Emotional Traffic Series: Lo...

By urluvissuicide

#1 At 26, Rebecca Halloway is looking forward to putting a horrible year behind her. In order to do that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
DELETED SCENE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Deleted Scene #1
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 32

8.2K 90 16
By urluvissuicide

Louis' POV:

We had 2 more press interviews to go before we had to jump on another plane and head to Germany.  The questions the previous 3 had asked were actually refreshing, they weren't the usual silly things that we were usually asked.  The questions this time were somewhat silly and actually helped improve my mood...that is until the relationship questions came up,

One of the interviewers pointed out that I haven't been spotted out with Becca lately and wanted to know if we were still together.  Thankfully, Liam helped avoid the question by making one of his silly jokes.

We had a small break before the next interview. Paul and Liam went downstairs to get us some coffee, while me and the other 3 boys relaxed in the room that we were doing the interviews.  Niall was in a pissed off mood and I wasn't  exactly sure why.  Zayn didn't do much talking...but, I didn't really mind.  I was still upset with him anyway.

Harry sat next to me, texting away on his phone.  I nudged him and forced a smile when he looked at me.  "Who you talkin' to, Curly?"

Harry shrugged. "No one."

"Oh god," I rolled my eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

"Don't start, Lou."

I stood to my feet and shook my head. "Do what you want, Styles.  Just...don't get mad at me when I'm jamming out to the song she writes about you, okay?"

"Well that's rude!" He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

I held my palms out and tried to stiffle a laugh. "I'm just sayin'."

"Niall!" Harry looked to the blonde headed boy.  "Do you hear  this crap?"

Niall shrugged. "He may have a point."

"See! Niall knows!" I laughed and looked at Niall.  "Do you think it'll be one of those cheesy slow songs or an upbeat kiss off?"

Niall chuckled. "I guess we'll have to see."

"You guys are assholes," Harry groaned and threw his head back on the couch he was sitting on.

"Why are you so quiet?" Niall gently kicked Zayn.

"Huh?" Zayn looked up.  "Oh, I dunno...tired I guess."

I raised an eyebrow.  Something was up with him.  Zayn was never this quiet. Granted, he was a quiet person...but never with me and the rest of the lads.  He was only like this when he was sad or hiding something.

"Zayn," I looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Tell us."

He sighed and looked back up at me. "Well...Be-"

The door swung open, Paul, Liam, and a brunette lady with a camera man behind her entered the room.

"Boys, this is Bridgette," Paul said, handing Niall and Harry each a cup of coffee. "She's with Heart-throb magazine."   

 Liam stood beside me and handed me my cup.  "Thanks," I whispered and took a sip, Liam nodded.

"Nice to meet you," Harry immediatly stood to his feet and held out his hand. "I'm Harry."

"Nice to meet you too," she blushed. "So glad that you boys were able to find time for us."

"Of course," Liam smiled. 

"This is Derek," she pointed to the man behind her.  He waved his hand and smiled. "He's gonna get set up real quick, then we can get started?"

I walked over and plopped back down on the couch next to Niall.   He sighed and laid his head on my shoulder. "I'm tired."

"Me too," I nodded. "We're almost done...then we can sleep when we get to Germany."

"Alright boys," Bridgette smiled.  "Are you all ready?"

"Sure." Liam sat down next to Zayn.  Harry sat on the arm of the couch. 

Derek turned his camera on and Bridgette looked down at her notepad.

"How excited are you boys for the new album?"

"Ecstatic," Niall replied. "Can't wait to see how the fans react to it."

"What's the music like on Take Me Home?"

"It's a little different than Up All Night," Zayn replied.  "But, still the same vibe."

"You boys helped write some of the new songs, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded and looked at Liam.  "I mean...we still had help from professional writers.  But, we came up with a lot of the material."

"That's great," she smiled. "So...every girl wants to know..."

Here it comes. I suddenly felt hot as my jaw clenched.

"Boxers or briefs?"

Oh thank fucking god.   "Boxers," I replied.

"Boxers," Zayn and Liam said in unison.

"Boxers," Niall nodded.

Harry grinned. "Nothing."

"Bullcrap," Niall laughed. "He's trying to tease his fangirls! Harry wears boxers!"

Harry chuckled. "Whaatt?"

After over a dozen more questions, Bridgette smiled at us and closed her notepad. "Thanks, boys."

"You're quite welcome," Liam smiled and stood to his feet, offering his hand to help her up.  "Thanks for coming."

She turned to help Derek put his camera and equipment back in his bag.  "Rebecca said you boys were charming, but I had no idea."

I looked at Harry, because I honestly wasn't prepared to hear her name.

"We try," Niall chuckled.

"She's a sweetheart. When we met for tea earlier she was saying that she wasn't-"

"When you what?" My neck nearly cracked when I quickly looked at her..

"I'm sorry?" she looked confused.

"What did you just say?" I looked at her, then looked at Paul, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I met her for tea?"

"When?"

"Louis," Liam reached out to touch my arm.

Bridgette looked at Paul, it was obvious that she was completely and utterly confused.  "Just about an hour ago?"

"Here!?"

She nodded.  Paul looked at me and shook his head. "Louis..."

"Paul!" I groaned, becoming upset with the fact that she was here and he didn't even tell me.

"Calm down.." Liam whispered from behind my shoulder. "Let her leave before you flip out...okay?"

I turned around and moved to the corner of the room, trying to keep my composure.  The last thing that I needed to do was freak out infront of a reporter.  Harry moved next to me, giving me a nudge.  "What?" I whispered.

"You okay?"

"Why didn't Paul tell me she was gonna be here?"

"I don't know," he sighed.  The door behind us opened and closed and I turned to find that Bridgette and Derek had left. 

"Paul," I growled.

Paul immediatly held his palms up.  "Louis, I had no idea, I swear to god."

"Someone had to have known!" I snapped.

"I knew," Niall stood to his feet and sighed.  "Only because I ran into her on the elevator earlier.  I was going to tell you-"

"You were going to tell me!? Why didn't you tell me!?"

"Because I didn't think it would do any good." He shrugged, then waved his hand at me. "Now you know and look at your attitude."

"I need to see her."

"Louis," Liam rested a hand on my shoulder. "Maybe that's not a good idea.."

"That's a horrible idea," Niall rolled his eyes at me.

"Shutup, Niall."

"Louis, I don't even know where she is," Paul replied. "You can't just set off over the city looking for her."

Zayn stood to his feet. "Lou, I need to talk to you."

"I don't wanna talk to you," I replied.

"I know where she is."

~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Zayn's POV:

Paul shuffled himself and the other boys into the room next to the one where we were doing our interviews.   As soon as the door closed I turned back to Louis.  "Just...calm down, okay?"

He glared at me. "First, you kept the letter from now, now this!?"

I shook my head. "No, I didn't keep this from you. I had no idea that she was going to bed here.  I went to get on the elevator earlier and I bumped into her douche bag husband."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he groaned. "I wanna break that mother fucker's face."

"Oh," I feigned a laugh. "You have no fucking idea."

"What do you mean?" he looked at me. "Is she okay!?"

"She's fine," I nodded. "I'll be honest with you though...there are some bruises on her arms."

"God damnit," he rubbed the back of his neck and walked around the room. "How can he hurt her like that?  That's the last thing she deserves!"

"Louis," I sat down on the coffee table. "She told me why she left."

"Did she?" he swung around with a hopeful expression. "What'd she say?"

"Have a seat," I pointed to the couch infront of me.

"I don't like the sound of this..." he said softly as he sat down infront of me.

"He killed her mother," I sighed.

"What?" he shook his head. "No he didn't. Her mom died in a car accident."

"A car accident that he arranged," I explained. "According to Becca, when she left a few weeks ago, he showed up at the penthouse and said that he wanted to sign the divorce papers.  But, he pulled out a stack of pictures instead."

"Pictures of what?"

"Pictures from her mother's accident. He hired someone to run her car off the road. It just so happened that her mum swerved into oncoming traffic and that's when the semi hit her, she died on impact."

Louis looked at me and rubbed his hands over his face.  "Oh my god..."

"Lou, she left because..." I paused. "She left because he told her if she didn't leave you...he'd do the same thing to you."

"In the letter...she said that she left to protect me."

I nodded. "Do you see now?  She does love you, Lou.  She loves you enough to save your life."

Becca's POV:

Zayn and I had talked for over an hour.  It felt good to get it all out, to explain to someone what had happened and why I left the way I did.  It felt even better to know that one of the boys knew the real reason, understood, and didn't hate me.

I was sitting in the armchair in the hotel room, looking out at the balcony.  The Eiffel Tower was so close I could almost reach out and touch it.  I always loved Paris..ever since I was a little girl.  One of the best Christmas memories from my childhood was spent there.

The door opened and closed, I turned to find Eric stumbling inside.  Judging by the room suddenly filling with the smell of whiskey, it was obvious that he had spent most of the morning and afternoon in the hotel bar.  I didn't even bother to turn around, because I didn't want to see him.

I heard a giggle and I forced myself to turn around.  I guess a normal person would have been surprised to see him pulling the clothes off of a skinny red head, but given the circumstances...I honestly didn't give a shit.  I simply rolled my eyes and stood up, grabbed my purse, and left the room.

I made it halfway down the hallway before my phone went off in my back pocket.  I quickly retrieved it and looked at the screen.

Louis: Becca, I know you're here.  Let me see you?  Don't make me beg, cause you know I'll do it.

I didn't answer him.  Instead, I went down to the hotel lobby and purchased another room.  Obviously, I wasn't going back to the room I was sharing with Eric, especially with what was going on inside.

I went up to the 4th floor and slid the room key and went inside.  I laid my phone down beside me and laid backwards on the bed.  Knowing that what I was about to do would open the door for more trouble...but, I couldn’t take it anymore.

I didn’t want to admit it before, but from the moment I stepped into the hotel that morning I could feel him.  I could feel him in the air. I could smell the traces of his cologne down the hallway.  I needed him.   I held my phone over my head and quickly swiped my fingers over the screen.

Room 414

I didn’t have to wait long.  Within moments I could hear footsteps running down the hallway, followed by a tap on the door.  I leapt to my feet and opened the door.  A smile curled across my lips at the beautiful man in front of me.  

He didn’t speak, just simply moved inside and cupped my cheeks, pulling my lips to his. 

“Louis,” I breathed.

“Shhhhh…” he whispered, pressing his forehead against mine.  His lips pressed against mine again and his hands dropped down to wrap tightly around my waist.  

Finally….I felt like I was where I was supposed to be.

….You’ve begun to feel like home….

Author's Note:  YAY!! She's back in his arms!! But, for how long!?  Now you know why she left and what REALLY happened to her mom!  But....what's gonna happen when Eric finds out that she's MIA?!  Also...I couldn't help but throw those song lyrics in!  Thanks for reading! I love you all!!   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 293 30
19 year-old Addison Smith decides she's had enough of her American family. So she moves to the UK and changes her name to Madison Hughes. What happen...
93.4K 1.5K 39
Who am I? I'm Heather Cowell. Yeah, you read that right. I am the daughter of Simon Cowell. Sometimes I think my dad is crazy... but this time, m...
10.7K 264 20
Louis Tomlinson has changed and his band mates don't know why. Harry Styles has been asked by Simon Cowell to bring Louis back and save their band On...
351 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...