The Son of Lord Voldemort

Door IHaveDementia

Voldemort never killed Harry, instead he killed his parents and kidnapped Harry to raise as his own son again... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Not an update
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 22

2.8K 148 8
Door IHaveDementia

Harrison soon found out from his father that the dragon egg Hagrid had was given to him by a Death Eater in disguise. The plan was to get Hagrid fired but unfortunately that didn't work because Dumbledore covered for him. Harrison was also informed of Luna's positive progress in her lessons.

Harrison was positively giddy when the Daily Prophet reported Death Eater attacks three days in a row towards the end of the year. All in all two aurors were killed, nine were injured and Ministry obliviators had dozens of muggles that need to be obliviated. On the down side, one death eater was killed in the attacks by an auror named Kingsley Shacklebolt. According to his father the man is very talented and also a member of the Order of the Phoenix.

Much to Ron's anger and the Slytherin first years amusement, Harrison had become friends with the Weasley twins. He hadn't used Ron's greatest fear against him yet but he had been glad the twins told him. They were willing to tell him anything he asked about his brother, it was obvious there was no love lost between them. He had been pleasantly surprised at the devious and somewhat cruel nature of the twins. They never meant for their pranks to seriously hurt anyone but when they did hurt someone they didn't seem to care. Even Draco had grown to become slightly fond of the twins, not that he'd admit it out loud.

The week before exams the Slytherin common room was quieter than normal. Most of the seventh and fifth years were never in the common room because they were either in the library or in their dorm rooms for quiet. When they would come into the common room they would snap if someone spoke loudly or dared to ask a question. The other years were studying but not as much since they didn't have NEWTs or OWLs.

Harrison knew all of the material so instead of studying for the exams he read books his father sent him or helped his friends. He spent hours trying to help Pansy remember dates they learned in History of Magic. Jenna needed help in Herbology but no matter how much she studied she was horrible at the subject. Surprisingly Neville helped Jenna in the subject and she helped him practice proper wand movements for Charms.

When exams began they had been given special new quills, which had been bewitched with an Anti-cheating spell. Harrison had been told by Fred and George that they do indeed work, he didn't bother asking them how they knew.

They had practical exams as well. Professor Flitwick called them one by one into his class to see if they could make a pineapple tap dance across a desk. Professor McGonagall watched them turn a mouse into a snuffbox - points were given for how pretty the snuffbox was, but taken away if it had whiskers. Snape made everyone, except the Slytherins, nervous as they tried to brew a forgetfulness potion. Their very last exam was History of Magic. One hour of answering questions about batty old wizards who'd invented self-stirring cauldrons and they'd be free, free for a whole wonderful week until their exam results came out.

"That was much easier than I thought it'd be," Hermione said happily.

Cass rolled her eyes but at a look from Harrison didn't say anything.

"What are your plans for the summer Hermione?" Harrison asked as he led his friends to the lake.

"My parents and I are going to Italy," Hermione said excitedly. "We're going to go to all the museums and try real Italian food."

"How exciting," Draco said in mock interest.

Hermione either didn't notice his tone or ignored it as she continued to talk about what her family had planned.

"You must visit the manor," Harrison said once she was done talking.

Harrison's best friends looked at him with undisguised shock and incredulity. He could've sworn Draco's eyes were going to bug out of his head and he didn't know if Pansy could get any more pale. He was going to make a joke about them looking very un-Slytherin but decided not to. He could tell they were all thinking that his father wouldn't allow it but he knew he would, albeit grudgingly if it was to sway someone to their side. He internally smirked as he knew what would make them even more shocked.

"I'll invite Neville and the Weasley twins as well," Harrison added with a smile.

Draco choked on air and Theo absentmindedly slapped his back. Harrison smiled at his friends and he saw Blaise's disbelief turn into amusement.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

750K 17.7K 69
❌ This is my first work so I apologize for any inconsistencies and mistakes. I am also not touching this with a ten foot pole. It is an abomination s...
43.6K 2K 43
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 7 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read books 1-6 before this one or much of it will make...
44K 1.1K 24
Harry Potter is the boy who lived, but he is not seen as someone powerful like Dumbledore or Voldemort. But what if he was powerful? What if he was o...
942K 31.4K 46
What if Harry didn't turn out how Dumbledore expected? What if he was changed by the horcrux and his experiences at the hands of the Dursleys? What i...