The End Of The End...

By breedmeRamattra

"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈
𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐈𝐕
𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝐲𝐬 𝐕
𝐕𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐈 𝐀𝗺 𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐈𝐗
𝐗 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗
𝐗𝐈 𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝗼𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.1
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.2
𝐗𝐗𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐬 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐏𝐢𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐗𝐗𝐕
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ
♡Monthly♡
ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇ
sᴍɪʟᴇʏ
ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴅs
ᴠᴏɪᴅ
ᴄᴀᴛ
ᴅᴀᴡɴ
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
...
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
sᴛᴀʀs
100ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!!
ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ɢᴏᴅ & ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss
ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ
ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
(: 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 :)
if Y/n remainded alive...
200k Special!
🎁 Christmas special 🎁
idk tbh

ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

3.7K 134 118
By breedmeRamattra

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑
𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

We left my home, flying towards Pogtopia while in the clouds. Techno was getting a face full of clouds as I fly above them. Clouds are water so basically he was getting a shower, a nice and never done before shower.

"Hey Techno" I said as we we still flying towards Pogtopia.

"Yeah" he said looking up to see me. I giggled

"What if I just, let go and let you fall" I look down to see him. He gave me one of the deadliest glares, it was intimidating but it didnt scare me so I just smiled.

"I would be hurt, emotionally and physically" he scoffed. I purposely loosen my right hand, he grabbed my wrist tighter not wanting to fall "Y/n, please, I don't wanna die"

"Pfft, I thought you never die, Mr. Technoblade" I simply smirked at him, he only gave me the death stare.

I start to loosen my left hand, making him panic. I laugh like an evil maniac. I stopped and floated in the sky with Techno holding on for dear life. His hands started to get sweaty and because of that, his hands started slipping off.

"Y/n... please... I'm slipping" He desperately wanted me to grab him.

"I know" I smirked

"C'mon Y/n, this isnt cool" His right finally slipped off my right hand. From him panicking, he grabbed my left hand, wanting to stay up. It was hurting my arm but mainly my wrist but didnt matter.

"C'mon now, I love yo-" His hand finally slipped, falling, reaching for me. Was he gonna say that. I dive down, full speed, going under him and catching him bridal style.

What was he going to say, was he going to say that... h-he loves me? Am I just dumb or something, why am I thinking about this, he probably said it so I wont let him fall, yeah yeah that must be it.

"Oi Techno and woman, get down here" I heard someone call us, both of us look down and see Tommy with his hands cupped around his mouth as a speaker.

I lower us down, flapping the wings very hard making Tommy fall on his butt and the grass flutter. I drop Techno and put away my wings but I was stopped by Tommy touching them. I didnt notice he got up so quickly. I look back and see him patted the feathers.

"How are they so soft" Tommy stuffed his face into my wing. I wrap the wing around him as a hug. "You remind me of my father, Y/n"

My eyes widen, does he not remember me, does he remember Ranboo? I nodded softly and looked away, loosing my wing that's wrapped around him. Wait does Wilbur remember me?

"Yeah..." I felt Techno's hand on my shoulder, I look up at him and see him with a small frown. I gave him a small smile, telling him that I'm okay. "We should get going now"

Tommy tried to grab my wing but couldnt since I folded them. I walk away, going to Pogtopia. Techno and Tommy followed behind me, going at a slower pace.

My clothing flowing with the wind along with my hair. Bits of my hair get in my face and it annoys me. Sometimes I wish hair wasnt a thing but it adds to people.

My other forms, what other forms do I have. My wings changed when I touched the fire, does that mean I have a fire form as well and what about my scythe, when It touch the water, it turned into a trident, now I'm curious on what I'll get. I kinda wanna try it out but I shouldn't, I'll use it when I need it

I regain focus on the earth and see that I'm here but the lake is in my way so being the very cool and very hardworking person I am, I fly over it not wanting to get wet.

"And I thought I was lazy" Said Techno as he power jumped over the lake. Tommy just swam like an idiot.

"Look, it's called being cool" I turn around, smaking him with my wings as I turned. I uncovered the hole, letting Tommy cover it behind us.

As we enter Pogtopia, there was voices, not the ones inside my head but actual people talking down there. We walk downstairs, me being first, then Techno, then Tommy. As I got a better view of 'Topia, I saw Niki, Eret, Fundy, Tubbo, Wilbur and some others I dont know.

Wilbur looked up as I stopped walking. He opened his arms, wanting a hug and in a blink, I lauched myself off the stairs and too Wilbur's arms. As I was falling, I saw him crack a smile. I landed in his arms and when I did, he started to spin us around. My legs up in the air as we both laughed.

Wilbur finally put me down on my feet but we still were in an embrace.

"I remember us, Y/n" My eyes widen. Does he actually remember.

I put my hands on his shoulders on pushed myself away. "Wait, you mean from before, right?" He nodded. Eyes widen, lips part, tears started coming out like waterfalls. My lips turn into a frown as I throw myself into Wilbur's arms again

My hands on his chest, gripping his shirt. His right arm on my back and his left on my head, playing with my hair.

𓃹𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜𓃹

I woke up, middle of the night. There was someone playing the guitar, a nice tune. I get myself off my bed and grab my blanket, taking it with me downstairs. Once I reached the living room, I saw nothing but a figure of someone playing the guitar.

"Hello Y/n, can't sleep?" He stopped playing the guitar, his voice is familiar.

"You woke me up" I walk to him and sit next to him, wrapping the blanket around me. I offered Will my blanket to get covered since it was cold but he refused saying that he wasnt cold. "Why are you playing the guitar at this time"

"I had trouble sleeping, I'm playing the guitar to make myself tired but it isnt working" he kept playing the soft tune over and over again. Listening to something large amount of time annoys me but this tune just relaxed me and wanted me to go to sleep.

"Will?"

"Yes?"

"Can you teach me how to play the guitar" I layed my head on his arm, yawning. I bring the blanket up to my chin and start closing my eyes slowly.

"Maybe when your not sleepy, but I promise that I'll teach you" He whispered the last part.

I hummed a yes as he kept playing. I heard him humming to the tone, softly. I felt his head turn, he was look at me.

"Goodnight, Gum" he said as he layed his head on mine.

The tune got quieter

My body got loose

My eyes were now in a black void

But in my head

I kept every single memory of when I was...

Happy

𓃹𝔼𝕟𓃹

Everyone stared at us, confused. They dont know about us, unless Wilbur told me but it's not likely. The footsteps on the stairs got louder.

I pull away from Will, wiping away any tears that have fallen. I looked at the ground, Wilbur put his hands on my shoulders reassuring me that everything is fine.

"C'mon, let's go back to them" I nodded and let my arms fall to my side. Wilbur pats my head before leaving to the guys.

I calm myself down before turning around and talking to them. I brush away the hair that got on my face and wipe remaining tears. I heard footsteps behind me along with some jewelry clanking together. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Smile" A monotone voice said to me. I turn around and look at him in the eyes.

Techno caressed my cheek, feeling the warmth of it. I place my hand on his and give him a small smile.

"Adorable" He said, placing his hand under my chin, lifting my head up more and getting closer to my face.

With his finger, he rubbed my lips, teasing them. I close my eyes halfway, raising my arms up to his chest, gripping on his shirt and pulling him closer. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on my forehead, walking away. I touch the part where he kissed and feel my face get hot.

"That idiot" I whispered walking towards the group.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow is the day we take it all back, either that or we get nothing" Said Will when I joined them.

They kept rambling about tomorrow, I already knew what was gonna happen so I dont need to interfere with their conversation. Just the thoughts of something happening to Tommy or Wilbur keep crossing my mind. What if Tommy dies in the explosion or what if Wilbur dies in the explosion. That same thought kept replaying in my head as I listened to them.

"Hey, I'm actually gonna get rest for tomorrow so I'll be on my way" I said to everyone in the group. They all nodded and waved goodbye to me.

I walked up the stairs, carefully not wanting to trip and immediately explode. I uncover and cover it back up as I left. I walk over and super jump over the lake. Walking a few inches and stopping to open and extend my wings. I lifted myself of the ground, ready to fly away but a voice called to me.

"Y/n"

"RANBOO- oh Tommy" I immediately turn around, thinking it was my brother but it was the dman child. I have to admit, I am kind of sad that it wasnt my real brother but I mean Tommy is cool too, I guess. "Ya need anything, Tom"

"Don't call me that but why did you jump into Wilburs arms when you saw him" My eyes widen. Does he really not remember.

I set myself down, walking to him and placing my hand on his head.

"You'll know soon, go back in there and help the rest" I patted his shoulder and walked away.

I flew up immediately and blasted off to my home.

While flying, I starting thinking. Why did I think that was Ranboo, Ranboo doesnt even sound british and my dumbass thought it was him but no it was fucking Tommy. Y/n get yourself together, Ranboo isnt even near Manberg, stop being so selfish, he doesnt even remember you.

"Ranboo... we'll meet someday." As I enter the snowy biome. "I'm sure of it"

I see my floating island, in the distance. I make my way up and land softly on it, staring at the pink trees that were swaying with the wind. The water calm, moving softly, the surface not breaking making it look like fake water. Flowers blooming, facing the sun and flowing gently.

I put my wings away and walk to my lovely house. Sliding the door open and closing it as I walk in. I look around to see if Phil is still here, checking every part of my house and there was nothing. I sighed in relief, finally getting some only time.

I walk to my room, opening it and walking in. I open my e-chest and try to find a specific something. It isnt the crown the queen or Techno gave me, it isnt my weapons, it didn't my armour not like I even need it. There it is, a little ring I kept since I was a kid.

I pull out the ring and examine it, seeing if it got scratched or not and to my surprise, it didnt just dusty. I wipe the dust away and put in on my index finger. Ranboo has a similar one just different colors. His is my T/F/C (two favorite colors) and mine is red and green, it matches his eye making sure ill never forget.

I not even sure if Ranboo even has the ring, I wouldn't blame him, it is a crappy ring but it means a lot to me. I look over and see that Techno's crown that he gave me is just sitting in there. Maybe I should start wearing it again. I grab the crown and placed it gently on my head, standing up and looking at the mirror.

I stare at myself for a while.

Is this who I am. Killing people. What do I even get out of it. Nothing. I only bring despair to people, killing the people that they love. They only reason why I'm not doing it right now is so that I can help Tommy. Tommy. Tommy is my brother, hes not even my real brother nor is Will, Phil is not even my real dad but they treat me as there own. Why? Do they know about my past right after I left the village. Do they even know that I used a crazy emotionless murderer.

Emotionless, that's all I ever was before we separated. I was insane, emotionless, empty, and stubborn. Why did I do it. No, you know why Y/n, you know why you did it. You seek revenge, you seek revenge, Y/n. Revenge on the people who took my bright future away from me and my family. Family. My original parents threw us out, because of Ranboo. No, it was simply too much for them. But why have another kid if you know that you'll have trouble with it. It doesnt make sence.

Stop. I'm not kali, I dont want to be called Kali anymore. I dont want to kill people anymore. I dont want to be insane. I dont want to be empty. I dont want to be stubborn.

I dont want to be emotionless...

Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, Phil. Please, help me. I dont want to be in this position anymore. I want to be free. I want to be free. I want to be free. I want to be free. I dont want to be Kali. I dont want to be Kali. I dont want to be Kali.

Please...

I just want to find my brother. I want to be next to my brother. I want to protect my brother. I want to give him the love that he never got from our parents, I want to give him a proper future. I want him to be happy. I want him to be happy. I want him to be happy. I want him to be free. Free from this idiotic world we live in.

Please

I just want to see my brother. I want to see my brother. I want to protect my brother. I want...

To be free with my brother...

A/n

Hello beautiful people of this weird world

I have a good announcement.

IM COVID FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
but my arm hurts lol

Sorry this took a little too long, I got the vaccine on Wednesday and my arm has been bugging my this whole time so it was hard to write this with one arm.

Anyways

Rawr
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 2.7K 43
BOOK TWO PRIME GODS AU READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (A Friend From Another Life too, but it's not required.) (Y/N), and some...
44 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
56.5K 1.5K 20
Book 1 of this series -------------- Despite the war for independence I lived my life relatively peacefully. I disliked conflict so I moved away when...
100K 5K 87
SIDE STORY (SOMEHOW BECAME A TOMMYINNIT x READER) READ DO I SHOOT HIM OR DO I AIM FOR THE SKIES FIRST! (Y/N) and the MCYT gang woke up from a really...