⚠︎𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙴𝚡: 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎...

By TomorrowBangtanHypen

(WILL BE UNDER EDITING) Love can be either sweet as candy or dangerous as a knife. But what if the love that... More

프롤로그
1장
2장
3장
4장 🔞🚨
5장
6장
7장
8장 🔞🚨
9장
10장
11장
12장 🎉🎊
13장
14장 🚨🔞
15장
16장
17장
18장
19장 🔞🚨
20장
21장
22장
23장 🎉🎊
24장
25장
26장
27장 🚨🔞
28장 🎉🎊
29장 🎉🎊
30장
31장
32장
34장 🚨🔞
35장
36장
37장 🚨🔞
38장 🎉🎊
39장
40장
41장
42장 🎉🎊
43장
44장 🔞🚨
45장
46장 🔞🚨
47장 🎉🎊
48장 🔞🚨
마지막 장 🔞🚨
스페셜 챕터 1 🎉🎊
스페셜 챕터 2 🎉🎊
에필로그
저자는 주목했다

33장

278 13 2
By TomorrowBangtanHypen

(Yeonjun pov)
* I wake up in a unfamiliar room... My head is throbbing like fuck men, I feel like someone smash my head so many times... I get up from the bed and go to the door only to realize it's lock... Fuck, I need to check Soobin and Beomgyu. *

Yeonjun: Where is my phone? I need to find my phone!

Yeonjun look through his jeans pocket to see if his phone was still there but it's gone. He look around and run to the bed to look if his phone drop there when he was sleeping but his phone was still can't be found. He look at the study table, closet and underneath the bed but still can't find his phone.

Yeonjun: Fuck! *Pull his hair out of frustration.* Where the heck is it?! *Walk towards the door and start to knock aggressively.* Open the damn door! Open it!!! *Kick the door but it still didn't open.* Arghhhhhh!!!

* I walk to the curtain where there's light coming, maybe I can escape from the window right? Then tell the police where my brother Yoongi was... I open the curtain to see... Well there's a bars... I'm so lucky.. AM I INSIDE OF SOME HIGH CLASS JAIL OR WHAT?! THE FUCK?! I look around and saw a door I didn't notice earlier, dumb right? I walk there and open it.... Nothing special... Just a bathroom with a cctv inside... Wait... Who the fuck place cctv on their bathroom?! W-wait does that mean... *

He run outside of the bathroom and also find a cctv at the edge is the room near the closet...

* There's a possibility that someone is watching me... *

Then the door suddenly open catching Yeonjun off guard. He quickly look at the door and there's Yoongi entering the room while laughing. The four girls from earlier followed him from behind.

Suga: You look so funny trying to escape this room my dear brother. *Chuckle.* Why are you here? *Serious tone.*
Yeonjun: Ask father... *Glare at Suga.* where's Soobin and Beomgyu?! Where did you take them?! *Point at Suga.* if you fucking hurt them or if I see just a little scratch on their skin I swear Suga you're fucking death! And I won't even cry on your funeral, heck I will even shout to the world that I'm the one who killed you and I will be proud of that!
Suga: *put his hand up to a surrender position.* Woah, woah, woah... Easy my boy I still have a kind heart... And besides, why are you still calling them your brothers? We are the one who is bond in real blood here... They are just a mistake of your whore mother-

Yeonjun can't take it anymore, he punch Suga right on the face, Suga fall to the ground and the four girls gasp. A loud thud echo through the whole room, more likely in the whole house. A sound of foot steps coming upstairs to the room they are in can be heard. Soon shout of a lady.

Sookyo: Miss! Don't go there! Master will be mad! Ma'am listen to me!

And there Yeonjun saw the girl he's been yearning to see.

Yeonjun: Y/n?!
Y/n: Yeonjun!

(Beomgyu pov)
* I wake up with a massive headache, what the hell happened? I look around to find myself at my own room... Wait, I remember going out with hyung and then... And then- ughh I can't remember anything after that. The door of my room suddenly open catching me off guard. Soobin Hyung enter the room holding his head while shutting his eyes close. Pain can be seen on his face *

Soobin: Hey, are you okay? How did we get here? Where's Yeonjun Hyung?
Beomgyu: I don't know Hyung, I can't remember anything... I remember we're going out with hyung, entering a black car and then... That's all.
Soobin: Wait if Hyung is with us then where is he now?
Beomgyu: I don't really know Hyung..

(Got7, BTS pov)
* We are planning to go to the Min building at night to check the mystery room and guess what? When we get there, we can't see a single person like a guard to basically guard the building... weird right? But we Ignored that and that's our biggest mistake. *

Mark: Okay guys, let's go. And please be quiet. I'm talking to you Jin and Jhope. *whisper.*
Seokjin: What?!
Jhope: Why me?!
Others: Shhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Seokjin and Jhope: Sorry😐.
BamBam: Where is that door?
Taehyung: How the heck will we find it if all the doors here have the same color?!
Namjoon: Easy, open all the doors.
Jackson: I know you have 148 IQ Joon but that's dumb.

Namjoon: And how is that dumb? *Rise eyebrow.*
J

B: What if there's a person behind the doors we're gonna open? *Rise eyebrow while looking at Namjoon's direction.* Hmmm? Have you ever think about that mister sexy genius?
Jungkook: Uhmmm, I don't want to interrupt your bickering session but.... What you gonna do if someone is running behind you wearing all black while having a gun on their hand?
Youngjae: You're so dumb  of course run. *Roll eyes.*
Jungkook: Then run..
Jinyoung: Huh?
Jungkook: Run mother fuckers!
Jimin: Whaaaaaa-

They look at where jungkook is pointing and there they saw a lot of men having gun in their hands running after them.

Jimin: RUN!!!!!!!!

they all run away from the men that's following them the little headset that they are wearing suddenly ring and IU talk on the other side.

IU: What's happening there boys?
Seokjin: FuckingshutupforaminuteIUatonsofguysarefollowingusIstillwanttoatleasteatsomethingsweetbeforeIdiesoshutthehellupIwanttosurviveforthesikeofmylovingfoodsthatiswaitingforme!
IU: What? Slow down-
Seokjin: SHUT UP!!!! I NEED TO FUCKING RUN!!!

~ To Be Continue ~

Long time no see folks! I'm so freaking duckling sorry for not updating! Wish I can make your day by updating this but I think it will just piss you all cause I know you will be like "ohhhhh look who update" or "finally she raise up from the dead" so I'm freaking sorry but.....

Are you fucking excited for BTS Butter?! Jungkook is killing me sheeeeet!!!

I mean, they all trying to kill me... Especially Jhope!!! But Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I love them so fucking much! That's all bye!!!!

Ohhh look at that Jhope fucking update to weverse while I was trying to publish this.

Handsome mother biscuits 😍

Ps: Thank you so much for 1k+ reads!!!!! I can't believe it!!! I love you all so much I- I can't..
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOU!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 25.2K 27
"He isn't just mad ... He's psychotic"29/18 You can run You can hide These are the things You'll love to do As expected when a psycho is after you...
33.4K 1.2K 37
"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body, your soul and everything about you belo...
15.3K 533 12
A compilation of all the short stories and Oneshots I've written so far.
308K 15.8K 62
"please, let me go. what I have done to you? I don't even want this. Why are you doing this to me??? ", the girl is screamming .... "because I want...