The End Of The End...

By breedmeRamattra

"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈
𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐈𝐕
𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝐲𝐬 𝐕
𝐕𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐈 𝐀𝗺 𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐈𝐗
𝐗 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗
𝐗𝐈 𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝗼𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.1
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.2
𝐗𝐗𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐬 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐏𝐢𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐗𝐗𝐕
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ
♡Monthly♡
ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇ
sᴍɪʟᴇʏ
ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴅs
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴠᴏɪᴅ
ᴄᴀᴛ
ᴅᴀᴡɴ
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ
...
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
sᴛᴀʀs
100ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!!
ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ɢᴏᴅ & ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss
ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ
ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
(: 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 :)
if Y/n remainded alive...
200k Special!
🎁 Christmas special 🎁
idk tbh

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

2.9K 118 93
By breedmeRamattra

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

~ Y/n's POV ~

"We've been waiting for you, big sister" Iris stood still now. Her sword in her hand, swinging it back and forth.

I chuckle and put my hand on my hip "We talked about this, Iris.." 

I start making my way to her. she doesn't move a single muscle, accepting my dominance. I start spinning my trident with my right hand. the rain coming down from my head and to my chin. My eyes glowing with the water and a wide grin on my face. Both Becca and Alex were too scared since they never had a good experience with me. Becca would hesitate, she would hold her crossbow and point it at me but not shoot. She knows ill easily kill her and since she doesn't value her life, I won't be afraid to kill her. Alex can't do much, just brew potions and be a weakness to the group but him working with Becca is quite a surprise since they always seem to be fighting.

I stop my trident and place it on the ground, facing up. I was face to face with Iris and by the nervousness she got, her adrenaline went skyrocket. I could sense the adrenaline and it makes me even more hungry, hungry for blood.

I lift my trident up and put it up against her throat. The very tip of my trident started to pierce her skin, blood flowing out with the rainwater. Her eyes closed from the sudden pain, trying to keep herself silent. I put my thumb on the blood that's spewing out and grab her face, squeezing her cheeks. "Tongue." She shook her head no.

"Oh?~" I squeeze her face even harder and get closer. She whimpers in pain and tears start to come out. "Have you forgotten who's Alpha here.. Tongue. Now." She trembles her tongue out and whimpers even more. I wipe the blood I have on my thumb and place it on her tongue. "How about.." I take my thumb off her tongue and wipe it remains on my clothes.

I take out the trident and put it under her chin, lifting up her head even more. I get closer to her face and whisper to her ear "You come with me, with big sister." She gritted her teeth and more tears came out.

"I.." Her words couldn't come out. She was too scared to move or to even say anything. I know that she still has feelings for me. Not in a loving way but in a sister-type way. To this day, she still looks up to me.

"You do want to be with me, don't you. The last time I remember you didn't want me to leave the group. Are those feelings still there or have they left?~" I brush away her hair out of her face.

"That's enough, Kali" Leo finally stepped away from the tree and held his sword tight.

I turn to look at him. I see that he's standing in a calm position. "Oh~?" I pull away my trident and let Iris catch her breath. "Do you want big sister to come back to you too?" I start walking up to him with sassiness.

I stop right in front of him, waiting for any type of response. "Cover yourself," he said.

"Why, is it a distraction?" I guess it is true. Leo has a weakness of seeing women half-naked. I'm not gonna seduce him or anything 'cause that's just weird and plus I have feelings for someone else.

"I'm warning you" I take a step forward. Leo tightened his sword and looked at me annoyed.

I take another step and all of a sudden he swings his sword to my neck. I knew it was coming so I immediately stop his sword with my trident. my trident pointing to his neck and his pointing at mine. When our weapons hit each other, it made time stop for a second, and a sudden wave of air unleashed around us from the force we gave off, knocking Iris, Becca, and Alex off their feet. Some of the grass ripped off the ground because of it.

He could've killed me there if I wasn't fast enough. we glared at each other for a solid minute, thinking of what I should do. If I can't think of anything quickly then he'll do something and I'll be lost in thought trying to dodge his attacks.

I quickly move my trident so that he swings. I duck under and lunge forward, making a water dagger with my other hand. I jumped to him and tried to slice his neck open with the dagger but he dodges and kicks me right in the stomach and throwing me up with the kick.

~ Narrator's POV ~

Leo kicks Y/n up into the sky when he kicked her. Y/n gritted her teeth in pain and turn herself into water. with the water, she can move in the sky as long as it's raining. Leo knew nothing about her forms and didn't know where she went, all he could do was watch his surroundings. The rest also tried looking for Y/n but wasn't able to, she is one with the water after all.

Y/n appeared right behind Leo and threw her trident to his back. Leo sensed the trident coming his way and quickly moved out the way, meaning the trident went somewhere else, or to someone. They heard a scream and looked over and saw the Alex had the trident in the chest. The middle of the trident pierced his chest and the sides pierced his arms and the problem was that none one here is a healer so Alex has to suffer in pain.

"Ah, I guess I missed... Eh, I was gonna kill you anyway" I shrugged and made my trident disappear from his body. Now all the blood is flowing out rapidly.

Becca rushed to his side trying to help him in any way she could but the wound is too open and so much blood has already exited his body. He was now sitting on the grass with his back against the tree.

While they're having a moment. Y/n resummoned her trident started to rush at him. Leo did the same and rushed in with me. both of us clashed our weapons, making our ears ring. They swung their swords at each other and continued.

Meanwhile, Iris stood still watching both of them fight. She kept thinking to herself if she should go with Y/n or stay with Leo. Leo only trained her and taught her how to stay alive. Y/n was like a sister to her, even if she was using her for money and fame. Y/n still really cared for her and taught her how to read and write. She was like a half-sister, half-mother to her.

Does she really want to go with her? She could meet new people and have friends. Does she follow her heart or her head?

Iris saw them fighting and she wanted to help but help who? Y/n got kicked and was thrown to the ground. Leo rushed to Y/n and swung his sword back for a swing. Y/n struggled to get up since her foot was cramped.

suddenly...

Everything went still. Quiet. There was only blood dripping and falling onto Y/n's cheek. Iris rushed in and took the swing for Y/n, she protected her with a smile on her face.

"Iris.. Why did.." Y/n stared at her with shook, watching her life drain slowly. Y/n stared at her and saw that her eyes were beginning to go blank.

Iris fell on Y/n from sudden weakness and began coughing out blood. She put her arms around Y/n and smiled to herself. Tears started to come out of her eyes. "Because.." Iris coughed out more and more blood. breathing heavily trying to keep her calm. "B-because... I wanted to... stay with... you.." She reached out her hand and grabbed mine.

Her tears fell on my hand as she struggled to breathe. Y/n sat down and lay Iris's head on her lap, still holding her hand. Her eyes closed as she kept breathing softly. "I'm.. sorry"

"For what?" Iris gave out a dumb laugh and held my hand as tight as she could.

"Because.. I wasn't... good enough.."

"Eh, half 'n half" Y/n lifted up Iris and turned her around where her cut was. She lifted up her shirt and hovered her hands above the cut.

Water started to clear out her blood and started the patch up the cut. It isn't a healing type but the water stopped any blood from coming out, in other words, the water served as a bandage but better.

Y/n brought down her shirt, stood up, and picked her up bridal style. She carried her to the nearest tree and laid her down. Y/n stood back up and looked at the sleeping person.

"What an idiot. Saving the enemy but only ending up getting killed" Leo said, laughing right after.

Y/n just kept looking at Iris. she gripped her trident even tighter and immediately turned around and rushed to him at lightning speed. Leo didn't have time to react and so a face pull of a knuckle sandwich. The force of the punch made Leo go flying back, hitting his back onto a tree.

But there was something off about Leo...

Leo got back on his feet and lunged towards Y/n and the time he did, lightning came. While Leo was running to Y/n, she lifted up her trident and waited. Leo came in with a big swing but she managed to dodge by sliding under his legs. She got up and Leo saw that her trident was getting little sparks. He stepped back and saw a big lightning bolt hit Y/n.

She didn't react. Nothing happened to her. The bolt disappeared and Y/n flew up in the sky. She pointed her trident at Leo and a large lightning blot came down on Leo. Leo was too confused as to why she pointed the trident at him until he looked up and saw lightning strike him.

He screamed in agony as Y/n, Becca and Iris watched. Alex was already seconds away from dying. Once the bolt was gone, Leo fell on his knees and started shaking. Y/n smiled, a wicked smile. She pointed the trident at Leo again and another bolt came down on him. His screams made Y/n grin evilly.

For whatever reason, Leo smiled. Y/n couldn't see it but it was a stupid grin. Leo stood up but struggle to stay still. Y/n came down from the sky and walked up to Leo who was still struggling. She put the tip of her trident to his chest and smiled. A bolt came down on him again. Y/n watched as the bolt made his veins pop out. The lightning giving him scars and cuts.

Once the lightning was gone. Leo fell back onto his knees trying to catch his breath. He let out a small chuckle and sat down on his butt with his arms behind him, lifting his torso up.

"You know, that's amazing power you got there.." Leo stood up but hand his hand on his knee trying to keep his body up. "How about you get a taste of it"

Y/n looks at him confused until she heard thunder. She looked up and saw that the clouds are still black. The next you know, lightning strikes on Y/n. It normally wouldn't affect her but this time it did. It's like if she was feeling his pain.

This time she got strikes three times. She was confused about how he did it. He doesn't look like he can manipulate lightning.

"I've linked each other meaning if I get hurt, you'll feel the pain too, specifically on the place where I got hurt" That means Y/n cant kill him, or else she's going to end up killing herself too. "So if you kill me, you'll die with me"

Y/n lunged at him and stabbed him with the trident. "That's a risk I'm willing to take"

Leo smiled, grab the trident, and pulled it out of him. He fell on the floor and laid his hand on the chest where he got stabbed. He closed his eyes and relaxed his body, letting his life leave him.

Y/n got it instantly. She clutched her chest and started shaking. She gritted her teeth in pain and started to wobble.

~ Y/n's POV ~

It feels like I got stabbed by a ghost. How the hell did he managed to link our bodies.

I look over to Alex and Becca. Becca crying because of Alex. Alex. He's the reason why our body's linked. He made some weird shit.

I cover my mouth but then let it open. I cough out blood. I look over at my hand and see blood covering it.

"No... I have.. to... make it back..."

I start wobbling my way to Manberg but I couldn't. I felt so weak and helpless. My eyesight starts to get blurry and my trembling has gotten worse.

"Please... I... need to... see him"

I fall on my knees and use my arms as support but It wasn't any help. I wanted to see them. I want to Dad, Will, Tommy, Ranboo, and Techno.

"Please... give me... more time"

I fall on my chest and put my arms above my head, trying to crawl my way to them.

"I want... to go home.."

Dad...

Will...

Tommy...

Ranboo...

Techno...

➫➫➫➫➫

"Hey Bubblegum, watcha do there?". Said dad. He looks over and sees the drawing I'm making.

"I'm drawing us," I said with a big smile. "Because I love you guys"

"Awh mate" Dad picks me up and spins us in circles. "We love you too, Gum" He brings me into a warm bear hug. I hug him back as tight as my little kid arms can do.

➫➫➫➫➫

"Father..." Tears start to prick my eyes. I want to see them before I leave.

➫➫➫➫➫

"Hey Will? I'm kinda struggling, can you help me?"I said holding up the guitar.

"Sure c'mere" He patted his bed. I came in running with a big grin on my face. I jump on sat on his bed.

He took the guitar and started to properly show me how to play it. Every day with Will warms my heart. Even though I'm a kid, it feels nice to have siblings that care for me.

➫➫➫➫➫

"Wilbur... please... I don't.. want to leave." Tears came down and caressed my cheek ever so slightly.

➫➫➫➫➫

"Y/n!" Tommy scream

"Yes?" Tommy grabbed my hand and gave me an air horn.

"We're gonna prank Will" He giggled, grabbed my hand, and went to Will's room.

We went in and hid in his closet. Will was outside reading and he's most likely gonna come back in tried. So we're gonna prank him.

~ 1 hour later ~

"I don't think he's coming," I said stating the obvious.

I look down and see that Tommy fell asleep. I smile and set the air horn down next to me. My eyes start to get heavy and soon, I was asleep.

➫➫➫➫➫

"Tommy..." I finally stop trying to crawl and let myself rest on the wet grass.

➫➫➫➫➫

"Don't cry, Ranboo. I'll be here to protect you" I hug my brother ever so dearly.

Ranboo had a nightmare about a weird person with a smiley mask. Ranboo and I slept in the same room and it didn't really bother us.

Until I heard my brother crying. I opened my eyes and saw that he was crying. I went to him and he told me that he had a nightmare about a guy with a mask.

"Do you want to sleep on my bed?"I ask him. He nods and grabs my hand. I led him to my bed, picked him up, and laid him on my bed. I got on the bed with him and we slept together.

➫➫➫➫➫

"Ranboo... I want... to see you... again... please..." my breathing finally slowed down. I started to go numb everywhere. I couldn't feel anything but the tears that were coming out rapidly.

There was a loud explosion coming from Manberg. I look up and saw some people in the sky. They got blasted up there from the explosion.

➫➫➫➫➫

I drop my head on his chest. "You're such an idiot, Techno". He chuckled, patting my head and untangling it.

"Am I an idiot or your idiot" he started to rub circles on my back I drop my body onto him, laying on his chest with my arms wrapped around his torso.

"Uhm... well, what do you wanna be" I mumbled into his chest, gripping the back of his shirt tighter. I pressed my ear against his chest, hearing his heartbeat which was surprisingly calm.

He laughed silently and kissed the top of my head, patting the part he kissed afterward. "Well..." his heartbeat started to increase. I gently rub his back, trying to calm him down. "I guess, no... I am your idiot" he slouched down on the couch, getting comfortable, feeling his chest rising up slowly. "... and forever will be"

I feel my eyes start to get heavy, my body going limp. I fully close my eyes and relax my body. His arms wrapped around me while his thumb rubbing circles on my back.

I let out a gentle smile. "... My... Idiot...". Everything went black as I loosen my arms and with that, we are both asleep.

➫➫➫➫➫

"Techno..." I drop my head on the grass and finally accept my death. My trident disappears into thin air. My clothes start to change back to normal.

➫➫➫➫➫

Techno walked to me, giving me a little poppy. "For you m'lady" he bowed.

I chuckled, and gave him a courtesy. "Why thank you kind sir"

➫➫➫➫➫

"I'm.. sorry..."

➫➫➫➫➫

The pink haired Male gently pats the small ones head. "Be careful, Love" He slides his hand down to her cheek and starts to caress it softly. Y/n closes her eyes and put her hand on his that is on her cheek.

She held her trident tighter and opened her eyes, looking at him in the eyes. "I will, you be safe as well". Techno chuckled and dropped his hand down to his side.

"You don't have worry about me, Princess." Techno bends down a little and gives Y/n a sweet and tender forehead kiss before jumping off the building and fighting the L'manberg losers.

➫➫➫➫➫

"I won't.. be.. able...

To hold... you... anymore..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 303 14
✨Random One-shot Book✨ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...
163K 6.1K 25
https://instagram.com/jeebcreeb?igshid=1k8858nvjfreh Go follow this amazing artist, they drew the front cover of the book :]]] This takes place dur...
2.6K 134 16
[[Update chapters will be deleted after a week]] Not my first Ranboo x Reader, but hopefully one that will work out. This story has a twist! It's a...
273K 8.3K 47
A dreamsmp story but..... They are yandere ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* I change the story a bit so they might be some up and down plots and so you can meet...