The End Of The End...

By breedmeRamattra

"I sighed, putting the book back on the self. I walk over to my fireplace and sit next to it, putting my arms... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈
𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐈𝐕
𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝗼𝐲𝐬 𝐕
𝐕𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝗼 𝐈 𝐀𝗺 𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐗 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐈𝐗
𝐗 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗
𝐗𝐈 𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐃𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐕 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕
𝐗𝐕𝐈 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝗺 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝗼𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐈𝐗 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.1
𝐗𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐠 𝐗𝐗 𝐩𝐭.2
𝐗𝐗𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐬 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 𝐏𝐢𝐭 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐗𝐗𝐕 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝐗𝐗𝐕
ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ
♡Monthly♡
ᴛɪɴɢʟᴇ
ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴜᴅs
ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
ᴠᴏɪᴅ
ᴄᴀᴛ
ᴅᴀᴡɴ
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
...
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ
ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛ
sᴛᴀʀs
100ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!!
ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ɢᴏᴅ & ɢᴏᴅᴅᴇss
ʙᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ
ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ
ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
(: 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 :)
if Y/n remainded alive...
200k Special!
🎁 Christmas special 🎁
idk tbh

sᴍɪʟᴇʏ

4.5K 164 270
By breedmeRamattra

𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺𝚝𝚑

~Techno's POV~

"Y/n?" I saw Y/n on her knees, gripping her hair and breathing heavily. She kept whispering stuff to herself which made me worry even more and the fact that when Wilbur mentioned he had stacks of TNT under Manberg set her off but why, she was up for it last time so why did she change her mind. What made her change her mind. This isn't like her

Waterdrops started to hit the floor. She was crying. There was a little part where I could see her face. Her eyes wide open, her mouth open and gasping for air, her right hand on her chest and her left on her hair, trembling.

I look up at Wilbur who was more confused as I was but with a concerned look in his eyes. Do they know something I don't, is she hiding something.

"Techno, can you, uhm" Wilbur looked at me and looked back at Y/n, then back at me. I knew what he was trying to say so I kneel down, putting one arm around Y/n's back and one under her knees. Her grip on her chest was still there but not on her hair. She put her left hand on her mouth trying to calm herself down. I stand up and nodded at Wilbur before going up stairs.

I walk up stairs and see that the dirt was uncovered. I forgot to cover it back up. I sighed from how stupid I am and walk out of Pogtopia. I gently placed Y/n on the floor and covered the hole, picking her back up and walking towards a nice field. This would be easier if i had wings.

After a few minutes of walking, I heard soft breathing. I look at Y/n who was sound asleep. I smiled softly and look back up. How could I ever leave this rare beauty.

Without noticing, we were in a nice lavender field that match very well with the orange sunset. I look around my surrounding and see that theres a bench. I approach the bench with Y/n in my arms. I gently set her down on the bench and shift next to her on the bench.

Since the sun was shining right infront of us, it made Y/n wake up. I turn to look at her, seeing that she was rubbing her eyes. She yawned and that's where I took notice of something. She has large fangs. She turned towards me and backed up a little.

"Hey hey hey hey, it's okay" I put my hands on her shoulders and look at her straight in the eyes. She seemed to calm down a bit, slowly breathing.

I let go of her shoulder and placed my hands on my legs as I kept watching her. She was still gripping her chest and her head fell down. I can see her chest rising up and down from her breathing.

"Y/n" she didnt look up. She stayed looking at her legs, still gasping for air. "Can you at least look at me" I placed my right hand on hers. It took her a while for her to look at me but eventually did so.

"Can you tell me what happened, why did you change your mind" She put her hand up to her forehead, rubbing it ever so slightly.

"Tommy, he-he gave up his disks for this, for this to happen" she lifted her head up and took her hand away from her forehead and holding it put in a fist.

"Well yes but it's fine-"

"No it's not fine Techno, it's not, Tommy can be put in grave danger!" She cut me off, screaming her lungs out. Why is she doing this

"I understand-"

"You don't, You don't understand" She started to cry again. "Y-you don't understand, I d-dont want to go through that again"

Go through what again, what happened. God I'm so confused

"Look, Tommy is a strong boy, he can handle himself" Her sniffling just broke my heart. I didnt know how much Tommy meant to her but why, why did he mean so much to her.

"E-even so, I dont want to go through that feeling a-again" She hiccups through sobs, tears gently caressing her cheeks. She gripped on her pants as tears dropped on her hands.

"I dont w-wanna risk losing T-Tommy again..." My heart dropped. What are they to eachother, they cant be

"What do you mean"

"Tommy's my brother..." My eyes widen. What, how, but I thought, no- "Well not my actual brother, step-brother" makes more sence

"How" Was all I managed to say

I let her calm down first. I stretch my arm out and start rubbing her back, soothing her. Her breathing started to shake in between sobs. Tommy's her brother, does that mean Wilbur is her brother too

She took in deep breaths and wiped any remaining tears off her cheeks. Her grip on her pants loosened as her hands made their ways up to her chest. She sat all the back on the bench and lifted her feet, and hugged them while watching the sunset.

"Well first, I do have a real brother like an actual brother with the same blood as me" she hugged her legs tighter. "My mother didnt want us when my little brother was born. She thought it was too much and threw us in an orphanage."

Kinda awkward that I have my Orphan Obliterator on me

I move myself next to her and wrap my arm around her, rubbing her arm.

"We stayed there for at least 2 weeks and that's when Tommy, Wilbur, And Phil came and adopted us" She let herself fall onto my arm.

"After months of being with them, something happened. The placed where we lived was a village and it was raided, burnt and used as a place to hang people who lived there"I look down and see he still staring at the sun.

"I, alone, managed to escape and theres a key word in there" she faced me and looked me straight in the eyes "Alone" she turned back at the sun and continued.

"I left, leaving my brother behind along with Phil, Tommy, and Wilbur. I... I left them to die"

I didnt know what to say, I was just in complete shock mode.

"As week past and I went back to the village. I started to look around for anything but there was nothing, everything was just burnt and broken, everyone who stayed there to protect their family got slaughtered and hanged. I went to my house to see if there was anyone hiding there and..." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"There was nothing, everything and everyone was gone. At that time I thought they kidnapped them and used for experiments but I was wrong. I'm guessing they left like I did which I'm happy about but disappointed i didnt leave with them or they didnt leave with me"

"I knew that Phil and the rest could handle themself but my brother, on the other hand, is a clumsy person, clumsy enough to walk into his own death. That's why I vow to search for him and when I do I'll protect him"

"But how do you even know if he's alive or not" I added in

She chuckled and stood up, facing the sunset. The wind blowing her clothes and hair.

Smoke started to appear but it wasnt the black smoke, it was purple. Purple smoke started to appear around her, surrounding her. Her clothes changed to a different one I dont recognize. Purple and black covered her.

(I said this twice and I'll say it again. Dont fucking bring yourself down if you think you wont fit in this. I'll buy one in your size, go to you and make you wear only to tell you that you are fuck beautiful)

The tips of her hair were purple as well. She turned, facing me and looking at me directly in the eyes. Her eyes are a dark purple color with no pupils.

"It's cus we're both half endermen" She grinned.

She face the sun once more. Smoke forming around her and giving her the outfit from before. I just noticed that she wasnt wearing her kimono not her crown I gave her.

"Where's the kimono you usually wear" She walked back making her fall onto the bench.

"Well, it's a long story. Let's just say that they got destroyed and theres only one remaining so I'm keeping that one safe"

"Well, what about your crown" I gently look at her.

"It's at my house, I dont want anything happening to it" She looked back at me and smiled for a second before looking down. "But, I'll still help with blowing Manberg, I just dont want anything happening to Tommy or Wilbur"

I nodded and opened my arms, signaling her to hug me. She immediately hugged me, wrapping her arms around my chest. I wrap my arms around her and hold her tightly.

"Wanna go home and chill" Y/n looked up making me look down.

"Yeah, I really need a break" She pulls away and stand up, brushing off any dust

I stand up right next to her and took off my cloak, shaking off any dirt. I placed my cloak over my shoulder and saw her looking up at me.

I pat her head and smile. "Pat pat" She turned away and put her hand on her mouth. I poked her cheek and chuckled. "Cute"

"S-shutup" she mumbled. "D-do you wanna walk or fly over there" She looked up and I saw her face bright pink.

"Fly please, it took me so long to get here and my legs are so busted" She nodded

Her wings started to appear. Started as little feathers, small bird wings and Into dragon sized wings. It still amazes on how big they can get. She lift herself off the ground and reached down to me, signaling me to give her my arms. I lifted my arms and grabbed her wrists. She grabbed mine and lifted us off the ground. With that, we're off.

"I'm glad you took off your cloak, it makes fly harder"

"I took notice when I was fly with you the last time, you wobbled a little because of my cloak" I noticed that we're entering a snow biome. It's also snowing as well.

"Yeah I didnt want to ask so I kept it to myself, oh and we're gonna go fast in just a second so hold on"

"Wait what-"

I look up and see her wings changing to... snow? What the heck.

"Hold on!" At that second, we were going at lightning speed but how are her wings, like, snow, why are they snow.

After a few minutes, we arrived to a floating island with a nice waterfall. We made our way in her house and rested for a bit

𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎...

~Leo's POV~

"Are they ready Dream" I walked towards Dream who was holding a mask.

"Yes, the Smiley Project is finally complete" Dream held up the mask that had black spade's for eyes. "C'mere" I walk towards him and gave me five masks.

"Why five, it's just the four of us and why is this one different from the others" holding up the one with with Spade eyes see through holes and a smile.

"Well I need you guys to put one on Y/n" Dream stood up properly and faced me

"For what, you have us"

"Y/n is different, have you seen what she can do, Leo. She almost killed you when you guys burnt down her house. Shes a goddess, Leo"

Goddess, what. How did she, no that has to be fake.

"What about her younger brother" I placed down the mask and looked at Dream.

Dream laughed, a silent but scary laugh.

"I'll deal with him myself"

A/n
Hehehe.

I finally gave you guys a little soft Techno, there will be more soft Techno later on so dont worry

Smile:]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 3 18
mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death started: january 30 2021 discontinued: july 1...
34.6K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
38K 1.8K 20
Tommy did it, he jumped into the warm welcoming lava. If only Dream was a little sooner, maybe he just might be able to save him, but he was too late...
82.9K 3.3K 27
ᴘʏ.ʀᴏ.ᴍᴀ.ɴɪᴀ -ᴀɴ ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴏɴ ғɪʀᴇ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...