The Son of Lord Voldemort

By IHaveDementia

Voldemort never killed Harry, instead he killed his parents and kidnapped Harry to raise as his own son again... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Not an update
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 38

2.1K 111 0
By IHaveDementia

Harrison turned and saw Violet, Anastasia, Marcus and Abraham standing at the end of the corridor. Blaise looked up and Anastasia's eyes momentarily widened before turning into slits, Harrison was surprised she could still see out of them. The sixth year stormed over to them followed by her friends.

"Who did this to you?" Anastasia asked in a no nonsense tone.

"Weasley," Draco spat.

Anastasia looked at the unconscious red head and her eyes swept over to the other two Gryffindors, her lips went into a straight line. Harrison could tell she was trying to decided if she could kill Ron and get away with it. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at Blaise's face.

"No," Marcus said quickly. "Don't heal him."

"Excuse me?" Anastasia asked coolly. "If you think I'll let my brother-"

Marcus cut her off. "They won't get punished if he's not injured, we'll take him to Professor Snape."

Anastasia didn't look happy but she nodded stiffly. "Fine, but he's not walking there." She waved her wand. "Mobilicorpus." Blaise's body immediately stiffened and flopped back so he was floating four feet off the ground face up. "Bring the Gryffindors."

Marcus, Violet and Abraham each cast the same spell on the Gryffindors. As they walked back into the dungeons Harrison saw Marcus bang Ron into the wall more than once, Abraham did the same to Seamus. Violet didn't do anything to Dean but Harrison could see that she wanted to. A few minutes later they knocked on Snape's door before walking inside.

Snape was sitting at his desk grading papers, Harrison could see him crossing a lot of things off an essay with a quill. There were cauldrons in a large sink washing themselves, water was being swirled around and cleaning brushes were scrubbing off dried on ingredients. The room smelt strongly of coffee and lavender extract, Harrison guessed Snape had been up all night brewing something that needed the latter. The professors head snapped up and his eyes landed on the bleeding form of Blaise, he immediately stood up.

"What happened?" Snape demanded as his wand appeared in his hand. He strode forward and waved a diagnostic charm.

"Blaise was physically attacked by Ron Weasley," Harrison informed him. "We were just getting ready to take him to the hospital wing when Anastasia, Violet, Marcus and Abraham showed up. Marcus suggested we come to you so we immobilized Blaise and brought the three Gryffindors who attacked us."

"What did you do to provoke them?" Snape asked as he cast several healing charms on the now standing Blaise.

"Nothing," Pansy said causing Snape to raise a disbelieving eyebrow. "We really didn't, we were walking to breakfast when they came up to us." She paused and glanced sideways at Harrison. "Ron said that Harrison bought his way onto the Quidditch team." Marcus and Abraham exchanged vexed looks. "Harrison told them he didn't and then Ron began to say horrid things about Mrs. Zabini."

"He what?" Anastasia interrupted. "What did the little wretch say?" Her blue eyes looked like chips of ice and her normally calm exterior had shattered.

"That mum either slept with the Aurors or paid them off to cover up all of her husbands murders," Blaise said angrily.

Anastasia whipped out her wand and pointed it at the unconscious and floating Ron. "Cru-"

"No!" Snape shouted as he sent Anastasia's wand flying into his hand.

"Why did you do that?" Anastasia demanded, her black hair was crackling from her magic.

Snape's black eyes glinted. "The Unforgivables are picked up by the Hogwarts wards, you would've been sent to Azkaban."

"He would've deserves it," Anastasia hissed.

"You'll be able to get him back in time," Snape assured her silkily. "For now keep your curses legal and non lethal."

"Fine," Anastasia ground out. Violet put a hand on her arm and slowly Anastasia's calm mask was back, she took her wand back from Snape as Marcus enervated the Gryffindors.

"Wha-what happened?" Ron asked groggily. He sat up and his eyes widened at all of the death glares looking at him.

Dean and Seamus stirred and they both slowly sat up. Seamus immediately paled upon seeing Snape and Dean's brown eyes went wide.

"You three will follow me to Professor McGonagall's office," Snape said dangerously. The three Gryffindors stared at him. "Now!" They scrambled up and Ron winced at the fast movement. "You should go to breakfast." Snape said to the second years before looking back at the Gryffindors. "Keep up." He turned towards the door and stalked out.

"Are you okay?" Anastasia asked her brother.

"I'm fine," Blaise said through gritted teeth. "But Weasley won't be when I'm through with him."

"We can't harm him majorly," Harrison said quietly causing everyone to look at him. "Believe me, if I had it my way we'd kill him slowly and painfully. But we all have a part to play and we can't be seen randomly attacking our fellow students for no reason. We can attack him if he comes at us first and we can do minor things-" He was cut off.

"But until your father takes over there's no maiming or killing him," Theo said regretfully and Harrison nodded.

"I hate having to pretend to be innocent," Pansy said annoyed. "I want to cut him into little pieces."

"It'll be worth it in the end," Tracey sighed.

"I hope so," Pansy murmured.

Several hours later as the Slytherins walked into the Great Hall for lunch Harrison looked up at the hourglasses that held the house points. Gryffindor was in the negatives once again, Harrison smirked as he saw the fifty black stones sitting in their hourglass.

"They're only fifty in the negatives?" Draco asked incredulously. "After what that weasel said and did?"

"They had one hundred and fifty," Theo reminded him. "They must've lost a collective two hundred."

"Gryffindor house is going to throw a fit when they find out why they lost all those points," Leo grinned devilishly.

Leo was right, halfway through lunch Harrison's head immediately snapped up when he heard shouting.

"You lost two hundred points again!" A tall seventh year Gryffindor yelled at Ron, Dean and Seamus. "Until you three came we hadn't been in the negatives since 1978!" He rounded on Ron. "Not even your brothers cause this kind of trouble!"

Harrison could see Ron from where he was sitting and he saw the red head look at a scowling Percy who shook his head and looked away.

"I swear on Godric Gryffindor that you three better behave! If we come in last place again..." A different seventh year Gryffindor threatened.

Harrison glanced up at the staff table and saw all of the professors watching the scene, he was surprised McGonagall or Dumbledore hadn't stopped it. He looked at McGonagall's face and saw that she looked furious. Well, maybe that's why she hasn't done anything yet. Apparently Harrison assumed to soon because McGonagall soon stood up.

"Enough!" McGonagall shouted effectively stopping all berating towards the three second years. Her gaze bore into all of the Gryffindors. "Everyone go back to your lunch or leave the Great Hall."

There were some angry mutterings but everyone did as the stern professor said. Harrison noticed that all of the Slytherins were glaring daggers at Ron, and he knew that word of why they lost those points had gotten out because usually they loved when Gryffindor lost a large amount of points. Harrison's attention was diverted elsewhere by Odette who wanted to know the whole story. Everyone within ear shot turned to look at him. He exchanged a look with Blaise who shrugged carelessly. Harrison internally sighed and began telling them all what had transpired.

"Leave it to a Weasley to fight like a filthy muggle," Castiel Blackthorn spat.

"And I thought Weasley's couldn't sink any lower," Peregrine Derrick shook his head.

Harrison dipped a slice of bread into his tomato soup as the Slytherins discussed the fight. Ron, Dean and Seamus walk out of the Great Hall looking embarrassed a few minutes later. Ginny quickly rushed after them looking worried. He smirked when he saw most of the Gryffindors glaring at their backs, he would enjoy watching the boy be ostracized by everyone but his two little friends and sister. If the looks on his friends faces were anything to go by they were thinking the same thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 31.4K 46
What if Harry didn't turn out how Dumbledore expected? What if he was changed by the horcrux and his experiences at the hands of the Dursleys? What i...
4.2K 124 6
I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER CREDIT GOES TO J.K. ROWLING NOT A SNARRY STORY When poor little Harry's parents are killed, who will raise him? Surely not...
43.6K 2K 43
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 7 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read books 1-6 before this one or much of it will make...
12.2K 241 20
Warning could be editing at any given time! Y/N Y/M/N's Parents died around the same time The Dark Lord killed Lily and James Potter all those years...