Vampire's Love || J.JK & K.TH...

By Minnie_413

"You know I've been addicted to your blood~" *** You were happily living with your parents in your small hous... More

Intro
Birthday present?
Why?
Taehyung's Attraction
Jungkook's Attraction
Club night (18+)
I want
Feeding (18+)
Pain
Stay
Jimin?
Attacked
Rest
Blood and cuddle
School
New Friends
Trust
Growing cravings
Lil Fight
Group Chat: The kink
Best Friends
Past
Group chat: Second chance
Bite Bite, Blood Blood (18+)
Thank you (not an update)
Morning after
Be Nice
Jealous
Group Chat: Yoongi and dyes
Still not over him/her
Group Chat: 3am talk
Ghosts
One punch
Twitter
(Twitter Profiles)
Chaotic
Spring

Five o'clock (18+)

340 6 2
By Minnie_413

~Jaewon's POV~

"Okay now be quick." I said sitting on the couch in front of him. I don't understand why he called me all of a sudden when his whole life he ignored me.

"Aww now don't be so rude. Would you like some tea, coffee...perhaps some blood?" He turned around to face me, giving me a slight smirk.

I frowned looking at him. Something is off about him. He's being kinda cocky. Even though he hated me, he was never this cocky to me.

"I'm just here to listen what offer you have for me. If it's trash then I'm leaving so make it quick." I said looking at him and tilting my head to the side.

"Hmm...Fine, let's get to the business." He said and finally sat on the couch across me with his elbows on his knees.

"When was the last time you visited the castle?" His tone of voice sounded so serious suddenly.

"About 3 months ago...but why?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows at him. I don't know what he's planning.

"Hmm...Are you close to Y/N?" That question caught me off guard. I started laughing and covered my face with my hands.

"Oh my fuck! I see what you're doing! You want her back, don't you?" I smirked while still laughing. I can see what he wants now.

"Yeah you're right. I want her back. You must be wondering why I'm living peacefully even after getting kicked out, yeah? Well you haven't visited the castle in a while...so you don't know."

"Jimin hyung...I can't help you with anything here." I said to him with a straight face. "Do you really think you can buy me?"

He stayed silent for a while before taking a deep breath and rubbing his face a bit. "Answer the damn question...are you close with her?"

"...no..." I frowned at him and he rolled his eyes. "You might want to ask Yoongi though...he has been taking care of her."

"Ah...the wolf boy." He brushed his hair back and layed back on the couch. "Out of all the people she could be with she choose to be friends with a werewolf, huh?"

"At least he's taking better care of her than you." As I said that, I knew I pressed his buttons. In a matter of seconds, he pulled my collar bearing his fangs at me.

Well I didn't hesitate to growl back at him either. Whatever I said is true. If he was careful maybe these two would have been together.

"Jaewon, do you love your career at all?" He threatened while still grabing my collar.

"Oh now you're gonna scare me with that, huh? I see how you work, Park Jimin. You're such a two sided bitch." I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

"Two sided? I'm just trying to get her back...my love back." He said, his tone of voice slightly changing.

"Then why did you call me here to ask a question like you're gonna stalk her or something. You know what? I think she might have feelings for Jungkook or Taehyung or Yoongi. She must have lost her feelings for yo-"

~Y/N's POV~

🛑Smut🛑

I whimpered as I felt someone softly caressing my hair. I tried to removed the hand but he grabbed my wrist and brought it down.

I whispered again as I felt a gentle kiss on my jaw. His hand went inside my shirt, slowly caressing my waist.

His hand moved upwards towards my chest, finally making me aware of what's happening. I didn't freak out because I recognised his gentle touch and soft hands.

I lifted my head a bit seeing a little light peeking through the curtains. It wasn't as bright, it was still dark outside and inside my room.

"Jungkook....what time is it?" I sleepily asked him as he won't stop caressing my skin. Is he horny?

"It's 5 o'clock...I'm sorry for waking you up but I really need you right now..." He whispered into my ear, pushing his hips into me and making me feel his bulge.

"Are you serious...? Taehyung is home, Jungkook. What if he hears?" I whispered back to him, trying to push him away but he won't move.

"We'll be quiet...please I need you so bad." He kissed and sucked the back of my neck, sending chills.

"Fine...you won't make me skip school then." I said hearing him groan a bit at the deal.

"But...what if something happens?" He asked, now desperately rubbing his boner against my ass.

"Nothing will happen. If you don't agree then no sex." I said pushing him away but he immediately pulled me closer.

"Okay fine...now face me." He said and I turned around to face him. He got on top of me and removed his T-shirt.

He kissed me and I put my arms around his neck, kissing him back. He rubbed my breasts from above my shirt, making me whimper.

"Fuck, you sound so hot." He groaned quietly, unbuttoning my shirt. He went down to kiss my neck.

I was a bit anxious that he's gonna bite me again but he didn't. He sucked my breast, rolling his tongue on the nipples. I tangled my fingers in his hair, feeling the pleasure coming to me.

"Jungkook..." I moaned as he pinched my other nipple. I was already wet, my body felt hot but I was still a bit sleepy.

"Damn, let's have a quick one. I can't handle myself." He said, sliding down my shorts and panties. I could see his painful bulge.

He went down, between my thighs and I threw my head back feeling his tongue licking my folds.

"You're already so wet..." He whispered before roughly sucking on my clits. I bite my hand trying not to make any sounds.

He removed his boxers, rubbing his length while still sucking me. I don't think I can hold my voice back because he's being too rough.

He came up to my lips again and started kissing me. I could taste myself on his lips. He rubbed his tip on my entrence, teasing me.

He put his palm on my mouth as he entered me because he knows I might moan loudly. My eyes filled with tears as my walls wrapped around his members.

"Do not make a noise...do you want Taehyung to know?" He asked and I shook my head. He removed his hand from my mouth and started to move inside me slowly.

I silently gasped as I felt him going deep into me already. He's so hard that it feels so good being around him.

After a few thrusts he started to go faster, making it hard for me to hold my moans in. It felt so good.

"Jungkook...I-I don't think I c-can hold my voice back." I said between his thrusts. My body was feeling the pleasure a bit too much.

"Taehyung might join us if you make any sound, princess." He played with my breast as he whispered that into my ear.

"But...does that turns you on? Taehyung watching you being a good girl as I fuck you, huh?" I bit my lip, actually feeling turned on by the thought.

"No...Jungkook please...b-be gently." I managed to say in between my pants. I scratched his back with my nails but that only made him eager to fuck me harder.

"Fuck...I can't control myself when you beg for me like this..." He held my waist, keeping his thrust steady. I arched my back as he hit my sweet spot.

"Umm Jungkook! Fuck-" He stopped me from moaning out loud by biting my bottom lips and kissing me roughly.

"You're clinching around me...are you close already?" He whispered against my lips and I nodded. I just can't help he's just so good.

"Yeah...p-please let me cum...Jungkook." He let out a shakey sigh with a smirk spreading on his perfect lips. He did not bear his fans which made me feel kinda safe.

"Ah yes, baby...let's cum together." He kissed me again, his thrust becoming sloppy and faster.

I moaned between the kiss, feeling his nerves throbbing inside of me. I bit his lips as I reached my highs.

"Ahh! Jungkook!" I moaned a bit loudly as I came around him.

"Shit..." He cussed under his breath and bite my shoulder, releasing his load deep inside. I whimpered feeling his warm liquid flowing into my vagina.

He thrusted a few more times to ride his orgasm and mixing both of our cum inside me.

"Fuck...I almost moaned loudly." He panted kissing my neck gently and pulling out. The mixture of both of our cum leaking out of me was too hot.

"Umm...that was...good..." I rolled over, making Jungkook hug me from behind. He chuckled and held me closer to him.

"Thanks, baby." He kissed his mark on my neck before cuddling with me. I was already sleepy so I didn't realise when I fell asleep.

•••

I didn't planned to write a smut but...it is what it is

I have no motivation to write books now a day. I used to be so passionate about writing but now I can't come up with anything or write something...forgive me for being inactive please :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528 54 27
(Ending isn't good so if you want a not so good ending then go on reading) WARNING! This is a book that was written a year ago! Idk what my idea was...
38.7K 3K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
4.8K 148 6
Joon:Y/N...please...g-get out of here. Don't worry...about me. J-Just go. He raised the knife in the air and jabbed it in Namjoon's heart. Y/N:NAMJO...
13.6K 486 10
After 6 months with no news of what happened to the man that held him and his brothers captive for 4 days, Jimin still struggles with feeling safe. H...