Blade Dance: My Hero Academia...

بواسطة Kousei_96

A story of a world where dream can become reality. Where 80% of the population of 7.9 Billion has a superpowe... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Training, Young Midoriya!
Chapter 3: Entrance Exam
Chapter 5: An accident!
Chapter 6: Combat Training!
Chapter 7: Combat Training, Part II !!
Author note #1
Chapter 8: Go for it, Iida!
Chapter 9: Even Bigger accident!!
[S1.5]Chapter 10: Sports Festival prologue; Training!
Chapter 11: Sports Festival!
Chapter 12: Chivalry Battle
Chapter 13: Let The Battle Begins!
Chapter 14: Fight, Uraraka!
Chapter 15: Round Two, Fight!
Chapter 16: Vs. Bakugo
Preview/Sample
Chapter 17: Last Round, Fight!
Chapter 18: Rest.
Help
Chapter 19: Time to pick some hero names!
Chapter 20: Internship
Chapter 21: Worth
Chapter 22: Results of Everyone's Internships
Announcement
Chapter 23: The Final Exams!
Chapter 24: Preparing For The Camping Trip
[Bonus] Y/n's Shenanigans!
Chapter 25: Wild-Wild Pussycats!
Chapter 26: Day 2! Better get your ass to it!!
Author note #2
Chapter 27: Hero Training Camp, Raided
Chapter 28: A little bit of Flashback
Chapter 29: A promise to upheld.
Chapter 30: A Promise to Upheld (Pt 2)
Y/n's Shenanigans! #2 (Ft. Deku, Jirou and Kaminari)
Chapter 31: I got no title...
Chapter 32: Enter the Dorms
Y/n shenanigans #3
Question
Results
You Guys Are Gonna Hate Me For This
A Wild Kousei Has Appeared!!

Chapter 4: U.A, Where it all started.

3.5K 90 82
بواسطة Kousei_96

Hello, readers (●'◡'●)ノ. Welcome to another chapter of the Blade Dance! ✧
So, how's the display of power by our Bladed Hero? Is it cool? Or do I need to change it a bit? Anyways, let's go to the most prestigious hero school, U.A! Where everything started

=========================

The waiting... is killing the man inside, though he doesn't show it. Here, Y/n waiting for the letter from U.A, about his admission to the Prestigious school, U.A! Where every great hero starts their heroics studies. And our Bladed Hero is about to get the results.

Look, there he is! Holding the letter, hands shaking, still not showing emotions, but still. Excited as ever.

The residents of the house, Shino - or also known as Mandalay- was happy and being giddy that her son is going to U.A! And Kota just sits at the dining table, minding his own business by eating his breakfast.

"Y/n, do you want to see the letter with us, or-"

"I would like that, thank you very much" Shino followed Y/n to his room. Kota well, you know how he is.

Both of them went to the room, and Y/n take a seat on his computer table. His room wasn't much, just the typical room for a healthy teenage boy. Nothing weird to see here.

Y/n took a deep breath, and release. The boy opens the envelope steadily, not wanting to harm anything important inside. In the envelope, there is a letter and a circle thing-y.

"What's this?" A simple question asked by a very curious boy. He inspects it before putting down the device. And in an instant, a hologram appears! With All Might in it, nonetheless!

"Hello~ Is this thing working? Because I AM HERE!! In a hologram projection!" Y/n questioned why is All Might is in the hologram.

"You must be asking, 'What is All Might doing in the U.A?' Well, that's because I'm here to teach!" The question is answered.

"Onto the entrance Exam! You, Y/n L/n! Has passed the test! With flying colors! With a villain score of 46! And, rescue score of 100!! That's marvelous! The way you protected the candidates who can't, and skillfully directed them to evacuate! And the best part is how you carefully wait for the others to escape the debris. 'Then', you used your most powerful attack, to neutralize the villain and stop it from causing any more damage! Even I can't do that all in the same instant! It's marvelous I say!  AHAHAHAH!!! As expected from the son of Mandalay!" After that long message, Shino was crying, happy tears. Happy that her son is doing what a hero always should have done. Following in her footsteps.

The frame shows Midoriya and Y/n, back to back in a different part of the frame, hearing the same message,

"Now, Young Sosaki... Welcome! To 'your' hero academia!"

"Now, Young Midoriya... Welcome! To 'your' hero academia!"

Midoriya was shedding tears, while Y/n just smirked while clenching his fist.

=======================

Now, Y/n is walking to a certain place, a bouquet of flowers in hand. 

He then came to a halt, entering a dimly lit place. Passing a signboard of that place, that signboard wrote, "Musutafu Cemetry". Walking past several gravestones, he stops at a familiar one that he knows all too well.

Crouching down, he placed the bouquet and gazed at the names carved on the gravestone with a fond gaze.

At the gravestone, 

"Here lies, F/n and M/n L/n. A great father and mother, a loving couple, and well-remembered as the bravest Heroes in their time"

"Hi mom, dad. Guess what?" He asked. "I'm all set to become a Hero like you guys! I even enrolled at U.A, where you guys met... I hope you guys are proud." He said the at part silently, looking at the ground, his h/c hair covering his eyes. 

"I... I just wished both of you... any of you... are here to see me become a hero... like you guys" He starts to crack up. But quickly wipes it off.

"Anyways, I need to go now. Mom Shino needs me to get ready for my first day at U.A. Despite it being one week away..." He said, walking away.

"I love you guys..." Muttered Y/n before finally going back home.

=======================

The day has come, the day of U.A school day. Y/n was sleeping like a baby, like always. And there it goes, the alarm clock, blaring to his ears. The same routine goes, from hitting his head to the bed, going for a shower, dodging the destruction of his future, and finally. Putting on his U.A uniform.

Y/n take a look at himself in the mirror, and he was looking sharp. But he got himself into a tiny bit of a problem,

"How do I tie a- well, Tie?" He asks himself as he's holding the red Tie.

Shino heard this and came to the rescue. She sighs at his clumsiness and turns her son around. The 16-year-old boy was surprised that he was being turned around, but let it happen anyway as he realized it was his mother.

The mother then finishes the tie and takes a look at him again.

"*sigh* my baby is growing up fast. The first time I see you, your height was just barely knee-high " Shino said as she hugged him and stroking his hair like she used to do when he was a little kid.

"Mom...." He said but still return the hug.

"Now, go! don't want to be late, now would you?"

"Right, I'm going now. Bye." He said as he walks out of the front door and closes it.

---------------

After 40 minutes of the train ride, he was there. At the front gate of UA. He was having the feeling. He takes a step forward, making his first step as an official student of U.A.

But, finding the class wasn't the easiest feat.

"1-A... Where is it? If they didn't make the school so goddamn big, that would be nice" He rants out, to no one in particular. But, as he turns at the corner, he bumps into someone. A rather short, purple-haired girl. That bump causes her to fall.

To prevent that, he uses his quirk to summon the handle of a sword only, to tug on her uniform collar and save her from the fall. She takes a look behind her and sees Y/n with his hand up waving at her.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Huh, never knew that our second meeting would be the same. *Take a look at watch* An early bird, huh?"

"Yeah, can't afford to be late. My mom would nag me all day if she can" She chuckled at his answer, on how he can make a joke, with a monotone voice of his, and it delivered right through.

"What're you laughing at?" He asked.

"Nothing! C'mon, let's head to class!" She took Y/n's hand and run. After 5 more minutes of searching, they finally arrived. The door was huge though, but it was 1-A alright. It has a huge '1-A' on it for crying out loud.

"So, let's get in" He touched the door, proceeds to open it. When they got in, they were met by the sight of glasses tall guy yelling at Bakugou about desks.

"*Sigh* looks like I'm stuck with you two. Just my luck..." Y/n said, which by the way, angered the gremlin.

"Hah!? You got a problem, sword-saint?!" Bakugou yelled while having some small explosion in his hands.

"Yes, actually. You're loud, and I despise that"

"You wanna fight or what, huh!?"

"I'll take the latter, please"

"Grrrrr" Bakugo then storms off to his seat and continues to put his legs on the desk. Glasses eyed Bakugou with anger. Glasses turned to Y/n and hold out his hand.

"I'm Tenya Iida! Nice to meet you!"

"Likewise, I'm Y/n L/n." After the short introduction, he walks past him. So, Iida continues to bicker with Bakugou.

Y/n and Jiro walk past the disaster and stop when he notices an unoccupied seat behind a redhead boy. Y/n stare at him long enough to know that he was,

"Kirishima?"

"Sosaki? Oh, man, you got in too! Great to see you passed! Here, take the seat behind me. There's no one here yet." He pointed behind him with his thumb with a grin, showing his pointy teeth.

"Alright, then" He sat down.

After a while, Iida and Bakugou haven't stop bickering, this ticking Y/n  off.

"You okay, man? You aren't looking too good there" Kirishima notices his friends grumbling. He just answers with another grumble. Time passed, and the bickering still hasn't stopped.

But a certain green-haired boy saved the day! Midoriya has entered the battlefield. Iida noticed Midoriya, skids to him, introducing himself.

"Hello, I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei--" He was cut off. Apparently, Midoriya overheard the bickering when Iida mentioned his name to Bakugou.

"Oh yeah, haha, I overheard. Uhh... I'm Midoriya, nice to meet you, Iida.."

Suddenly, Iida turned gloomy,

"Midoriya... I must hand it to you. You divined the actual nature of the practical skills exam, didn't you? I... Was blind to it! And I completely misread you! I hate to admit it, but you were the better man!"

Iida admits something. Hearing this, Y/n grew curious too and looked at the green-haired boy.

Then, another classmate got into the class. It was the girl that saved Midoriya from falling.

"Ah! It's the curly-haired kid! Glad I found you!" She exclaimed. "You made it, just like Present Mic said!! Yay, go you! By the way, that punch was out of the world!!" She said while doing some punching gimmick.

"No... It's not like that. Uhh... That is to say, it was really all thanks to you speaking on my behalf... I.... Uh....." Midoriya is now a Christmas tree. Face red as a tomato with the contrast of green hair.

"Eh? How did you know about that?"

They were talking for a while now. The bell finally rang and a yellow caterpillar person appeared. And it spoke!

"If you're gonna be hunting for buddies do it elsewhere."

The brunette turns around and sees the caterpillar. He took out a packet of juice and quickly vacuumed it. The person inside stood up and unzips what seems to be a sleeping bag.

"It took you lots 8 seconds to quiet down. Life is short, kids. You're all lacking in common sense."

"I have a hunch that he's out--"  Y/n said, but was finished by the man  himself.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa. Pleasure meeting you."

"Ah..."

Aizawa rummages in his sleeping bag and took out the UA's PE shirt

"Wear this immediately. And then go to the P.E grounds"

[...]

"A quirk apprehension test?!" The whole class was shocked.

"What about the ceremony?! Aren't we going to miss it?" Brunette asked.

"If you want to be heroes, we don't have time for the frilly niceties. You all understand the school's reputation for freedom on campus. Well, that 'freedom' goes for us senseis', too." He explained.

"Softball pitch, standing long jump, 50-meter dash, endurance running, grip strength test, sustained sideways jump, upper body exercise, seated toe-touch.

"These are all the activities you know from middle school, naturally. The physical test is where you were barred from using your quirks." Aizawa said.

"I still don't follow..." Y/n thought.

"The country is still hasn't gotten around to standardizing those sorts of records or keeping track of average performance levels." The teacher kept going. He then turns to Bakugou.

"Bakugou. How far could you pitch a softball in middle school?" He asked.

"67 meters." And Bakugou replied.

"Try using your quirk this time around. As long as you don't exit the circle, anything goes." Aizawa throws a softball to Bakugou. Don't hold back." And he literally does that.

He used his quirk, explosion, to send the ball crazy far while yelling,

"DIE!!"

"Die??" Y/n thought.

"Before anything else, one must know what they're capable of." His phone does a little beep. The screen displayed 705.2 meters. He showed it to the class, making everyone shocked.

"This is a rational metric that will form the basis of your 'hero' foundation."

"That looks so fun!" A pink-skinned girl says.

"We can use our quirks?! That's the department of heroics for you!" And another student said.

But the teacher doesn't look amused bout it.

"It looks fun, you say? So, you were planning to spend your three years here, having a good time? What happened to become heroes?" The air around him started to turn cold.

"In that case, new rule: the student who ranks last in total points will be judged 'hopeless', and instantly expelled!" Aizawa declares. The whole class was shocked by this, especially Midoriya.

"What!? But it's our first day here! That's unfair!" The brunette voiced her disapproval.

"You think the world is fair?" This time,  Y/n is going to voice up.

"I've seen far more things that are unfair. I even experienced it. Natural disasters, massive accidents, ego-mad villains. All kinds of 'disasters' can happen at any time. And you think this is unfair?" The class turned gloomy for a second. Brunette girl shrinks (not literally) at Y/n's statement.

"Sosaki..." Midoriya was concerned.

"The brat's right. And by becoming heroes, it's our job to balance out that unfairness. So, from now on, for three years. All of you can expect from your life at U.A is a hardship after the next." Aizawa said. "This is 'Plus Ultra'. I expect you to overcome these trials and climb to the top. Time to step up the plate!" He gives encouraging words, but after the expelling threat, it doesn't sound like it does.

==========================

The first trial, 50-meter dash.

Y/n walks to the starting line while creating a plan to get the best score.

"Hmm... If I can fly using three blades summon, then I'll just use two on each side to up my speed. Don't wanna fly out of school accidentally ." Y/n thought to himself as he gets ready to run. He summons his sword, linked two on his back, and gets in position.

"Woah... Sosaki, what are you doing with those swords?" Midoriya mumbles to himself.

"Huh, just four? I thought he was gonna use six." Kirishima question his new friend.

"What do you mean?" Midoriya heard this, grew even more confused.

"You'll see." Is all he says.

"Get ready..." The robot said. "START!"

Y/n used his quirk to go crazy fast, he turned into a blur. Then he immediately crossed the finish line. He stops himself by skidding further a bit. And the resulting time is,

"1.25 seconds!" The robot chirped happily.

"Woah! 1.25 second!?" The whole class screamed. Y/n's opponent from the run approached him.

"That's dope, man! My name is Denki Kaminari, by the way! Hope we can be the best of friends!" Kaminari extends his hand. Y/n accepts it.

"Likewise, my name is Y/n Sosaki." He said.

=========================

The second trial, grip strength!

"I can't really do anything with my blades... I'll just use the Enhanced Breathing I developed while training in the mountain." Y/n ready his grip, the sound of compressed air was heard entering his lungs. And then he gripped the device.

A beep sound was heard, and the display shows 69.6 KGW. "Wow! That grip was manly! You didn't even use your quirk! How'd you do that!?" I bet you can't tell who is it.

"I used an Enhanced Breathing technique. But I'm no near perfecting it."

"That's so cool!"

"Yeah..."

==================

The third Trial, standing long jump.

This one Y/n just flexed and used six blades and casually fly to the other side.

"That's just flexing dude..." Kaminari and Kirishima said while their mouth fell to the ground comically...

=======================

The Fourth Trial,  sustained sideways jump.

Y/n linked his blades on his legs to enhance his speed to the test. But got the second-best after some shorty grape head.

"Tch" Y/n clicked his tongue, annoyed by the fact that he was defeated by a shorty.

=======================

The Fifth Trial, pitch throw.

Y/n is holding the softball in his hands, thinking of a way to use his quirk on this trial.

Then an idea hit him like a truck.

He summoned a sword and stabbed the ball. Then, he used his Quirk to sent the sword as far as his Quirk can currently.

The meter robot beeps and said,

"660.8 meters!"

"Eh, that's good enough. My limit of how far I can send a blade is that much anyway."

Y/n shrugs and walks back to the group. It's now Midoriya's turn. He was nervous, naturally. He hasn't got a good score since the beginning of the trial.

But, he still takes a step forward, holding the softball in his hand. He got in position, took a step forward, activating his quirk, making his arm glow-- and throw!

"46 meters!" Midoriya face says it all, he was shocked. He was confused that's for sure. He looked at his hand, questioning, "why?".

"I erased your quirk."

Everyone is watching the teacher. His hair levitates, the weird scarf thing also floats. And most of all, his eyes, glowed blood red.

"It defies reason. How did somebody like you manage to enter this academy?" He said menacingly.

"You erased it?! And those goggles... You are-!" Midoriya voice was overlapped by Y/n's voice.

"The erasure hero, 'Eraserhead'.(!)" Midoriya exclaimed while you just said it calmly.

"Who? Never heard of him. You know about him, L/n?" Kaminari asked the boy.

"I've heard of him from Midoriya. Every time news mentioned his name, he would be like, "He's so cool! He avoided the press without being noticed!" And so on... He's a cool hero in my opinion. I don't want to be surrounded by the press either. So maybe I'll take some note from him." The kuudere explained.

"From what I've observed... You can't rein in your quirk's full power. Meaning you can't use it efficiently at all. Did you believe someone would come and save you after you crippled yourself again?"

Aizawa asked. Midoriya was about to voice his thought but was cut off when a piece of clothing slips to his body, wrapping Midoriya.

Turns out it was Aizawa's doing. Using the scarf, he pulled the poor boy closer to him to deliver his point across.

"Whatever hopes you may have nursed in your imminent rescue, as you can see, nobody is in a position to come to your aid." He said it to Midoriya's face.

"There's a certain insufferable hero who made a name for himself rescuing over a thousand innocents from disaster all by himself. You've got his courage, but all you'll manage to do is run around like a blockhead who needs saving himself."

Midoriya's getting worried.

"Face it, your 'power' won't help you to become a hero, Izuku Midoriya."

After a few seconds of staring, Aizawa sighs and released him, turning off his quirk. And gave Midoriya a second chance. Everyone was having different opinions on him, while Y/n just put his faith in Midoriya, trusting that he will pass.

The thrower is muttering something, took a few steps forward, and take a position to throw. But this time, his arm is not glowing.

But, in the last moment, Y/n could see his finger glows, and the ball shot out to the air, setting the highest record yet, surprising the whole class and the sensei as well.

"705.3 meters" Was displayed on the screen. Y/n was happy for the broccoli. Midoriya turned to Aizawa, smiling with a bit of tear in his eyes.

"Sensei...! I- I can still move!" Midoriya declares, proving that he isn't incapable of being a hero.

"This kid..." Was all Aizawa said while wearing a creepy smile.

======================

(A/n: Hey... You come here often?)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.3K 261 17
Taking place during JJK 0, Hichi Mirukame found himself restrained in a room with a complete stranger. All he wanted was to stay away from others, as...
6.2K 317 5
Y/N Shinmon is a firebender with something to prove, he is a firebender in a world where fire is seen as evil and death. But he wants to show that ev...
17.3K 414 20
A pretty simple Demon Slayer Book
5.8K 99 6
after lee know watched red lights' MV he couldn't stop thinking how much sexy and submissive was hyunjin chained, struggling to break the chains. he...