Never Ever Again | JENLISA FF...

By bloomingfeather

What will you feel if the two person you trust the most betrayed you? What will you feel if the person you lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Clarification
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 SPOILER
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 PREVIEW
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue
JENNIE'S LETTER FOR LISA
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 35

1.7K 28 3
By bloomingfeather

LISA

SO EVERYTHING IS going well. I told the squad about my decision. They're not against it but I can't say that they're happy about it. But atleast, they gladly accepted my decision and gave me some advice.

Right now, Jennie is with the squad at Bam's house while I am strolling around with Kai.

"I'm happy for you and Jennie. I hope, it will work out now. And I wanna apologize once again."

"Can you stop apologizing now? It's fine, okay? Let's just move on and continue our lives." I said and patted his shoulder. We stopped infront of a coffee shop.

"Remember the girl I told you that helped me realize some things?"

"Krystal?" He nodded.

"I'm already courting her." I teasingly smiled at him.

"So fast, huh?" He scratched his nape indicating that he's awkward or shy and that action made me chuckle.

"Well, you can't blame me."

"Do you have plans to bring her with you so the squad can meet her?"

"Hmm, if it's fine with her, then yeah."

We ordered an iced coffee for the two of us and decided to drink it while strolling around. We talked about many things. He tried his best to not open up the cheating topic again. And I'm thankful.

I felt my phone ringing and I saw Jennie's caller ID. So I excused myself for a minute before I answered her call.

"Hello?"

"Lisa, where are you? Still with Kai?"

"Yup. Why? Do you need something?"

"Nothing. Irene unnie wants the two of you to come here so we can bond together."

"Is that so? Alright. We're coming."

"Take care. I love you."

"Mm. See you. Bye!" I ended the call after that.

"Jennie?" Kai asked. I nodded at him.

"Irene unnie want us to join them. So, shall we?"

"Sure!" We just took a cab to get there.

***

"Glad that you came." Irene unnie said when we arrived. I sat beside Jennie on the couch.

"It's nothing." I said. "I informed my parents that we'll visit them later." I whispered to Jennie. She nervously smiled at me. I held her hand and caressed it to comfort her even just a bit.

"Wow. Isn't it too early for Jennie to meet your parents, Lis?" Bam teased. I gave him a glare.

"I want them to meet her as my friend, okay? We're not yet there. Just friends for now."

"But you gave her a chance, right?" I nodded. "Still good, though." He stated.

"Jennie Kim here is so lucky. Lisa still gave her a chance even though she truly deserve to suffer." Jisoo's statement made our eyes widened.

"Jisoo!" I scolded but she shrugged.

"I know, it's rude to say. Yes, I was the one who asked her to stay with you and take care with you during those times. Yes, I accepted your decision to give Jennie another chance. But that doesn't mean that I fully trust her. And I don't think I can trust her anymore after what she did." She seriously stated. I sighed deeply and took a glance on Jennie. It's evident that she was hurt because of Jisoo's words but she still let out a small smile.

I was about to open my mouth and tell Jisoo to stop but she already spoke. "I just hope that you already learned from your mistake. I hope that this time, you'll take care of Lisa's heart already. Please." And with that, she excused herself and went upstairs maybe to go to the guest room or will go to the rooftop for some fresh air.

"Wow. I didn't expect Jisoo to say those." I heard Bam commented, looking amused. I mentally rolled my eyes and turned to Jennie.

"Jen, you okay?"

"Yep. Don't worry. What she said was right."

"Jennie..."

"I'll work hard to gain your trust again." She's not just talking to me. But she's talking to the whole squad. "I'll prove myself to all of you. And yes, don't worry, I'll take care of Lisa's heart this time. I won't repeat the same mistake anymore." She added. The squad only nodded at her and gave her a small but understanding smile.

Hoping that she'll do what she said this time.

***

"Oh my God! I didn't know that you're this beautiful! Take a seat, take a seat." My Mom wholeheartedly welcomed Jennie and even offered her to eat dinner with us.  I just smiled at the sight. I knew that my mom would love her.

"Wow. My daughter did the right choice." I choked on my own saliva upon hearing my father's statement. Jennie quickly handed me a glass of water so I quickly drank it.

"You okay?" There's a hint of worry but I assured her with a soft smile.

"So, Lisa, care to introduce your girlfriend?"

"Friend." I corrected Mom's word. "Mom, Dad, she's the daughter of the Kim's." I
stated.

"We know, we know. Jesus. Lisa, her name." I scratched my nape out of embarrassment.

"I'll just do it. I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim. Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Manoban." Jennie introduced herself instead and bowed to my parents.

"Nice to meet you too, Jennie. Let's go and eat while the foods are still hot." Mom said. We obeyed her and started eating the foods that they cooked for us.

My father suddenly spoke and it made me choke on my food. Well, not only me. But also Jennie.

"So I heard from Lisa last time that you're sharing the same room and living under the same roof. Did you somehow did that already?"

"Marco!" Mom scolded but Dad just looked at her innocently like he didn't ask something...you know. I won't elaborate anymore.

"Why? They're already adults. It's okay to do it if that's what they want so I'm asking. It's not offensive."

"They're still young. And it's not right to ask it infront of the foods."

"The foods won't have any problem with it. They can't talk?" I tried to suppress my laughter.

"What I mean is, we're eating so asking something like that is not right, honey."

"Okay, okay." He surrendered. "But you already did it or not yet?"

"MARCO!" Mom scolded once again so Dad just shut his mouth and finished his food.

"So, how's the feeling of living together?" My Mom asked.

"We're...not together anymore." I muttered but enough for them to hear it. And I confirmed that when Jennie bowed her head down, obviously still feeling guilty for what she did.

"Oh. So you just brought her here as a friend, I guess?" I nodded.

"But uhm, how do I explain this? I...gave her another chance." I nervously muttered. I don't know how to say it because they might think that it was a wrong decision. But they didn't know the reason why we broke up, right?

"Okay. I hope this time, your relationship will last longer than before. And let us meet her again soon when you get back together. I want to meet her as someone who my daughter loves and not just a friend, alright?" I awkwardly nodded.

So yeah. It turned out well. My parents really love Jennie to the point that they might adopt her anytime.

Back to square one. This is just the new beginning. Still no idea what will happen in the future if we'll get back together.

***

People said that if you love someone, you will accept the stupidity of your partner or the person you love. You will accept him or her no matter what.

"What the actual hell, Jennie?" I unbelievably looked at her. What a great welcome. I expected a smiling Jennie Kim to welcome me. But it's only my expectation. Oh gosh.

"I'm sorry, okay? I thought, it was a fucking wine on that damn wine glass so I added some ice and took a sip. But it turned out to be soy sauce. You can't blame me! Who the fuck will put a soy sauce on a freaking wine glass?!" She hissed. I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"You're asking me? Goodness. You're the only one living here so ofcourse, you were the one who did that. Gosh. I shouldn't have let you continue living in this house." I muttered the last sentence but I guess, she still heard it.

"Yah! I'm sorry, okay?" She drank a glass of water once again. It's her 5th glass already. Maybe the taste of the soy sauce still lingers in her mouth.

Yes. She's still living here in the house that we bought before. And I decided to visit her and spend some time with her. Didn't know that this will welcome me instead of a smiling Jennie Kim.

"Do you wanna eat something? You know, to remove that taste in your mouth?" I asked her. She only shook her head and drank another glass of water.

Can't blame her. She freaking drank the content of that wine glass in one shot! Imagine drinking a freaking glass of soy sauce in one shot. Disgusting, indeed. I feel sorry for her.

"I will never drink something else again aside from water." She stated that made me laugh.

"Impossible, Jennie Kim. You're fooling no one here." She glared at me.

"Shut up."

"You sure you don't wanna eat something?" I asked her again. She looked at me and grinned. I frowned. "What the hell is the meaning of that grin?" I confusingly asked as I drink a glass of water.

"Can I eat you? Are you available, Ms. Manoban?" I accidentally spitted out the water in my mouth upon hearing her response.

"What the actual fuck, Jennie Ruby Jane?" She laughed at me.

"Easy, Lalisa. Why are you so shocked?!" I groaned in annoyance. I have never seen this side of Jennie before. And I don't even know that this side of her exists.

"Alright, alright. Just kidding. And to answer your question earlier, I really don't wanna eat something."

"If that's what you said."

Since she said she didn't want to eat anything, we just spent the whole day cuddling and watching movies together.

While we're focused on the movie, I noticed the ring that she's wearing. I took her hand and stare at it intently.

"You're still wearing this?" It's most likely a whisper but I think she heard my question.

"Ofcourse. Because whenever I'm wearing that ring, it feels like you're just beside me. I can feel your presence whenever I'm wearing this." I caressed her hand.

"Lisa, I wanna apologize again for what I caused you. I will make it up to you. I won't make the same mistake anymore."

"It's fine. My heart is slowly healing. Let's not talk about that again, okay?" I said and kissed her forehead.

I will trust you again, Jennie. I will put my trust on you again. So I hope this time, you will not make the same mistake anymore. Let's be together for a long time. I will give you a chance to correct your mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosé and Lisa also gets into...
10.8K 398 29
I expected everything, but not this. My life is destroyed in second in front of my eyes and I can't even do anything. I have accepted all the blames...
16.9K 982 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...
228K 7.5K 44
I guess people were right when they told me that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most. And I gave her the chance to broke my heart for t...