The 7 Vampire Wonders |BTS|

By _taecookytata

What happens when a half human and vampire blood turn's 18, and becomes the protector has to bring the 7 Vamp... More

Note
Introduction
PART 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Colour and Gem
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
PART 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
BONUS CHAPTER
QN/A

Chapter 28

2.6K 136 49
By _taecookytata

Hyejin pov

"Oh my dad!!" I gasped seeing the scenario infront of eyes. "Why are you calling your dad?" Jungkook asked. "Kook god and his dad are the same person. She can exclaim anything" Taehyung whispered. 

The view I was seeing right now was the best thing ever I saw in my life. Stars shining up in the sky, a blanket laid on the ground to sit. Fire flies flying beautiful with lights. 

"You all did this for me?" I asked the four elders looking with shining eyes at me. "This is the best ever date" I said and hugged them. We all stayed there watching the stars and caught some shooting stars too. 

-

The next day as I promised I had sent our chauffeur to pick Tia up from Hoseok's dance academy since it was near. Namjoon and Yoongi first didn't like the idea calling a stranger to our house but Taehyung assured that he already did a background check yesterday in school and she was a good person to trust. 

Tia and the boys clicked immediately and she cried fangirling seeing Yoongi and Jin because she is their big fan and I was like duh my reaction was same knowing them as my soulmates. 

I had to calm her down though. As much I came to know her, she was an orphan too but her grandmother took care of her since childhood. She also said her grandma is a sorceress or a witch you can say.

------

Months passed and it was now 9 months of my pregnancy but I am overdue by 2 days and all the boys were worried. I had sneaked out of the castle and strolling in garden thinking about the past months when the boys took me to a date then showed me the most beautiful scenery that day. They took care of me everyday always said how much they love me. 

One day EXO also came to meet again and Chanyeol jumped happily when he predicted someone was also here in the castle which turned out to be my babies.

-

"Hey babies come out fast your Dads are getting worried" I rubbed my stomach. 

"Hello young lady" a old woman greeted me. 

How did she enter the castle? Is she here to hurt my babies or my soulmates or me? 

I had become very overprotective of my children inside my belly. It's just motherly instinct. 

"Don't worry I am not here to hurt you. I just want to bless them" she pointed my huge belly. "They will be healthy and will make everything right in future" she said and disappeared in thin air. 

Little did I know my Dad sent the goddess of fertility and reproduction herself. 

"HYEJIN!!" a panting Jungkook came running towards me. 

"Oh my gosh you are okay. We thought we lost you" Taehyung said falling onto his knees. "You could just have mind linked me" I giggled slightly bending down to help Taehyung stand up. 

As soon I bend water gushed between my legs. 

"Shit, congrats" 

"My water just broke" I said and a huge current hit in my stomach. 

"She is getting the contractions!! Jungkook call the hyungs now!!" Taehyung screamed holding me.

3rd person pov

When Jungkook screamed the others names they ran and saw Hyejin was having her contractions. 

Jimin teleported them to the familiar hospital immediately. 

"Call Dr.Wang now!!" Namjoon shouted in the hallway as Jin carried Hyejin in his arms. 

"Sir she is a half blood. She may not survive delivering 3 full blood vampires" the nurse said to Namjoon. 

"Shut up Jia!! I already got its solution. And don't talk with him like that. He is a royal. Help me here." Hyejin's doctor Jackson Wang shouted at the nurse. 

Jackson had to find a solution because it wasn't first time a half blood was giving birth to full blood vampires infants but as they were royal vampires kids that's the main objective. He took blood from all the 7 wonders and injected it in Hyejin's body. 

"I am never going to make babies again" Hyejin screamed. 

"I swear you all will become fathers after 1000 years. It hurts like bitch" she yelled in pain and another contraction pierced. 

The 7 royals were having a hard time seeing their soulmate in pain. "Ignore her. All woman talks gibberish while delivering" Jackson assured them. 

"Hyejin when the next contraction comes push harder okay? For the babies" Jackson said. Hyejin nodded sweating. She pushed harder but only to try to break Jungkook's hand which she was holding. 

"AHHHHHHH!! Fuck!" she screamed in pain and the child came out. 

Jackson gave the child in Hyejin's arm. "Why isn't it crying?" Hyejin asked. 

"That's mine" Yoongi said and tears blurred his eyes. His eyes sparkled looking at his small baby. 

"She is sleeping" Jackson said. "Just like Yoongi hyung" Jimin grinned. 

"Can I hold her?" Yoongi asked. Before Hyejin could reply another contraction hit her and she immediately handed Yoongi the little girl. 

"We have two more to go Hyejin" Jackson smiled. 

-

The second child was Taehyung. It was a boy. The last one was Jungkook's again a boy. All the boys were so delighted to see the tiny 3 new babies who came in life. She could feel all the love they equally share for the children. 

Hyejin smiled looking at her soulmates before falling into darkness. A hooded man with snap of his fingers disappeared with Hyejin's body.

Namjoon pov

We all were very happy seeing the babies we couldn't stop cooing and giggling at them. I turned around to see if Hyejin was okay after all this labour but I was meet with a black mist. Hyejin was not there. 

"Boys!! Hyejin is not here. I can't smell her" I cried. "What the fuck!!" all of them growled.

-

3rd person pov

It been 2 days the 7 wonders are in search of their soulmate but no result. On the other hand, a girl was shivering inside the dark place. She couldn't move properly due to the huge amount of silver injected in her. 

As a normal half-blood she wouldn't react to it but she was mated with pure bloods and being pureblood mother was a problem. 

She wasn't afraid or worried about herself. She was very much worried about her soulmates and new born infants. But deep down she felt like someone was going to die. 

-

"You have to go and inform them idiot" Hyejin said to her gem. She was in her mind dimension. 

"No!! I can't leave you alone. What if that monster comebacks?" gem said strictly referring Jaewook who was somehow alive. 

"You will be out for only few minutes" she groaned. 

"No I don't know if it doesn't work if I came late? I can't risk your life" 

"Please please don't worry" gem sighed finally agreeing with Hyejin. As soon gem left Hyejin opened her eyes to see the dusted ceiling that she's being seeing for last 2 days. She felt alone now, gem would keep her busy talking and worrying. 

-

"How are they?" she muttered to herself. "They are fine but I am not" a deep and scary voice came inside the dark cellar. 

"Fuck off Jaewook I am not marrying you" Hyejin spat. "Aww but you are already mine, my dear queen" he said dragging her with him. 

As gem was not here she was not much powerful. He threw her in a huge bed. 

"Yuck this rooms stinks with rotten dead people. How many people did you kill" Hyejin shouted. 

"Just a few little one. You may been one but I want you to be my queen. You need to lose weight first" 

"I just delivered my babies 2 days ago" she said with teary eyes. 

"Princess don't cry. It's a pity my queen is not virgin but I don't care. Your pussy will be easy to me fucked with my huge dick" Jaewook laughed and hovered over Hyejin's body.

She gave him a push but no success. She flinched to his touch as he caressed her face and lowered his head to the crook of her neck. 

"You son of bitch don't think of to mark me" Hyejin screamed and pushed him off angrily. Anger had now filled her body, before he could react more a huge horrifying shout and growl made him stop.

"Shit they are here" Jaewook cursed as he was now dragged by Jungkook. 

"I am really sorry Hyejin. I shouldn't have left you" gem sobbed. 

"Stop it gemmy we don't have time. I have been waiting for some vengeance" she smirked as she jumped of the bed following Namjoon. 

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked and she nodded. 

"Where are our babies?" she asked. 

"Jin and Hoseok are with them outside. We can't let them be alone" 

-

"Hahaha you all can't kill me" Jaewook cackled. 

"But I can" Hyejin stepped in. 

"Ohh really? Because you all are going to die" Jaewook immediately pushed Jungkook and Taehyung who held him and threw a big knife towards Taehyung. Yoongi immediately pulled him away and the knife struck to wall. They tied Jaewook. 

"Kill him" Namjoon gritted his teeth. 

"You all can't kill him. But we together can. Concentrate at me" Hyejin said and closed her eyes as she felt her body burning up. Her eyes opened to be multi-colour making Jaewook shiver in fear. Hyejin stepped more towards Jaewook and her nails digging in his chest. 

"Last wish?" she asked.

"It will complete its work. One of them dies then all of them and so do you" Jaewook laughed madly and Hyejin without wasting time pulled his heart out and threw it far away. They all had cooled down seeing Jaewook's soulless body. 

His ring fell out of his hand and flew away. 

Jin and Hoseok came in with their babies in their arms. 

"Hello babies. It's me your mom" Hyejin smiled but panic came in her body when the dagger which was stuck to the wall started shaking and pointing to kill anyone.

It was moving on its own. She couldn't see everyone dying again so she decided to die alone. She already had everyone's powers in her so she teleported infront of it to hold it stopping but the dagger penetrated her heart immediately.

All of them looked at her shocked as she fell on the ground. 

"Hyejin!!" 

"Hey shush. Listen to me first. 

You know I felt like a hormonal teenager seeing you all. You all took care and loved me with your dear hearts. But what to do I will be leaving you all" she said. 

"Stop saying nonsense. Can't you see Jin hyung is healing you" Jungkook scolded. 

"Don't be an idiot we all know it is poisoned. I will die" 

"But we can't be alive without you. We can't we will miss you. Don't leave us" Jimin begged. 

"That's why I have to do it" 

"No!! I know what are thinking" Taehyung hissed. 

"That's why I have to do it" she mumbled. 

"I, Hyejin the only daughter of the God and Devil themselves put the spell on all of you to forget me. Hate me but remember I love you all with my all heart" she said struggling to keep her eyes open. 

"Bye" she smiled and her eyes closed. Her body turned to fine particles and flew in thin air. 

Little did three minds "We can't forget or hate you mother". 

The wonders collapsed on the ground. 

A translucent purple figure said "I am sorry. I couldn't protect her as a gem. But you all are bonded. So you all can't totally forget her, just her face will be wiped out from your memory. That's all I can do " he gave a small smile to the unconscious wonders and sent all of them back with the 3 infants to the castle with snap of his fingers.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8K 41
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...
716K 31.5K 56
"You are ours, baby. Ours to keep, ours to take care of, ours to protect, ours to spoil, and ours to love for the rest of eternity." βΈ» There were alr...
24.5K 892 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...
28.7K 1K 24
"forget a princess! I wanna be a vampire...." "As you wish?" _________________________________________ y/n a normal living girl, orphan but with the...