Messed Up I Guess

By imdadestroyer-

Chanyeol wasn't supposed to love a guy again, he swore that to himself but he never promised it. Yet, he felt... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
Chapter note

Chapter 37

21 2 7
By imdadestroyer-

"I'm not buying any of this!", Mr. Byun shouted at the four who were with each other. Baekhee only smiled at Mrs. Byun who was trying not to burst right then, her eyes watery as she silently chuckled behind her napkin she has in her hand before her mouth.

Baekhee grimaced at how weirdly the old lady was laughing.

"What the hell is happening?" asked Mr. Jeon who was as furious as Mr. Byun is, having cut off the wedding halfway.

"A disaster", Baekhee mindlessly babbled. Mr. Byun bit his bottom lip, restraining himself from blowing up in anger at how annoying this child could be. He chuckled and pierced his eyes to Baekhee.

"What the hell are you fucking doing with that ridiculous dress on you... Byun Baekhyun?!" he asked with gritted teeth, his chest heaving at how hard he was trying to redeem himself from sprint forward and snatch those embarrassing outfits he has. He felt beyond humiliated.

Chanyeol and others had their mouths hanging open as they couldn't believe the words Mr.Byun left out of his mouth, dawning to them why she looked so familiar and yet another copy-pasted figure of the famous Byun Baekhyun, most specifically he.

"What do you mean? I'm here to save a wedding-"

"'Save'? This is your term of saving a wedding?!" Mr. Byun rose his voice higher.

"Duh, I wouldn't want my sister to be with someone she doesn't like!" Baekhyun competed with the tone of his father's voice, eyes on a glare. Mr. Jeon now shifted his attention towards the last man who came to the wedding, questioning why his existence is here.

"You are Mr. Min's son, aren't you?"

"A-ah yes, I'm surprised you still know me", stuttered the male whose gaze was avoiding the older, afraid to look at him straight in the eye. Things can be unexpected when it comes to him, a successful owner of a company, yet he wasn't intending to say his father wasn't one.

"But may I ask who invited you?"

"Uhh it was-"

"Me!" Baekhyun had cut off the words of the latter, who nodded in agreement with his outburst.

"What is your relationship with my son? I heard you shout his name earlier" Mr. Jeon asked once more. This time, Yoongi was stunned, unable to let his voice out as to what answer he will give Jungkook's father. His interrogative statement was uncalled for.

"A frien-"

"My boyfriend", Jungkook then went beside him.

Yoongi quickly snapped his head at his lover, about to throw hands at him when he revealed their relationship to Mr. Jeon (and to be honest he is terrified). Jungkook reassured him not to worry much when he placed his arms over his shoulders and hugged him tightly. Yoongi calmed down a bit, but upon realizing last minute their affection, he riggles from his hold. However, he knew Jungkook's strength was greater than his then he asked why did he bother moving in his embrace.

"What?! Jeon Jungkook are you fuckin-"

"And no! We are not breaking up if you're against it! I would rather be disowned instead of living under your roof!"

Jungkook's breathing became uneven, whilst Yoongi shook in fear of his father's next words still feeling his lover's beating heart against his fidgeting back. He looked up and saw Mr. Jeon had his hand on his forehead, clearly thwarted and downcasted.

"If you had said you were in a relationship, none of this would have been granted."

"What?" asked Jungkook.

"We'll discuss this further in the house", he then went to Mr. Byun and slightly bowed his head, "my apologies for ruining this supposed grateful event. Until next time Mr. Byun."

Baekhyun and Byung-soon jumped as gladness overwhelmed them, watching the Jeon family leaving, the other eleven watching from afar at the commotion and such climactic context it was. Baekhyun gave a reassuring smile at Jungkook and Yoongi as they went out. Luhan took the last piece and noticing his empty pouch of popcorn he pouted as he thought that the looking movie was still ongoing. He took his bag and searched for a boxed figure only to find none. 

"Looking for this?" Tao had a juice box in his hand and shook it in front of Luhan who grumbled.

"Drink it, brat."

"Thank you~" Tao playfully smiled and slurped the drink away.

Chanyeol stood up from his seat and never left his gaze at the young man who still had the white dress flawlessly on him, catching the giant's breathe away. How can someone, specifically a guy, can be this damn beautiful wearing a wedding gown? 

Only Baek can relate.

Chanyeol then grabbed his hand, almost scaring the smaller but proceed on his way. The rest who were on the bench had their necks stretching, watching the two flee and out of the door. They all looked at each other, some refraining to smile and some shrugged. Where there is Chanyeol, there is always an uproar about to happen.

"Or maybe not."

"Kris, have you been blinded by his bright smiles?" 

"Maybe... Maybe not."

"Just hope for the best", sighed Lay which Junmyeon facepalmed at.

—MUIG—

Baekhyun's eyes were on the hard rocky floor, taking interest in it rather than the male before him who he had been craving to meet since the day he departed towards America. 

He felt so guilty for leaving him at that time when they were about to finally meet after their hell days. He cursed at himself for leaving his phone behind to the point where he wasn't able to contact any of his friends, except for his sister who he had recently known was with Chanyeol.

"Where were you?" Chanyeol finally spoke to him after it felt like hours.

"Outside the country."

"What?"

"I was in America, Yeol... I'm sorry, I should have said so but I was in a rush. I was on my way when you called for the meetup but my father came in the way and he said the guards were in my house already so I went back. I even left my phone, I'm sorry Yeol, that was my worst mistake-" immediately Chanyeol grabbed his waist and had his body close to him, his arms secured around him as his head was placed on the giant's right shoulder.

"No, it's not. You did what you were told and I understand", Chanyeol tapped his back, puzzled why he hugged him in the first place yet his body felt warm and comfortable. Baekhyun hummed and less tensed than before, he placed his chin on his shoulder. He shook his head seeing the giant's back slumped just to adjust with his shorter height.

"So umm, can you continue what you were gonna tell me that day?"

"Hmm?"

"The day you called me, Yoda."

"Ahh... Wait, now? Right now" Chanyeol let go and looked him in the eye as he blinked his, staring at those brown orbs and infrequently admiring the white dress on him. Unbeknown to him, he chuckled realizing after shifting his eyes between their outfits. Baekhyun furrowed his brows at the confusing man. Yet his stomach began to flutter after less than a week without him.

"We look like a runaway couple", he laughed. Baekhyun finally understood why and chuckled alongside him. He won't deny the fact they did look like someone who ditched a ceremony and ran away from the church. And he has to admit they both look dashing.

"About that... Uhh, I don't have my flowers with me right now... Sorry."

"Flowers?"

"Yeah, but damn I still have the ring with me."

"Ring?!" Baekhyun felt himself getting hotter and hotter. He fanned himself, acknowledging his dramatic actions. He watched as the giant before him fumbled with his black suit, searching through his pocket a particular object in which Baekhyun assumes is the ring.

Fucking- Am I gonna get married first?!

Chanyeol landed his hand on his right part of the outfit, a small smile etched on his lips sensing the familiar object. He took it out. Baekhyun bit on his upper lip as he saw the white jewelry gift box. He then bit his nails, his body jerky. Chanyeol brought his head up and quickly took the hand Baekhyun bit his nails on.

"Yah, don't bite your nails", he scolded, his hand still holding onto Baekhyun's.

"I'm nervous."

"Nervous of?"

"Nervous of you", Chanyeol was confused, but soon put the puzzle together. He shook his head at Baekhyun, denying any of his assumptions.

"No, no. I'm not gonna propose, Baek. And no, I'm not going to be on my knees, cuz that's your job."

"Then what?" Baekhyun pretended he didn't hear the last part he said, yet his ears were now starting to get warm.

"Hmm, the area seems a bit off, but at least there's a nice garden over there, don't you think?" Chanyeol looked behind Baekhyun's back, eyeing whatever is there. But Baekhyun wasn't gonna give in to that.

"Huh? You haven't answered my question, Yeol."

"I'm going to confess."

"There! You see, being straightforward isn't that bad- Wait what?" 

Chanyeol smiled, finding that rosy blush sprinkled all over his cheeks. He sure is a talkative man indeed who never seems to know when and where to stop. He lightly placed the latter's hand down and opened the white cube box he has, taking out a plain yet elegant silver ring. Baekhyun was mesmerized by its beauty, already liking its style. Chanyeol then took his right hand once more and placed it on his slender middle finger. His mouth slightly opened when he grinned, thankful that the ring fit. He almost cried when he realized he didn't know Baekhyun's measurement.

"Damn it fits-"

"Now what?" Baekhyun pouted after looking up at the taller. Chanyeol cleared his throat and looked anywhere but him.

"Umm, w-will you be m-my boyfriend, Baek-"

"YES! FUCK YES FINALLY!" Baekhyun threw himself over Chanyeol, firmly hugging his neck. Chanyeol felt tears in the brim of his eyes. He swiftly breathed Baekhyun's scent as he buried his nose on his shoulder. He then thought they must've looked like a married couple now.

If they said earlier they resembled a runaway couple, then why can't they make it real?

YAH AUTHOR-NIM! NOT NOW!

Oops.

—MUIG—

HEYAAA late post

but here it is huehuee

hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
12.5K 461 18
He was the best thing and the worst thing that had ever happened to me. I stood in the pouring rain as it soaked through my clothes. Watching him lea...
772 95 12
Park Chanyeol was stuck. He always knew that. He was stuck in the park's mansion. And now stuck in marriage, with a groom who was loathing his very...
12.7K 633 12
Park Chanyeol is an ortho surgeon who is successful but also an alcoholic. His breakup pushes him to the verge of breaking down. Despite being a bril...