Transmigration as an Unknown...

By saikkuro

I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Announcement!!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 10.2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Art Dump (not an update)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Thank You
Story
Announcement!!!

Chapter 10.3

5.7K 363 65
By saikkuro

----------------------------------------

First of all, I would like to apologize for this very late update.

I currently have writer's block. I hoped that by drawing chapter 10 I would be able to have ideas and motivation.

Sadly, financial problems, health, commissions and events all turned up at the same time, causing stress to pile along the way.

I coped by playing games instead, which helped but I knew the routine wouldn't last long.

The comic was supposed to be long done since last year, but the result of it ended up not to my liking so I had to remake it. I have no idea what kind of elements there are in making a webtoon so you might notice how it lacked in many aspects.

With that happening, I had a burnout and decided to draw something that would calm me, drawing something that I like instead. A breather of sort.

Now that I've finished this, I might only make another webtoon styled chapter in the far future or if I know I can complete it.

Once again, I would like to thank you dear readers for still reading this story despite the plot holes and such. The thought of you guys being surprised by chapter 10 is what made me not give up.

Not the best, but I hope you enjoyed this short special chapter. Everything was done and finalized by author-dono so I apologize for the awkward dialogue placing and the spaces in-between. It didn't help that the maximum photos are 20...

Again thank you, and make sure to keep your health priority! Stay hydrated and eat nutritious food! Author-dono will also work hard to stay healthy, not only physically but especially mentally!

Also, Albert, the King, and Mark-san have appeared along with a new character!

Author - dono

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 2.1K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...
3.6K 170 15
When Sky opened his eyes, he was in an unknown room. Dull grey walls were replaced with bright, white walls. There was no more of that iron scent tha...
246K 7.3K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
622K 26K 99
Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so damn stupid, falling for an idiotic birdbr...