Forbidden

By --Paperdoll

We crave what we can't have, fall for ones we can't have, can't control our feelings... but that's the beauty... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Not an update
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter four

11.6K 400 15
By --Paperdoll

"I'm not in the mood." Liam solemnly replied, not knowing how good those words sounded to my scared self. I felt myself breathe and swallow the thickened lump down my throat. The relief I felt was enormous, my body relaxed instantly.

"What about you rabbit?" Zayn asked Harry since he caught on my appeased expression, quickly destroying that hope.

"Sure." Harry was already dragging me towards that awful room and I panicked again. Just how much more times will I feel so threatened, I deserved a break.

Not knowing what the h.ell to do I screamed and started crying.

"Why won't you do it? Too fancy for the dirty work? Or aren't you man enough?" I snap, tears furiously running down my face. I wasn't thinking when I said that, too scared and ferocious, but I hated his wicked smirk. He abruptly stood up walking until he was in front of me, gripping my jaw while Harry tossed me like a doll towards him.

"Watch what you say, bambi." he growled, trying to control his anger. His eyes roaming my face, he spat out, "You would love it? But I don't do that. They would all wish I would push that far."

He awaits for me to oblige to his every word, cower away as he challenges me but I don't back down which irritates him and that was what I had in mind, my features harden more and more with disgust.

Then I remembered something as I was staring at his lifeless eyes...

"Do you want to know this guys name?" I shout while making sure to look at his eyes all the time. He scowled at me.

All heads turned to me surprised, I gulped loudly at the attention I didn't thought I would get this easily. Zayn was fuming because his nostrils flared harshly, so I licked my lips and was about to scream his name hadn't Liam cut me off, "If you let a noise out curly birdie then you will regret it." he seethed, while pushing me to Harry's chest.

Liam then said something to Zayn who shook his head, replying something to Liam. I couldn't just stand there without a fight.

"No, you let me go and tell me where Marina is." A weak whimper escapes me when Harry gripped my wrist tightly to get me to shut up.

Before I could comprehend anything Liam tossed me over his shoulder that dug on my stomach painfully. Immediately I was thrashing and squirming, punching his muscular back with my fists, angry tears flowing and I shriek repeatedly like a caged, wild animal at what was going to happen.

How can someone be so cold and heartless?

"Everything will get back at you. This will get back to you." I cry out my voice breaking while looking at Zayn unfalteringly who looked angry and clenched his hands at my back talk.

"No, bambi. This will get back at you." He slowly but threateningly replied.

This was it, the moment I will lose my virginity. And it will leave me scarred and with a trauma. I had read stories about girls who go through this and need a long time or a life time to heal from the mental scarr that will be left.All the time Liam was carrying me and walking away to the back door which led to the exit behind the club, my scared eyes never left Zayn's. He didn't seem to get fazed or have any remorse whatsoever.

Never will I forget about this. I was sobbing and crying, while still trying to get Liam's hand off of me, I gave up panting, dry heaving and hiccuping loudly. I tried not to think about anything but I couldn't when I knew what was about to happen.

"Stop being such a drama queen, curly birdie." Liam grumbled, my face sobers from my grave thoughts. "I'm only carrying you outside." he said lowly.

He put me back on my legs, which wobbled and that made him scoff at my mortified face.

"If it were for me, not only Harry but all of us would torture you in ways you never even knew existed. We're more than three." he growled to me, my teary face not plucking a human response out of him, like maybe pity, "But Zayn said it's not worth the scene and drama with you."

"You mean.." Was he really implying that that sick bastard didn't let him?

"I mean that I told Zayn to get you back at ours and then you would be never able to speak." he replied taking a step to me, I stumble back a bit, that makes him straighten up, slight mocking smirk curving his lips, " And you're lucky that he didn't beat you up after you tried to threaten him like that." he ends, rolling his eyes at my pathetic state and left.

+

It's been two weeks since that night. I felt scared, feeble and cried all the time when I was home alone. Isolating myself from others, only working. In fact I was cuddled with a blanket on my couch, watching a movie while spooning some ice-cream to make myself feel better.

Luckily I haven't seen them for two weeks in the cafe and tried to keep it that way. I had a feeling that I would see them again but I would ignore them the best I could, if necessary I'll run. They had scared me and being the sensitive person I am, it affected me in my every day life. I couldn't understand why they did that? I didn't do anything to harm them, yet that Zayn idiot didn't leave me alone.

Marina was safe, she tried to call and apologize but I needed more time. She was so insensitive about the matter even annoyed that I had interrupted her when all I did was trying to do was help her.

*

Exhausted from work I went home and took a bath, read a book, ate dinner.

The doorbell rang, with quick steps I opened it, revealing my dad whom I hugged my dad immediately.

"Hey, princess. How've you been?" he said after pulling away, ruffling my hair a bit.

I recoil from those attempts to pet my hair, groaning annoyed, "Great. You?" I ask the as I led him to the living room. He sat down the couch swiftly, patting the seat next to him.

"Alright." he smiled.

Sitting next to him, "Why haven't you called to tell me you'll be here?" I asked.

"Why? Can't I surprise my only daughter?" he replied. His blue eyes wrinkled, seeming amused.

"Yes you can." I retort as a matter of fact.

We spent the rest of the day chatting about how we've been, what we were doing and other random stuffs. It was nice to see him here, it's been a while, our visits have become rare since I wanted to become independent.

"Have you met any guy, Livy?" he asked casually avoiding my stare after I brought us refreshments with crisps to digest.

"Dad." I say annoyed, blushing madly as I tuck a hair strand behind my ear. He doesn't mind to get me uncomfortable when he asks about my private life, he always tries to get me to talk to him.

His blue orbs take me in nonchalantly, "What? I'm only asking, I have to know. I'm your father." he said back.

"No. I haven't met anyone who I'm interested in." I reply truly since I couldn't stand getting interrogated anymore.

"I know I shouldn't be the one saying this but why? You're pretty, kind and smart." he said casually. "You should have guys standing in a line to take you out." He was changing channels with the remote, trying to be nonchalant all the while as he really wants to know.

Sighing annoyed I replied, "I'm too shy I guess." I scratch my forearm, feeling fidgety, "And smart." I teased. He chuckled a little then hummed understandingly. Even if he hides it well, he likes that I'm still not dating, though I was an adult.

It was silent until he begins his usual speech, "The day you do though, it should be someone who will treat you well. You know of how many cases I hear about abusive relationship not only physical but-" I cut him off, having heard this lecture too many times.

"Mentally as well. I know Dad." I smiled reassuringly. It can get annoying how protective he is but I understood him the best, I was his only child.

"I have to remind you, kiddo." he teases, then we settle for silence watching some criminal series that my dad loves to watch.

"When will I see your apartment?" I asked after a while. He had just now moved here in London.

"Whenever you like, Livy."

*

"Go get your paycheck, Liv." Nathan said looking at me weirdly.

The day was going in a fast pattern when I work in the morning shift.

"Okay I'll be right back." I assured him and went upstairs, knocked on Ben's door, letting myself in.

"Come sit, Olivia. How have you been?" he asked while he's like always distracted with work.

"Fine and I'd rather stay because I have to go back to work." I said shyly back. There was so much going on downstairs.

"It's okay, Nate knows that I'm keeping you here. I have to ask you something." he replied, looking up from his work documents.

Sitting down I await for his attention.

"Here." he sighed looking tired and stressed,as he handed me the check."Would you mind changing your late shift at Friday to the one on Saturday?" he smiled, continuing when I frowned, "I need someone who's quiet and Ella is too talkative, she's a sweet girl and a really good worker but not for this Saturday."

Ella was a bubbly and nice girl, a sunshine, one of my colleagues but on Saturdays Ben came downstairs and needed his silence because he couldn't work then.

"I won't mind. I just.. Uhm, I need my weekends.This is the only time right?" I ask sheepishly. I wasn't wanting to be ungrateful since he's a very good boss, but one of the reasons I like this job is that my weekends are never touched upon.

"Of course, Olivia, only this time." he sounded relieved,"Okay, I better get back to work." he exclaimed, sighing he looks back at his papers not pleased about so much work and grinned at me a time.

Smiling gently, "I'll bring you your coffee and muffin." I said walking towards the door.

"You know me too well."

I skirted downstairs looking at my check and gasped when I saw that there was more money than usually. It wasn't that much but enough.

"You said you'd be right back." Nathan said annoyed, pulling a grimace my way.

"You didn't tell me you knew that your father would keep me more." I shut him up. "And I have to send him his daily coffee, so if you'll excuse me." I sweetly told him, sashaying away as he glared.

I arrived at Ben's office, putting the coffee on his desk.

"Thank you Olivia." he said then took sip. "Yes?" he asked when he saw me linger.

"I have a question about-"

He interrupted me hurriedly, "If this is about Saturday, then I have to say you have to be there." he sternly said.

"No, that's not what I was going to say." I said slowly, my eyebrows furrowing. "It's just you put more money on my paycheck than usual." I explain shyly." So a mistake."

He chuckled, " No that is from your tips since the costumers seem to like you. That's the pay for your hard work." he smiled teasingly.

"Well, thank you." I replied surprised that was too much money to be from tips but I let it be and left.

*

"Dad, can you show me some self-defense moves?" I asked him because my mind kept going back to the night Zayn's men nearly r.aped me.

They didn't even get to touch me and I was overreacting but still better safe than sorry. I shuddered thinking about what would happen if my father knew, he would probably haunt them down and kill them with his bare hands.

We were preparing food in the kitchen but he stopped and looked at me.

"Why?" he asked back expecting the worst when his brows lower drasticly.

"It's very useful these days." I retort, shrugging lazily. He of course told me, showed me the best and more efficient moves.

"Okay, I'm exhausted and have early shift tomorrow." I yawned.

"Okay, I'll come by. It's been awhile since I've come to visit you there, princess." He told me, I hummed back.

*

The next day, Tim and I had the same shift, I told him that my dad will come by.

"Yeah.Robin is the best." he said excitedly he liked my dad a lot. Like a lot a lot. "Do you think he'll adopt me and make me a cop?" he said dreamily.

Tim is my best friend from the cafe, I even developed a crush on him but he never seemed not like that way and then I saw that I only liked him because of his great sense of humor, so I prefered him as my friend now.

"I bet he would but I am still his favorite." I teased.

We went back to work it was a busy day.

....

"Livy." My father said while I was cleaning some dishes near the counter.

"Come sit here, I'll get to attend you." I said to him and hugged my dad.

"Oh, no you won't." Tim teased, jutting my hip with his, I chuckled at that.

They started chatting and we spent my whole shift there when I had to serve hot drinks or food.

"Listen I'll just go change and then we'll leave, yeah?" I told my dad once my shift came to an end, he nodded turning to Tim again.

*

"We can leave." I told my father then gasped when I saw Zayn casually talk with my father.

"Oh, Livy come here." my father said excitedly, "This young man says you're quite the worker." I fake smiled at Zayn but he seemed very amused, not taut or annoyed with his usual scowls, not right now he seemed casual, like he find out something worthwhile during this encounter.

"Well, let's go princess." he said standing up and smoothing his trousers, I blushed because he still treated me like a child. Zayn was stifling a laugh, biting his lip. What's he playing at?

I saw Tim stride to me and he kissed my cheek goodbye, I pat his shoulder a few times.

"Good day future sister." he exclaimed and hugged me, my father laughed at his sense of humor, who wouldn't?

"Tim." I groaned annoyed but hugged him back, he let me go while jumping around."Come, dad." I went to him and practically dragged him towards the door, he said goodbye to Zayn who nodded at him while looking at me thoughtfully.

Why was he here in the middle of the day and alone? It was Wednesday. Normally he would be here on weekends...

I still felt relieved he didn't say or do anything. My father hadn't notice that everyone left after he came, I think that my father was too distracted with me, Tim and even Zayn.

"Everyone seems to like you. Even your boss." he told me while we're both walking back to my apartment. He had talked earlier with Ben and Nathan, luckily they both said I was a good worker. I hummed in response. We went home, eating dinner.

*

"I've been transferred here because of the gangs." My father finally told me the reason he moved here. "There is one who is getting more powerful everyday. Have you heard or seen them?" he quickly asked when I became too quiet.

"Yes and no. I haven't seen anything suspicious." I lied averting my eyes elsewhere.

" If you do, call me. It was a good idea teaching you some self-defense." he said relieved.

"I will." Not, I said inwardly as an after thought. I knew better than to tell him, he'll be in danger.

We opt for a movie night before he would leave.

"Okay, Livy I have to leave, tomorrow is a busy day for me." my dad said after we chilled on the couch and watched some movies.

I follow him to the door.

"Okay dad. Visit again now that you're here." I said hugging him, squeezing a last time I let him go, waving a little from the front door, he had waved back.

After he left I fell asleep peacefully.

*

The next day came, the same routine but a different day.

"So your dad was here yesterday?" Nathan asked out of boredom as I swab over the counter with a rug.

"Yeah." I respond, scrubbing the counter until it was pitch clean.

"He's a cop and moved here right?" he again asked. I refrained myself from snapping. He was being annoying with his questions, languidly sitting on the high stool before the counter, while I was working my ass off.

"Yes." I drawled the word and hoped he could hear the hostile tone because I wasn't in the mood to talk with him. It's not that dislike him that much but when I ever tried to hold a conversation with him he would snap at me.

"You didn't tell him about them?" he asked threatening me.

"No." I reply annoyed.

"You better never tell him." he attempted to growl, key word attempted since he wasn't convincing anyone. I was never this less intimidated by him as of now.

"Look, Nathan let me work. If I wanted I would have told him and I would still be safe." I snap, his eyes wide surprised at my outburst. I sighed slowly, "I won't tell him because it's not my business nor do I care." I coldly explain as he blinked quickly. "If I ever feel unsafe here I'll quit and still keep it a secret what happened here."

"That's not what I meant Liv." he said then left since he saw I was not taking his jabs today. I even felt sorry for snapping at him, I could only really blame the gang since they were on the back of my head like an annoying insect, feeling unsettled.

*

I was just finished with my shift, changing when Ella's red curly hair came to my view.

"Long time no see, Liv." she said, extending her arms, I hugged her.

"Yeah. You okay?"

We made small talk while I put the apron inside the locker, tying my hair up in a neater ponytail.

"So Ben changed our shifts?" she asked while tying her hair up too but putting the apron on.

"Yes. Weird." I reply. And looking at it now it was. There was no strong reason he did because Ella mostly had the Saturdays.

She hummed, "But please be careful, those mysterious men always come Saturdays."she whispered as if it is a big secret, I halted my hands that were fixing any stray curls falling from my tight high ponytail.

"Who? The gang." I lastly blurt out bewildered.

"Shh, Liv." she scolds with wide eyes, appearing afraid. "But yes." she quietly responds, "My scalp still hurts from the grip that black haired man had on my hair." She pouted thinking back.

After she told me that she had cried and had to stay quiet in the kitchen I hugged her, feeling sorry for her. She had only asked them if they wanted more sugar and Zayn had snapped, going mad, he's so cruel. Ella basically did the same thing as I. She was only doing her job and being nice, she didn't even talk with them yet he hurt her but not me.

It was just my luck to see them again when I barely recovered from my last encounter with them.

a.n./ next chapter will be more exciting. And I know it looks like the story is going slow but I don't want to rush things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 168 78
"What.....no. Erin, what the hell!?" Harry exclaimed, his expression practically breaking my heart. He looked completely betrayed and I realized that...
971 74 38
What happens when Zayn Malik, the son of notorious gang leader Yaser Malik finds himself hopelessly drawn to a certain blond-haired ball of energy fr...
58.8K 2.3K 31
✨✨Previously known as "Unrequited Love✨✨ Zara Ahmed Khan is a eighteen year old, a beautiful and innocent soul. Born in Pakistan to Ahmed Khan and Sh...
996K 32.8K 41
[COMPLETED✓] When Abigale's father can't afford her going to college, she finds herself searching for work. She ends up being a nanny for the one an...