Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Gir...

By normaa

When Conner was 12, he stops dating, he isolates himself. Why? Because he thinks his life is ruined when he f... More

Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter1]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter2]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter3]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter4]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter5]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter6]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter7]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter8]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter9]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter10]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter11]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter12]
Emo Rocker Guy And Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter13]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter14]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter15]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter16]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter17]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter18]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter19]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter21]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter22]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter23]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter24]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter25]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter26]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter27]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter28]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter29]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter30]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter 31]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter32]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter33]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter34]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter35]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter36]
Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Epilogue]

Emo Rocker Guy and Preppy Girl (Arranged Marriage) [Chapter20]

27.5K 320 124
By normaa

(Chapter20)

Conner's POV

"What's up? Don't like the attention?" I asked teasingly.

She looked up at us with a grin and turned to look behind in case anyone was following her.

"It's annoying. They're so nosy," she grumbled and stood next to us. She leaned her head again my side and I put an arm around her shoulder. She blushed and try to hide it. How more adorable can she seriously get?! We started walking a little and we sat in a place where students don't pass much.

We sat and just talked about random things. Then the bell rang. We both groaned at the same time and Valerie just smirked.

"Well, see you later Disarray. See you in Physics guys," Valerie said looking at with a knowing grin. She knows I don't want to leave Disarray. I rolled my eyes at her while Disarray waved at her.

"I'd walk you to your class, but you know how gossip will get. Emo boy walking beautiful girl to her class," I said and she blushed and shrugged indifferently. I pulled her into a hug and she pressed as tight as she could against me. I buried my face in her neck and I felt her shiver in pleasure when I planted my lips against her. God, I need to stop. I'm already getting turned on.

I pulled away with reluctance and she pouted up at me. I bit my lip and I couldn't stop myself as usual. I kissed her and she moaned against me. My hands went under her shirt and her hands went into my hair.

"EXCUSE ME!"

We broke part breathless looking at a teacher. The first time we kiss in school and they catch us.

Disarray fixed her shirt and blushed and I fixed my messy hair.

"Yes?" I asked innocently. The teacher looked mad. She looked red. What's the big problem, seriously?

"What do you mean 'yes'? You should know the rules about public kissing! Not acceptable!" she barked and I hid a grin and Disarray looked amused.

"Yes, m'am, nobody will be catching us again," I said and winked at Disarray. It looked like she was trying to hide a giggle with her mouth.
"No! Not again! You are not allowed to kiss or do anything but hold hands in public! Understood?" she barked and I rolled my eyes and looked at Disarray.

"Understood," I said and grinned hugely at Disarray and she blushed.

"Get to class now! Go!" she demanded and I grinned. I looked at Disarray and walked away.

Disarray's POV

I giggled lightly and started walking to my first class. Just our luck getting caught on the first day. Well, if the teacher hand't stopped us, we would have probably ended up on the grass half naked like we did this morning.

I smiled to myself and I still had tingle on my lips. God! What in the world is this boy doing to me…

I walked in class and immediately got bombarded with questions. Just great..

"Disarray! OMG! Where have you been?!"
"Disarray! God, you've gotten more sexy!" I felt uncomfortable.
"Disarray, babe, I missed you."

They wouldn't just stop. I was getting so irritated.

I sat down at my seat and every looked at me. Some told me I thought I left and wasn't coming back. I wish I could get out if this horrid school. Then Anthony came into the class room and looked at me in surprise. Ugh. What wouldn't I give to be laying down with Conner is his bed.

Anthony walked to me and sat next to me.

"Disarray, where have you been?" he asked and I turned to him reluctantly.
"I was away. Personal reasons," I said and sighed. He frowned, but looked relieved.

"I thought something might have happened to you," he said and I sighed and looked at him. His green eyes were saying the truth. He still likes me. I need to make him stop.

"Thanks Anthony," I said with a small smile, "I'm fine." He grinned at me and I frowned. I'm making it worse! You're such an idiot Disarray!

"You need to find a new girlfriend, Anthony," I said and his face fell. Anthony is a great boy but I don't like him. I thought I liked him but that just seems so silly now. I could only be a friend to him now.

"Disarray, you know I only like you," he whispered and I put a hand on his shoulder.
"Anthony, we could only be friends. I'm not going to change," I said and he nodded understanding.

*

As I made my way to 2nd period where I have Conner, people still tried to stop me and have a conversation with me. I was getting impatient. Finally when I left and walked into Physics, I locked eyes with Conner's beautiful unique gray eyes. I looked and saw Valerie next to him. I felt a pang of jealousy that she doesn't have to hide to hang out with him.

No one else was in the classroom, not even the teacher. I went to put my hobo bag on my desk and went to sit in front of them.

"Ugh, today has been going bad," I grumbled and they laughed.
"We could tell. Everyone is talking about you in class," Conner said and frowned a little about something.

"What?" I asked him.
"Nothing," he said and faked a grin. I rolled my eyes at him. I stood up quickly and went to give him a quick peck. I was going to pull away but he grabbed me from the waist and pulled me to him and kissed me harder. I forgot about everything..

"Guys, people are coming!"
We pulled away quickly and I blushed really hard. I bit my lip and went to my desk. Right when I sat down, many people started to file in. I didn't want anyone to catch us again. Conner said we wouldn't get caught. I smiled to myself and looked at him. He smiled at me and his gray eyes looked happy.

Class went by boring. We had a lab and people would just talk and I ended up doing it. I would look at Conner and Valerie working together. God, he's so hot when he smiles.

While working on the lab, the phone rang. I didn't pay attention.

"Conner Castro and Disarray Anderson raise your hands," the teacher said. Conner and I looked at each other with confusion and held are hands up.

"Okay, you two, go to the main office," the teacher said and we nodded still confused. Everyone had their eyes on us and it made me feel awkward. We walked out the classroom together.

"What do you think they're calling us for?" Conner said.
"Hmm.. maybe it's because the teacher caught us?" I said and he laughed and nodded.
"Oh yeah! That's it," he said and we got to the main office.

The secretary was there. "The principal is waiting for you two. Go in," she said in a friendly way. I smiled at her and then Conner opened the door for me and then we walked in.

The principal was there waiting for us.

"You asked for us, sir?" Conner asked respectfully. I smiled.

He looked up and smiled.

"Yes, please sit," he said and we sat.

"Well, I've know about you're engagement since you've started school here," he said looked at Conner. He nodded with a questioning look on his face.

"Well, we got a complaint from a teacher today saying she caught you too in action," he said looking at us with stern looks. I blushed red and Conner rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair. Ugh, why does everything he does just so hot?

"Sir, we weren't doing nothing bad. Just a kiss," Conner said. I could tell his wasn't trying to grin.

"I know you two much be very close because you're engagement, but that doesn't give you the right to disobey the rules," he said and we nodded. It's just a kiss, I don't know why they're making it such a big deal!

"You two could go back to your class," he said and we left.

When we were alone we sighed with annoyance.

We stopped yards before the class room and he looked at me with annoyance.

"Honestly, why would they get so worked up just because I do this?" he asked and looked at me with a grin. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I smiled against his lips and kissed him back.

He pulled back his arms still around me, he said a smirk on his face.

He leaned in again. "It's.. just a small.. Innocent... kiss," he said against my lips and I melted into him. We always have to get distracted!

Then we heard footsteps. We pulled away quickly and began walking to class as fast as we could. We walked into class and thankfully people we still working on their labs. We looked at each other again before we went our separate ways.

The rest of the day went boring and tempting. In lunch, I kept having eye contact with Conner and it was driving me crazy. I just wanted to go tackle him. We got to PE and I was excused for a while. I watched Conner. HE looked so hot doing his push ups and running. He would look at me a lot and would give me that amazing smile of his.

The day was done. I noticed something. Rebecca didn't come to school. That's good because I didn't want to see her anyways.

I got home and sighed in relief. Conner should be here soon. I went to put some shorts on and a tank top. It wasn't that cold like other days. It was actually cloudy. I'm glad it might rain.

I sat on the couch and then I heard Conner park into the garage. I smiled.

He came in and smiled at me. He dropped his things and plotted himself next to me.

"I start work today," he grumbled and I frowned. I wanted to take a nap with him.

"But, I start at like an 2 hours, let's go take a quick nap?" he asked and I nodded.

We went to his room and I went to lay on his bed. He stripped down to only his boxers and pleasure just filled me. He got next to me and then I eagerly went to him.

"So how the rest of your day?" he asked kissed my jaw.

[A little Rated R… Leave if you want! :)!].

"Terrible, boring annoying," I said and went on top of him. I rested on top of him feeling him against me. I rested my head on his chest and I could feel his heartbeat. His hands were on my back. I shivered again and kissed his naked chest. He pressed me tighter against him. He pushed me up and crushed his lips to mine. His hands went to my shirt and he took it off. He started kissing my neck and I could feel his teeth biting me. I moaned against his neck and I felt his hands on the bra. He took it off and threw it aside. I was getting so turned on.

He rolled us over so he could be looking down at me. He's looking at my naked chest and I could see the pure lust in his eyes while he looked at me. I blushed and he kissed me.

"How the hell can you be so beautiful?" he mumbled against my lips and my heart fluttered.

He kissed my jaw and then started going more down. He lips trailed my neck and then he got to my breast. He planted a kiss right in the middle making me moan. Then he started sucked on my nipple.

"Conner," I moaned and I felt his biting me lightly causing me to moan even more.

Conner's POV

She sounded so fucking sexy when she moaned my name like that. God, she's so perfect.

I started kissing her belly button then I got right above her shorts and then looked up at her incase I was going to far. She didn't do anything. I rolled down her shorts and threw them somewhere. I started kissing her thighs and she would shiver in pleasure. 

She looked like she was enjoying and then I grabbed her underwear and rolled it down. I looked down at her and she was so fucking sexy. I rolled her on top of me and I moaned when I felt her boobs on chest. She started kissing me with so much need.

I rolled her over catching her from surprise. I started kissing her whole body and then I got to her. I got in her inner thigh and started rubbing her. She moaned so loud, I smirked. I slip two fingers into her, she's so fucking tight. I started pushing harder and her hands went in my hair.

"Oh Conner, shit," she moaned and threw her head back.

Disarray's POV

I wanted Conner now. He's just teasing me. I swear what he's doing feels so good.

Conner pulled me on top of him again and started kissing me. I bite kiss lip and he moaned. Gosh, he sounds so hot. I sat night on his erection and he moaned. I pushed his down this time and started going down. It's not fair I'm the only one naked. His breathing got a little fast and he was looking at me with pure lust and amusement. I got his boxers and pulled them down. I looked a little surprise. He's huge. He looked at me nervously and then smirked at me. I grabbed hold of it and he moaned.

I started pumping him and then he surprised me and grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed. I put my legs around him and I could feel him in my entrance. I moaned in just thinking about him into me. He hesitated and pulled himself away. I groaned in frustration. I jumped onto him and looked at him.
"Disarray, I don't have a condom," he whined and I groaned. I started kissing him. I need him now!

"I don't care," I mumbled against him.
"Princess, I can't afford you to get pregnant right now," he mumbled but I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Conner's POV

She frowned, but still didn't move away. God, I could be having her right now, but I just can't take the risk. I wanted her so bad. She still had the pout on her face and put back her bra and underwear. I couldn't stand watching her put her clothes back on. I put my boxers and then turned to her.

"You're such a tease," she mumbled and sat on top of me. I laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to have sex with you while we aren't save Disarray," I said and she nodded and then leaned down to kiss me. I opened my eyes and her blue eyes were looking right into me. God… I like her.

****

Hey guys! Sorry for late update!

Already Chapter TWENTY! Wow.. :]

PS! This girl named lovergirl20 made this up CMG means CONNER MY GOD! Soo awesome!

I thought this was going to be longer because it's 7 pages on pages and 2,541 words! Sorry! I wrote it yesterday and today and skipped some homeworl 'cause of it! :O

Well, love you guys! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 10.4K 29
When Oliver Thomas calls his best friend to tell him about the best lay of his life, he doesn't expect a girl to answer it. Much less the girl who wa...
479K 20.9K 51
Meghan Polinsky was excited to see her long distance boyfriend of four years when she took her trip to Brazil. All that hope was squashed as soon as...
754K 24.3K 68
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her entire life. Only a shel...
7M 104K 42
Harmony Kingston has been through more in her short life, then anyone good ever image going through. She's a homeless delinquent, always getting int...