-Our Similarities- S.Todoroki...

By mha_aura_oc

The story of a girl who has been through hell and back. She is the product of a quirk marriage between her fa... More

Full Description of Story
Character Description
00
01
02
03
04
05
Akira Kurostuki
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
-Ranting-
23
24
25
26

14

1.1K 45 8
By mha_aura_oc

Akira's POV

Me and Momo are walking to school, in a peaceful silence. However, that was soon disrupted by some murmurs. As we walk closer and closer to the gate of the school, the murmurs become louder and louder. I look up, annoyed that the comfortable silence was no longer there.
The press... they must've found out All Might is working here... so noisy.

Me and Momo start walking through the crowd of reporters. They all turn their attention towards us and ask questions about All Might's teaching. I'm getting annoyed because they are shoving microphones in our faces and have cameras right in front of our eyes. I just push them away and start to walk through the crowd again with Momo. But then I heard something that set me off a bit. I abruptly stop.

"Isn't that the daughter of Elementalist and Spade? She hasn't appeared in the public eye since her mother's funeral." A reporter says.

They all start talking about what happened 10 years ago. I clench my jaw in anger. A reporter then comes up to me from behind.

"Ms. Kurortsuki! May I have your input on the reason your mother committed suicide?" I turn around and give the reporter a death glare. The press had gone silent from the tense atmosphere.

Before I got to say anything, Momo drags me out of the crowd. I'm glad she did. I'm sure I would've activated my quirk if I stood there longer.

"Tch. The media needs to learn how to mind their own business."

"Well, it's technically their job to get information on these sort of topics."

"But there's a line that you don't cross when asking about a topic like that. They don't respect boundaries. We gave them all of the information that we wanted to give 10 years ago and they're still trying to figure out why. It's infuriating." She nods in agreement with a solemn look.

We continue our way to the classroom in silence. I get lost in thought.

The only public appearance I made, at least the one I was recognized, was when I was attending my mothers funeral. That was when I was 6 years old. Reporters interviewed us afterwards, which was horrible. It was suffocating talking about such a traumatizing subject. It was basically rubbing salt in my wounds. It was torture...

We opened the door to the classroom to see Todoroki, Asui, and a few others. We take our seats and I zone out, looking out of the window, and resting my chin in my palm. I look down and see the press by the gates still.
Their persistence is bothersome.

More classmates flood the room, and I sense a little awkwardness. I guess from the media... I scoff. I then see a woman reporter try to walk after Mr. Aizawa, but the barrier blocks the media from entering the premises. I smirk a barely noticeable smirk and turn my gaze to the sky.

A few seconds later, I feel a familiar aura enter my vicinity. My calm expression turned to a scowl, and I sit up straighter. He isn't supposed to be here. He wasn't supposed to be here until next week. Why is he early?

Mr. Aizawa walks into the classroom with his normal uninterested expression. I look at him with the same expression.

"We have someone joining us today." He glances at me quickly before looking at the door. It opens to reveal a 5"9 1/2' male with black hair and silver tips.

He looks at me in the eyes and smirks. I narrow my eyes at him and look outside of the window again. I don't want to hear his ridiculous introduction again.

Present Mic Announcing:

Haruki Inarizaki

Quirk: Constellation

He uses the powers of the 12 zodiac signs to power him up. Signaling which sign he uses, the sign will appear on the back of his hand with the number and glow.

[For example II/III; On the left is the sign(Gemini), and on the right is the number(third zodiac). This will be on the back of his right hand, right in the middle. I'll do a profile for him later on]

I look down to where the media is and see someone across the street from the school. He's just standing there.

He's wearing all black, has light blue hair, pale skin. He looks up at me. Dead in the eyes. My eyes widen slightly. His eyes are crimson red. I know he isn't part of the press. His stance is too menacing. What is he going to do? He's probably going to use the press as a cover up somehow. Is he a villain? He certainly gives off that menacing aura, so he most likely is. If he was part of the press, he would have a camera, or microphone, or a notepad. Not to mention he would be with the rest of the media. Somethings going to happen...

I'm suddenly brought out of my thoughts when most of the class yells "FIANCÉ??" I groan in frustration and tear my stare away from the suspicious man across the school. I glare at my 'fiancé'. He flinched a bit, but hides his nervousness with a smirk. I glare deep into his eyes, and his smirk falters a bit. I look back outside and see that the man is no longer there. I narrow my eyes and sigh in annoyance before looking at the sky again. Things settle down in the classroom, and Mr. Aizawa starts our class. I turn my attention towards him.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugou, you're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?" He narrows his eyes and looks to the side.

"Yeah. Whatever."

"And Midoriya." He jumps a bit.
"I see that the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your quirk will be really useful if you could get a handle on it. So show a little urgency, yeah?" I feel his mood brighten at our teacher's praise.

"Right!"

"Let's get down to business. Our first task, will decide your future." Most of the people in the room tense up. It's nothing to worry about. He's just trying to make everyone nervous. I turn my head in disinterest, and look out of the window again.

"You all need to pick a class representative." The atmosphere in the room instantly lightens.

Now people are volunteering themselves to be class representative. It gets louder and louder by the second. So noisy... It's bothersome...

"SILENCE! EVERYONE! PLEASE!" This class sure is loud...

"The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone could do. You must first have the trust of everyone in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!" I look towards him and see he is standing from his seat. His hand is raised the highest. It's obvious he wants to be class rep. However, he does have some valid points.

"Is this really the best idea?" Kaminari asks.

"We've only known each other a few days. How do we know who we can trust?" Asui asks.

"Besides, everyone will just vote for themselves." Kirishima reasons.

"Most people will. But that means whoever does receive multiple votes must truly be most suitable for the job! It's the best way, right sir?" Said teacher is zipping up his sleeping bag.

"Do what you want. Just decide before my nap's over." Mr. Aizawa then falls to the floor and goes to sleep.

"Thank you for your trust!" Iida then takes some note cards and gives each row some. Take one, pass it back. I take my note card and give the last one to Momo.

I'll vote for Iida. He certainly does have the character for the job. His determination is also admirable. He'll be a good role model, but then again, judging from his character, he'll probably take the job a little too seriously.

I write Tenya Iida on my card and get out of my seat. I put the card in the box and head back to my seat. As I'm about to sit down, I feel a stare on my back. I glance behind me to my right and see my 'fiancé' staring at me. I glare at him and he quickly turns away. I scoff and sit down. I resume watching the outside world and wait for the results to be announced.

Now that I think about it, Momo was a good choice to vote for too. She has the kind, but stern manner needed for a leader. She is smart and can take control of the situation, but she doesn't work well under pressure. She also doubts herself a lot, and thinks she isn't good enough too. She just needs a little confidence boost. Once she does, she will be a fine leader.

I look towards the board to see that the score has been counted. Midoriya has 3 votes, Momo has 2 votes, and everyone else besides Uraraka, Todoroki, and I has one vote. Us three didn't have any. I am quite surprised that Iida only has one vote, not that I'll show it. I guess he voted for someone else... most likely Midoriya. Iida is quite humble.

Midoriya, still not processing how he got the most number of votes, is still shocked.

"HOW DID I GET THREE VOTES??"

Bakugou, who is upset that Midoriya had gotten more votes than himself, stood up from his chair angrily and started yelling.

"ALRIGHT YOU IDIOTS! WHO VOTED FOR HIM?"

"What? Did you honestly think anyone was going to vote for you?" Sero asked in matter-of-fact tone. He's kind of right though. With how his attitude is right now, no one would like him as a leader. But then again, I'm being biased. Just because his attitude is this way, doesn't mean he won't take the job seriously. He probably would, but wouldn't show it. But with his attitude, it would be quite difficult to work with him.

He glared at Sero and quickly caught my gaze. He gave me an angry look that said "and you didn't vote for me because? " I looked away to the right without a care in the world and he glared holes into my head for a good second then started yelling at Sero again. I see Uraraka looking to the right and whistling. She voted for Midoriya too. I guess she has an admiration for him as well as Iida. On the topic of Iida, he looks upset that he only had one vote.

"1 vote..." Iida says.

"Who could've voted for me? I voted for someone else." I put my left arm on my desk and prop my head up with my hand, looking at Iida. There's no point in hiding it.

"I did." I say monotonously, with a stoic expression. He looks at me surprised. Not only him, but everyone looked quite surprised, some more than others.

"I saw the characteristics and qualities to be a leader in you. I found you fit for the leadership role, so I found it necessary to vote for you. Is that such a surprise?" My deadpan expression and monotonous tone of voice makes most of the class sweatdrop.

She said such kind words, yet she said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world... Most of the class thought.

"Thank you for recognizing such qualities in me, Kurotsuki! I appreciate your vote." I nod and look out the window again. Iida is still upset though.

"Even though I only had one vote, I cannot argue with the system I chose." he looks down at his desk.

Momo and Midoriya go to the front of the class, but the latter of the two is shaking. Momo is calm and collected. He needs to calm down a bit, he's a bit too anxious.

"Alright. The class rep is Midoriya. And our deputy is Yaoyorozu." Mr. Aizawa says while still in his sleeping bag.

"Really? Uh... it's not a mistake?" He asks in a wavering voice. He's still shaking. Mr. Aizawa just slowly lays back on the floor while Momo sighs.

"How'd this happen?"

"This might not be so bad!" Asui says cheerfully.

"Yeah! I could get behind Midoriya, I guess." Kirishima says with a smile.

"Yaoyorozu was totally on top of it when it came to our training results!" Kaminari says.

That is true. She analyzed the situation thoroughly, and made sure not to leave out any details. That is a helpful skill, especially in this profession.

I looked at Iida again, seeing that his aura wasn't the happiest. However, even though he is upset, he is content that Midoriya is the class rep.

The rest of our morning classes went by, and now it's lunch period. I enter the lunchroom and see it's a bit crowded, but there are still some empty spaces. I buy my lunch, thank Lunch Rush, and go to an empty table. I start eating, but there's this bad feeling I can't shake off.

It has to do with that blue haired man. Something is going to happen today, I know it...

"Is this seat taken?" A monotonous voice asks. I look up towards the source and see it's Todoroki. I shake my head and motion for him to sit. He does so, and starts eating. We eat in a comfortable silence until he asks a question.

"Is he really your fiancé?" I look at him, slightly surprised that he asked. I shake my head "no" and glare at my supposed 'fiancé'.

"He isn't. He's just trying to draw attention. However, given the circumstance, he probably will be." I say looking at my food in slight anger.

"Circumstance?" He asks. Before I got to say anything, I got a bad feeling. Just as I got that, the school's emergency alarm went off.

"Warning: Level 3 Security Breach. All students please evacuate the school in an orderly fashion." My eyes widen as an aura entered my vicinity, more rather two, however, the other one is faint compared to the first one.

If they're in my vicinity, then they are in the school. These two auras aren't the nicest either, more so menacing.

I get out of my seat and grab Todoroki's wrist. I drag him to the crowd of people.

"Didn't they say evacuate in an orderly fashion?" I say to myself in annoyance, however, I think Todoroki heard me since he chuckled a bit.

That was cute...

I shake my head a bit to keep myself focused. I sigh and walk through the crowd. I keep a strong grip on his wrist, but not strong enough to cut the blood circulation. As we walk through the crowd, his wrist slipped out of my hand, but I quickly stopped and turned around to grab his hand. I intertwine our fingers and hold his hand tightly so I don't loose his grip again. I look out of the window and see the press. How did they get passed the gate? I look towards it and see it was disintegrated. My eyes widen. How... I look around and see a closet. I start pulling Todoroki towards it.

Once we get in, I closed the door before someone else got the chance to get in. I let go of Todoroki's hand and go against the wall. I slide down to the floor and look up at Todoroki.

"My apologies. I just didn't want to be in such a crowded hallway." He looks down at me and nods. He sits down on the floor, while I'm taking in the situation.

My eyes widen in realization. That blue haired man... his aura was menacing, just like this one. The security gate for the school was destroyed. Since it was destroyed, the press was able to get through the gate, making it seem that it was only the press. Once the media set off the censors, the two auras took advantage and entered the school. The cover up... I knew it. He was going to do something and use the press as a cover up. Maybe he was the one who destroyed it, but then who is the other aura with him? Both of the auras in the faculty room, why? The only things special in the faculty room are the lesson plans in the computers. Lesson plans... What do they need lesson plans for?

I then feel the auras disappear. I immediately look above me, to the floor above this one. They weren't there. I felt Todoroki's stare, and I looked at him.

"All of this didn't happen only because of the press." He looks at me confused, but I get up, no longer feeling everyone outside the closet panic. I open the door and see that people are going back to where they were. Me and Todoroki exit the closet but an annoying nasal voiced grape stopped us.

"YOU TWO WERE IN A CLOSET WHILE I WAS GETTING STEPPED ON??! YOU GUYS WERE GETTING DOWN AND-" I cyst him off with a death glare and kick him to the wall across from us. I glare at him again and give him a look of disgust.

"Tch. Disgusting." I say darkly. I walk away from the two boys and make my way towards Mr. Aizawa.

I have to talk to Principal Nezu about this. I could be incorrect about all of this, since it's just a hunch, but this makes a little too much sense to be a coincidence. Also, with the lesson plans... what were they needed for?

I sigh in frustration. I feel Mr. Aizawa's aura in the classroom, so I knock on the door.
"Come in." He says tiredly.

I open the door. Once he sees it's me, he straightens his posture. Almost as if he knows I have something to say.

"Mr. Aizawa. Is there anything special about the lesson plans this week?" He looks at me confused.

"Why do you need to know?"

"I'm putting something together." He raises an eyebrow, but shrugs it off.

"We're going to the USJ later today for your Hero Basic Training." I narrow my eyes at the floor.

"That is off campus, correct?" He nods his head.

"Okay, thank you. That's all I needed to know. I will probably be late to class. I need to talk to Principal Nezu." He nods and I leave the room, closing the door behind me.

I search for the Principal's aura, and see that he's not in the school.
He's probably outside looking at the damage.

I sigh. That's what was so important about the lesson plans. We are going to the USJ. That's a perfect opportunity for them to plan an attack. But then how do they plan to get in without setting off the censors in that facility? Unless... it than short span of time, they managed to hack the system. I run my fingers though my hair and I exit the school and see the Principal observing the damage of the security system.

"How were ordinary members of the press able to bypass our security systems?" It wasn't a member of the press.

"Someone else must've been behind this. Some villain actually managed to infiltrate our school. But was this purely a show of power? Or a declaration of war?"

"I may have the answer to your questions." Midnight, Recovery Girl, Thirteen, and Principal Nezu all turn around to meet my gaze.

"Ms. Akira..." The school's principal trails off. I take this as a sign to start explaining.

"When I first got into my classroom this morning I had a bad feeling. I looked out of the window and saw a man across the street by the bus that transported the media here. The man had light blue hair, he was wearing all black clothing, and he had crimson red eyes. His skin was pale, and he looked to be no older than 20. He didn't give off the welcoming vibe. His stance was menacing. However, since he was there, he could've blended in with the press."

"What makes you believe this was the man that caused this? Were you able to find out his quirk?" Nezu asks. I shake my head "no".

"I wasn't able to find out his quirk because he isn't an elemental quirk user. However, when the emergency alarm when off, I felt two auras enter the school abruptly. When I was looking at the man from the window this morning, I observed and analyzed his aura. Since I did, I was able to become familiar with it. One of the two auras that entered the school was that blue haired man. The other aura was unfamiliar to me, so I couldn't find out who it was. Also for some reason, the second aura was faint. Almost if that person didn't have a physical body. But anyway, when everyone was about to evacuate, I looked out of one of the windows in the hallway and saw the security system destroyed. That man must've disintegrated the system, and when the press set off the censors, the two auras took advantage and entered the building."

"Were you able to determine where these two people were?"

"Yes. They were in the faculty room. The only things that were special in there were, what I assumed to be, the lesson plans. I found out from Mr. Aizawa right before this that we are going to an off campus facility. The USJ. I suspect that the villains are planning an attack as we speak." They all take in the information.

"I'm not exactly sure if this is true since this is all going off of my assumption, but I found it all to be something more than a mere coincidence." They nod.

"Well thank you for the information Ms. Akira. That was a big help." I nod and bow slightly. I go back to my classroom.

The Unforseen Simulation Joint, also known as the USJ. It's a place created to show natural disasters such as a landslide, fire, shipwreck, etc. The only guess I have is that we are doing Rescue Training there.

I open the door to the classroom only to see some excited faces. I look at Mr. Aizawa.

"You're just in time. We are going to the USJ for Rescue Training." I nod. Called it.

"Me, All Might, and another faculty are going to keep tabs on everyone in this exercise." I nod and go to sit in my seat.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet." Everyone quiets down.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you are excited about costumes." He presses the remote to reveal our costume cases.

"But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training is in an off campus facility, so we will be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." Everyone get's out of their seats. I grab my case and Momo's. I give it to her and we head to the locker room.

"Where were you?" I look at her.

"I had to talk to Principal Nezu about something. Did I miss anything important." She shakes her head.

"Only that Iida is now Class Rep. Midoriya gave up his position." She says with slight disappointment.

"You're sad the Iida is class rep?"

"No, but I got one more vote than him..." I chuckle and pat her back gently.

"It's okay. Your job is just as important as his." Her mood brightens which causes me to smile slightly.

We enter the locker room and change into our costumes. I still can't shake off this bad feeling.

I take off my blazer only to see black veins form on my left forearm. My eyes widen slightly. I gently touch them, put it brings excruciating pain. I inhale sharply and scrunch my eyebrows in pain, but quietly so I don't alarm anyone.

This wasn't supposed to happen yet... it's escalating too quickly. At this rate, the darkness will spread to my heart in about 2 months.

[Remember how I stated in the Character Description that Akira can control the elements? Well on of those elements is Darkness. All of the elements she can control include Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Light, Darkness, Electricity, Time, Space, Ice, etc. I will update the description of her quirk once she accepts her elements.

Just to give you the general idea, Akira is very powerful. She is powerful now, but she is holding herself back. The elemental part of her quirk gives her the rest of the energy that she is lacking. Right now she is relying on food to give her energy, but if she accepts the elements, then she will consume energy from them. So she will no longer need food as a source of energy so she can use her quirk. For example, she will attain energy from sunlight, air, and darkness everyday since it is a necessity for the world. That energy will not only give her energy for her elemental quirk, but also the aura portion as well. Not only will she be able to produce these elements, but she can control them to her will. (Does that make sense? It's kind of hard to explain.) So this part of her quirk will not only be very powerful since it is untamed, but it will also make the aura part of her quirk more powerful.

For another example, her vicinity is the size of

that one part of the building. Since her elemental quirk gives the aura portion a power up, her vicinity will be twice the size of it is now. So, in other words, her vicinity

will now be this wide. (Not the whole school, only the first half.)

As soon as she accepts them, that boost will happen, and it will be so powerful everyone in the area would be able to feel it. However, with this amount of power being released at one time, it won't be easy to tame. Also, since she is going to attain energy from everyday elements,  it will be hard to control that amount of energy and contain it without it overflowing. The level of energy she can hold is high, but with her boost, all of that energy will come at once, which will be difficult to handle. Since she isn't using her elemental quirk, her level of energy containment is high, but still limited. She'll need to train herself to hold the amount of energy she'll obtain everyday, so it'll be easier to control and tame.

But anyway, since she's been neglecting the elements she can control for so many years, they are getting too powerful to contain without using them. They will slowly affect her body. The darkness will start the whole process, but the other elements have a part to play too. The darkness will enter her bloodstream and slowly make it's way to her heart. The darkness will act as a poison that will not kill her until it hits a vital organ, such as the heart. This also ties to what happened when Akira first developed her quirk. I will do a backstory on that as well later in the story. Now that the darkness has entered her veins, the more that time goes on without her using her elemental quirk, the more using the aura portion of her quirk will hurt her. Her quirk will slowly grow weaker as the veins get closer and closer to her heart, but not so much that it'll be too noticeable.]

I won't be able to heal this completely, but I can make them a little bit less painful and visible. However, they won't be completely invisible.

I use my Green Aura to use the Healing ability. Once the veins are less visible, I continue to get dressed. Once I'm done, I wait for Momo to finish. We both leave the locker room and go to the area where we have to wait for the bus. I see Todoroki sitting on a bench, so I take a seat to his left, facing Bakugou.

[She is sitting to Todoroki's left, but her back is facing his back. They aren't back to back because there is space between them. If Todoroki glances behind him to his left, he would see Akira's back.]

"Where did you go?" I look at Todoroki.

"I went to speak with Principal Nezu about something." He raises an eyebrow slightly. I look at the floor in front of me.

"Isn't it weird we are going to an off campus facility after someone infiltrated the school?"

"It was only the press." I shake my head.

"That was the cover up. No normal member of the press would be able to get through the security system. Someone disintegrated the gate and allowed the media inside. Once the press set off the emergency alarm, someone entered the school." I say loud enough for only Todoroki to hear it. His eyes widen a little.

"How do you know someone entered the school's premises?"

"I sensed two people in one of the faculty rooms... Something is going to happen." He stares at me for a second, then looks away.

I feel a stare right on my thighs. I know exactly who is is staring, so I activate my quirk and glare. My glare lands on the grape, and my eyes and the black streak in my hair glow a deep crimson red. This frightens him and he runs as far away from me as possible. I deactivate my quirk. I see Momo look at Mineta with disgust with her fingers over her mouth over her mouth. I then hear a whistle being blown.

"Gather around Class 1-A! Using your student numbers form 2 lines so we can board the bus efficiently!" Iida is going all out, I knew he would take this a little too seriously.

We enter the bus, only to see that the layout of the bus wasn't exactly how he visioned it. I take a seat behind Momo and Uraraka. I close my eyes to rest a bit, but I feel an annoying presence sit beside me to my right. I open my eyes to glare at my 'fiancé'. He tenses a bit, but looks upset. I just look outside the window.

"Why were you with him?" Haruki asks quietly with a hint of jealousy. I glare at him.

"Him? Do you have a grudge against Todoroki?" I say quietly with anger. I don't want to make a scene.

"Why were you talking with him?"

"Why do I need to tell you? Why are you even upset and jealous? We aren't together in any way, shape, or form, so there is no need for you to waste your energy being upset at me or him."

"I don't want you to talk to him."

"You can't tell me who and who not to talk to. You don't control me. I am already a puppet to one person, I don't need to be one for you too." I say in hatred. His eyes widen as he looks at me in confusion.

"What do you mean by that?" I stand up and sit next to Todoroki, since I can't sit next to Momo. I didn't want to see my said fiancé anymore at the moment. I see that he's taking a nap. He looks so peaceful.

"If we're pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say." Asui looks towards Midoriya.

"About you actually." Said boy starts to get nervous.

"About me? What is it Asui?"

"I told you to call me Tsu." Midoriya looks to the right.

"Oh yeah...right."

"That power of yours. Isn't it a lot like All Might's?" He freezes. I facepalm and softly sigh in irritation.

This is what I meant by him and All Might were terrible at keeping secrets. His reaction was like a confession. Looks like we have another skeptical person in this class.

"What really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that. I guess it's kind of similar."

"Wait, hold on Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. hat makes a huge difference." Midoriya sighs in relief. He's lucky that Kirishima saved him.

"Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting type of quirk. You could do a lot of flashy stuff with it. My Hardening's super strong and can destroy bad guys in a fight, but it doesn't look all that impressive." He's right about augmenting quirks being flashy, but his quirk is interesting in my opinion. All quirks have their uses, and they all have their useless points, even mine.

I tune out of the conversation and think back to the black veins on my arm. I don't have much time, but I can't use it yet. I've ignored this power for so long that it's starting to harm me from the inside out. The darkness isn't going to kill me right away, but it will hurt me. My quirk will get weaker, but only a bit. It'll still be able to function fully, but the impact won't be as powerful.

"Well, if any of our classmates have pro quirks, it's Todoroki, Bakugou, and Kurotsuki." Bakugou just looks to the side.

"Now that I think about it, we don't know what your quirk is, Kurotsuki." Asui states. Most of the people on the bus nods. I sigh. No point in hiding it now.

"It's called Essence. I can control auras and use them to my advantage. For example, I can attack using my aura, and everyone else's in this bus. I can also take your Life-Force. Remember the thing that attacked you during our 2 vs. 2 battles, Midoriya? I generated an aura so it can take some of your Life-Force to make you exhausted, and I converted it into some energy for myself. Since I am familiar with everyone's presence here, I can detect where you all are as long as you are in my vicinity. I can also mimic all of your aura's, so I can use your quirk, understand your emotions, etc. There's a lot more I can do, but I don't want to explain all of my tricks." I say flatly.

"Definitely a pro quirk." Kirishima states.

"Sure, but Bakugou is always angry so he'll never be that popular." Asui states. I feel something fall on my right shoulder and see it was Todoroki's head. I move him gently so his head is now in my lap. I run my fingers through his hair and see he melts to the touch. I smile a small, almost unnoticeable smile and continue the motion.

It seems to relax and comfort him. I'll keep that in mind.

"Hey, Hey! We're here. Stop messing around." Mr. Aizawa says, stopping the argument. The bus stopped in front of the facility, and my small moment of relaxation was interrupted by the feeling of dread. Something is going to happen during the exercise. Maybe the attack I was thinking about.

"Yes sir." Everyone says.

I feel Thirteen's presence. Maybe they told Mr. Aizawa about my prediction. I hope they did... I don't want my teacher going in blindly.

I move Todoroki to make it seem that he was sitting up the whole time and shake his shoulder lightly.

"Todoroki. We're here." I say quietly. He nods and rubs his eyes. I exit the bus with a slight frown on my face. The feeling is getting stronger.

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you." Everyone stares at Thirteen in awe, and starts to talk about them.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside."

"This is going to be awesome." Mostly everyone says. As we enter the facility, I stay on guard.

Everyone stares in awe of the place, while I look around for anything suspicious. I guess Momo noticed my behavior.

"Are you alright?" I look towards her and nod.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforsenn Simulation Joint! But you can call it the USJ!" Just like Universal Studios Japan...

Mr. Aizawa walks up to the Space hero.

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead," All Might...? He was supposed to be here? Ah, it makes sense now. All of this happened because of All Might... this declaration of war the villains are making is because of All Might... does this tie to why he doesn't tell anyone about his quirk? Is this the danger of holding One for All? They are all doing this to bring the Symbol of Peace down.

"Actually, it's something else. Apparently, he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning, and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge." Thirteen said quietly to Mr. Aizawa while holding up three fingers.

"That man is the height of irresponsibility." Mr. Aizawa says irritatingly.

"Clock's ticking. We should get started."

"Excellent! Before we begin, let me just say 1 thing, well maybe 2 things, possibly 3, 4 or 5...." We get it...

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya says.

"That's true, but my quirk can also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you loose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you are trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers are when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies, or each other. Only to help. After all, that is what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening." Thirteen bows, and the class begins to applaud them.

All of a sudden, an overwhelming feeling of darkness washed over me. I walk forward and look at the Fountain in the middle of the facility. Mr. Aizawa looks at me quizzically.

"Right. Now that that's over-" The electricity in the whole building begins to go out, and the fountain begins to go on and off. I walk to the edge of the first step of the stairs and crouch down. A dark purple portal appears in front to the fountain. I narrow my eyes. Mr. Aizawa turns around fully and sees the sight. I feel his shock.

A hand comes out of the portal, only to see blue hair and crimson red eyes filled with craze. I glare.

"So I was right..." I say for everyone to hear.

"Stay together and don't move. Thirteen, protect the students!" Taking precaution was too late. I was right... they hacked the system while they were in the faculty room.

"Whoa, what is that thing?" Kirishima says worriedly. Villains start coming out of he portal.

"Wait. Has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people." Kirishima says. Midoriya takes a step closer.

"Stay back!" Mr. Aizawa yells. I glance to my right behind me, and see that said teacher put on his goggles. I look at my classmates.

"This is real. Those are villains." I say with a stern tone. They all tense up. I look back at the villains and see that a creature exited the portal. It had it's brain showing, scars on it's arms, a bird beak. I sense a lot of power and energy from it.

What is that thing?

A/n

[Sorry I took so long to update. These past few weeks I have been busy with a lot of school work, but now, it's Spring break. Which means... I'll update everyday this week. Or at least I'll try... But anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 27.2K 69
(DISCONTINUED) (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was the daughter of two very well known and very dangerous villains Ozul and Argo, but the world doesn't know that t...
271K 7.7K 32
"I turn out to like you more than I originally planned and it took me a whole week of you telling your friends that we have nothing to make me realiz...
1.1M 38.7K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
53 1 14
An Izuku Midoriya X Reader Fanfiction that involves sadness, anger, distrust, and love. An emotional rollercoaster is what I have in mind for this bo...