Only For Him {COLLINS #2} 🔞✓

By RehaJacob

"I hope you do realize that I am old enough to be your father." ~ Aoran Collins, a business tycoon, lost his... More

Only For Him [Collins #2]
Dedication
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX

L

4.6K 229 47
By RehaJacob

 "Aoran, wait! Where are you going?" He drove away past me. I stared at his car with a dropped jaw and Andrew who was right beside me looked too confused. I was scared looking at how speedily he drove away. It wasn't a good sign. He was very angry.

I turned back to Andrew and asked, "Can you please follow him?"

He looked at me and frowned. "You should go back inside, Ms Abraham."

"Andrew, please. I need to go to him. He has stormed out in rage and I am afraid he'd land himself in trouble if not stopped. Please." I pleaded. He shook his head. "I can't. You have seen what happened the day before yesterday. I can't jeopardize your safety. Sir won't be happy." He turned around to move away.

"We can take a bodyguard." I said, pointing to the bodyguards who were surrounding the mansion.

He shook his head with a sigh. "Please, go inside, Ms Abraham."

I was so frustrated by his dismissing response. I let out a frustrated groan and shot him an angry glare. "Fine, you don't wanna drive, it's okay. I'll take a cab." I said, marching toward the gate of the mansion.

"Madam! You can't leave the premise." A big bodyguard who was probably the lead of his team in his late thirties came forward.

"I will." I said, walking past him. Soon, two bodyguards came in front of me. One of them tried to reach for my hand to stop me, but before he could touch me I shrieked out loud.

"Don't you dare touch me!"

He moved away immediately, apologizing and not invading my personal space now. I was so agitated. I needed to go to my boyfriend. He was way too heated and I didn't want him to pull up any feat right now. He just needed to cool down and let the wrath clear up.

"Sorry, madam. You can't go out." He said, bowing his head.

"I am leaving. Either you guys take me to him or I am going alone. And if any of you even tries to touch me, I swear, I'll tell my boyfriend." I warned them marching toward the gate.

"Wait, one of the bodyguards will take you to him." Their boss told me. Andrew looked at him apprehensively but then went to the garage to get a car. He soon came out and one of the bodyguards came with us with few following us in another car.

I informed Andrew Levi's address and asked him to take me there. I was dead sure that he was going to break Levi's outline. I was scared for this dog Levi now.

"Can you please drive faster?" I asked, looking out of the window. Every second, my fretfulness was mounting and I couldn't keep calm. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and waited to reach my boyfriend ASAP.

When the car came to halt, I opened my eyes and practically jumped out of the car. I looked around and I was right when I found Aoran's car in the parking. I sighed in horror and rushed toward the elevator. Andrew waited in the car while the bodyguard rushed after me.

We took the elevator to Levi's floor and my feet froze when I heard Rose screaming. A few people were standing outside Levi's apartment trying to peek inside. I gulped in my saliva and took long strides to his apartment. The door was wide open and I could hear Levi's grunts.

"God!" I stormed inside only to see Aoran beating Levi with no care of the world. I froze when I got a glimpse of Levi's face. His nose bled profusely. His left eye was dark and he couldn't even stand up straight. I shuddered when I saw Rose kneeling at a corner, crying and staring at both of them in the utmost terror.

"Aoran!" I yelled to get his attention.

He didn't even look at me and kept raining endless punches on Levi's face destroying his features. All the blood dripping down Levi's face was creeping me out. I was so scared.

"Fucking prick!" Aoran yelled at him and as he pushed him away only to pounce at him again. Levi tried to defend him weakly but couldn't keep up.

"Aoran, stop, please!" I walked closer to him. I was quite afraid to go near him. He was so angry, and if he lost control, he might push me away like he did that night.

I turned around to look at the bodyguard who had followed me. That idiot stood at the door like nothing was happening at all. "Will you break them apart?" I snapped at him.

He straightened up at once and walked to them lazily. He tried to pull Aoran away but he was putting equal force in breaking free. "I'll fucking kill you." He yelled at Levi and punched him hard on his stomach, making him spill blood.

I covered my eyes. I couldn't look at it anymore. I was so petrified that my entire body was trembling. I couldn't look at Levi or even Aoran. My lips started quivering so badly. I cried looking at his angry self and the impact it had caused on Levi. I rubbed my eyes and looked in Rose's direction. She crawled toward them and tried to feebly free Levi from Aoran's grasp.

"Leave him. He hasn't done anything." She cried with a teary face.

"He fucking shot my daughter. He shot her bodyguard! Fucking Bastard! You should have practised before shooting." He roared making Rose step back in fright.

"Aoran, please?" I yelled to gain his attention.

"Stop it!" I got up and looked around. Levi fell on the floor while Rose started howling, kneeling by his side. I felt so bad for her. Why did Levi have to try to shoot my boyfriend? Why couldn't he just move on? I shook my head feeling bad for both of them.

I heard the commotion outside the apartment and saw a crowd had gathered, mostly gossiping and trying to come up with their own theories as to why Levi was beaten up. I wiped my tears when the crowd made way for the cops to come.

Instantly I was scared. I looked at Levi lying on the ground, breathing so unevenly and so much in pain. Blood was oozing out of his face. He looked so distorted and pulped up that looking at him made me feel bad for him, even though he wanted to hurt my boyfriend.

"He did it." Rose cried pointed toward Aoran. My heartbeat sped up as the cops surrounded Levi and soon two nurses came and took him away. Aoran turned and raked his bloody hand through his hair and inhaled sharply. "May I know why you tried to almost murder that boy?" The senior cop who accompanied the team asked him.

"He's the one who's responsible for the shooting that night." He said.

"What shooting? He hasn't done anything. This man barged in his apartment and dragged him out while he was asleep." Rose cried, sending a murderous glare toward me.

"He tried to shoot me but that fucker missed his target." He yelled at her.

"Well, do you have any evidence against him?" She asked stepping closer to him. "I'm sure this slut has something to do with this misunderstanding." She looked toward me. I looked at her in disbelief. I couldn't believe that she just called me a slut. I thought we had made up the night I went to my apartment.

"Do not speak about her like that. You will regret it." Aoran stepped forward and looked at her as if it were her turn to land in an ambulance next.

"You will regret it too. How dare you hurt my boyfriend!" She said through gritted teeth and slapped him hard across his face. I covered my mouth in shock. His rage was evident as he touched his cheek and glared at her.

"Rose!" I went to her and pushed her away. She had crossed all her limits. "I'll break your hand if you touch him again," I said. She chuckled and looked up at the cops. "See, her boyfriend beats up my boyfriend for no reason and she is threatening me now."

I turned to them and faced her nasty glare. "He has an S&W. He had ordered it from the dark web. I had seen it. He had threatened to kill my boyfriend too." They looked at me with a frown.

"Did he place the order on his system?" The tall cop asked. I nodded my head while Rose looked at me in bewilderment.

The big cop asked them to check the apartment thoroughly and take all Levi's gadgets with them. Then he turned to look at Aoran and said, "You'll have to come with us."

I turned to look at my boyfriend who just nodded. My eyes landed on his bruised hand, it just made me feel even horrible. I tried to walk toward him but the cop in front of me stopped me. Then, they asked him to put his hands behind his back and recited the Miranda laws. My tears came out and I lost my composure when I realised that they were arresting him for hitting Levi.

"Wait, where are you taking him? He hasn't done anything. Take her boyfriend away." I cried trying to reach Aoran.

"Everyone saw what he did and Ms Gibson has already filed a complaint against him. And as of now, that boy's crime is not proven. We'll run a check on his system and he'll be under supervision. His condition looks critical." He said with a straight face.

"Ursula, go home. I'll be fine." Aoran looked at me with concern evident on his face. I was so upset because of him. Why did he have to go and hit Levi so hard that he had landed in an ambulance? Why couldn't he just control his anger? Why couldn't he just let the cops do their work?

"Stop crying, please. Go home." He told me. I couldn't stop crying looking at the whole scenario. The cops then took Aoran with them. It made me cry even more. I didn't even know what to do. I didn't know anything. I didn't know whom to turn to.

"We need to go home." The bodyguard who was accompanying me said. I looked up at him and wiped my tears. I straightened up and supported my back with my hand before getting up. Moving out of the apartment, when we went down to Andrew, he looked worried.

"Will you take me to the station?" I asked. He didn't say anything but gestured me to sit in the car. I just couldn't control my tears. My whole face was messed up and I missed Aoran all so suddenly. I had no connections in the city. I couldn't ask anyone for help too.

"Should we inform Ricky sir?" Andrew asked as soon as I sat inside.

It was a bad idea. I didn't want to bother his family. He wasn't going to like it at all if I told his family.

"No, we should go to the station first. I need to see him." I said.

Andrew nodded his head and then drove in the direction of the cop station. I was so scared. What if they locked him up for years? The thought itself scared me. I couldn't breathe. I rolled down the window and looked outside and the billboards, trying to divert my mind but how could I stop thinking about it.

When we reached the station, I saw numerous police vans and cars standing at the parking. Andrew accompanied me inside the station and the bodyguard who was with us stood outside.

There was a receptionist desk at the left of the entrance where a male cop was typing furiously on his computer. I went to him only to get a non – friendly stare from him.

"Do you have to file a report?" He asked me.

"No, I want to see my boyfriend. They just brought him here. His name is Aoran Collins." I told him. The cop stared at me for long before looking at my whole frame.

"You'll have to wait. His formalities are not yet completed." He said and pointed to the waiting room.

"Okay" I said. God! They were fulfilling all the formalities. Were to even going to assign him a cell number as well as a criminal number? Fuck! Were they taking his mugshot for their records? I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Don't worry, Ms Abraham! He'll be out soon." Andrew said to me. I looked at him and smiled. I really needed someone optimistic by my side.

"I hope he does." I said.

"Sir has never done something like this before. I've been his driver for twenty-five years now. He has always been a very calm person. I can't believe hit that boy so mercilessly." He said, shaking his head.

"Surely, that boy must have provoked him." He said. I smiled at how he was siding with his boss even though he knew that Aoran was at fault.

We sat there for almost fifteen minutes when the cop who was at the reception came inside and asked me to follow him. I walked to the lane of cabins and then there were few glass chambers. My heartbeat sped up when he asked me to stand in front of the chamber which had a wired telephone attached to both the sides.

The cop went inside the chamber and said something. I couldn't hear him and the voice was so low. I waited for a few seconds and then I saw my sugar daddy. When he looked at me he instantly came to me. My eyes watered up watching him locked up. He said something but I couldn't hear him which made me cry even more.

He picked up the telephone and indicated me to do the same. I cried when I heard his voice. "Stop crying!" He said. "I am all good." He added.

No! He wasn't. I couldn't see him there in a cell where we were separated by a glass wall. I placed my hand on the glass and looked at the floor. I regretted telling him that I suspected Levi. If only my mouth was shut then he would have been in his office now.

"Look at me." He said in a calm voice. I looked upholding the telephone close to my ear.

"Why did you have to hit him? Why don't you listen to me?" I cried, wiping my tears. He sighed and placed his hand on the glass right where my hand was.

"Go home. Have something. Don't stress yourself. I'll come back in an hour." He said. I looked up.

"Don't you lie! You're locked here. Why did you make Levi bleed? We could have told cops about it. But no, you had to be the fucking cop and beat the shit out of him. And look at you now!" I yelled at him. He just listened to me with a small smile on his face.

"I'm sorry. I'll listen to you from now on." He said, making me cry even more.

"Should I tell your dad? Or any of your friend?" I asked.

"No!" He answered instantly. "No! Don't tell anyone. Go home. I have already talked to my lawyer and he has advised me to comply with everything they are asking. So, don't tell anyone and worsen the situation." He said.

"What did the lawyer say? When will he come?" I asked.

"He's at the court preparing bail documents. I promise I'll be home in the next one hour, okay?" He said. "Don't worry! Shoo away these sad hormones. I'll give you happy hormones soon." He winked at me. I smiled and wiped my tears.

"Promise?" I asked.

He nodded his head and asked me to give the phone to Andrew. I turned my head and saw Andrew was standing behind me at a distance. I gave the phone to him. They exchanged a few words and then the cop asked Aoran to hang up. He passed me a happy smile and went away.

The cop came out and asked us to follow him back to the reception. He pulled out a tray which consisted of my Aoran's belongings. He opened his wallet and handed Andrew one of his cards.

Andrew walked me out of the station and looked at me.

"Sir seems to love you a lot. He asked me to get chocolates for you." He smiled at me opening the door of the car.

***To Be Continued***

Hi, how are you all?

How is the story going? Don't forget to comment on what you think. And I'll give you more updates.

XOXO

Vote. Comment. Share.Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 195 9
Where did I fail? Where did I go wrong? Was it wrong of me to comfort my father? Was it wrong of me to accept my step family? Was it wrong of me to...
407 8 7
INDIAN STORY BASED FICTIONAL NOVEL It's gonna be a roller-coaster of emotions for the readers . Give it a try you won't regret !! ♡I...
75 4 10
Stucked in his dead daughter's memories. The father is trying to escape the weird dreams. The loop of time in dream is not ending but how it first st...
3.2K 100 23
Sequel to Flawless In His Eyes. *:*:*:*:* Losing someone you love hurts. I'm confident in my manhood to admit that it's painful and yeah, I suck at g...