Out Of My League | Percabeth...

Por thatdramaticwriterr

Highest rankings: #1 in Outofmyleague | #2 in Calleo | #8 in Estelleblofis | #58 in Hiddenfeelings *** ... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue: The Future Holds
Thank You ~ from Wolf Cat

Chapter 24

104 5 1
Por thatdramaticwriterr

(A/n: YAY! 400 reads! Also the above picture is Estelle. I couldn't find a picture who looked like her so I just chose one that seemed as close to what she is described as. She actually has green eyes and salt and pepper hair.)

Estelle's POV (yes we're doing another Estelle's POV because I want her and James. Get ready to be surprised.)

Percy was out for a party. Of course. I heard he became friends with Annabeth again. Maybe that's why he was so happy. My phone pinged. It was a message from James.

Hi Estelle!- James
James! Hru?- Estelle
Good you?- James
Same here. Good- Estelle

I kept worrying about what I was typing because well - James was my crush.

The conversation went quite smooth. I wouldn't lie. I was going over to James's. He called me over for homework.

'Mom!' I called out for my mother. 'Mom! I'm going to go to a friends house!'
'Whose?' Mom's voice rang out from the bathroom.

I did something very wrong then.

'James.' I replied.

That's what I did wrong. I told her it was James.

'A BOY?!' Mom ran out with her face mask still on. She clapped her hands gleefully. 'My little girl is growing up! Is it a date? You are not letting James see you with those clothes. Come on, Estelle. I'll help you impress James without overdoing it.'
'Mom!' I sighed. 'You're making it weird now. He's just a friend!'

I kinda hoped he was more than just a friend.
That's gonna be soon Estelle. I reminded myself. You've made a ton of guys fall for you without even trying. Kinda like Piper.

I followed my mom. I could trust her when it comes to clothes right? She thrust a pair of black jeans, comfortable. She gave me a black t-shirt. It was fitting but not tight. It also had a kind of thing to it. Simple yet elegant. I kinda expected a gown. This was my mom. I thought she'd go all out.

'The black brings out your eyes.' she said. 'And your hair is black and grey-ish. So here you go.' She thrust a pair of grey shoes.
'I-' I had no words.
'Let me fix your hair.'

In a matter of minutes my hair was styled. Not with clips or hairties. It was styled upwards. Swept to one side. I have short hair but it was long enough to stay put. Mom made sure my face wasn't hideous. Though she didn't use make-up.

She gasped. 'Estelle.... you're the most gorgeous tomboy ever!' Mom squealed.
I checked myself in the mirror. I was gorgeous. I was simple. I wasn't screaming Wearing-to-impress. But I was still gorgeous.
'Thanks, mom.' was all I could muster.
'Go on! I'll drive you!'

Mom already had the keys in her hands. I hadn't seen it a while ago. Mothers are wondrous sometimes. I murmured an alright.

---

We reached. Mom gave a quick peck goodbye.

'Be - good.' she said. 'And do not be a burden - but be comfortable. And show a sense of responsibility.'
'OK Mom.' I smiled. 'Can I go now?'
'Asking me, are you? Yes you can go!'

I rang the doorbell. I had brought over my bag and books because it was homework after all.

'Hi!' James looked at me and his smile wavered slightly. Though I sensed he was surprised rather than not happy. 'You- you look nice.'
'Oh come on, James!' I gave a smile. 'I'm just wearing my everyday clothes!'
'I-' James smiled. 'Right, which subject?'
'Whatever you want.' I said. 'I'd rather go with Math. We can get it over with that first and then continue.'

There was a lot of laughing and talking. We had almost completed the math homework.

'Jesus.' James raised his eyebrows. 'It's almost twelve. I wonder why our mothers' haven't called us?'
I had a vague idea why. James mother had seen the chemistry between us (is it just my imagination?) and was letting us take our time.
'Hey isn't it your birthday tomorrow?' James asked me.
'It is.' I said. I checked the clock. Twenty seconds to twelve. 'How do you know that?'
'I do because...' he hesitated.

ten seconds to twelve.

'Because what?' I tried not to blush. five seconds to twelve.
'Because... I really like you Estelle.'
one second to twelve.

When it struck twelve. He kissed me. It was the best birthday gift ever.
'Happy birthday, Estelle.'

Then he smiled and took out his english book like it never happened.

'James you-' I was speechless. James - my crush. Kissed me. 'Why didn't you tell me?'
'I was afraid you wouldn't like me.'

I tried not to kiss him again, afraid that it would look to cheesy.

'Well.' I took a breath. 'I do like you and have liked you for the past five months.'
James said nothing but I could see his smile.

It was twelve fifteen when I said I had to go - that Mom would be waiting. I let my hand slip out of his reluctantly and left.

---

Entering inside. I didn't tell my mom what had happened between me and James. But she already knew. She had the power of Moms after all.

I heard the doorbell ring. I checked who it was through the peephole. It was... Annabeth? Wasn't she at the party?

I opened the door and let her in.

'What brings...?' I ventured.
'Let's see... Swollen lips - rosy cheeks. Someone's been busy.' Annabeth smirked. I blushed and looked at my feet trying not to smile. 'I need to speak with you, Estelle.'
I gestured to the seats.
'You know Percy the most - after your mother. But speaking about this with your mother seemed to be awkward.' Annabeth said while getting herself comfortable. 'Estelle... I really like your brother.'
I may have snorted.
'What?' Annabeth raised her eyebrows.
'Tell me something new - it's so obvious Annabeth - even a toddler would ship you two. You know Piper, Jason, Frank and Leo have created a ship name? They always tag percabeth when they have a picture of you two on insta or facebook.'
'I do know that-' Annabeth blushed. 'But Percy doesn't feel that way about me.'
'Look Annabeth.' I stared out of the window. 'He does like you. He does. He's mentioned it before.'

Annabeth looked up. Hope flickered in her eyes but soon that hope became misery.

'Even if he does I'll never be able to be with him.' she said quietly. 'You see... Estelle... I have been blackmailed.'

Annabeth's POV

Estelle looked baffled as I said it.

'Blackmailed? By whom?' she asked me.
'Castellan. Luke Castellan.'
'L-Luke Castellan?' She shrunk. He wasn't a very nice person.
'Indeed.' I looked out. 'He swore to do great harm to Percy.'
'Forget him!' she shrieked. 'My brother doesn't even smile unless he's around you!'

Finally, everything flowed out. She hated seeing Percy so sad about Tyson. He didn't play anything like UNO! or Chess. And his eyes always looked vacant. It used to bring tears to her own. But whenever she mentioned me that vacancy would be filled, ever so slightly. And he always laughed around me. If me and Percy...

'If you and Percy were together he might actually smile and be the best brother he was!' she gave with a hopeful frown.
I was on my own mission now. If Percy liked me... that meant he sent me that letter. Calypso was right.
'Thanks, Estelle. Maybe it'll happen some day.' I sighed. 'I have to go now. Bye. Say hello to your boyfriend to me.'

Estelle blushed and pursed her lips but said nothing. She waved me goodbye.

---

I went back to the party.

'What took you so long?' Percy asked me.
The backs of our hands brushed.
'I told you, I went to get something from my house. Medicines... headaches.' I muttered. 'Percy, can I speak with you for a moment?'
'Sure.' Percy replied and got up with a piece of cake.

He ate a bit of the cake with his hands - without a use of a fork or spoon.

'Anything you wanna tell me...?' I ventured.

Percy brushed the cake of his hands and swallowed his bite.

'Nothing.' he licked his lips free of cake.
'Nothing?' I took a shaky breath. 'I know you sent the letter.'

Hey guys! Hoped you like this chapter! I shipped Jestelle since the start (I ship my own character called James with Uncle Ricks character Estelle. Ima genius!). Anyways. I'm going to work on the next chapter right now so... all I ask is to vote and share. Thanks for reading, bye guys!

P.S. The moment you're waiting for will be coming soon!

Bye guys!

-D

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

736K 6.8K 52
Your cliche stories in which mostly mortals meet our favorite ship, Percabeth. All art present on the cover is not mine. Please feel free to leave fe...
109K 1K 38
My take on Percabeths senior year at Goode after HOO, does not include the events of TOA. Inspired by the story A Goode Day to be a Demigod by blueto...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...