⚠︎𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙴𝚡: 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎...

By TomorrowBangtanHypen

Love can be either sweet as candy or dangerous as a knife. But what if the love that you received have a comb... More

프롤로그
1장
2장
3장
4장 🔞🚨
5장
6장
7장
8장 🔞🚨
9장
10장
11장
12장 🎉🎊
13장
14장 🚨🔞
15장
16장
17장
18장
19장 🔞🚨
20장
21장
22장
23장 🎉🎊
24장
25장
26장
27장 🚨🔞
28장 🎉🎊
29장 🎉🎊
30장
31장
32장
33장
34장 🚨🔞
36장
37장 🚨🔞
38장 🎉🎊
39장
40장
41장
42장 🎉🎊
43장
44장 🔞🚨
45장
46장 🔞🚨
47장 🎉🎊
48장 🔞🚨
마지막 장 🔞🚨
스페셜 챕터 1 🎉🎊
스페셜 챕터 2 🎉🎊
에필로그
저자는 주목했다

35장

298 14 4
By TomorrowBangtanHypen

(BTS and Got7 pov)
* It's already morning when we get out of that big fucking building... Why you might ask? Well, a mother fucker named BamBam forgot the way where we enter the building so we got lost and heck Jin and Jhope shout really help the guards to follow where we are... Mark's plan really work... Yay😑... We are now away from the building but still running cause we can't risk being caught right? *

Jhope: Can we stop running now? My legs hurt... *Panting.*
Seokjin: Yeah, let's take some Freaking break! My handsome face are dripping with sweat now....
Mark: Okay. Ma-maybe we should stop, I think w-we lost them now.
Jungkook: So, what's our next plan?
BamBam: But first, how did they know we're going to sneak in the building?
Namjoon: Who knows?! We just go there without planning anything!! Like what the-
Taehyung: Any plan B?
Jhope: We're... Going... To call... The TxT boys... Right now... *Panting.*

(Soobin pov)
* My phone start ringing, I pull my phone out of my pocket hoping that Yeonjun Hyung is the one that calling me but sadly, it's Namjoon Hyung. I answer the call. *

Soobin: Hi, Hyung! What's up?
Namjoon: Where are you?
Soobin: I'm on my house... Why?
Namjoon: Are the others with you?
Soobin: Uhmm.. Taehyun and Huening Kai are not here so was Yeonjun Hyung...
Namjoon: Can you call them? Like can you go to the hangout with them?
Soobin: I can b-but...
Namjoon: But?
Soobin: Yeonjun Hyung is kinda... Missing?
Namjoon: Missing? Wha- How??
Soobin: So, long story short, We go out to- I don't know where... But when I wake up I'm in our house, and hyung is nowhere to be found... I tried to call him but he doesn't answer the phone. I ask Beomgyu where Yeonjun hyung is but he also don't know.
Namjoon: ok, just call the others to go to our hideout to discuss things. You should be there in 5 minutes, okay?
Soobin: Okay?

* With that he hung up the phone, I call the others and tell them to meet us on the hideout and to have a talk. I go straight to Beomgyu's room, I knocked on the door before coming in. He look at me. *

Beomgyu: What is it Hyung? Did Yeonjun Hyung texted you already? Did he tell you where he is right now? When he will come back? *Ask excitedly.*
Soobin: *sigh.* No, he didn't... You should get ready, we're going somewhere..
Beomgyu: *frown.* Huh? Where are we going Hyung?
Soobin: Hideout..
Beomgyu: Ohhh okay...

* I left his room to give him privacy to change his clothes. I go to my room to also change my clothes. I wore a yellow sweater with white jeans pairing it with white shoes. I go to the living room to wait for Beomgyu. After some times, he walk out to his room wearing a pair of light brown hoodie and pants having a white tee shirt underneath and white Nike shoes. *

Soobin: Took you a while to get ready.
Beomgyu: Ohhh come on Hyung!!! Just shut up and let's go! *Whine.*
Soobin: *chuckle.* Okay, let's get going!

They got out of the house, Soobin lock the door. While on the way there, they saw Huening Kai with Taehyun walking side by side while chatting at each other. Beomgyu run to them, waving his hand even though they can't see him.. Soobin giggled.

Beomgyu: Guys! Wait!
Taehyun: Huh? *Look at his back finally noticing Beomgyu and Soobin.* Hyung! *He stop walking making Kai stop with him.*
Huening Kai: Hyung! Hi!!! *Frown.* Where's Yeonjun Hyung?
Soobin: *scratch his nape.* Uhmmm... It's kind of complicated... I'll tell you when we get there... *They nodded.*

They start to walk towards the hideout. When they got there, they only saw IU sitting on the couch while using her phone. They quietly walk towards her not wanting to disturb her but failed, IU look up at them then smile tucking her phone inside her pocket.

IU: Hi guys!
TxT: Hello Noona!
Soobin: Where's the others?
IU: Oh, they will be here...
Huening Kai: When they will be here?
IU: Uhmmm, maybe like- Oh there they are! Guys!!!

They look behind them to saw BTS and GOT7 walking towards them looking like they are arguing.

(BTS pov)
Jhope: I told you! We should've just let IU pick us up!
Seokjin: My legs hurt from walking that long.. *pout.*
Namjoon: Ohhh please! We're already here, stop complaining Hyung! *Groan.*
BamBam: And if we make IU pick us up, those bastard will know where we are! They may have track us!
Seokjin: Ohhh come on! They wouldn't know! We will just make it like a passerby van!
Mark: Ohhh yeah! Passerby van that's taking they're target inside! No, not suspicious to them! Right? *Raise his one eyebrow with sarcastic tone.*
Taehyung: *open the door.* Can y'all just stop? They're looking at us weirdly now... *Point at TxT and IU.*

They walked towards them, they all settled on the couch ready to discuss when IU noticed something.

IU: Wait... Where's Yeonjun?
Soobin: Okay... So, when Huening and Taehyun left our house, Yeonjun said we will go to somewhere so Beomgyu and I start to get ready. When we exit our house, we saw a black car? I think🤔 park in front of our house. I got confused when Yeonjun Hyung get inside that car then tell us to get inside too so we obey and got inside then... T-then... That's all I remember...
Jay B: What about you Beomgyu?
Beomgyu: Same as Soobin Hyung.
Mark: You... *Look at Huening and Taehyun.* did you guys noticed it when you go out of their house? Like you noticed it's already parked there or something?
Huening: No, we didn't...
Taehyun: We thought it's just passing by...

A sudden phone call erupt to the whole room. Jimin grab his phone from his pocket, he look at the caller ID then stand up looking at them.

Jimin: Sorry, I need to answer the call... It's Eomma, it might be important... *They nodded at him.*

They watch Jimin, waiting for him so that they can discuss their next plan. Jimin face start to frown through the call, he suddenly rush to them having a worried face.

Jimin: Sorry guys, I have to go... It's an emergency... Continue discussing... I really need to go.
Namjoon: Why, what happened- Jimin!!!

Jimin quick run out of the hideout, but what Jackson said next making the other members of BTS feel disbelief.

Jackson: BamBam, can you track him?
BamBam: Yes I can... Wait *start tracking.*
Namjoon: Wait... Why? What's the problem?
Mark: Well, ever since we join this find Y/n mission~ he is the one who's always been acting strange...
Jay B: Yeah, I observe his actions... When you finally find out that Jackson is still alive, he is the one who overreacted. Like he still can't believe that Jackson is STILL alive.
Seokjin: Everyone will act like that!!! *Stand up.*
Jinyoung: Oh yeah, everyone will act surprised of course... But he also look scared, panic, worried and so on that a guilty person will act... *Rise an eyebrow while slightly smirking.*
Jhope: But still!!! You can't just doubt him like that!!!
BamBam: Ohhh shut up guys, and just fucking look.

They look at the screen of the laptop, a red dot was on the screen representing Jimin is on the map. The red dot start to move slowly. The red dots turn left where Jimin's house are located. The red dots stop few blocks aways from the house..

Taehyung: See!!! He going home... Wait... That's not the way to auntie's house...

The red dot turn right, then stop then move again faster indicating that Jimin grab a car. The red dot gone few meters away from the house and then it suddenly disappeared.

Yugyeom: Liar... We shouldn't trust him...
Jungkook: No... Hyung wouldn't do what you're thinking... *Slowly stand up.* He won't do that...
Seokjin: I know Jungkook... *Shock.* but he already did... He lied to us...
Taehyung: *stand up looking at his Hyung in disbelief.* HYUNG!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!
Namjoon: He need to explain this. Why didn't I notice how he try to avoid talking about the things we saw at the hidden room in our house... *Blank face looking at nothing.*
Taehyung: You're doubting him now? *Look at Jhope.* Hyung...
Jhope: He can't do that... *Smile sadly at Taehyung.* I know he won't... *Look at GOT7.* He will prove it to you...

~ To Be Continue ~

Hi guys!!! I'm back!!! Here's a new chapter for my lovely readers!!! Hope you like it!!! Sorry I didn't update for so long hope you forgive me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.2K 15
Jeon Jungkook was a boy you used to take care of. But now he wants to show you that he's not a little boy anymore & he's more than ready to take care...
35.7K 541 27
I'll be writing about NCT 127. I'd advise you to not read this series if you feel uncomfortable with profanity just because I might use it from time...
79.2K 4.4K 30
[Completed] Chaeyoung has a theory that love isn't real. Who would have thought that one man, a 4 day trip with her friends, and fish key chain could...
283K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."