Only For Him {COLLINS #2} πŸ”žβœ“

By RehaJacob

"I hope you do realize that I am old enough to be your father." ~ Aoran Collins, a business tycoon, lost his... More

Only For Him [Collins #2]
Dedication
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX

XLI

4.6K 235 37
By RehaJacob

I stared at the ceiling catching my breath as sweat droplets covered me utterly. It felt so different. I hadn't felt like this in ages, so impatient, so confused and so needy. I got up for the third rep of hollow hold after fifteen seconds were up.

I walked out when I heard Hazel yelling outside. She was getting too moody these days. I looked at her bodyguard standing in front of her while facing the floor.

"Stop going near my friends! That's not what you are paid for." She yelled at him.

"I was just doing what I was told to do." He replied, not even looking up at her which was something I liked about him.

"Oh! So, you are paid for threatening my friends now? Just get off my tail!" She looked pissed.

"What's going on?" I asked, stepping in. She always had a habit of yelling at him and paint him in the bad light only to get rid of him. I understood her but I just wanted to make sure that she was always with someone.

"He threatened my friend, dad. He asked him to stay away otherwise he'd make him cripple." She looked too angry.

"Male friend." I sighed. "You can leave Yanez. It's late already." I told him. He looked up and nodded. He was a nice guy. He always reported everything Hazel did in her entire day. He was the son of my father's friend's ex-bodyguard who now ran a bodyguard agency. And I found Yanez through the same agency.

"I'm not going to entertain this anymore. It's so awkward. Almost whatever I do, he's always watching. And now he started threatening my friend too." She had a deep frown on her forehead and I ignored that.

"I received a mail from Chelsea stating that you are bunking her classes since last week. May I know what you were doing?" I was really upset when I heard that. I really wanted Hazel to do her best like she always did but maybe I had been expecting a lot or maybe I was restricting her from living her life. I had to ask Yanez to stop following her to college.

"I wanted to watch the football tournament." She said narrowing her eyes.

"I think you didn't like football till last year." I inquired.

"Ms Chelsea wants to meet you otherwise she won't allow me in her class." She dismissed the topic and again brought up her professor. I nodded my head with a sigh. "I'll talk to her. And, Yanez will not follow you to college anymore." I told her and got to see a big smile on her face as she jumped to hug her sweaty father. I felt someone lick my feet and when I looked down I found the little puppy which belonged to Ursula.

"When is she going to take it back?" Hazel asked pulling away from me. She bent down and picked up the little golden retriever pup.

"Don't know." I said and turned around to leave to my room.

Everything that happened a month ago came back in my mind. She had told me that she was going to introduce me to her family. I didn't know why I was expecting her to introduce me as her boyfriend. It was slightly irrational given the relationship had just started. Still, I didn't like the way her hands were shivering. I didn't like how nervous she was.

She constantly lied about me. She lied about my age, about Hazel and about us too. She was not supposed to hide anything from her parents. Being a father, I wouldn't like it if my daughter hid something from me. I'd like her to talk to me straight, be whatever it was. And I wanted her to do the same to her parents.

I was expecting her parents being against us and I was ready to deal with them but what was the use when she was so confused about everything?

With a sigh, I picked up the towel placed on the table close by and strode to the bathroom. I got inside a bath to shun my fractured nose from getting wet. I closed my eyes and relaxed resting my head back. I remembered how her father asked her mother to take her inside and show her a few things she had brought for her. I already saw it coming that it was the point in time when her father wanted to have a nice talk with me.

He lit a cigarette and offered one to me. "No, thanks! I don't smoke." I replied.

"That's nice. Do you have a problem if I smoke?" He asked. Yes, I had.

"It's fine." I said.

"I must say that's a nice wedding band. Did your ex-wife choose it for you?" He asked making me somewhat uncomfortable. I shook my head. I saw him stand up as he walked to the big floor-length window to our left side.

"So, when did she pass away?" He asked. "It'll be twenty years in the next five months." I told him to which he chuckled lightly. I got up from the chair and walked nearer to him. He looked at me all the way down with a small smile on his face.

"How long have you been dating my daughter?" He asked still staring me. His constant stare somewhat made me nervous. I never had the experience of confronting a girl's father. The feeling was so different.

"It's been two weeks." I wasn't sure what to tell him. My relationship with his daughter wasn't a normal one. It was just based on both of our needs.

"Two weeks?" He chuckled. I knew he found it amusing and silly.

"What are your intentions with her, man?" He asked wearing a serious frown that had me questioning what my intentions with her were.

"I just want well for her." I said what truth was.

"Then leave her." He said dumping his cigarette in the ashtray.

"Excuse me?"

"What do you think? You'd want to marry her and I'd stand here and let her marry a man who is her father's age?" He spoke. I gulped in and looked up at him. "Marriage? That's not in my mind at all." I replied. I was already married to my Eri and I just couldn't think of marrying anyone else ever.

"You need one prostitute, Mr Collins." He handed me a thousand bucks and patted my shoulder before asking me to leave his place and his daughter alone.

"Mr Abraham, you're getting me wro-" He raised his hand in the air and gave me a warning look. "Get out right now! I don't want to lose my civility." He said.

"I can't leave her here." I told him firmly. She had her exams soon and I had promised her to take her to NYC soon. I couldn't leave her.

"You need not worry about her. Leave!" He yelled at me. I saw his aura was radiating anger.

"You don't understand." I sighed.

"Stop manipulating my daughter. I know what your intentions with her are. You just want to bed her and throw her away once done." I could see he was restricting himself from pushing me out. But, he was wrong. I had no intention of use and throw with his daughter. I was just giving her what she wanted and taking what she could offer me.

"She's with me by her will. I haven't forced her." I spoke calmly.

"You fucking piece of shit! You have lived half of your life. She has just stepped into adulthood. She is a fragile minded girl who needs to focus on her career, not in your bed. In the next five years, you'll have health issues and in the next ten years, you'll be six feet under the ground. Do her a favour and leave her alone. " He spitted on my face. I immediately moved back and my eyes shut tightly before I pulled out my handkerchief and wiped his spit from my face.

"What the fuck will you say if your daughter brings in a guy who is as old as you? Would you let her be with him?" He questioned which instantaneously arisen my rage.

"Mr Abraham!" I yelled at him and held him by his lapel, to which he chuckled. "I'll appreciate it if you leave my daughter out of this." My daughter was free to marry whosoever she wanted but not so soon. I hated the idea of being alone after she'd leave me to stay with her future husband.

"Do you even get it that my daughter wasn't even born and you were living a married life? Your wife died before my daughter's birth. She's a year younger than your own daughter. Aren't you disgusted with yourself? Isn't your daughter disgusted by all this? You can't give my daughter anything except challenges and more pain. Just stay away from her and don't you fucking dare to show her your face ever again!" He said through gritted teeth and gave a hard blow on my nose.

I stumbled back as the numbness coated my face. I had the urge to attack him back but something stopped me. I held my nose as I felt blood dripping down my nostrils and soon the excruciating pain made way to my nasal bone.

I couldn't believe he just said that his daughter was a year younger than mine. It was really hard to register. I really thought she was at least twenty three with all the makeup she wore.

I looked up only to find him stepping close to me and then he said, "You are so selfish. You want to steal her youth to feed this male ego of yours. And then you want to destroy her beauty in her middle years by taking care of you. If you actually cared for her then you'd have had a second thought about what sort of life you could provide her in long run." He said before pushing me and hitting my nasal bone again earning a painful groan from me.

I couldn't stand all the humiliation, all the insults thrown at me. He was right. He couldn't be more accurate but I didn't know why it made me slightly upset.

It made me feel so uneasy and then he pushed me which threw me over the edge. I pulled out her passport from my pocket and placed it on their dining table before leaving the place.

I looked up and remained in the bath for long imagining what she'd be doing. I didn't know why but I kind of missed her presence. Maybe it was because of the lack of sex I had been facing since I left her at Townsville. She didn't even contact me after that and I made up my mind to not mess with her again.

It was a certain breakup!

I got up and wrapped a towel around my waist before cautiously washing my face. I sat on the couch looking at my Eri's portrait. She looked beautiful and so shy. I smiled at the thought that I had captured that picture of her when she was here for the first time.

Shaking my head I got up and laid on my bed still looking at my Eri's picture. Her shy smile was always a turn on for me. Without much thought, my hand went inside the towel and I held my cock tightly before stroking it. My eyes didn't leave hers but soon my eyes closed and my head fell back.

I missed the wet grasp and the strong urge to feel the fleshy walls around my cock increased. I stroked myself harder as I remembered her beautiful long hair which I fisted as I fucked her to oblivion. I missed that warm hole so damn much and that pretty girl calling me sugar daddy. I remembered those eyes which had the capability to enchant me and so similar to my E-

Fuck!

I opened my eyes only to realise that I imagined her while jerking off and not my Eri. My skin radiated heat and I couldn't even look at the portrait in front of me. I was too embarrassed and wanted to drown in the guilt which never came.

I rolled on my bed and realised how lonely I felt. I suddenly missed her. I missed the sight of long hair sticking to the side of her cheeks as she moaned my name. I wanted to see her. Fuck! I didn't even have a picture of her. I instantly had the urge to listen to her voice.

I grabbed my phone and dialled her phone number only to hear that it was switched off. I wanted to hear her voice so badly that I decided to go to her apartment even after promising myself that I would end everything with her.

In less than fifteen minutes I parked my car at the parking of her apartment and I saw her ex Levi leaving the building. It instantly ruined my entire mood. He wasn't supposed to be here. He wasn't her boyfriend! I hated the fact that she slept with him and then his courting her always bothered me. He rode away soon and then I went up to her apartment.

I dinged the doorbell and saw her roommate who had caught us in action, the same girl who was an intern in the HR department, open the door.

"Mr Collins?" She frowned. I knew it wasn't the right time to show up at someone's door, especially at a girl's door.

"I wanted to see Ursula." I said.

She looked at me in confusion. "Didn't she go with you?" She asked.

"Yeah, she did. Didn't she come back?" I asked her. She looked way too confused and anxious. "What do you mean she didn't come back? She didn't! Where is she?" She asked opening the door wider.

"I left her with her parents." I told her.

"With her parents? Why? She's been missing all her exams! And her number is not reachable. I thought she's with you." She said.

I huffed when I realised that she wasn't here but at Townsville. I somehow felt responsible for her missing her exams. She had been preparing so hard. Whenever I visited her after work, I had seen her books all over the place. She was studying so hard to maintain her GPA.

I felt so bad for inviting her to accompany me to Mackay. I shouldn't have done that. I was so afraid of losing the fun time I was having with her that I was starting to press her to convince her parents to let her stay in NYC. And when we were at her place I didn't like how she was introducing me. I didn't know why I needed that tag. I just felt like I fucked up.

"What is she doing with her parents?" She asked.

"Can you please call her? I just want to know how she is." I requested her to which she agreed. She dialled her Australian number which was unreachable again. She suggested calling at her home's common number.

When it rang I felt my heartbeat rise up. I was expecting her to pick up but instead, it was her mother.

"Hello!" She spoke.

"Aunt Susan!" Ursula's roommate spoke.

"Is that Rose?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, aunt. I've been trying to reach Ursula's number but she isn't picking up." She said.

"Oh! She broke her phone a few days back and you know the repair shop at our neighbour. It takes days." Susan laughed.

"Why isn't she coming here? She has missed four exams. Do you even know that?"

"Yeah! Actually, she decided to drop it. She's kind of upset due to her personal problems. Her dad even bought her a ticket but she just doesn't want to go back." Susan said. The feeling in my chest was so heavy. She was upset because I left her there and now she didn't want to come back.

I got up and walked out of her apartment leaving her friend talking to her mom.

All the things we did that evening before going to her place played in my mind and I missed all of it so desperately. I missed her random talks to seek my attention. I missed how she felt in my arms. I missed all of it. I missed our little dance. I wanted to do it again.

Part of me wanted to take a break from work and fly back to Townsville and talk to her but part of me knew she was someone's daughter and I had no right to exploit her anymore.

***

A week passed by and I was sitting in front of Chelsea as she played with the menu. Her brown hair was up in a tight bun. Her tanned skin glowed with all the makeup she had put on for our small meet. Her lips were painted red and she did a nice job of playing with her neck time and again which drew my attention.

"Who was the guy she was bunking classes with?" I asked again.

She looked up with a small smile playing on her lips seductively, "I don't know his name. He's the captain of the football team at college." She replied. I recalled her newly developed interest in football only to realise that it wasn't really in football but that guy. Thinking about her missing classes because of a guy didn't make me happy at all but still, I didn't want to.

I made a note of sending Yanez after her again and keep an eye on her. Boys these days really knew how to stray.

"Don't worry! I am going to ask the rest of the professors to let her in their classes as well." She said placing her hand slightly over me.

"What do you mean? Is she bunking other classes as well?" I asked to which she nodded. I huffed in annoyance. Hazel was now testing my patience. I had asked her last week to attend all the classes as I didn't want any complaints but she was very well in rebelling.

She didn't even say sorry to Ursula and wasn't allowed in the company as well and now she was going after a random guy at college.

"She'd attend." She said looking up and sipping on her coffee.

"So, Mr Collins, are you single?" She asked almost biting her lip and I wanted that. I looked at her slender figure. She was too sexy for being a mom.

"Would you mind if I fuck you?" I asked. The coffee in her mouth struggled to come out but she somehow managed to gulp it down. Her eyes were wide as a saucepan. "What are you saying, Mr Collins?" She suddenly looked angry which confused me. She was the one who was dropping hints. I hoped I caught them correct.

"I said would you mind if I fuck you?" I said to which she shifted on her seat.

"Isn't it a bit too soon?" She asked with a sly smile painting on her lips.

I got up and looked at her before walking to the restroom. She followed immediately. Once we were inside I saw her waiting for me to initiate. I was already gawking at the high slit dress she was wearing which exposed a good amount of her tanned thighs.

I wasted no time in going near her and placing my lips on her. She smiled into the kiss and then took my lips between hers. I let my tongue slip inside her mouth. She tasted sweet as the coffee she had been drinking a while ago. Her lips were soft but I knew even softer lips and I missed kissing those. I pulled her seamlessly closer and her breast collided on my chest.

She pulled away only to look up in my eyes and then she kissed me again. With her pro kisses, it took me no time to harden up. Her hand which was on my chest travelled down to stop on my crotch which made me pull away.

I looked at her and stepped away from her and then the feeling I wanted to drown in when I was thinking about Ursula in front of Eri's portrait drenched me. I couldn't even swim in all the guilt. I felt like a dirty dog.

It felt like I was cheating on Ursula.

***To Be Continued***

So, what do you think about this chapter? Will it be right to pursue a relationship with a girl who is even younger than his own daughter? What are your views? What do you think about Aoran's feelings? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 232 30
love. Affection. Trust. Three words that sound so foreign to her ears.. They say,that tomorrow holds new beginnings with good energy and a brighter...
10.9K 139 47
Love is strange. It exists in many forms and is one of the key components that makes humans happy, but there isn't a lot of understanding surrounding...
3.2K 100 23
Sequel to Flawless In His Eyes. *:*:*:*:* Losing someone you love hurts. I'm confident in my manhood to admit that it's painful and yeah, I suck at g...
12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...