Catch | BNHA

By dreaaa_mmy

"๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’Œ๐’, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๏ฟฝ... More

โœ”๏ธŽSแด€แดแด›แดแดแด‡, Aแด‹แด
|01|โˆš
|02|
|03|
|04|
โœ”๏ธŽNแด€ษดแด€แด‹แดœส€แด€, Kแดสœแด€ส€แดœ
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
๐–งท๐‘บ ๐‘ท ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐–งท
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
โœ”๏ธŽTแดแด…แดแดœ, Yแดœส€ษชแด‹แด€
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|

|15|

471 31 0
By dreaaa_mmy

•••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
15

°°°°°°°°°°°°

At the eyes of the other princesses gathered in a circle, Yume's eyes looked dull and lifeless as she stared straight ahead. But the truth is, she was watching what was happening to Yurika's infiltration to Hetalica Kingdom. Yume looked empty until she abruptly stood up in a panic.

"Yume? What's wrong?" Hime asked as she stared worriedly at the panic-stricken princess.

"She's sent to the other world..."
At what she said, the other princesses gasped in shock at the sudden revelation of the existence of the other world. "There's another world besides us?" Akari asked to herself, it's a pleasant surprise afterall.

"So what Sumira's card, Saviour from the other is actually from the other world?" Lily concluded. "Now, thanks to Yurika's sacrifice - We now had an idea of where the two princesses would be." Hime smiled grimly. The idea of the other world is pleasant and is indeed a good news, but they still needed to sacrifice Yurika's presence to go to the other world. And now, there's three missing holes to the protection of the core.

Hime doesn't know if they could handle it with the remaining seven princesses.

Yume tried to reconnect with Yurika's mind, worried for her. To suddenly get transported in another world with no acquaintances, family or friends would definitely make her nervous and afraid.

When she suddenly heard Yurika's pants, she immediately spoke in her mind.

"Yurika, are you okay?"

Yurika widened her eyes in shock, the connection with the second princess is still there! She brightened up and immediately answered. "Yes, I am! I'm just a little confused."

Yume sighed in relief, "That's good to hear. Thanks to your sacrifice, we now know where the two princesses might be. Do you think you can find them?"

Yurika held a determined look as she scanned the tall structures of the buildings, the humans, extraordinary creatures walking, and the advance knowledge that this world held. She doesn't know how dangerous this world is, and she doesn't know where her friends are. She had no idea at all.

But her determination to find them brought her here today. It's the main purpose of her sacrifice.

"Yes, i will definitely find them."

Yume smiled knowingly, proud of the vampire princess. She looked at the other princesses infront of her and her expression turned serious.

This is another dire situation after all.

"We won't let Yurika's sacrifice be in vain. I will tell you all the plan i had in mind."

...

At Yurika's side, she honestly had no idea where to go and where to start at all. But the main cause of her worry is, shelter.

How is she going to eat, sleep, and rest? There is no way she's gonna live as a beggar. She's a princess!

She must do something to sustain the life of a princess that she is!

Walking through the crowded place, she wandered her eyes around. There's some eyes stealing glances at her from time to time, and some are curious of her. She's wearing a princess dress after all, one that represents royalty. Her beauty is also not a secret even in another world.

Her pale platinum blonde hair reflected the light of the sun brought softness to her dignified self, not missing the vibrant green emerald eyes that seems to stare deep at your soul. She's breathtakingly a work of art.

Yurika eventually noticed the stares after a long walk, and thought that she needed normal clothes to avoid people's attractions. She do loves attention, but she is currently not in her world. She doesn't know what trouble it would cause her if she continues to wear this dress.

Looking around for a boutique shop, she spotted one near one of the cafe's. It was a colour of golden and white, it looks majestic with the combination of colors.

Walking inside the shop, the employees cannot help but gawk at the beauty. Some were in awe, and some were kind of jealous of her pretty looks. Ofcourse, Yurika is very aware of those stares, so she immediately headed to the nearest staff.

"Can you tell me the currency of this continent?" She asked with elegance, the staff blushed unconsciously - momentarily forgetting how to speak when the beautiful girl spoke to her.

"Oh! U-Uhmm. It's in Yen, ma'am." She eventually answered.

"Thank you." Yurika smiled and looked at the remaining employees. Sighing in her mind, "I feel really bad for doing this, but i had no choice since i have no money."

Her eyes flashed red for a second, controlling the flow of their blood to clot. Not long after before they started getting weak, and eventually fainting in the process. Some of the employees who were still conscious started panicking, thinking that this is a villain attack. Before she could reach the phone, her vision faded into black and soon fall into a deep slumber.

Yurika sighed in her mind, feeling guilty that she had to make them faint so she can steal some clothes. But they would wake up in an hour or so.

After a full thirty minutes, she left the boutique with three bags of clothes. She have to admit that she really likes the style of this world, maybe even better than her favourite shop in her world.

In a good mood exiting the store, her smile immediately drops when she realize she doesn't have a home. Sighing to herself, she could only ask other people, and maybe create a human that can aid her.

"Well, time to ask..."

And so, her mission to know about this world began. Asking random strangers she would encounter, she would ask about how the government works, how to obtain a house, how do these people work. She did get some answers, but some are vague. It didn't come helpful at all.

At times like this, she could only fly towards the said police station for help.

"Wow. This is a police station? I never expected it to be this amazing?" She said to herself as she gaped at the tall building infront of her.

A police named Hyugo, noticed her. He creased his eyebrows in confusion. Because one, she looks lost but the same time in wonder. Two, why is such a beautiful girl not have a bodyguard with her? With her beauty alone she could be a target of countless villains already. And three, why is she wearing a gown?

He decided he should ask her, "Miss? Do you need something?"

Woah. She looks ethereal from afar, but even more beautiful in up close... Hyugo couldn't help but to admire her beauty openly. It's his first time to see such a beauty in his life.

"I would like to purchase a house, but i don't know how. Can you please teach me?" She asked, making him snap out of his stupor. Looking at the girl infront of her as if she was from another plannet for not knowing even the easiest way to purchase a house.

Hyugo sighed, "Come inside first. It's getting cold already."

"Yes, thank you."

...

After the long negotiations and papers that she needs to sign, she finally got a house. But the house is not ready yet, so she decided she should stay in an inn for awhile.

And that's how she came across a hotel, thanks to Hyugo she can finally rest. Since Yurika said that she lost her wallet, and she's completely lost in this country - Hyugo decided to pay for her.

"Thank you again for everything."

Hyugo scratched his cheeks and cheekily smiled, "It's no problem. You can call me if you need any help."

"Yes. Goodbye." Yurika slightly bowed and walked in her room.

Sighing in relief she plopped onto the bed face on. She looked towards the huge window at her left and saw the beautiful orange hues of the skies. The sun is setting. It's a long day, and a long night. Not long after face planting on the bed, she fell asleep looking forward for tomorrow.

To be continued....

Yurika is finally in the world of Heroes! Will she be able to find Ako and Koharu?

Word Count: 1375 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 130 10
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•+ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง*** (Book 2-) -๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
105 10 3
โ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ- โž โ -๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
191K 5.3K 52
สธ/โฟ แดธ/โฟ สฒแต˜หขแต— แต—สณแตƒโฟหขแถ แต‰สณสณแต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ แตแดฌ แตƒโฟแตˆ โฑหข แตƒหกสณแต‰แตƒแตˆสธ โฑโฟ หกแต’แต›แต‰ สทโฑแต—สฐ ยณ แตˆโฑแถ แถ แต‰สณแต‰โฟแต— แต‡แต’สธหข. สทสฐแตƒแต— สฐแตƒแต–แต–แต‰โฟหข สทสฐแต‰โฟ หขสฐแต‰ แถ โฑโฟแตˆหข แต’แต˜แต— แต—สฐแต‰สธ'สณแต‰ แต—แต’แตแต‰แต—สฐแต‰สณ?
32K 413 20
โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ (๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ) โคท ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐š๏ฟฝ...