The End Of The End...

Av breedmeRamattra

"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms... Mer

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈
𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐈𝐕
𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝐲𝐬 𝐕
𝐕𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐈 𝐀𝗺 𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐈𝐗
𝐗 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗
𝐗𝐈 𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝗼𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.1
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.2
𝐗𝐗𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐬 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐏𝐢𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐗𝐗𝐕
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ
♡Monthly♡
ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇ
sᴍɪʟᴇʏ
ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴅs
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴠᴏɪᴅ
ᴄᴀᴛ
ᴅᴀᴡɴ
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
...
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
sᴛᴀʀs
100ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!!
ɢᴏᴅ & ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss
ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ
ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
(: 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 :)
if Y/n remainded alive...
200k Special!
🎁 Christmas special 🎁
idk tbh

ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ

2.3K 73 106
Av breedmeRamattra

𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎

At the floating island awoke a blonde girl. The so called 'little sister' has finally awoken from her deep slumber. The blonde awoke with a cold breeze. No one around her until she heard doors opening. As much as the blonde wanted to get up she couldn't. Her back still isnt fully recovered.

Footsteps came closer as the blonde panicked. The blonde looked around for any type of defence but saw nothing to be of use. The window, however, she saw the snow covering the grass layed outside. Not only that but she saw nothing but clouds, no other landscape as if she were to be on a floating island.

"Where am I?" Whisper the blonde to herself. One of the doors open from outside the room. Someone had opened another door near her room. "Uhm, is anyone out there?"

The blonde tried pushing away the blankets but failed. The joints of her arms are still recovering.

"Give me one second" A womans voice called out from outside her door. A door closes and her door opens. A white headed female with cat ears enters. "How are you feeling, Dear?"

The white headed female came up and dragged a wooden stool to the bed where the blonde layed. "I'm feeling.. off but my back still seems in pain so I'm alright at the moment." The blonde calmly said.

"Oh right, my name it Yuki." Yuki smiled and grabbed and bowl of warm water with a small white towel.

Yuki dunked the towel in the water, getting nice and warm and squeezing the water out. Yuki brushed off any hair on the blondes face, folding the towel and placing it on the blondes forehead.

"Where's.. my sister?" The blonde said breaking the silence. Yuki tilted her head in confusion.

"Sister?"

"My sister, Y/n" Yuki titled her head back and gave the blonde a small smile.

"Ah yes, she's in the other room" Yuki clapped her hands together and stood up. "I'm going to brew some tea for you, give me one second" Yuki said and left, closing the door behind her.

"Is the girl awake?" Said Clementine. She had her arms crossed, leaning on the corridor wall.

"Yes, I'm going to brew tea for her, do you want any?" Clementine shook her head no, closed her eyes and lowered her head. "Ehe, if you want any then feel free to ask me," Yuki went up to Clementine, planted a kiss on her cheek and then left to the kitchen.

"HUH?! WHA- DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!" Clementine yelled and faced the kitchen while touching her cheek.

Clementine turned back around and leaned on the wall again. A slight blush came across her cheeks and she kept caressing her cheek. "Tch, that idiot."

Y/n, in her room, feeling a weird thing in the air like if someone she knew was in her room. She kept looking around, at the ceiling, closets, mirror, window, and bed.

When her gaze was at her bed she looked over at her nightstand. Her crown was replaced by a new one. Y/n walked up to the crown, picked it up and started to examine it.

"Y/n..."

A voice was calling her name. The voice was very familiar and made her feel lorn.

"Can you hear me?.."

There it is again. That voice calling her name again. It didnt sound like a female nor a male. It was hard to describe it.

"Earth to Y/n~" A soft voice called out. Y/n snapped out and saw Yuki standing by the door.

"Oh. Apologies, I was spacing out. Something you need?" Y/n said turning her body towards Yuki.

"I made tea if you want any and that blonde girl is awake now if you want to talk to her" Yuki said hugging the door frame.

"Ah yes, I'll be there shortly." Yuki nodded and left the room, closing the door.

"Here you go. Do you want me to help you drink it?" Asked Yuki placing the tea on the nightstand.

"It's fine." The blonde pushed herself up, not wanting any of the tea to fall on her face and burn her.

Yuki handed the tea to the blonde. She took it out of her hand and held I carefully. The blonde just watched as the tea moved around. Her eyes reflected of it, the black circles were under her eyes. Not sure how it happened since she was sleeping for a while now.

Her gaze fixed on Yuki. The expression of anxiety. "Can.. I see my sister?"

Yuki nodded turning around. "Oh wait.." she turned back around and looked at the blonde with a worried expression. "Y/n, well, lost her memories. I just wanted to point that out." She left the room and to the kitchen.

"I just want to see her."

"Y/n? The girl wants to see you." Said Yuki with her hands holding eachother.

Y/n sat down her tea on a small plate and looked at Yuki. "I'll be there in a bit." Y/n turned around walked to the couch.
'That's weird, I thought there was a pink blanket here' she thought.

Y/n turned back around and went to the guest room with the blonde. She opened the door and saw the blonde taking small sips of the tea. The blonde took noticed and placed her tea on the nightstand and quickly got up but instead failing and falling down.

"Hey, calm down." Y/n rushed over and helped the blonde up. She picked her up bridal style an sat her down on the bed. Y/n took out the stool, moved her coat out of the way and sat on it.

"It's really you.."

Clementine sat down on the couch where the blanket used to be. Yuki cleaning may remaining dishes and right after, she went on doing her famous ramen.

'Why did that man steal the blanket, is he that much of a creep?' Clementine thought to herself 'that doesnt matter, if he doesnt find Y/n then it's all good. I wouldn't want Y/n to die again.

If Y/n were to die again then the pool of water wont help her. Even though she is a goddess, her dying will cause something in this world. Y/n is able to manipulate pretty much anything, that include the galaxy.'

"You doing alright, Clem?" Yuki spoke out while making homemade noodles

"Yes, just thinking" Clementine lays back into the couch and continues to think.

'If Techno were to find her then he wouldnt leave her alone for anyone. For example. Techno is a lion, Y/n is his food. If someone were to take away the food away from the lion then the lion wouldn't act with fear and kill the person who took his food away. If someone were to take away Y/n from Techno then the world could possibly be in shambles.

Now, if Y/n were to die then her body would release a strong force of energy, wiping out an entire continent. Then she would be reincarnated in another human being with different powers.

I do want to see them back together but the consequences might end up getting the world to its final point. Or maybe I'm over exaggerating myself but everything is true about I said about Y/n. If she dies then everyone in this continent will die.

About her memories, I'm not sure that brute will like hearing that her memories are gone.'

"Hey Clem? Can you help me cut the green onions" Yuki said breaking her thoughts. Yuki is currently cutting the ingredients for the chili sauce.

"Yeah." Clementine stood up and went to grab another cutting board and a sharp knife.

A/n
Hi.
Kiss me?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

281K 9.9K 45
Years after [Y/N] has stepped into her new home, it seems like she haves to leave again. On her way to protect her home, she meets a lot new people...
38K 1.8K 20
Tommy did it, he jumped into the warm welcoming lava. If only Dream was a little sooner, maybe he just might be able to save him, but he was too late...
56.5K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...
51.7K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...