipline you." he solemnly said searching my eyes.

He looked so pale and had bags under his eyes, I felt bad for him... I blinked my gibberish thoughts away.

He awaited my response still watching me so I nod my head a time.

"And if you ever mention my name.. well you know what happened with Harry." With that he grabbed my wrist and we inside the building.

Abruptly stopping once we were inside, leaning close to me as my eyes were about to pop out of my skull at his lazy, alluring gaze, "I'm serious, Olivia. If you do anything, then you know what happens. Avoid any eye contact... and come closer." he whispered on my temple, his voice a whisper heating my skin, he noticed the shiver on my skin because he smirked on my temple, I blushed furiously.

I did what he said and his scent was more stronger, concentrated on me as if wearing his clothes weren't enough. I wanted to ask him why I couldn't change in my clothes and go home or stay at his until he would be back but he distracted me by leading me upstairs and I was still shaken up from what happened inside the car.

Inside now I see that the whole abandoned facade is just for cover up for what seems like a place he works and leads, many of the one he owns because I'm sure this isn't the only one.

There were men everywhere but I didn't look at them, my eyes trained on Zayn's back. He had a black shirt with a black leather jacket on. Anyway, he kept walking, his hand a a firm hold on my wrist until a voice stopped him.

"Finally Zayn." An old man said.

When I look at him he looks like someone who is in the mafia. Powerful and fearful but still Zayn was looking more intimidating.

"Who's the pretty girl with you?" he slyly asked making me cringe and hide behind Zayn.

Zayn turned to me, put his hand on my waist pulling me to him in a possessive manner, until I was pressed to his chest. I felt flustered at his firm chest and warm body. I can't describe how uncomfortable I felt so close to him even if I felt more safe.

"No one you should bother with." he icly bit back.The man chuckled. "Let's go to my office." Zayn ordered. He squeezed my hip looking at me lips in an angry pout and I knew he wanted me to walk in front of him, his hands on my waist, his body so near mine touching my back, it felt like he was shielding me.

He opened the door for me the office was big and dark decorated just like he is holding himself with that mysterious aura, then he sat in a big seat pulling me with him on his lap. I tried to stand up but his hands were on my thighs stopping me.

"Liv." he whispered when I kept squirming and I gasped lightly at the way his voice was a low growl. "Good girl." he sighed, soothing my thighs when I leaned my head on his chest.
It's best I just keep quiet.

"What do you want?" Zayn asked the man as I zone out.

But my eyes look intrigued at the brown tapped package he threw on the Zayn's desk, "I came to see if you wanted this new package that is coming my way." The man muttered, "It's good stuff." he exclaimed.

I tried to make myself as small as possible when he picked it up, taking a pocket knife and teared it up a bit. I watch mortified how Zayn tastes it, his eyebrows lifted in an appreciating manner.

He sits up, clearing his throat, "I'll get one of my dealers to make ready the money and then I'll give you the day on when I plan to get it, which can differ 'cause of my busy schedule." he explained, tapping my thigh so I stand up, "Stay here, don't make a sound." he lowly mutters, kissing my cheek, his almond eyes had softened at my parted lips...

 Leaving him space to walk towards the door, solemn expression on his face then.

Then he left me alone with blushed cheeks, and confused expression. What was that? Did he want to reassure me or something?

When I take note that that man who came to offer the deal was still here, I had a feeling that this display of affection was just a show so this man doesn't get the wrong idea.

The man has never ceased his stare from me, even if I curl to myself on the leather seat, he smirked my way, playing with the envelope opener, I grimaced and look to the side.

Why is he taking so long?

"What's your name?" he asked, I don't answer. Zayn's warning in my head, "Are you deaf, girl?" he loudly questioned. "It's disrespectful not to stare at the older ones." the man utters, I grit my teeth, avoiding him just because I can, "Do you think you're better than me?" He suddenly spat, jolting to his feet, "A little slut is what you are, and here you think you can disrespect me?" he shouts, and I scrambled to my feet when he scurried to me.

I'm cornered by this scrupulous man, who grasped my jaw in a steel hold, I yelped, the searing pain overwhelming my senses.

I haven't even said anything and find myself in a dangerous situation.

"Don't..." I mumbled barely, but he pushed me further to the wall, soon his smirk curved his lips and he gives me this wicked stare...I understood why and thrash when one of his hand slid to my hip, I whimpered, "Please, stop." I mutter wanting to use my hands but he picks the letter opener and warningly hovers it on my lips. "Stop, stop. Don't," I plead.

He chuckled humorlessly, "I bet you do a lot of begging with Blackfire," he muttered sharply, he didn't just hinted at that, "that doesn't work with me...what are you willing to do not to make me scar your delicate skin?" he suggestively mumbles, "You have a nice pair of lips, and since you don't use them to speak might as well-"

"End that sentence I dare you prick," Zayn's voice spat, I felt relief over me which was unexplainable, the man froze, "You have a millisecond to get your fucking hands off of her!" Zayn shouted outraged, my eyes fall to him, he has the man release me in an instant. A punch is swung to his jaw, then Zayn muttered something to him, the man adjusted his clothes, shaking his head, "Didn't know she is that special to you..." he mutters squinting his eyes.

Zayn sobers from his anger, harshly tugging me to his side, "She's not, I just don't like people touching what is mine for the time being," he countered, a mental slap is delivered by that sentence, he views me as a property or a toy he will use until he is done, not that I will ever allow that, "If I wanted to share her, I'd tell you you horny ass."

 You don't even have me! I wanted to shout. My enraged stare doesn't go unnoticed, Zayn smirked and winked at me, sort of urging me to disobey so he can put me back in place. Paling in recognition to that, I remain silent, a cocky smirk curled on his lips at that... Near the door, I noticed Louis watching this scene with amusement in his eyes.

The man snickered, "You never like to share." he knowingly uttered, where Zayn counters, "Explain to me why you thought this was acceptable? I'm willing to make a deal here, you know how hard it is to gain my trust." nearly losing his patience again. So he's not only with me like this.

The grey haired man didn't know what else to say but, "We should get back to business."

And they do, albeit Zayn is more reluctant, threatening him that if he dared to do such thing again he'd call the deal off, Louis is the one who was assigned for the deal that's why he is here too.

I'm sitting on his lap again as I had yet to process what almost happened with that disgusting man.

His anger wasn't lingering on him, like he didn't care that I could have been taken advantage of. I guess he really wants to show me he views me as less... I mean here he is talking to the man who still looks at me with perverted eyes, and he doesn't care.

Sometimes listening but they were talking about shipments and deals I had no desire to learn about.

My mind went back to my job, if anyone noticed that I wasn't home or if anyone has informed the police or if my dad came to my house or called me. My father would know that the gang has something to do with this. 

I felt Zayn's breath on my face while his hand was twirling a strand of my curly hair, weird, the other on my thigh sometimes soothing it, so I looked up at him he was talking and it seemed that he did his so called job very good, he does notice that I am watching him but it looks like he doesn't care.

+

After too much listening to Zayn I fell asleep without noticing. But to my defense he was warm and the way his chest rumbled when he talked was soothing and lulled me to sleep.

"Wake up bambi." Zayn said annoyed and shook me lightly. "Olivia." he firmly said. My eyelids strained lazily, I groaned, his glare turned to a soft gaze. "We're going. You can sleep in the car." he whispered pushing me away.

"It's not the same." I mumble sleepily. I meant it's not like I can sleep on command. He ignored me and led me to his car but returned inside saying he forgot something, then came back with bleeding knuckles...

+

Back at his home, he ordered a pizza and we ate.

"Can I ask you something?" I said at Zayn who was just finished eating.

He rolled his eyes, "No." he replied.

"But I have a right to know-"

He cut me off, "I said no." glaring furiously.

"But- "

He snapped, "Shut the f.uck up!"

I stood up and went to his living room, then lay down the couch.

"Who said you could leave?" he demanded to know when he followed me a few minutes later, towering above my smaller frame.

"I want to sleep." I grumbled, throwing a distressed look his direction.

"You're going to sleep with me." he casually uttered and I froze, quickly standing up, putting space between us. He actually smiled at that.

"No. Absolutely not." I object, my voice shaking.

"Yes." he dared me to say no.

"You can't make me." I replied, knowing well enough that he surely can and by his look I knew that he will force me.

"I've been too easy on you." he said running a hand through his hair, sounding fed up. "If you don't come upstairs in two, you'll regret it."

He left and I wish I had more courage to just test him and tell him to f.uck off. But I didn't want to know what he was capable of and what if he's a woman abuser?

Swallowing my pride I went slowly to his bedroom after a few minutes of stalling but it seemed like he had been so sure that I would be here.

He didn't look at me but by his shit eating grin I knew he was feeling proud and manly. I rolled my eyes at him because he liked having control even if it's towards a female.

I laid down on the bed, pulling the cover until my chin and tried to sleep. He quickly followed, turning off the light.

+

The light was bright and my stomach grumbled. Zayn was sleeping, his face relaxed and in his sleep he gravitated towards my part of the bed, so in the middle. His expression is as ever bland, even in this state, but at least he's not scowling.

The only reason he wanted me to sleep here was because he knew it bothered me. This was the first time I slept in the same bed with a man and this thought horrified me so I quickly distracted myself.

I stood up went to the bathroom, taking some of my clothes from my bag Zayn had taken yesterday. I wore some yoga pants with a black sweater.

"Olivia." he called, I sigh an exaggerated sigh. I mocked him quietly, trying to use my voice the way he does. Or maybe that's just something he can, drawl a word in his accent.

"I'm in the bathroom." I respond smartly.

"Yeah, well no shit. Come out." he sarcastically said back.

Brushing my hair, "But I'm using it." I said just to annoy him.

"Olivia." Again I mocked him then sighed at this play. "I have to pee, get the f.uck out of my bathroom." he snapped. I opened the door, eluding his presence as I sat on his bed.

His scowling hasn't left when he came outside. He was in his boxers, then pulled some of his sweats.

"I have to ask." I suddenly said and before he could snap I continue. "Why am I here if you don't want to? Who saw me that makes you hold me here?" I quietly said. He huffed, scratching his head. "I won't stop asking until you tell me." I add.

"A dealer saw you. He thinks we're some sort of duo." he explained, at last but it does little to clear the confusion, I furrow my eyebrows, "It's more f.ucked up than I explained. And to top it all they think you're some badass because you saved me." he sat next to me.

"That still doesn't explain why you care if I would die." I say annoyed looking at him.

"I don't." he mumbled nonchalantly and it is still appalling how easy he can say that. "Enough of small talk. I have some business to attend to." he said and went to get dressed. "Louis and Harry will come here so you won't try and escape." he said putting on a black shirt.

"What? You will leave me behind with them?" I asked bewildered. He chuckled, fixing his hair in front of the mirror on his closet.

"Yes, bambi. They won't hurt or touch you. They know not to mess with what's mine." he replied amused at my frightened stare.

"As if you will believe me if I would say that they touched me." I said back with a grimace. His lips twitched into a smirk.

"There won't be any need to believe you because they won't do anything." he said and called someone. When he ended the call, he turned to me, "They're here, bambi." he lowly rasped.

He made me go downstairs with him. They talked some, laughing among themselves, even Zayn who always seems more reserved around them to show that he is the one who is in charge.

After some many more crude remarks and corny jokes he left.

"So bambi, since it's still early and we're here to provide your safety, make us some food will you." Harry said and flopped onto the couch."Go." he again said, flicking his head to the kitchen.

"I will not." I replied with a more firm voice than I was feeling.

He eyed me incredulously and was already walking to me.

"Harry." Louis prevents him. "If I was you I would think twice, rabbit. If he finds out you did something he'll beat you to a pulp." he warned, sitting down. "And Olivia it would be really nice of you to make something.We haven't slept all night and after you make us food we'll sleep the day away.It would be in your benefit." he tried to make me compromise.

"Fine." I agreed. "So much for providing my safety." I teased. Louis laughed, and Harry, he growled.

We ate in silence until precious Harry started talking.

"And what's it like shagging Zayn?" he smugly said to me.

"I don't know, you tell me." I said back.My cheeks tinted red but I managed to snap a comeback.Louis bit his lip to prevent from laughing out loud.

"You're way too feisty. It will get you in trouble." he spat, green eyes squinting.

"For defending myself?" I reply.

"Okay, children stop, we're eating." Louis teased us. "You're acting like siblings."

"You can always blow me to prove him wrong." he smugly said eyeing me up and down and I left after that.

...

They dozed off on the couch, I had retrieved myself in the bedroom, wearing my comfy pj's which consisted of plaid pajama pants and a white tight shirt with thin straps.

Then I went to go explore the floor I was in since I can't sleep and oddly enough I find the door that is at the end of the hall pulling me in. It isn't closed, and when I open it, lots of art supplies lay around on the ground. I had a feeling he likes art because of the spray painted walls. The colour smell in this room is comforting, I enjoy painting as well but I never really take my time to just paint or draw.

There are a lot of paintings, drawings on a desk and slowly and a bit hesitant I let my fingertips feel the dried colours on the canvass. The paintings are marvelous and amazing, they all are cryptic, with hidden meanings, but I do notice pain and what looks like hate. One painting is even painful to watch at, let alone experience it. What seems to be a women, but like deformed, is coated in black and red and a smoky veil surrounding it. I let it back at its place and look through various other paintings, not one is a thing I could recognize or just know what it is. Never a face or just nature, until I find a little piece of paper and I gape at the scribbled way he had drawn me with a pencil.

It's very weird and very unnerving to see this because it doesn't make sense. It isn't finished and I think he did this back when he used to come bother me at work. In the painting I was sitting on a chair and having break, leaning on my elbow, playing with my hair. But the sweater which I had on, is not one I remember him seeing, I'm very sure because I had that sweater on the first weak of working in the cafe and then I ruined it with coffee, I was upset because it was my favorite and I had it since I was teenager. So how did he know I had it?

I can't really think it through because I'm startled by his voice.

"Who told you you could snoop around?" his voice a mere whisper but it's enough to leave a trail of chills down my spine. I am reluctant to turn to him but eventually I would have to.

"I'm.." I grimace then sigh not looking at him. "I won't do it again." I choose to say, averting my gaze around because I don't want trouble or to fight or him to hurt me.

"You're right, you won't." he lowly rasps.

When I look at him, he looks calm and not mad as I had imagined, his jaw is clenched but other than that he seems fine. I put the piece of paper back at its place and he notices but isn't fazed about it.

He waits until I'm out of the door still giving me that calm look with his bored expression and vacant chocolate eyes to close the door with the lock. Then he goes straight to his room and I follow him. 

Once in bed I try to calm my heartbeat which I hadn't noticed until now is going crazy and thudding.

I was living with a gang member. And I was less terrified than yesterday. That would change though.

*a.n/ I'm excited for the next chapter.Thank you to those who are reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.8K 31
"Why do you like to hurt people?" She asked... "I don't, I like to remember I am stronger than I was before." Zayn Malik is known to the Underground...
2.8M 61.5K 41
THE MATERIAL IN THIS BOOK IS INAPPROPRIATE FOR READERS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. THIS WRITING IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. USES OF L...
58.8K 2.3K 31
✨✨Previously known as "Unrequited Love✨✨ Zara Ahmed Khan is a eighteen year old, a beautiful and innocent soul. Born in Pakistan to Ahmed Khan and Sh...
230K 11.9K 12
*Warning* This story contains violence, abuse, and sexual content. Do not read if you are triggered or not comfortable with this. © CynicalCaroline 2...