Forbidden

--Paperdoll által

We crave what we can't have, fall for ones we can't have, can't control our feelings... but that's the beauty... Több

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Not an update
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter five

11K 409 99
--Paperdoll által

I spent my free Friday going out shopping with some friends, playing tennis and now I was drinking wine in my bathtub. I tried not to think about tomorrow, to relax in the warm bubbly water. I groaned because I should have just told Ben no, but no being the nice person I am I quickly agreed. I should quit altogether but I wanted to save some money and I liked the cafe. It's not that I was that scared but those people don't have a touch of humanity in them, therefore I should be scared but I'm not.

+

I took a shower after I woke up late, then started to get ready, mentally going through the self-defense moves because today I would see them. Putting on some skinny jeans, a black hoodie, light make up, combing my hair I finished.

Around four I went to work calm and not scared.

+

It was now around half past nine. Only some costumers were left silently reading now, there wasn't much to do. It has been a busy day indeed but that's a daily thing here. So Ben was kind enough to let me read a book. I love books, it's like an escape from your own thoughts but at the same time you're lost in other characters minds.

The shiver on my skin made me still because I felt someone watch me. When I looked up, there really was, my eyes went a little wide. Zayn's looking at me, slowly letting his eyes trail everywhere from my face to my body. I put the book on the counter,and stood up flustered.

He had worn a tight black t-shirt hugging his skinny and muscle filled body, revealing his sleeve tattoos, his hair as ever pushed up, facial hair suiting him, his expression grim and blank. Standing tall he pulled out a cigarette, cupping his hands around it lighting it while never looking away from my eyes. He inhaled and then puffed some smokes out. There was no denying of how good looking he is and he knew that that's why he is so confident and sure with himself.

"It's rude to stare and more rude not to attend your costumer." he says with his velvet voice in his lazy accent.

"What would you like?" I ask calm and firm, even though I was shaking lightly but not from fear.

When I looked around the cafe I saw at least eight men sitting and talking loudly, then I looked back at Zayn's glare.

"A lot of things. Let's start with attending me and then you be thankful that I didn't let your cute bum get beat up or worse r.aped that night." his voice surprisingly turned soft. "Maybe you should think of a way to thank me." he pushed his tongue against his cheek and then made a gesture with his hand near his mouth. My cheeks flushed at his shameless actions. What's with him and always trying to make crude gestures. He chuckled at my red cheeks, his nose scrunched and eyes wrinkled. He looked cute. A gang member appears cute to me, I probably need some water or a chocolate since I'm seeing things that aren't there, my blood pressure must be low.

"I want a coffee and light beers for them. Something to eat too." his eyes trailing to my lips when he said that...

"What should I make?" I ask quietly. Why was he looking at me like that? He blinked quickly, getting back to now when he heard my voice.

"Do I have to fucking tell you everything?" he scoffed, scurrying away. I rolled my eyes at his nonsense behavior, turning around to the coffee machine to make some coffee, took the beers, placing on a tray to balance them on my hand, before I went to them.

Looking down I served them and received cat calls. Thankfully not one of them touched me, even if they said a lot of unspeakable things while I walked away, commenting my body.

I heated four pizza's since the cook has long left, then went to serve again, two rounds to the table where his men were, and then another round pizza's. I decided to not go at Zayn's table first since they occupied three tables, because I just felt weird and maybe uneasy.

Sighing I put them at the one group, as fast as possible wanting to walk away, relieved again that I wasn't being touched.

I spoke too soon because one of them grabbed my wrist pulling me towards them.

"Stop touching me." I snap when I see a bulky and disgusting men. He was bald and I could see the tattoos on his neck, he smirked cunningly eyeing my body. I'm am so sick and tired of people tossing me around like a doll.

From my peripheral vision I saw Zayn stand up.

"Oh, so the little waitress slut can talk?" he chuckled darkly and that was the last straw to fuel my anger. Before he could even think of touching me in any way, I grabbed his pinky finger bending it and then kneed him on his privates. "Fucking hell.You -" he cursed but I cut him off by punching his nose remembering how my father said that I shouldn't move my body nor legs, breathing in straightening my back but only swinging my arm forward, then breathing out after I punched him.

He groaned weakly and fell to the ground.

All of them were surprised and gaped at me, some were laughing loudly. But one thing was sure they didn't expect this, I didn't either.

Zayn was near us when I stared to the side, I quickly ran to the kitchen trying to calm myself. Even though I was afraid I was pretty proud of myself as well.

"What the fuck was that? Who the fuck give you permission to do that?" Zayn's angry voice boomed at that guy, making me jump in fear. He was fuming and then he began beating him up. That's what I could tell from only hearing them from here.

When the kitchen door opened I quickly grabbed a knife and pointed it towards the person who came in.

"You're going to hurt yourself with that bambi." Harry mocked.

"I don't care curly. Don't touch me." I mocked him back.

"I'm not here for that. I'm here to make sure you stay here and for the pizza." he rolled his eyes.

There were groans and crackings heard, definitely an ugly fight and I know who was going to win. I tried to ignore it until finally it stopped.

"If I were you bambi I would bring water or else he'll come take it on his own." Harry said his back to me while he was walking towards the door. I groaned while he chuckled.

Pacing around I choose to fill the glasses with water, put them on a tray, balancing it on my hand again and went to serve them. They went silent while I put a glass of water for each of them. The bald guys face was mashed up and he was bleeding, he scowled at me but didn't do anything.

I didn't dare look or say something to Zayn so I walked away after serving them water.

"Who said you could leave?" Zayn said and I clenched my hands turning back to the spot I just was.

He took a sip from his water, eyes scowling then spit it on my clothes.

"It's f.ucking warm. Can't you do anything right?" he snapped at me. Glaring because the water was cold, I just took the plastic bottle from the fridge, I huffed.

Liam then whispered something to Zayn, which made him smirk. He scowled at the others so they all went back to chatting, ignoring us.

Boring his eyes on mine, "Undress your hoodie bambi." he said as if it was a normal thing to do.

"What? No." I quickly replied backing away.

His eyebrow quirked in anger, "Would you rather me do it for you?" he growled low, dangerous.

The image of him actually doing it flushed my cheeks. Not knowing what to do, I ran to the kitchen while I could hear them laugh at me.

Why did I just imagine that?

Walking to the sink and getting the towel, I cleaned myself trying to dry my hoodie, sighing heavily.

Not long after and in a blink of an eye Zayn came catching me there flustered. I stood flabbergasted not knowing what will happen now. In a few strides he stood in front of me, pinned me to the wall. His scent surrounding me immediately, he trapped my hands in one of his, putting them above my head easily. He didn't look angry, his lip bit on watching me intently.

"Why did you run away Olivia?" he asked softly, surprising me. The way his accent made my name more appealing made my skin crawl, in a nice way if that makes sense. His face neared mine, when I looked up I blushed because this was the first time a man was this close to me, beside the other time he did but that day he threatened me and today... well I don't even know.

"I am scared." I whisper.

"You're lying." he whispers back, his voice turning to a rasp. Caramel eyes watched mine then they roamed my face, "You want me." he simply stated.

"No...and you're dangerous." I protested, avoiding his eyes. How can he even think I want him in any way?

"That I am bambi." he whispered nodding. His hand rose up to tilt my chin, making me look back at him, his eyes never leaving mine then his stare trailed to my lips, I blushed again. "But then explain to me..." he continued while still looking at my lips, slowly peering back to my face. "Why are you always blushing around me?" The exact moment he said this I blushed, looking away because of his gentle tone. I felt so powerless under his stare and his caramel eyes.

I don't know how I can despise what he is and then feel weird like this.

Looking back to him, my cheeks got even more red when I saw his lip still bit on his eyes dilated, he neared my face more than before. Then he dipped his head down to my neck, and when his lips touched my skin I felt my stomach do a weird churning thing, his lips kissed my neck softly, soothingly in an unexplainable manner and I sighed when they continued their way to the place above my collarbone.

This felt nice, the tingling feeling ignited when he grazed my collarbone, his plump and soft lips felt so good. He was right I wasn't afraid of him. I didn't know why though. I couldn't let him touch me like this, I shouldn't want this, he smirked against my skin because he knew.

When I put my hands on his shoulders trying to push him away, only his head did. He was so near, a breath away from my lips, I never once broke eye contact and he either.

A loud bang filled the air, imprinting and crashing our bubble, then Zayn's men were shouting. I had jumped up a bit in fear, nearly kissing Zayn. He flinched but I bet it was because of me and not the bullet like sound, he wouldn't be fazed.

When it went silent he quickly pushed me behind him, his hand touching my forearm, it looked like he was shielding me. Another shot was heard, Zayn quickly grabbed my hand, my stomach flipped again when his bigger hand engulfed mine while running upstairs to Ben's offfice, his hand pulling mine firmly so I don't remain behind, waiting for me to catch up.

"Blackfire it would be nice if you could keep it in your f.ucking pants for a while. We need a little help." What seemed to be a really angry and tensed Harry shouted from downstairs. I felt my cheeks heat again, we weren't doing anything like that.

Zayn however was too distracted to pay attention to Harry, he was pulling drawers out, tossing documents everywhere.

"F.uck." Zayn said because he couldn't find what he was looking for.

After a little rumaging the dark drawer in the back of Ben's office he found a key.

He made me hide down the desk, "You will stay here until I f.ucking come back, Olivia. You will listen to me unless you want a f.ucking bullet through your skull." he sternly said but not in a angry way, his chocolate eyes watching my face and eyes intently. "Did you f.ucking hear me, bambi?" he snapped when I didn't respond I was a little shaken up, his eyes searching mine.

"Yes, Zayn." I reply softly, saying his name for the first time. His gaze turned soft and for the first time he did not look so dangerous. He left after he lingered for a little.

+

It's been an hour since he left me under the desk, the shouts and gun shots were no longer heard. I know he said I shouldn't go anywhere but I couldn't stay here any longer. Maybe he has forgotten about me and they all went home.

"Bambi?" A voice said... It wasn't the one I had expected.

"I'm here." I stood up from my hiding place.

"Good. I've been sent to see if you're okay." Harry explained, looking awkward. He wasn't used to be nice with me and I want to laugh, taunt him about it but when I saw his face I changed my mind. He had bruises everywhere, lip, eyebrow, cheeks, jaw.

"You better go." I exclaim after a while he nodded going back downstairs.

I pace around Ben's office, cleaning the mess Zayn made.

After a while I heard a groan from what seems to be the kitchen and without thinking I was walking towards the hall, then down the stairs.

There was Zayn clutching his arm leaning against the kitchen counter. Harry was near the kitchen door looking outside.

"Where the f.ucking hell is Liam?" he snapped at Harry. Slowly while grimacing he sat down on the floor.

"They are all outside trying to see who the f.uck told them we would be here." he responded distressed.

Without a care, I walked to them.

"What the f.uck are you doing downstairs?" Zayn spat when he saw me, his neck vein was about to pop out. Could they use any more curse words?

Honestly I wasn't used to anything that they do and granted it was dangerous for me here but I couldn't stay up there any longer.

Harry was looking out of the kitchen's door, hiding his smirk. Why was he amused? I rolled my eyes at the pair, then walked to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" he again asked. Ignoring him, I came back with some bandages and first aid for his hurt bicep.

"Stay still please." I softly required when I sat down next to him on the floor. He was glaring, not willing to let me see his arm.I kept looking at him not fazed with his scowl.

Eventually he let me see it, mumbling something about 'f.ucking bambi eyes'  in his accent that made me blush.

He ripped the t shirts sleeve when I took a towel and made it wet so I could clean the cut. With shaking hands I then put some disinfectant on his wound, he didn't seem fazed even if it probably stung. I stitched it up, the scar deep and maybe an inch long, it looked like a bullet scratch. The supplies I used were from my course because I liked to have it around me at work just in case, I have another at home and one in my car.

I sighed when I finished and took the bandage rounding it on his bicep. I could feel his stare on my face but refused to look up. He looked at Harry who nodded and quickly mumbled to go check on the others.

Zayn and I were left alone.

He was still gazing at me, "What?" I asked after a while. When I gaze at him he shrugged, his stare never ceased and I was shying away from it.

He tucked some hair behind my ear while my eyes went wide, his dilated as the have trailed to my lips which part while the heat creeps its familiar way from my neck to my cheeks, instantly I looked away. He stood up with a grunt, I did as well, while he's breathing heavily, his tall frame hovering on me. I noticed something, soon frowning...

Something was off.It was quiet. Too quiet. Zayn frowned as well, darting his gaze behind me, his eyes hard then wide.

  It took me five seconds to understand the look Zayn had but he abruptly put his hands on me rounding them over my shoulder not leaving me time to act, turning me around, his eyes on mine... A shot was heard.

From that moment all went in slow motion. It was slow when he froze and it was slow when a gasp escaped me because I felt dizzy, it was slow when he grits his jaw, when his face had changed drasticly, so pale, when I hugged him not letting him fall. It all goes slow, my breath, his frowning face, his flaring nostrils.

And then it goes fast.

Harry swore loudly, saying colourful profanities from the other side and another shot banged but all I could focus on were Zayn's eyes that closed and then lost his balance on me.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

964 33 34
What happens when you fall in love with your bestie's brother? Will your life turn out to be perfect or else you'll be walking in a living hell? Sar...
2K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
5.2K 89 27
"Shhhhhhhhh "Zayn kept his finger on my lips so I won't able to continue. "Don't call me sir,I really don't like it from your mouth "He said. I was a...
3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...