The 7 Vampire Wonders |BTS|

By _taecookytata

What happens when a half human and vampire blood turn's 18, and becomes the protector has to bring the 7 Vamp... More

Note
Introduction
PART 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Colour and Gem
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PART 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
BONUS CHAPTER
QN/A

Chapter 34

2.1K 123 21
By _taecookytata

Hyejin pov

"Mom we infront of the door. We brought some food you. Open it" I heard Minho's voice outside the mansion. I chirped happily throwing away all the books which were on me.
Once I opened the door, I was already on the floor crushed by my children. I looked over to see Yeonjun and Taehyun standing outside looking pleased at the sight.

"Yaah!! Get off me. And why are two standing help your mother-in-law from your soulmate and brother in laws!!" I screamed. "Soooo...Mom what were you doing for so long?" SoHyun asked. "You also didn't attend classes at school. You only joined yesterday and absent at the second day?!" JongSuk had started scolding me.
"You need to find your soulmate quickly now, I guess. I was thinking to keep you out of the reaches of your soulmate to keep you for myself for the next 100 years but seeing you scolding your old mother makes me think to change my decisi-" JongSuk quickly cut me off.
"Mommy...You know I love you right? Your son is not leaving you for the next 10,00,000 years. And you are not old" he said and hugged me tightly. 

"Aww now please get off me or else your peepee is going to be fed to dogs" I smirked and he ran to Minho's back for protection.

I looked at the mess in the main hall room. Couches thrown to the other side of the room upside down (just Jungkook's strength powers). Stacks of books opened and thrown all over the floor and 5 laptops opened with different sites. "Soo what are you doing?" Minho asked.
"Research... I am doing some research. I have to do it alone"
"I am also here with you"
"Sorry me and gem have to do it alone because your grandparents don't want to help me. I have to find solution to something" I rambled out. 

"But mom why do you have wattpad opened in lap-OH MY DEVIL YOU ARE READING DADS FANFICTION ONLINE" JonSuk screamed. I smiled awkwardly. 

Yeonjun clapped his hand and all things were in their place. "Umm Mom I have arranging skills" he rubbed his nape with red tint in his ears.
Yes I told him, both of them to call me Mom because they will my daughter's future husbands and my son in laws even though I am not married to my soulmates.
BUT I AM MOTHER SO IT CAN BE CONSIDERED. 

"But Mom how are staying here so easily? SoHyun said this their holiday mansion, didn't you got seen by guards? I didn't see one coming here because usually there are guards near the things and places belonging to the royals" Taehyun asked.

"Kiddo I just messed some minds coming in here. Even if its bad to mess with innocent people's mind but I needed a place to stay. And this mansion is mine actually even if your father paid some amount of money for this. I spend much for this mansion" I pointed at JonSuk because he is the son of Jungkook. 

"Okay lets eat!!" I clapped my hands to change the topic. "YES!! We brought fresh blood which was manufactured. Dad Namjoon brought new stock today morning" Minho cutely clapped his hands. Is my son really a playboy while acting like this?

"No no it's okay I don't want to drink. I already drank some 1 hour ago" I lied.
"You are lying mother-in-law" Taehyun directly looked deep in my eyes. Shit I forgot he can detect lies. Urgh now I hate his powers.
"Mom why are you lying?" SoHyun raised her brows knowing her soulmate is telling right.

"Ugh!! I can't drink blood okay? I can't drink it since when I am back alive. My body isn't accepting blood" I grumbled. 

"Why?" my two sons asked in worry. 

"Its some adult stuff" I said.

"Mom we just turned 18 few days ago" 

"Oh my satan!! Mom help me from this!!" I mentally cried. 

"You have to tell them the truth Jinnie" 

"Mom please say why?" Minho was already crying in worry. 

"Because I was dead for 18 years!! The soulmate bond is barely there which affected my body. My soul needs to repair then only my body can accept blood. You see I am full blood vampire now so I need each one of your dads to kiss me to make the bond strong again" 

"Why don't you allow it?"
"If I kiss them, they will remember everything. I don't want any of them to remember about me. Even though all of them miss me they all are still hurt and angry for leaving them alone. For leaving you three alone. I am sorry for being such a bad mother for leaving you alone" I whispered.

"Mom you never left anyone of us alone. You were always by our side. By dads side" JonSuk cried holding me in his embrace. Taehyun and Yeonjun couldn't also hold their tears.
"Join us" I looked at both of them calling in the family hug.

"Everything is going to be okay" SoHyun softly said crying.

--

Jimin pov

I eyed the five kids standing infront of me. "Why are you all smelling so weird today?" I raised a brow. All of them had big eyes with shock. "No no!! We didn't bath properly" JonSuk said out.
I sighed "Okay go and take rest" I narrowed my eyes at them and pointed to go upstairs.
Yeonjun and Taehyun have got their rooms in here too. 

After they all entered their respective rooms I ran hands in my hair and made my way to the kitchen for some food. "Your Highness" the maids greeted me with a huge smile plastered on their face. Fake. I mentally rolled my eyes knowing why do they work in here. 

I took the glass of blood and gestured my hand towards the head maid to sit on my lap. What was her name? Sun? Sunny? Whatever Taehyung gave her the head maid position because she has the best sexual powers but nothing compared to our Hyejin. Even if I can't remember our queen's face but still remember how just by a small smirk on her face gave me a boner. Yeah we vampires are a bit horny. 

I held the maid's waist and let her grind on me which she did well. She was moaning in pleasure already.
"Fun without me brother" I looked back to see Taehyung standing with a smug face. With his vampire speed he came near us and started kissing the maid's neck and bit her to make her moan more. 

"Jimin try her" Taehyung motioned her neck near my face. I suck blood from her slowly because I like to tease. Taehyung ripped her dress from the back and threw the whole piece away. He brought another chair and sat there taking his pants off. "Ride me" he instructed her.
And she did as told. I opened my pants too and fucked her from behind. I could smell the arousal of all the maids in the kitchen. 

"PAPA!!" we both heard a scream. Minho stood there with a disgusting face and all red even though he does things like this at school and we all know
"Atleast do these stuff inside your rooms. Our food is made in here" he said and looked at the head maid.

"Sumi you literally fuck around many people around randomly, so stop fucking my fathers!! They may get STD from you!!" he shouted at the naked maid on Taehyung's lap. 

She looked at me with pleading eyes to escape from Minho. I just dusted my shirt and buttoned my pants back to decent self. Then she turned to Taehyung but he just rolled his eyes and threw her away. He knew we can get another new girl. Minho dragged her somewhere which we don't care.

--

Hyejin pov

"So you are telling me Minho and Taehyun twisted her uterus?" I laughed in the call.
SoHyun was telling me over phone how Minho caught Taehyung and Jimin fucking the head maid of the castle. My son Minho took her to Taehyun because he can repair or destroy internal parts of any body.
They both closed her all holes so she can't never fuck anyone else. I guess my son has an influence from his grandmother because she uses like these methods in hell for torturing. 

"But I feel little worried about that maid because I wonder how will she pee?" I said still laughing in the call. "From her butthole" gem answered in my head. "From her butthole" SoHyun said in the phone. 

"SoHyun are you sure you don't have telepathy with gem? Right?" I loudly said shocked acting like this was the first time hearing both of them answering the same answer.
"Nope" again both of them answered. 

"So Mom which dad will you meet next?" she asked. "I guess I may have a meet with your dad Jin. I should get check myself up right" I grinned like an idiot.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

A/N- Jin WWH we are coming for you? 😏😉

Tbh I wanted Jimin and Hyejin first like in sequence but then if they meet first it will change the story plot totally...

Btw don't forget to vote, share your comments 😉💜🥺👉👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
716K 31.5K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." ⸻ There were alr...
167K 5.4K 40
Long ago, an evil force arose from the depths of hell, then there were 8 protectors, they were blessed by the king of heaven with extraordinary power...
166K 5.9K 29
Over centuries, everyone believed, when a vampire bites a witch, it is written in fate that the witch shall die. But it wasn't that serious a problem...