Blade Dance: My Hero Academia...

By Kousei_96

A story of a world where dream can become reality. Where 80% of the population of 7.9 Billion has a superpowe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Training, Young Midoriya!
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam
Chapter 4: U.A, Where it all started.
Chapter 5: An accident!
Chapter 6: Combat Training!
Chapter 7: Combat Training, Part II !!
Author note #1
Chapter 8: Go for it, Iida!
Chapter 9: Even Bigger accident!!
[S1.5]Chapter 10: Sports Festival prologue; Training!
Chapter 11: Sports Festival!
Chapter 13: Let The Battle Begins!
Chapter 14: Fight, Uraraka!
Chapter 15: Round Two, Fight!
Chapter 16: Vs. Bakugo
Preview/Sample
Chapter 17: Last Round, Fight!
Chapter 18: Rest.
Help
Chapter 19: Time to pick some hero names!
Chapter 20: Internship
Chapter 21: Worth
Chapter 22: Results of Everyone's Internships
Announcement
Chapter 23: The Final Exams!
Chapter 24: Preparing For The Camping Trip
[Bonus] Y/n's Shenanigans!
Chapter 25: Wild-Wild Pussycats!
Chapter 26: Day 2! Better get your ass to it!!
Author note #2
Chapter 27: Hero Training Camp, Raided
Chapter 28: A little bit of Flashback
Chapter 29: A promise to upheld.
Chapter 30: A Promise to Upheld (Pt 2)
Y/n's Shenanigans! #2 (Ft. Deku, Jirou and Kaminari)
Chapter 31: I got no title...
Chapter 32: Enter the Dorms
Y/n shenanigans #3
Question
Results
You Guys Are Gonna Hate Me For This
A Wild Kousei Has Appeared!!

Chapter 12: Chivalry Battle

1.3K 47 10
By Kousei_96

(A/n: Boom baby!! I'm back after 4 days of non-existence in here! Hope you're ready for today's re-upload. Enjoy!)

=================================================================

The stadium roared, cheering for the first-place holder. And little by little, the rest 38 students, from the 42 students that qualified for the next round have arrived. The top 5 were huffing from tiredness, mostly Midoriya. He ran the whole 4 Kilometres of the stadium's circumference. Todoroki was not satisfied with himself for getting third place. Not to mention Bakugou, who's gritting his teeth as a chainsaw would. The fifth place was taken by a green-veins-like haired girl, who unusually looked unfazed by all the running.

And you must be asking, "Who the heck got the second place?" And, "Where's Y/n?"

Well, fellow reader. The second place was held by the one and only,

"Sosaki!" A familiar voice was heard calling for the owner of the name. The h/c male was helping Yaoyorozu pry off Mineta by threatening the grape to slit his throat, despite his bluff, Mineta let go of the poor girl. He then turned around and saw Jirou, who is running/jogging towards the male.

"Congrats on getting placed second!"

"Thanks. You too, for getting qualified to the next round" He said as he dispersed the sword that he used earlier. "Hope the next one would be kind to us though"

"Heh, yeah" Jirou chuckled at his response, seeing as how the school had thrown so much at them in the first round already.

"And now, for the post preliminaries, the final selection! from here on out, even the press will be fired up in a white heat of excitement, so go all out!! Now then, onto today's heart-pounding second event!! I already know what it'll be, but the suspense is killing me!!"

"I knew this was set up from the beginning, and not randomized" Y/n mumbled to himself. Jirou who was beside him just questioned his mumbling and focused on what Midnight has to say. She then further explains that the next round was The Human Cavalry Battle. And that the first place- which is Midoriya -has a bounty on his head worth 10, 000, 000 point.

"Poor Midoriya, everyone must've all their eyes on him with that much of a bounty" Jirou said as he poked Y/n shoulder with her earphone jack to gain his attention. "You're not worried?"  She asked the male.

"Yes, but he can push through. He has gone worst" He replied with a faint, but not easily missed smile. Jirou looked up at him and followed suit by smiling along. The moment was heartwarming, but was cut short because a certain person was calling to him.

"S-Sosaki...?" 

"Hm?" He turned around at his caller, and said,

"Thought you didn't want to pick me,--"

[...]

"So, how do we do this?" Y/n asked the person that called for him. "I called for you because you can function as our main defense and offense, Sosaki" The teenager hummed in understanding.

"Hatsume and Uraraka will serve as our mobility, and I'll be the rider. You, Sosaki, will focus on deflecting attacks from the others and possibly try to get the others' points if possible"

"Understand" He said, whilst his eyes trailed off to someone who is formulating a plan with her group. Yeah, you read it right, he was looking at a girl.

"All right, have you all formed your little teams!!? Well, you better have! Let's do it! Let's start the countdown to this vicious clash!!" Midnight announced, the started to count down from,

"3!"
"We'll survive this-!" Midoriya said while being hold by Uraraka and Hatsume at the back, and Y/n at the front.

"2!"
"With all we've got!" The whole team cheered together.

"1!"
"!"

Midoriya was surprised at the sheer amount of teams that came after his own. 

"Make your choice, Midoriya! What do we do!?" Y/n yelled at the rider. But as he was about to give an order, the ground below them started to sink, taking them with it.

"The ground! This must be that kid's quirk!" Midoriya stated the obvious. He then gave the first order of the round.

"Uraraka!! Hatsume!! Look away!!!" He instructed as he pushed a button that was given to him before this all started. His backpack strapped behind his back starts to ignite and launches him upwards, pulling his team with him from sinking in the ground. But their escape came with a cost; their mobility in the air!

The member of Team Hagakure, Jirou, took this chance and whipped her earphone jacks, directed to Midoriya. But her attack was deflected by none other than,

"Good work, Sosaki! You're just the defense that our team lacks! So cool, man!" Midoriya praised Y/n for deflecting Jirou's attack with his flat side of the blades. After she retracted her jacks, he dispersed those blades and focused on the lookout for incoming attacks.

"Thanks, much appreciated" Is all he replied with, not wanting to lose focus. Uraraka then alerted them that they need to land. Her boots- also equipped before the game started -activated and released some gas to slow their descend. 

"How do you like my precious 'babies'? Tell me they're cute! I can make cute same as any other feature!!"

"With this, our maneuverability is perfect! Your 'babies' are fantastic, Hatsume!" "I agree"

Y/n agreed with Midoriya's statement. "Only because I made the floating happen"

Uraraka pouted at the less attention she received, but didn't go unnoticed by the team's tank. "Your quirk also helped a lot with his plan, Uraraka. Your effort was acknowledged" His statement made the girl beamed with a bright smile.

But as quick as they land, the threat also came. This time, they were confronted by Team Tetsutetsu. While Y/n was busy deflecting the opponent using his shield-like blades, another team came charging in.

"Shoji!!? But why are you all alone!? This is a Human Cavalry Battle, remember!?"

"Let's put some distance, Midoriya. We can't stay idle with multiple enemies come charging, anyway" Y/n stated. They started to move, but Uraraka halted. Seemingly something stuck at the boots given.

"Huh!? I can't lift it!"

"That's Mineta's thingies! Where did he chuck it from!?" Midoriya questioned, hoping for an answer. "From here, Midoriya..."

A voice called from Shoji's covered back. When looking closely, Mineta was somehow there. Midoriya questioned their Team, but Midnight allowed it.

Right after, a long tongue lashed out from the cover, targetting Midoriya's headband. He quickly evades it, preventing the loss of the said headband.

"I expected no less from you, Midoriya...!"

"You can carry Asui too!!? Damn, Shoji, you're strong!!" Midoriya complimented. "Midoriya! this is no time to compliment other's teams! We've been cornered, so we might as well make our escape!" Warned Y/n about their situation

"Right!" He replied before blasted off again using the jetpack, startling the others. But to their dismay, a certain blonde had read their move.

"Riding real high and mighty, ain'tcha!? You little shit!!" Midoriya couldn't help but go wide-eyed at the blonde; Bakugou.

"Sosaki!!" Midoriya called out. On cue, he summoned dozens of blades to form a giant shield, blocking Bakugou's attack.

"What the..." falling as he failed to damage the team, a tape went behind him and tapped him back to his group.

[...]

Seven minutes have passed. Midnight then decided to show the score after the seven minutes have passed to the audience. But the results were not as pretty as you'd think. Even Aizawa was kinda shocked.

"Wait a goddamn minute!! You mean Class-A aren't taking it by a mile... well, except Midoriya of course. And holey moley, Bakugou, what happened!?" Present Mic yelled through the mic.

While Bakugou was fuming at Monoma, who happens to be the one who steals his team's bandana, Midoriya informed that they would have a chance on evasion since they would most likely not target them. As of cue, another opponent has arrived to challenge them for the headband.

One look at the opponent's team, Midoriya heaved a sigh of slight annoyance and said,

"I guess we won't be having an easy ride huh?" He glared at Todoroki's team. Adding the menacing effect with Y/n blades floating and pointing at the opposing team, ready for battle.

"I did think that we'd have to confront his team at near the end of the game, " Y/n said the bit piece of his mind, whilst still not losing his focus on his surrounding.

"But I was proven wrong by how determined they are to come after us" 

Midoriya is now trembling from sheer nervousness. He 'is' confronting the person that declared war on him not too long ago. But he then relaxed and gave his next instruction as the rider.

"We still have half of the match left!  Keep moving! The ones coming after us..."

Todoroki's team started to advance and the others, heading towards our protagonist's team.

"...aren't just a single team!!" But all of the sudden, some sparks of electricity spurt out of Kaminari, one of the teammates of Todoroki. Noticing what he was about to do, Y/n directed all of his already summoned blades in front of him, protecting him and his team.

The electricity died down, revealing several teams that have been immobilized. With a quick movement, Todoroki used his ice to furthermore freeze the others. Then, they moved to steal the headband of the immobilized opponents that was nearby. 

Todoroki was approaching, fast. So Midoriya used the jetpack again, but unsuccessful. Unfortunately, it broke, now of all time, making some weird noises.

"The backpack is breaking down!!?" 

"My baby!!"

"They're too strong! We can't escape now!" Uraraka said, distressed. But Y/n took action.

"I'll stop them!" He said as he summoned several blades towards them. 

"!" But his attacks were halted when Youyorozu made a metal-like plate, only allowing his blades to went through halfway. "Damnit! That 'Creation' quirk sure is something else" Midoriya cursed. 

"Yeah, with that distance, my blades would have trouble penetrating it her creation."

------------------------------------

"I want you to focus solely on being our defense wall! You don't need to worry about attacking at all... That is..." Midoriya explains his reason when he picked Y/n as his fourth member. Y/n only nodded before speaking.

"Well, you did know about my quirk problem with distance, so you purposely want to focus on defense. All right, you made a great choice, so use me wisely, Midoriya"  Said Y/n, as he balled his fist and raise it, waiting for a fist-bump. Midoriya smiles confidently and returns the gesture.

------------------------------------

"I see, with this distance, we surely have the disadvantage in attack power. Especially when Youyorozu made a thick shield for defense" Midoriya stated.

After a while of chasing and evading, the time has been decreased to one minute. Todoroki was having a struggled face, realizing that Midoriya has figured out that he can't- more like he doesn't want to use his fire. So, constantly evading to the left side was a great idea.

But even the first place can be toppled over in an instant.

Iida yelled something too distant to hear. By the time Y/n was about to advise for evasion,  Todoroki's team has passed Midoriya, taking his 10 Mil point with him.

"Huh?" Was all Midoriya could mutter out, shocked.

"WHAAAAA!!? What happened!? That was insanely fast!! Iida, if you have super acceleration, then why didn't you use it in the preliminaries!?"  Even Present Mic was hella shocked.

"I can forcibly rev up my torque to explosive proportions if need be" He revealed the secret move. "However as a kickback, I'll suffer from engine stall in a short amount of time. That was the trick that I have never told my classmates" He then looked at Midoriya with a grin.

"I thought I told you, Midoriya... I'm challenging myself against you!!" Iida said.

In an instant, "After them!!" Midoriya instructed.

"Are you sure, Midoriya? I think right about now, we should aim for other team's points..."

"It's no use!!" Midoriya for the first time rejected Y/n advice for the team. "I have no idea how everyone's points are distributed now!! There's nowhere else to turn!!!" He gives his reasoning. Suddenly, Uraraka moves along with Hatsume. "In that case, we go get it back, Deku! Without fail!!"

Hearing Uraraka's support for attacking Todoroki's team, he remembered something important for her, the reason she wants to become a hero.

Also remembering that Hatsume has put trust in him for his position, and how Y/n trusted him for choosing him for his role for the team's defense.

He then activated One For All, ready for attack. Seeing that his hands glowing with his quirk, he instinctively activated his fire quirk. Midoriya then used OFA to swipe the air, pushing Todoroki's fire and grab the headband.

"I got it! I got it!!" Midoriya yelled, but,

"Hold on, that headband..." 

"It's not ours!?" Hatsume exclaimed. Midoriya looked at the headband and saw the number 70 was written on it.

With a swift movement, Midoriya's team moved back to grab the other headband. But the time was left with 10 seconds.

"10... 9... 8... 7..."  Midoriya moved to Todoroki.

"6... 5... 4..."  But they have to halt and Y/n summoned another dozen blades to defend his team from Kaminari's electricity.

"3... 2..."  With Kaminari went to 'whey' mode, Midoriya extends his hand to grab a headband at least.

"1...!! TIME's UP!!! Now shall we see who our top 4 are!? In the first place, Team Todoroki!" Todoroki cursed at his carelessness. 

"In 2nd place, Team Bakugou!!" Bakugou literally screamed, probably trying to summon a demon. "

In 3rd place, Team Tetsute- wait, huh!? Hey, It's team Shinso!!? When the heck did you make it so high up!?"

"Uhh... I'm sorry, guys... I'm really-" He was cut short in the sentence when Uraraka and Hatsume pointed at Y/n. Uraraka was excited about the surprise, While Hatsume was more concerned about her 'baby'.

"Ever since you first attack, Todoroki had been showing clear signs of agitation" He started.  "I wanted to take the 10 Mil back, obviously... But we have to settle with this" One of his summoned sword handle raises. Midoriya was tearing up.

"The headband I took, is the one where his guard was at its thinnest, this one on his head" Y/n pointed at the handle, there, was the 615 score headband hanging for its dear life.

"Midoriya, this is headband is thanks to you having created that opening in the last second"

"And in 4th place, Team Midoriya!!"   Present Mic announced, somewhat excited too. Hearing that his team passed, Midoriya bawled his eyes out, making a hole at the ground from the sheer force of the tears gushing out from his eyes. Y/n made a shelter by summoning more blades to make a makeshift roof to cover for the rain-- tears.

[...]

"The final will be after an hour lunch break! See you then!! Hey Eraserhead, Let's grab some lunch!!"

And with that, the final preliminaries were over. The students walked towards the lunch hall to have lunch obviously. While walking, Jirou went up to Y/n.

"Hey!" She started a conversation. Y/n looked down at Jirou, 

"Oh, hey Jirou. Sorry that you didn't qualify for the final" He says apologetically, even if he doesn't seem like it. 

"It's okay. Congrats, by the way, for getting into the finals" She said shyly while rubbing her jack's tips together. "Thanks. Want to grab something to eat together?"

Hearing that, Jirou suddenly went red. Not like he asked her out or something, right? 

"Jirou? You alright? Your face is red. Are you sick?" The taller male asked, feeling his hand on top of her forehead. Realizing the gesture, her blood rushed to her face at high speed. Even her jacks were flailing around like crazy.

 She then denied him whilst turning around and walked away.

"No! No, I'm fine! Let's get lunch now, shall we!?" She said/yelled. Y/n was utterly confused. He just obliged and followed suit. Not too far, two pairs of eyes were watching the interaction between them. One belongs to a pink-haired lass and one to a red-haired lad. The pink-haired, Aka Mina Ashido, was getting excited and flailing her arms at the red-haired, Aka Eijiro Kirishima. 

"Omigosh, Kirishima!! Look at them!! They're so cute with that kind of interaction! Eeeee!! I totally ship them!!" 

"Damn, L/n. Chasing the girl now, are ya?" He said with a smirk.

=================================

(A/n: And done! Phew, this one sure is a handful. Did ya like it? Hope the 'moments' are to your liking! And with that, don't forget to vote if you like this, and see you soon! Bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
8.9K 1.2K 17
Hanbin x Matthew binthew Fanfiction ဤ FanFiction သည် စာရေးသူ၏ စိတ်ကူးအတွေးသက်သက်သာဖြစ်သည်။မည်သူတစ်ဦးတစ်ယောက်ကိုမျှ ထိခိုက်လိုစိတ်မရှိပါ။ ( ၂.၅.၂၀၂၃...
36.7K 867 12
Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruction of the Great Kingdom. He is waiting...
107K 1.6K 20
Hindi ko na nga totoong magulang! Nagawa pa akong ipambayad sa utang nilang 100 Billion! In short I'm the collateral! and worse Ipapakasal ako sa ana...