The Son of Lord Voldemort

By IHaveDementia

Voldemort never killed Harry, instead he killed his parents and kidnapped Harry to raise as his own son again... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Not an update
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 87

1.5K 79 10
By IHaveDementia

Harrison listened to the conversations around him as he stirred sugar into his porridge.

"It's been three days and all of Gryffindor are still shunning them," Pansy smirked as she looked haughtily at where Ron, Dean and Seamus were sitting. Harrison followed her gaze and smirked when he saw that Ron who normally ate like a pig was poking his plate moodily. The seats across from the three boys were empty and so were the ones to either side of them. Harrison heard from Fred and George that no one in Gryffindor would even look at the youngest male Weasley or his two best friends.

"I would shun them too if they caused us to go into the negatives," Jenna pointed out.

"I heard even the little weaselette won't talk to the weasel because he hurt you," Draco said cockily to Blaise. The former narrowed his eyes while Leo laughed.

Harrison zoned out as his friends continued to make fun of their three least favorite Gryffindors. He didn't look up again until an owl landed in front of him. It was a dark brown owl with white around its eyes, he didn't recognize it. He untied the letter and saw his name written on the front, the letters were barely legible, it was obviously written in haste. He subtly waved his hand, his wrist jerking slightly. There appeared to be nothing wrong with the letter.

"Who is that from?" Tracey asked. Harrison looked up to see that she was looking at a letter in Theo's hands. He narrowed his eyes slightly when he realized that the letter in Theo's hand was the same kind he was holding. He could tell because they were both discolored in the corners. He looked around at his friends and saw that Leo, Draco and Blaise each had one as well.

"I don't know," Theo murmured. His brown eyes were resting on the letter in Harrison's hands, he appeared to have come to the same conclusion. "It seems however, that I'm not the only one who received one." The third year Slytherins exchanged curious looks before the five third years tore the envelopes open. As soon as Harrison tore open the envelope three pieces of folded parchment fell out. Harrison reached for the first one and unfolded it quickly.

Riddle,

I'm sorry for attacking you.

Ron

Harrison snorted as his eyebrows rose into his hairline. Ron's handwriting looked hurried and there were several dots of splattered ink.

"Is this a joke?" Harrison asked incredulously as he looked up at his friends. Leo was staring at his letter in disgust while Draco was wiping his hands on his robes, his letter laying on top of his plate.

"Why the bloody hell would Thomas write me an apology?" Blaise demanded. "As if I need one from a filthy little mudblood like him."

"Thomas?" Theo asked sharply. "I got one from Finnigan."

Harrison immediately snatched up the second piece of parchment.

Riddle,

I'm sorry for taking part of the attack on you and your friends.

Dean Thomas

"All of them wrote us one," Harrison murmured. His eyes flicked up to the head table where Snape, Barty and Umbridge were watching them. Harrison held up Dean's apology, and Snape's lip curled into a smirk. Realization hit Harrison, and he felt like a fool for not coming to the conclusion earlier. "The professors made them write the letters."

"What?" Draco asked as he too looked up at the head table. "Why would they make them do that?"

"Humiliation most likely," Harrison answered. "I for one wouldn't want to apologize to those fools." Slowly smirks formed on the third years lips.

"Brilliant," Leo laughed as he unfolded another letter. "I'm going to keep these." Harrison shook his head as he unfolded the apology from Seamus, it was the same as Ron's. The only difference was that his handwriting was slightly neater.

"Watch this," Draco muttered. Draco raised one of his letters and waved it once drawing the attention of Ron, Dean and Seamus. Harrison could see realization form on their faces followed by anger and hate. Those who saw Draco's actions looked confused but the Slytherins paid them no attention. Blaise and Leo's laughter seemed to only anger the three Gryffindors more. Harrison watched in poorly sealed amusement as Ron, Dean and Seamus stormed from the Great Hall.

After Harrison and his friends finished breakfast they walked down to the front gates of Hogwarts. After waiting in line for Filch to check their names off the list of those students allowed to go to Hogsmeade they made their way to the little village. Harrison had been to the Hogsmeade many times before, but going during the school year was something he had been looking forward to. Hogsmeade was a picturesque little village of thatched cottages and shops. They passed Dogweed and Deathcap, Gladrags Wizardwear and Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop on their way to Honeydukes.

Honeydukes was so crowded with Hogwarts students that Harrison found it hard to maneuver in. There were shelves upon shelves of the most succulent-looking sweets imaginable. Creamy chunks of nougat, shimmering pink squares of coconut ice, fat, honey-colored toffees; hundreds of different kinds of chocolate in neat rows; there was a large barrel of Every Flavor Beans, and another of Fizzing Whizbees, levitating sherbet balls; along yet another wall were 'Special Effects' — sweets: Droobles Best Blowing Gum (which filled a room with bluebell-colored bubbles that refused to pop for days), the strange, splintery Tooth flossing String mints, tiny black Pepper Imps ('breathe fire for your friends!'), Ice Mice ('hear your teeth chatter and squeak!'), peppermint creams shaped like toads ('hop realistically in the stomach!'), fragile sugar-spun quills, and exploding bonbons.

Harrison grabbed several boxes of nougat, a few packs of Droobles Best Blowing gum and half a dozen sugar spun quills. After assuring Susan that he was fine with buying her something, she picked out several small colorful candies that made your eyes change color for a few seconds. After he paid he looked on in amusement as Blaise filled up several bags full of sweets.

"Did you buy the entire shop?" Harrison asked his lips twitching.

Blaise mock glared as he unwrapped a licorice wand. "Of course."

Harrison snorted. "Where do you guys want to go next?"

"Zonko's!" Blaise said his eyes twinkling mischievously.

Harrison followed his friends to Zonko's, walking slower than normal because Susan was staring around the small village in amazement.

Harrison walked hand in hand with Susan as they made their way to the joke shop. The outside of the shop was orange and the display was over the top, it was definitely an eye catcher. Harrison walked around the shop trying to find any new products. He may be the son of the Dark Lord but that doesn't mean he doesn't like prank items.

"Hiya Harrison!" Fred and George Weasley said walking over with their friend Lee Jordan. The twins were wearing matching bright yellow shirts that clashed horribly with their red hair.

"Hey guys," Harrison said eying the twins carefully, the twins in a joke shop was a dangerous combination.

"What's a nice young Slytherin like you doing in this place?" George asked exuberantly.

Harrison looked at the twins amused. "Blaise wanted to come in here." He looked down at the twins hands, they each had a Zonko's bag. "Dare I ask what you three are doing in here?"

The twins and Lee smiled, it was obvious they were trying to look innocent, but they failed horribly.

"Stocking up on stink bombs," Fred said smiling brightly.

"We've run out and we can't disappoint dear old Filch by not setting any off," George said as though it was a treat for the caretaker.

Harrison suppressed a snort. "Well have fun, and don't get caught by Filch."

"Get caught?" George asked looking scandalized.

"Never." The twins and Lee said before they exchanged goodbyes.

"We're going to go get butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks," Daphne said as she walked up to Harrison and Daphne. "Jenna's been craving one all day."

"Alright let's go," Harrison said as he walked out of the shop, his friends following behind him.

After lunch Harrison and his friends spent the day shopping at all of the shops. Harrison bought a new pair of quidditch gloves from Spintwitches and Theo bought several books from Tomes and Scrolls. Once the sun began to set the Slytherins and Susan began walking back towards Hogwarts, all happy with the days events.

"You all go back to the common room," Harrison said as they entered the castle. "I'll be there soon." Blaise looked between Harrison and Susan and smirked. Harrison rolled his eyes and pretended not to see the slightly annoyed look Daphne shot Susan.

"Did you have fun today?" Harrison asked Susan as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yes," Susan answered, a faint blush covering her cheeks. Harrison smiled as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I'm glad," Harrison said before leaning towards her and capturing her lips. Susan's lips moved with his and Harrison pulled her body so that it was pressed up against his. Harrison slipped his tongue into her mouth and he internally smirked when a slight moan escaped her lips.

"Harrison!" Susan pulled back abruptly when his name was called annoying Harrison slightly. He turned to see Hermione running towards him. Normally he would be glad to see Hermione, but at the moment he wanted nothing more than to curse her mouth shut.

Hermione's face turned red when she realized what they had been doing but terror quickly replaced her embarrassment. Harrison immediately knew that something was wrong.

"What is it Hermione?" Harrison asked as his eyes scanned her face. He felt Susan tense beside him.

Hermione's words came tumbling out of her mouth. "Sirius Black was just spotted in Hogsmeade."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361 19 10
Eleanor Love Granger. Lost twin sister of Hermione Jean Granger and to some, a filthy mudblood. She was taken at a young age and assumed by her pare...
856 32 16
Harry isn't the Dark Lord, so he cannot be with a Death Eater's son. This is the first time the Boy-Who-Lived ever asked for something and he cannot...
26.4K 407 39
My name is Draco Lucius Malfoy. I am a racist, I despise gingers and mudbloods, and my parents work for the man who killed James and Lily Potter, as...
7.7K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...