Don't Trust Him - Technoblad...

By ghoulwtv

Wilbur Soot and Y/n L/n caused destruction on the dawn of the 16th, Y/n was banished from the smp along with... More

Flowers - Chapter 1
Alone - Chapter 2
Don't Trust Him - Chapter 3
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 4
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 5
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 6
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 7
Dont Trust Him - chapter 8
Dont Trust Him- chapter 9
Dont Trust Him- chapter 10
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 11
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 12
Dont Trust Him- chapter 13
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 15
Dont Trust Him- chapter 16
Dont Trust Him- chapter 17
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 18
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 19
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 20
Dont Trust Him- Chapter 21
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 22
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 23
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 24
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 25
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 26
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 27
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 28
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 29
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 30
Dont Trust Him - Chapter 31
Dont trust him - Chapter 32
The Masked Man - Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - The end
Lovers - Bonus Chapter
Meeting Micheal - Bonus Chapter
Punz - Bonus Chapter
Fathers and Boyfriends - Bonus Chapter
Mom? - Bonus Chapter
Mothers and Girlfriends - Bonus Chapter
Proposal - Bonus Chapter
Here comes the bride - Bonus Chapter
Theseus - Bonus Chapter
Hurry - Bonus Chapter
Baby - Bonus Chapter
Baby 2 - Bonus Chapter
Baby 3 - Bonus Chapter
<3
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Dont Trust Him- Chapter 14

4.5K 133 290
By ghoulwtv

"So, it's confirmed that Y/n is alive?"

"Yes sir."

"And who all saw her in our country?"

"Dream, Sam, George,Punz,Badboyhalo, Tommyinnt, Technoblade, and Fundy."

"Mhm, and Technoblade? Where has he been lately?"

"We're not sure sir, but Tommy has been walking down the entire prime path every day, saying, 'where are you!' "

"I see, well, I say, We find Y/n and we kill her, for sure this time."

"Yes Tubbo, we will give everyone the information."

-

(Y/n's POV)

'this hug is so long, my feet are starting to hurt. But i got to say , I do like it.'

"Techno," I whisper in his ear. "Hm?"

"My feet are really hurting from standing still for so long."

(Technos POV)

'should i let her go'

Even the voices didn't respond to that one.

'oh i know'

I picked her up, and laid both us down in bed.

'cuddle time'

She was shocked you can tell but she melted into it.

I had both my hands around the middle of her back and she was cuddle up to my chest.

We laid there in silence not awkward silence, it was comfortable silence.

But about three minutes in she freaked out.

Again

"Oh wait, Techno your breakfast! I can't be cuddling with Philza's kid! How old are you anyways?!"

"22" i say as i pull her closer and whisper, "calm down, it's okay , I got you."

"Techno, I really like cuddling with you but phil is downstairs waiting on us," she's says.

I sigh, and start to get up. The girl grabs my arm, and whisper in my ear, "Later, deal?"

I nod my head at her and we head down stairs.

"I heard that." Philza says as he takes a bite of his pancakes.

"Hm," I mumbled back still exhausted.

"I can't cuddle with Philza's kid!! How old are you anyways?!" Phil mocks Y/n by waving his hands around.

Y/n starts to blush, but tries to hide behind her pancake. It didn't work.

I smirked and chuckled a little before I started eating.

"So, is Techno staying here," Phil asks. "Aren't both of you staying here," Y/n asked back

'what'

you got kick out...of L'Manberg...cause of that stupid girl...she's not stup-

The voices stopped immediately, Phil said something to Y/n that I couldn't hear and she started giggling.

'she's adorable'

She stopped and asked, "but why are you going back?" "Well, I need to if i don't, they'll get suspicious of me too."

Y/n gets up and quickly walks to the chest room, or what i amusing is a chest room. That's the only place she's keeps all her chests.

She comes back holding a compass and gives me a bracelet. "Here phil, so that you can always find techno. " She smiles.

She grabs Technoblade's arm and puts the bracelet on him. "There," she's says with a smile.

We continue eating breakfast and when we all finish Philza gets up and does the dishes.

"Oh no, you don't have to do those," Y/n hurriedly got up and tired to do them herself. "No, no, no" Phil pushes her away a little, "it's the least I can do and I think you should go check on your farm. There's no more wheat or bread."

"How did you know I had a farm," the girl tilts her head.

'cute'

"I know everything. Techno go with her, make sure she doesn't die or anything," Phil looks at me.

"Alright," I get up and grab my cape thing, mean while my voices were going crazy.

ALONE WITH Y/N....YEAHHH...shut up...she's pretty cool.....i guess but she's still a stranger...NOT REALLY....SHES AWESOME.....

(Y/n's POV)

I walk out the door with Techno behind me, I look at the village below. Meanwhile Techno went ahead and walked down the staircase.

'Probably going to check on Carl.'

I look at Techno but turn my attention back to the village. But as I look closer I see that they were being attacked.

I ran down the stairs and past Techno. "Y/n wait," he  yelled as he tried to grab my arm.

(Techno's POV)

'she's to quick, dang it Y/n'

I started to ran after her, we were headed towards a village.

'Maybe she just saw an old friend, no she would have said something to me. Or would she?'

We both kept running, Once we reached the sables of the village she got on a brown horse with white spots.

"Get on," she yelled to me. Once I was behind her the horse took off. "Did you bring anything, like your axe?"

"Oh yeah, I got it," I answered.

'why?'

Well my question was soon answered when I saw many types of mobs attacking the village.

I pulled out my axe and got ready.

Y/n quickly jumped of the horse and i followed. She ran the horse inside the fence that was filled with cows. "Stay here Benny, alright," Y/n patted to horse on the head.

I waited for her right outside the fence. She hoped the fence and ran for a fight. I ran next to her, also ready.

She went to help a villager that was barely holding off three zombies. "Hey,"I grabbed her arm before she could run off. "Don't get hurt, alright?" She smiles, " As long as you don't."

I ran towards the iron golems that were holding of many mobs from villagers. "I never do."

(Y/n's POV)

I went in and attack the zombie from the side. "Thank you," the villager said. "No problem," I ran to help others.

After about 30 minutes of fighting all the mobs where gone. Once I killed the last skeleton I turned to the people of the village

They were upset and it was my fault.

(Techno's POV)

I look over at Y/n and she's getting down on a knee.

'what are you doing?'

She was out of breath, so i slowly started to walk over to her.

"I'm very sorry," She yells now on both need down and her hand closed together.

"You know this was gonna happen! Didn't you?!" The people yelled at her.

'Why are you guys yelling at her? She helped you.'

what's going on?...don't know...she helped them...why are they mad?....we wouldn't have helped if it wasn't for her....they should be thank her....

A man walks up to her, "You promised nothing would happen!" He grab her by the collar of her jacket. "I know, and I'm sorry, but maybe the wall will ," the man cuts her off.

"I Don't wanna live inside a wall!" He threw her to the ground.

I stopped in my tracks, I was shocked. I ran to her quickly and helped her up.

"Did you place the torches?" She asked the man as she steps in front of me. "Torches, why would we do that?" He says, the girl shakes her head and says "Because if it's too dark more monsters will come!"

The man walks off in anger. She drops her head down, "You okay," I asked. She looks up and ran away.

'What is it now?'

She pushed the man out of the way as hard as possible, but fell in process.

"Y/n what the heck," I yell at her.

"What's wrong with yo" the man asks as he pulled out his sword. I pulled out my axe to protect her.

Just then An explosion went off, it sent Y/n rolling.

"She was protecting you from a creeper, Bruno!" Someone from the crowd yelled.

I ran to her immediately, "Y/n? Y/n look at me."
She sat up and started coughing. "I'm alright, Techno. Just a little sore." She said in between coughs.

Her head was bleeding, not much. But still bleed, I pressed down on her head to stop the bleeding. To no surprise it hurt her. She squeezed her eyes shut and grab my forearm.

I let go and tried to help her up. She was shaking, and wasn't very stable so she leaned on me.

"I'm sorry everyone, I failed at protecting you," she said with her head low. I pull her closer to me.

The man walked up to her again. I pulled her behind me just a little bit. Just so I could stop him if he tried anything.

"I'm sorry, but Y/n L/n, I hereby ban you from the village. please do not return, take your horse and leave."

I look at her and she hasn't lifted her head.

"I understand," She said she started to walk towards the cow fence where she left Benny.

We hop on me driving since she wasn't very stable.
It was silent, until we were about halfway home.

=
ANOTHER CHAPTER DONEE WWOOWOW MIGHT UPLOAD AGAIN YOU NEVER KNOW TEHE 🤭

DRINK WATER AND HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!!!

1498 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 219 96
Content Creators mentioned in this book do not read. If you want it taken down, contact me and I will do so. Dsmp/MCYT x reader oneshots. Gender Neut...
215K 3.4K 49
➪ 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨. ➪ 𝙣𝙤 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩. ➪ 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. ➪ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!
54.8K 1.8K 34
**DISCONTINUED** 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽. . . 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 / 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 🜸 ̽₊ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 �...
17.7K 695 19
Y/N is a young, 16 year old kid. Their parents never got along very well, and Y/N would tune into Twitch streams or watch YouTube videos of their fav...