INFINTE | ✔️

By DrmDllMr

Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Four
Chpt 6
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chpt 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
New book📚
💕😝

Chpt 32

3.9K 171 29
By DrmDllMr

Dontrell POV

" you gotta ask mama if you can get ice cream" I told princess and I pulled her out of the car. Draco was already at the door.

" I ready to eat me food ma cook me" his words not mine.
Amaya yawned laying her head on my shoulder.

" daddy princess tired??" She nodded as I kissed her forehead licking the car door.

" knock on the door draco" this lil nigga licked the door and it flew right open.

" opp mommy had pary" he exclaimed making my eyebrows knit together. I walked up the stairs and gasped at what I saw. Everything was fucked up. Glass was on the floor,blood, look like some niggas was fighting.

" draco come here" he shook his head going to the kitchen. " da it's ketchup on floor" I held Amaya tighter.

" MONTRELL COME HERE NOW" he jumped at the sound of my voice before I heard his little feet running to me.

I grabbed his hand taking them back to the car. I rolled down the windows before handing him his lil play phone that only had emergency contacts.

" listen to Me" I grabbed his face I could see he was scared as so was Amaya.

" call pawpaw and uncle and tell them to come to mama house ok?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek and Amaya forehead.

" I want mama"
" I gotta go get mama but you gotta call pawpaw and uncle and tell them to come here ok? I'll get your mama them we can have ice cream" he nodded and j slammed the door locking it. Looking back I saw Amaya in his lap and they were both crying their eyes out.

" god please let me babies and my wife be ok" I did a little prayer. I held up my gun walking through the house. I was amazed by how much shit was destroyed and how much blood was on the floor. I checked the garage and her cars were still here.

" ZAMANI!!" I called her.
" ZAMANI!! MAMA!!" Checking the guest rooms I ran up to her room. The door was broken off the hinges.  She was tied to the bed naked blood coated almost every inch of her body.

I usher towards her pulling at the ropes. I throes everything out of the drawers looking for a knife or Scissors when I found nothing I decided to shot the ropes. Lucky I put my silencer on, her eyes were open but she didn't move a muscles almost like she was paralyzed.

I carefully took the tape off even though I know it hurt cause I was duck tape and the sock out of her mouth.

" Zamani" I murmured as my vision blurred. Again she didn't move a muscle she didn't even blink.  When my fingers grazed her skin she silently cried but didn't flinch. When the ropes were off I went to the bathroom to grab her robe. The mirror was shattered the tub was full of blood stained water. I looked at everything around me and blinked the tears away grabbing the robe.

I couldn't do this. I couldn't cry I couldn't be angry because she needed me. I needed to reassure her that everything will be fine. I had to. I silently lifted her up sliding the robe through her arms just as I heard for footsteps. I aimed my gun at the door ready to shoot only for pops and zaza to pop up.

They gasped as they looked at her finnaly she looked around the room and she cried. She was screaming and crying. I've never seen her cry like this but I've also never seen her this injured mentally or physically.

I tried to hug her for comfort but I only got a kick to the dick and punched in the face. So I stepped back.

I tunred to pops who had tears streaming down his face and his fist clenched at his sides.

" is moms here?" I asked him but he didn't respond. I snapped my fingers infront of his face.

" is moms here??" He nodded wiping his face.
" the kids in the car" he nodded
" she got em" zaza spoke up.

Suddenly the screaming stop and sniffles replaced them.  I turned my attention back to her and she wiped her face wincing before a smile appeared on her face.

She stood up wrapping the robe around her with the good arm before speaking.

" take me to the hospital" we nodded as she limped her way to the door sliding in her slides.

I walked ahead towards the car. Moms was sitting in the back with them. I shook my head at her telling her not yet.

" Daddie" Amaya whined reaching for me.
" hey princess you wanna go with momo?" She shook her head pouting.

" I wanna mommy" draco said attempting to get out the car but I stopped him.

"  come er" I reached and grabbed draco  pulling him over the seat in my lap before grabbing princess  sitting her In my lap also.

"  so umm.." I obviously can't tell them the truth. I had barely processed it for myself.

" mommy" they both smiled. I looked in the direction they were looking and saw a bloody zamani limping out the house.

I turned their faces towards me.
" mommy had to ummm.." I kep stuttering watching her and looking back and forth between them.

" she umm."
" spea" draco said as I watched her get in the car and speed off. I don't know who was driving but it was either zaza or pops.

" mommy went to go get your ice cream"  moms blurted out
Their faces split into smiles and they bounced up and down on my lap.

" but it's special ice cream so it's gonna take her awhile" they shook their heads

" silly mommy" draco giggled

" buhbuh watch kin??" Amaya asked tilting her head.  I nodded that was their favorite movie to watch.

" how about your TT watch it with you" I looked back at moms letting her know she could go be with mani.

" yaaa"
" dollie??"
" hmmm hm she'll play dollies with you" I nodded at Amaya

" but only if you get in your seats for daddy"  I smiled at them but it was forced.

" otay" draco said
" wiss?" Amaya poked her lips out. I kissed her lips them cheeks making her giggle.

" kiss" I kissed draco lips then forhead and cheeks. Getting out I put them in their seats before pulling off. They were talking but I didn't understand what they were talking about.  Pulling up to kira and za house our old house I knocked on the door.

" hey what's going on zaza just left and didn't say anything" she asked I ignored her walking in.

" I need you to watch them for me"
" tell me what's going on" she put her hands on her hips.

" I really need you to watch them kira I can't talk right now I got shit to do"

" is everything ok?" I shook my head.
" kiss them goodbye before you go" I nodded gulping.  I walked over to them as they sat on the couch. Well Amaya was trying to climb the couch.

" hey princess and king" I lifted her digging her on the couch. Squatting down infront of them.

" moeee watch king" draco said referring to their favorite movie lion king.

" ok ok imma be back ok?" They tilted their heads.

" daddy got to go help mama get the special ice cream for y'all"

" no da get ice cream ma come" draco said
" mommy wants to get the ice cream and it might take her a while because the ice cream is hard to find so daddy has to go help mommy" I breathed in swallowing the lump in my throat.

" we help??"
" you can help by listening to your tt while mommy and daddy gone" they nodded happy they they could help find the special ice cream.

" I love you king and I love you princess" I kissed their foreheads.
" I wuv  ou"
" I loe ou da"

" mommy love you both so much" I told them. They nodded saying they love her to. I tickled them before kissing their diehards turning on their movie.

" what's going on trell??" I grabbed Kira pulling her into a long needed hug. I pulled away kissing her hair.

"  it's a lot and zaza will tell you all about it since he can handle your reaction better but right now I need you to take care of my babies" she nodded

" where's mani??" Her eyes filled up with tears probably thinking the worst. Well could this situation get any worse.

" she'll be fine I got her till my last breath I got you just watch my babies and don't talk about her to them cause then they'll start crying" she nodded I hugged her one last time before leaving.

I drove off but later pulled into the hospital parking lot. I couldn't hold it in anymore I let the tears flow down my face and do their thing.

________________________________

Vote+ comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 88 37
Follow Desire on her journey dealing with Jealously, Love and betrayal. This is the first book that I've completed, it's a few years old yall but I p...
268K 7.8K 41
Best friend Love story. #1 contemporary Lit 4/11/22 MATURE CONTENT 18+!
454K 20.6K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
316 5 19
Life so little, I could barely find my way out and when I did, I didn't know myself anymore. Started: 6/29/2023