Rising Moon (MxM) Book 1

By Nikachu22

***LGBTQ+ 18+*** ----COMPLETE---- (Marked ongoing due to extras, but the main story is complete.) This is BOO... More

Authors Note***
Characters
✧✧✧
Chapter 1. Time's Up
Chapter 2. Gangs
Chapter 3. With Only Touch
Chapter 4. Payback, Slut
Chapter 5. The Gauntlet
Chapter 6. Fated Games
Chapter 7. Enchanted Kisha
Chapter 8. Crescent's First Job
Chapter 9. He's moved... We move...
Chapter 10. Perverted Kisha?
Chapter 11. Mysterious Forces
Chapter 12. Satisfied?
Chapter 13. Contradictions Confliction
Chapter 14. Mission, Trucks, Failure
Chapter 16. Stupidity vs Courage
Chapter 17. Magnetic Attraction
Chapter 18. Hilla Cure
Chapter 19. BBQ Drama?
Chapter 20. Diamond in the Flesh
Chapter 21. Fundraising
Chapter 22. Big Bad Wolf (P1)
Chapter 22. Big Bad Wolf (P2)
Chapter 23. Sacrifice
Chapter 24. Ralp The Nuisance
Chapter 25. Times Ticking
Chapter 26. I Found You P1
Chapter 26. I Found You P2
Chapter 27. It's A Celebration, Right?
Chapter 28. Nirvana
Chapter 29. Fever P1
Chapter 29. Fever P2
Chapter 30. Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 31. Three Steps Back
Chapter 32. Run Ahni
Chapter 33. You're Safe Now
Chapter 34. The Beginning to The End
Chapter 35. Inevitable
Chapter 36. Innocent Thief
Chapter 37. You
Chapter 38. Instinct To Sacrifice
Chapter 39. Ashes... Ashes...
Chapter 40. Hero
Author's Note
Extra 1. Life Got Away

Chapter 15. No Old Tales

166 31 17
By Nikachu22

This wasn't the norm. When they fought or disagreed with each other; when Saikai went too far, it would take a few hours to rekindle as if nothing was lost. A whole day passed and then some.

Saikai ramped up security during more vulnerable times and the two sat in quiet whenever around gang members. It was clear that Kisha resonated with the indifference because Saikai would often find his eyes looking over his friend.

Saikai hadn't seen this side of him, not knowing how to handle it. Not even an acknowledgment from his best friend. Found comfort in averted eyes and distance. Kisha had always been a man of personal space, but this was too much.

Nothing had been able to rock their bond before. In a matter of minutes, they acted like strangers. To think giving Kisha his space would increase the tension in the room. He refused to accept that maybe his antics were way too far this time. Kisha wasn't a sensitive person, so the guilt within Saikai to know he messed up was a lot. He skipped classes today, sitting silently on the bed as his closest friend sat in a recliner across the room.

Head bent, arms crossed, body slumped, Kisha remained for hours with nothing but the slow rising of his chest. To be in thought for that long, or even sleeping in that position worried Saikai.

Was he depressed?

Due to Kisha's personality, he was aware of his stubbornness. Kisha would stand on a needle for a few weeks if it meant him being rebellious and not wanting to listen. It would take Saikai to approach, to mend and them sitting alone was the perfect time. Shifting on his bed, he turned his frame to face Kisha. Drawing one knee up, cupped by demanding arms the redhead stared with a questionable gaze. Kisha's bath still lingered, the room filled with a warm nice smell of grapes, now wearing only his night attire.

Sweatpants and a tank top, both the same color as his uniform. Kisha's demeanor mimicked that of deep emotional disturbance, but Saikai couldn't pinpoint which emotion. Never one to show anger, Kisha was more about control. Forceful aggression and silence were his dominant personality switches. When silent, Saikai wasn't sure if he was just being moody or something else. A hard to read individual even after knowing him this long. He was always this way, but it felt heavier. Pointer finger twirled at his barefoot, Saikai needed to break the ice. Were they going to sit here like this any further?

"Hey, are you still mad, Kisha?" Saikai's voice low, innocent, but his nerves ramping up. What reaction would he receive? The same as always, none. Saikai trailed his eyes downward, meeting up with the finger that now created a circle of ash-kissed skin. He needed lotion.

"I mean, can you talk to me?"

Still no answer. A long drawn-out sigh of defeat bellowed from pursed lips. The young man drew his knee closer for comfort. The jittery feeling in his skin forced him to realize how awkward this situation had become.

They stood with a cold wall, Kisha so readily built between them. The betrayal rush felt unreal and it caused panic.

"Ki--" His voice silenced as his friend shifted in his seat. Kisha pushed himself up, standing, and made no hesitation to begin leaving the room.

Walking past Saikai, Kisha ignoring him sparked worry within. His hand lashed out suddenly, gripping at a warm wrist. Kisha stopped in his tracks, but his gaze never shifted to give Saikai mental control over him.

Saikai's head fell in defeat, newly curled red strands danced downward relaxing in the air before his features. He squeezed his lids closed, expecting Kisha to retaliate; however, the two sat in growing awkwardness.

"Say... Something, Kisha." Saikai pushed in a worrisome tone. The light retraction of Kisha's arm became a clear indication he was ready to sever the hold.

"Sorry." The light whisper of Kisha's monotone voice sent a shudder down Saikai's spine. The only time he had ever heard an apology was when they were children. Kisha broke a valuable toy of his and Saikai told their mother. Though he was angry, he told Kisha it was best for him to at least learn to say sorry. Kisha said it in the meanest way possible before he ran off with tears in his eyes. His pride was crushed. 

Saikai shifted his gaze suddenly confused.

"Why are you--" Saikai tried to ask.

"Did it ever occur to you?" Kisha cut him off once more, yanking his arm from his friend's hold. He began walking towards the door, leaving Saikai with his arm still extended and frozen.

The redhead looked into space, eyes darting back and forth in shock. Sorry? Was that all it took? Yanking his hand back, his overthinking betraying him, Saikai rapidly turned on the bed now facing the back of Kisha.

Kisha opened the door to leave, but a familiar shorter figure stood before him. Tanned with short jet-black hair, the male waved the friendliest he could muster up. A beacon of light had shined before Kisha and it only made him want to punch it.

His face lit up at the sudden presence of his leader, and it was clear the newcomer was content. The shorter male bowed, releasing a small gush of air. Kisha only raised his hand, rubbing the back against the male's cheek.

A greeting vs a submission.

"Why are you here?" Kisha asked.

"Ohhh, I was summoned! It's good to see you, boss." The male stood up, flashed a smile with closed eyes, and waited for Kisha to let him in.

The raised lip and exposed teeth didn't give him the reaction he expected as Kisha released a small growl within his words.

"I won't repeat myself," Kisha spoke, clearly not in the mood.

The younger male winced at the tone, a small whine hit the air as he suddenly returned to head bowed position. Was it something he had done? He remained frozen until another wipe of Kisha's warm backhand danced on his cheek. Confused by the multiple greetings, he leaned into the limb, heightening his contentment and hoping Kisha would cut him some slack.

"I called for him. Please let him in." Saikai's voice called to end their interaction. Kisha stepped aside and the young male zoomed into the room towards Saikai. He lost all his strength as he dived arms open towards Saikai.

They collided, knocking them both on the bed. Air pushed from his frame suddenly sent a coughing fit as Saikai tried to speak through it.

"Dammit..." Cough. "You always do..." Cough. "That... Get down." Cough. Cough.

The black-haired male shifted his weight after wincing when he noticed how hurt Saikai might've been. He chose to sit beside Saikai smiling to his little heart's content. He missed these two. He had a schedule very different from their own. He only got to see them at times like this, group meetings, or when Kisha summoned them.

"I'm glad I get to be with you guys by myself. I have been craving being close to my boss since the meetup."

"Of course. He's like a big brother to you after all." Saikai reached out digits spread and ran a heavy path through the male's strands. The leaning into his touch only forced him to pet harder.

"Still as loving as always, Ralp." Saikai played with the tip of his ear.

"B-but I came for something..." Ralp eyes suddenly fluttered close, his voice trailed as he went into a pleasured trance. He nearly sunk unwillingly to the ear play. He loved it. The most sensitive spots on his body were his ears.

A small light groan pierced his lips, one eye closed as his cheeks turned a light red. It felt so good. The tingling sensation traveling down the side of his face caused his foot to suddenly twitch.

"You're right." Saikai sounded disappointed. Just as it began it ended, Ralp took in a deep breath to calm rushed emotions. Pure joy.

"Let's talk about something. Kisha, you should stay. I've called Ralp because he has something to tell you."

Kisha drew in a small breath, pushing the door shut and leaning against it with his back. He didn't want to be there, but Saikai was still his boss. Any moment of uncomfortableness and he was sure to withdraw. To think Ralp showed up without first reporting to him was even more of a shocker. He thought of ways to punish him as he drifted his eyes toward Ralp's frail body.

Yes, Saikai had authority overall, but there remained a special few only Kisha controlled. His cold stare landed in Ralp's who only averted his gaze in respect before bouncing back to glance at Kisha and then away again. He was hoping Kisha wouldn't approach him, but he knew better. There were more authoritative interactions between them than quiet ones. The others always said it was because Ralp was weak. Ralp knew Kisha was going to punish him later.

The urgency in Saikai's tone over the phone forced Ralp's forgetfulness. He didn't even send a heads-up text. Saikai spoke as if something bad had happened, even on the verge of shedding tears. Ralp's heart was too big and in the end, he succumbed to it only to find out that it was fake. Saikai was always trying to be a good actor.

"Ralp, so far these are the symptoms. Being unable to hurt someone who is disrespectful. Clearly goes against your pride and stuck-up personality. Thinking about them sexually, but trying to act like you're too cool for it. Being conscious of them even though none of that is remotely normal. It just makes him look like a creep."

Ralp responded with a light chuckle. He didn't understand the description well, but Saikai was slightly upset as he said it all. He raised his hand to slap at his forehead, trying to act baffled by what he's just heard. To some extent, it worked, because Saikai's dumbfounded expression nodded happily as if Ralp actually understood him on another level. They were speaking stupidly from what Kisha could see. That kind of sounds like a douchebag if you asked Ralp. Someone mean and fierce with a shitty attitude.

"Sounds like someone is attracted to someone?" Ralp decided carefully on his word choices. "You... gave up your hoe-ish ways?"

"The fuck is hoe-ish ways? Nevermind." The redhead knocked his head in Kisha's direction which made Ralp follow awkwardly. "I'm talking about Kisha."

"Wait... Boss, it's... you...?" Ralp's mouth parted, eyebrows furrowing. He just assumed the one Saikai was talking about was a complete asshole. It was a good thing he had chosen to keep that idea mental. If Kisha heard him think of him so lowly then Ralp would be slaughtered. The secondhand embarrassment to find out it was Kisha! He couldn't even look in Kisha's direction anymore. 

Lowering his head suddenly, Ralp reaches out, playing with the bed sheets a little. His peak in submissive energy, Kisha picks up and doesn't hesitate to react. His eyes dance around Ralp interested in what he's seeing. Ralp often exhibited moments where he sought to be dominated because of his lack of self-esteem and Kisha never ignored a moment. These moments were an ego booster.  

He was new to gang life, but not new to knowing Kisha. These two had a past before Kisha became his boss. As time went on, Ralp didn't know what Kisha was trying to say the majority of the time. He'd often end up stuck in punishable situations in which submission was the only thing that freed him. Apologizing had become a dominant reaction. Ralp rarely ever stood on his self-belief, even when he knew it was true. 

Posturing himself lower in stature beneath Kisha's excited stare, showing just how beneath Kisha he was, Ralp played the fiddle like a bitch. Lacking confidence, leadership, and drive, Ralp was the perfect candidate for Kisha's control. Unraveling his arms, the larger male approached Ralp, extended hand placed at the back of his head he pushed him into the mattress. The answers could wait.

Ralp put up no fight, dipping his posture obediently to Kisha's warm palm. The heavy hand dominating him flushed his face with satisfaction and Ralp felt the urge to curl up. It was his time to shine. Get Kisha to realize how much control he had and pleasing Ralp was willing to show. Eyes shut tight, Ralp gripped the blanket in rehearsed fear.

"Ralp," Kisha whispered.

"Y-yes?" A weak, unsure, broken voice called back.

"Do it right..."

"Yes." Ralp pushed upward, hesitantly crawling until his head bumped Kisha's knee. He then slowly rose his frame, rubbing his face against Kisha's thigh before he rested the side of his head on Kisha's waist. Seating like a human dog on his knees, Ralp nearly whined but Saikai's voice cut their interaction short. The satisfied stare Kisha was given, as Ralp looked into him with an intoxicating gaze. 

"Stop bullying Ralp. You're just enjoying giving us all a headache. Don't make him whine, Kisha. He's not even your company."

Saikai reached out, grabbing hold of Ralp's arm before yanking him hard. The black-haired male fell back, seated on his butt close to Saikai as the redhead wrapped his arm around Ralp torso to protect him. Seeing him so fearful was Kisha's enjoyment, but Saikai didn't like it. Ralp often crept around Kisha. He hoped he'd never get scolded and his leader-pleasing skills were so sacrificial that he was sure Ralp would cut off his arm if Kisha ordered him to.

"Just explain it, Ralp. Don't mind him."

"Uhmm..." Ralp hesitated to answer. He was mentally still stuck on the energy high he was getting from Kisha. Those ice-blue eyes were telling him he was doing a good job and he loved it.

"Tell him. So he can move on and get this under control."

Saikai reached over Ralp's shoulder, cupping the male's face before he brought his head up to face Kisha. It was always appropriate to look people in the eye whenever they spoke to them. This was a sign of respect and basic human knowledge. One day, Ralp would be this confident, even if Saikai needed to beat it in him.

"You've met someone who is very special to you if it's shifting your personality..." Ralp tried to speak through his face being squashed. Though his head was now risen, his eyes remained off to one side. The stare Kisha was giving him he could feel it without even looking-- you better not look. Ralp was stuck between listening to Saikai and respecting Kisha as his leader. Both stood at different hills and there was one he'd listen to more than the other. 

"Doesn't matter if it's a stranger. It's not up to you... It's just a curse. Whoever he is, it'll lead to a world of pain. I'd get far away from him before you can't."

"A curse?" Saikai asked, confused.

"Yeah. It's inevitable once you've encountered those kinds of people." Ralp sighed as Saikai released his face.

Kisha turned away from the words, looking off to his side of the room. Bullshit. Things like that were rare, only told in old stories. They never applied to real life. Old tribal family members would often speak about these blessings and call them the gift of heaven. It granted a life of prosperity, love, and fruitfulness. Never would they be alone if they had each other. Fantasies that many tribal members looked into, but it was a rare thing to find. An addiction to not being alone was the opposite of what Kisha truly wanted. Billions of people resided on earth, who's to say that person was near?

Ralp was telling him he was tied to some scrawny brunette? Sounded like a curse. Kisha blinked, taking in a heavy breath. His courage of foul words was only granted because he wasn't in Crescent's face. A natural submission forced him otherwise and he knew Ralp spoke some truth. The more he stayed away, the better he had his thoughts.

Saikai looked over to Kisha who had enough of what he was being told. He shifted on his heels, making way until he exited the room with a heavy door slam. He was upset by the answer, but he needed to hear it. It was important. It also scared Saikai. When these things began to unfold would that mean he'd be losing Kisha eventually?

Saikai's attention now turned to Ralp. He gave the small male a smile, as Ralp shrugged in return.

"It'll get worse before it gets better, boss Saikai."

"With a person like Kisha... It might not get better at all." Saikai whispered back. Ralp could see how serious Saikai's facial expression turned. He knew he was worried about Kisha, but this was something that Saikai would have a hard time going against. 

A soft knock suddenly hit the door, drawing both their attentions as the stiff air within the room began to dissipate. Saikai sighed. He made sure to tell every member not to bother them for a few hours while they were in discussion. Looks like the announcement skipped one idiot.

Tilted head, he rubbed his cheek against his shoulder for a quick scratch.

"Come in."

The door flung open, and a tall, medium-built man came rushing in. He stopped hard, shoes clapping on the ground before a thick rug placed near the door caught the tip of his floppy shoes. Saikai watched as the male's weight shifted forward and he violently stumbled until he collided stomach-first into the edge of the bed.

In pain, groaning, but waving a piece of paper around frantically, determined. Saikai nearly burst into laughter, with Ralp worried he may have been hurt. He hesitated to help because the male was just a goon. In Saikai's gang, goons were left to experience pain without acknowledgment because Saikai refused to let any of them believe that could be his friend.

"Stop waving that piece of paper, idiot! Do I look like a cat?" Saikai's laughter turned into sudden irritation.

"No! Boss! Vandalism." The male slapped the paper on the bed.

"Yesterday night, D.A.'s truck! They exploded and the money inside burned. They're saying we did it!"

Saikai's heart suddenly dropped into his stomach, his eyes shifted downward at the crumpled poster. An attack was orchestrated without his knowledge. Had a few of the members found themselves consumed with greed? But, D.A.'s property was only on their territory and the leader often did not disclose his possessions to everyone. In order to find these trucks, they would have to be trespassing. 

"Does Kisha know?"

"No... I didn't see him. So I never told him."

"But he just left..." Saikai tried to speak, but his mind began to shift toward the image.

A picture, in bold, enhanced, caught the moment a perpetrator stared directly into the camera, surrounded by words he didn't read just yet. Above the culprit's picture in large black letters read the word WANTED. A spotlight on the figure, brown hair hidden beneath a black cap... those golden eyes.

"He's not a part of our gang. That's... Crescent?"

((A/N

Ralp's information isn't so pleasant as it's the last thing Kisha wants to hear.

Crescent has officially made it on the Wanted list... Oops.

Don't be afraid to tell me what you think by commenting.❤️❤️

Drop a vote if you liked. 👍👍))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 75 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
17.4K 320 11
A collection of oneshots hand-made by yours truly, no ai included!, catering to a wide and diverse selection of fandoms. A continuation book to my Ma...
9.9K 825 49
They are the group no one dares to mess with, with a school that stands behind them. She is the girl who opposes them, and the girl who might just lo...
8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...