Never Ever Again | JENLISA FF...

By bloomingfeather

What will you feel if the two person you trust the most betrayed you? What will you feel if the person you lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Clarification
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 SPOILER
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 PREVIEW
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue
JENNIE'S LETTER FOR LISA
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Chapter 31

1.8K 16 5
By bloomingfeather

LISA

MANY THINGS HAPPENED in just a week. It's already 2021. I celebrated New Year with the squad, too. Jongin finally showed up. We talked, actually. But I am not going to tell anymore what we talked about.

It seems like Jennie is really serious on courting me because  every freaking day, she's giving me a bouquet of flowers and going to my company—specifically in my office—to give me the food she cooked for my lunch. She's been taking care of me like I am her daughter. It's already getting annoying because I can't freaking move on, instead, I'm falling for her more.

Jennie calling...

I mentally rolled my eyes before I picked up the call.

"Good morning! Are you on your work already?"

"Why?"

"I just want to invite you to eat breakfast with me. If that's okay with you."

"I'm sorry but I need to go to work now. I'll hang up now."

"Wait! How about for lunch?"

"I'm busy." She stopped me again from hanging up.

"Dinner? Don't worry. My treat." She insisted more.

"Jennie, please. You know how busy I am especially that I am a CEO now. So can you please stop bothering me?" I irritatedly said. There was a silent for seconds before she spoke.

"I'm sorry. I just want to spend some time with you." There's a hint of sadness in her tone.

"Jennie, please understand. We're not together anymore so don't expect that we are still the same as before. I'm sorry."

"Yeah. I'm sorry, too. Don't worry. I won't bother you anymore."

"Alright. I'll hang up now." But then, she stopped me again.

"But can I go there later before you go home? Wanna see you." I let out a sigh. She's a very persistent person, I swear.

"Fine. Are you done? I need to go now."

"Yeah. Bye! Take care! I love you!" I ended the call and put back the phone in my pocket. I grabbed my car key before I exited the house and went to my car. Jisoo unnie, Chaeng, Bam and Ten went early in the company to finish the paperworks I kindly tasked them to do.

Picking up Tzuyu and going to work together already became a routine of mine. But she's always going home by herself now. Not because she has a car now. But because she's always with Sana after work. It seems like they are getting close to each other already. I should ask her later.

Before I could even start the engine, I saw a familiar face waving at me from afar. I tried to see who is it. And honestly, I almost facepalmed myself upon knowing that it's none other than Jennie.

I went out of my car and approached her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Sorry for not telling you. I just want to give my new year's gift to you since I was not able to give it during New Year's Eve." She handed me a not so big box.

"What's inside?"

"It's for you to find out. Be careful on driving. I am going now." The next thing she did surprised me. She kissed me on  my cheek.

She.freaking.kissed.me. Fuck! Why is she doing these to me?  I badly want to move on already but here she is, driving me crazy again. Why am I so whipped when it comes to her? Just one "I love you", one kiss, my heart is already beating so freaking fast.

I went back inside my car. I just put the box on the backseat before I drove towards Tzuyu's place.

***

"So, Lisa, did you already set the final schedule for our team building? You know, so we can get ready." She asked as soon as she sat on the shotgun seat.

"Yup. It's all ready. Maybe one of these days, I will hold a meeting for the announcement."

"Oh. That's good."

"What's the status between you and Sana? Is everything going well?"

"Yeah. Getting to know each other more. You know what, she's so beautiful." I softly chuckled.

"Whipped." She slapped my arm. I just chuckled again and started driving heading to the company.

"Anyway, earlier when I went out of the house to wait for you, there was a creepy man looking at me. I think, he was a middle-aged man? I am not sure. But honestly, his look was so creepy." I blinked repeatedly and turned to her.

"Can you describe him?"

"I didn't see his face. He was wearing a hoodie."

"Did he approach you or something?"

"I think, he was supposed to approach me but thankfully, you finally arrived so I quickly went inside your car. Gosh, he creeped me out."

Damn. I have this feeling that that man was Mr. Wang. Is he making his moves already? Oh please. Not now.

"Tzuyu, I will drive you home later, okay? For your safety. I'm not saying that you're not safe with Sana but I just want to make sure that you are safe when you get home. I can drive Sana home, too, if you want her to be safe. Don't worry."  I said to her.

"Is there something wrong, Lis?"

Oh yeah. I forgot that she still didn't know anything about Mr. Wang. Maybe I'll tell her next time.

"I'll explain everything next time. Just listen to me."

"Alright."

I can't remove the nervousness inside me knowing that Mr. Wang might be following me and my friends around. Who knows? He might harm any of us whenever he want to. So when we arrived at the company, I let Tzuyu go inside first. I looked around first to check if Mr. Wang is really following me or spying on my company. But I didn't see any sign of him. So I just went inside the company and headed straight to the meeting room. I called Ten, Bambam, Jisoo and Chaeng for a meeting but not for any business purpose. It's for our plan against Mr. Wang.

"Lis, you looks so nervous. Is there something bad happened?" Ten asked me as soon as they arrived inside the meeting room.

"Make sure to lock the door and turn on the soundproof thing." They quickly followed what I said and sat on their seats after.

"What's with the sudden meeting?" Ten asked again.

"Any updates about Mr. Wang?"

"Oh. Sadly, we have no updates about him. It's a surprise he's stil not showing up until now. It's either he already gave up or he's already starting on making his moves."

"I think, he was the one whom Tzuyu caught looking at her. She said, the man was wearing a hoodie so she was not able to see his face. But I really have this feeling that it was him."

"What now? What are we going to do now?"

"Jackson kept on cancelling the schedule we set for the meeting. Is he still up for the plan?" I asked Chaeng.

"I think so. Wait. I'll try to call him again." She grabbed her phone and dialed Jackson's number. She turned on the loud speaker so we can hear their conversation.

"Hello? Chaeyoung? Is that you?" Jackson asked from the other line. I saw how Jisoo frowned and rolled her eyes. Aigoo. I guess, you already know what that means.

"Hi, Jackson. Are you still up for the plan? You know, you've been cancelling our supposed to be meetings. So we want to know if you still want to help us or not."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry for always cancelling it. May I know where you are right now? I am free today so we can talk about the plan."

"We're in the company. You know, for business."

"Oh yeah! I forgot that Lisa is the CEO now and you're now working for her company. Can I go there? Or I should wait for you later after your work?" Chaeng looked at me like she's looking for an answer. She handed me the phone.

"Hi, Jackson. This is Lisa. We can just meet up at the restaurant here infront of the building."

"Hey, Lisa. Okay, okay. I'll go now. See you."

"Yeah." I shortly replied and ended the call and gave it back to Rosé after.

"So, we'll meet him there?" I simply nodded on Bambam. "Lisa, just asking. Are we not going to bring the rest of the squad with us? They already knew about Mr. Wang. All about him. I think it is safe to include them on our plan."

"Bam, we already talked about this, right? I already let the four of you to do the plan with me. And that is enough. I don't want to drag them into this anymore. Please. I don't want to argue about this thing again." I seriously responded. He sighed.

"Alright."

"Let's go now." We stood up and headed to the restaurant where we will meet Jackson. This will be our first time to see him. I still don't know if he's really on our side. Who knows? Maybe Mr. Wang tasked him to act like they're not in good terms and he's willing to help us to take down Mr. Wang.

The rest of the squad are well-informed about what we are planning to do. They even insisted me to let them join us but I kept on refusing. So they're just helping us to decide for our plan. They even knew that I am doubting Jackson. Irene unnie repeatedly telling me to be careful when we're making decisions. I understand her. Even I don't want to hastily decide something that we're still not sure about.

"Lisa, just pretend that you're fully trusting Jackson so in case it is true that Mr. Wang tasked him to act, he wouldn't notice that you are doubting him. Because he might do something. He might have something on his sleeves that he can use when needed." Jisoo unnie told me when we arrived at the restaurant. We sat on the table on the very corner of the restaurant so no one can disturb us nor hear our conversation.

"This is seriously making me nervous. I don't know why. But I just feel so nervous." Chaeng brought out. Chu caressed her hand to calm her down.

After a few more minutes, Jackson already arrived. We let him he sit between Ten and Bambam while Chaeng, Jisoo unnie and me are sitting infront of them.

"Sorry if you waited. So, shall we start?" He seems like in a good mood today.

"First of all, are you really not in good terms with Mr. Wang?" I asked. We all turned to him, waiting for his answer or maybe an explanation.

"That? Yup. To tell you honestly, we were really close before.  Just like a normal father and son relationship. He's always on my side and the same goes with me. I always support him whatever he wants to do. I am his number one supporter. I even got so happy when your Dad accepted him as a new investor for your company. But one day, he talked to me. He asked me a favor that really made my blood boil. He wanted me to help him on robbing your Dad's bank account. He said that whatever happens, he will take responsibility of me. But ofcourse, I refused. Even though I totally didn't know anything about your family, I knew that your Dad is a good person. And by just the thought of me helping my Dad to rob your Dad's bank account, I can't handle it already. That's why I refused. He got mad at me. That was when our relationship got damaged. So that's why we're not in good terms anymore." He looks so serious while explaining everything to us. I'm starting to believe that he's really willing to help us. But again, this might be just an act. If it is, he already deserves an Oscar.

"Alright."

"But there's more. One day, he suddenly approached me. And ofcourse, for a favor. He tasked me to move to Thailand and...kill your parents." I froze on my spot. I frowned as I clenched my fist. "And yeah, I refused again. I said every bad words I know because I really got mad at him that time. He's not my Dad anymore. He's not the same as before anymore. He changed a lot. Sad but true. That time, I wished I am with my Mom who's working overseas." I can see the sadness all over his face. I am more convince that he's telling us the truth.

"I'm sorry." I muttered. He shook his head.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. So, do you still want to know anything about me? I can gladly answer your questions."

"No. It's fine. So, shall we move on to our plans?"

"Sure!"

"So, Jackson, did Mr. Wang are doing something these past few days? Like, he's whole attention are into that." Ten started.

"Sad to say but he moved to another house since the day I refused his favor.  He's still mad at me for not helping him."

"Is he visiting you sometimes or not?"

"Nope."

"Oh. What now, Lisa? Even Jackson doesn't have any idea if Mr. Wang is planning something big or not."

"Do you know where did he move?" I asked.

"Yeah. I once followed him to know where he moved. I saved the address on my phone so I can give it to you if you need it." I smiled.

"We need it." I uttered. They turned to me.

"Don't tell me, we're going to his house? Are we going to our plan there?" Jisoo unnie asked me. There's a hint of shock on her face. I nodded at her.

"We can set him up. We can set a trap. But we can only do that if Jackson have any access to Mr. Wang's house. Because we need it. We can go inside even if Mr. Wang is currently not there."

"I'm good at lockpicking."

"Good to know."

"I think it's going to be difficult, Lisa. Knowing Mr. Wang, he's not easy to fool. And I am sure that his house are fully secured." Bambam stated.

"He's right." said Jackson.

"But before that, can we talk about the actual plan first?" I cleared my throat.

"If we will succeed on setting him up, we need to make sure that he can't go anywhere anymore. We need to make sure that we can successfully bring him to the police station and make him admit the crime he did."

"But how? As I said, it's not easy to fool him."

"We need to hypnotize him so he will do everything we will say."

"What?! Again, how? That thing is so difficult! How the fuck we can hypnotize him if we doesn't even have any idea on how to do it?" Chaeng said and the three quickly agreed.

"Oh come on, guys. We can ask for someone's help! Someone who can do it! Are you using your brain or what?" I annoyingly uttered.

"Okay. If we agreed to that, then who can help us? Do you know someone? Or a connection to someone?"

"Research." Chaeng rolled her eyes upon hearing my response.

"Oh please, Lisa. If that's what we are going to do, then let's not do it anymore. Or atleast think of another plan. Because that hypnotizing thing is just so crazy."

"Then what? Can you suggest something? I will listen." I said but they stayed silent. Not even a single word can be heard from them.

"Let's have some time to think about another plan."

"Oh please. Knowing you guys, it will take more days."

"It's better if we're fully ready than rushing to plan something that we still don't know if will be successful or not." Jackson brought out. I looked at him and he's looking at me, too. "I know my father very well. You should plan something that you are sure that will be successful. Because as this guy said," he pointed at Bambam. "my father is not easy to fool. He's not easy to fall for something." I let out a deep sigh.

"Alright, alright. Take your time to think another plan." After some more conversation, we exited the restaurant together. As we were just about to separate our ways since we still need to come back in the company and Jackson said he still need to go somewhere, a van stopped infront of us and forcefully drag us inside the van. And it's too late already to pull away from their grasp because the driver started driving already.

"What the fuck?! Who the hell are you?!" All of them are covering their faces so I can't recognize them.

"Just shut up!"

"Fuck! Let us go!" Jackson shouted. Before any of us could even shout too, everything went black. The last thing I knew, the six of us including Jackson are now unconscious.

___________________________

A/N: A great way to start another year is by adding another chapter in this story. Our first update of the year for this story! Day by day, we're getting closer to the end. But we still have a long way to go. I hope you still remember the spoilers that I gave because if you didn't know, I already deleted them because we're unfolding those spoilers already. One by one. Let's not rush everything. Happy new year, everyone!! 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 2.6K 24
The story of friendship, love, sacrifices and full of secret to each other. Find out what will gonna happen. Sorry in advance for wrong grammars and...
21.6K 516 68
a LOVE that never ends..... a LOVE that is full of happiness..... a LOVE that no one could ever imagine.... BUT.... As the old saying goes: "someti...
68.7K 1.4K 17
[COMPLETED] Two people who just came from a heart break. A photographer and a model. All they did was to love their ex-lovers, but still got cheate...
10.9K 543 10
My stutter makes it easy to become the center of attention for all the wrong reasons, so I try hard to stay out of the spotlight. But when Jennie Kim...