⚠︎𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙴𝚡: 𝙾𝚋𝚜𝚎...

By TomorrowBangtanHypen

Love can be either sweet as candy or dangerous as a knife. But what if the love that you received have a comb... More

프롤로그
1장
2장
3장
4장 🔞🚨
5장
6장
7장
8장 🔞🚨
9장
10장
11장
12장 🎉🎊
14장 🚨🔞
15장
16장
17장
18장
19장 🔞🚨
20장
21장
22장
23장 🎉🎊
24장
25장
26장
27장 🚨🔞
28장 🎉🎊
29장 🎉🎊
30장
31장
32장
33장
34장 🚨🔞
35장
36장
37장 🚨🔞
38장 🎉🎊
39장
40장
41장
42장 🎉🎊
43장
44장 🔞🚨
45장
46장 🔞🚨
47장 🎉🎊
48장 🔞🚨
마지막 장 🔞🚨
스페셜 챕터 1 🎉🎊
스페셜 챕터 2 🎉🎊
에필로그
저자는 주목했다

13장

679 32 2
By TomorrowBangtanHypen

(Y/n pov)
* I wake up by the sound that is coming from my phone. Who the hell gonna call me this early?! I grab it and answer the call without looking at the caller ID. *

=====[ ON THE PHONE ]=====

Y/n: Who the fucking hell is this?!
Taehyung: it's Kim fucking Taehyung.
Y/n: What do you want?!
Taehyung: Let's hangout.
Y/n: You freaking call me and interrupt my beauty sleep just to tell me this?!
Taehyung: Correction, SLEEP, there's no beauty, you're not beautiful.
Y/n: I swear, I will fucking kill you when I see you.!
Taehyung: So it's a yes? Yeyyy! We will pick you up at eight am.
Y/n: Okay- wait. We? We?! What do you mean we?! There is someone who will come with us too- hello?! Hello?!

=====[ OFF THE PHONE ]=====

Taehyung hung up the call. You go to the bathroom pissed off cause you didn't complete your sleep. After you shower, you dry your body and hair and put it in a messy bun, you brush you teeth, do your make up and wear your outfit for today.

You go to you Mom room only to find her sleeping, you smile. You go downstairs deciding that you will cook breakfast for you and for your Mom. You were preparing the table because your done cooking your breakfast when someone knock on the door. You walk towards the living room only to see your Mom already awake walking towards the door to open it.

Y/n: Good morning Eomma.
Y/m: Huh? Oh. Good morning darling. Do you have any idea who is knocking at the door?
Y/n: Maybe Taehyung because we gonna hangout again.
Y/m: Ohh, okay.

You both go to the door and you open it. You saw a not familiar guy, he looks like 2 to 3 older than you.

Y/n: Uhmm. May I help you sir?
???: Oh no no. I am your new neighbor. My name is Choi Yeonjun. I just wanted to give this to you cause I'm happy to be your neighbor and I also want to make friends with you.

Your Mom take the box that have a cake on it. You bow 90 degrees to show some respect and as a thank you and he did the same.

Y/m: Please come in Yeonjun.
Yeonjun: *bow* Thank you Ma'am.
Y/m: You don't have to call me Ma'am, just call me aunty. You don't have to be formal.

Yeonjun nod with a smile on his face. You open the door wide so the Yeonjun guy can come in. Yeonjun take a seat on the couch while you go to the kitchen to continue what you have left and your Mom chatting with Yeonjun. You go to the living room to ask what they want to eat or what they what to drink.

Y/n: Do you want to eat or drink something Yeonjun?
Yeonjun: A Orange juice would be fine if you don't mind. *Smile.*
Y/n: You Eomma?
Y/m: A coffee.
Y/n: Coming right up.

You again, enter the kitchen to grab some orange juice and a coffee for them and also get yourself a hot chocolate. When you are done you place their drink on the coffee table in front of them, listening to their conversation while you sit on the couch far enough from Yeonjun and taking a sip.

Y/m: How old are you Yeonjun?
Yeonjun: I'm 21 years old.
Y/m: Hmmm. I see, so why do you move here, in this place? I don't want to sound rude, I was just asking if you don't mind.
Yeonjun: No aunty, it's okay and actually the reason that I move here is to get a better future, cause I heard all the people talking in my hometown that there is a lot of hope here, that you can have a better life if you live here.

Their conversation is Interrupt when there is a louder knock in the door. You are walking towards the door, you open it only to be embraced by a cute boy Named Taehyung. You look at his back to see Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and SUGA who is smirking while looking at you up and down, observing you, He bite his lips then he look at you straight in the eyes seductively. Taehyung let go of the hug then stand right in front of you smiling.

Taehyung: Y/n! How are you?! I miss you so much!
Y/n: Taehyung we just talk on the phone a while ago.
Taehyung: Wait Y/n, who is that boy? *Point towards where Yeonjun sit*
Y/n: Oh, he is Choi Yeonjun, our new neighbor.

When Suga hear the name of the boy his eyes suddenly darkened, he is raging in anger. Yeonjun and Suga accidentally make an eye contact, they smirk at each other.

" Finally I found you. After so many years, we meet again. I will definitely kill you this time, I meant it. "
- Suga and Yeonjun thought

Yeonjun: I will take my leave now. *Stand up.* thank you for welcoming me and letting me come in your house. *Bow.* It was really nice to meet you aunty and Y/n, I wish we will be close friend in the future.

Yeonjun walk towards the door and purposely bump Suga's shoulder. Yeonjun finally left your house and go back to his own.

Suga: *scoff.* Fucking asshole. Have a nerve to bump on me. *Whisper while rolling his eyes.*

You hear what Suga just said so you glare at him and he just give you a what-the-fuck-are-you-staring-at look. While you and Suga have a glaring contest your Mom go to her room to do some paperwork's that she have to finish cause she have to submit it tomorrow to her boss.

Y/n: Eomma I'm just going out with Taehyung! *Shout*
Y/m: Okay, take care I love you! *Shout back.*

You all walk out of your house and they start walking while you were standing on your place confused.

Y/n: Where y'all going?
Jungkook: To the mall?
Y/n: we're not going to get some taxi, bus or even your car? Not gonna use any? Just walk?
Seokjin: of course, we're just gonna walk.
Y/n: Okay bye guys, enjoy your day! *Start to walk away*
Jimin: Huh?! Where are you going?!
Y/n: Home.
Hoseok: Why?!
Y/n: Bro, do you hear that?! We will gonna walk towards the mall! WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL AND WE WILL JUST WALK!
Namjoon: Why? What's wrong with walking?
Y/n: first of all, it's tiring. Second, I'm not a fan of walking. Third, I easily get tired. And fourth, I am lazy to walk.
Seokjin: you're really are Suga's girlfriend. *Face palm*
Y/n: Stop calling me Suga's girlfriend cause I'm not his girlfriend anymore, we freaking break up for fuck sake!
Suga: but I didn't say yes! *Everyone gasp except you, Taehyung and Suga.*
Seokjin: You two break up?! *Hoseok gasp.*
Hoseok: Why?! *Namjoon gasp.*
Namjoon: When?! *Jimin gasp.*
Jimin: Where?! *Jungkook gasp.*
Jungkook: Why don't you tell us?! *Taehyung gasp.*
Taehyung: I thought you all know about this but I think no. So, that means I'm the one who first know this?! *Start laughing.* bro I thought I was always the one who late to know things but guess what?! Im not! You all Jimin in knowing things now!!

You all look at Taehyung, some of you have weird look and boring look.

Y/n: What does he mean by 'Jimin'? *Whisper.*
Namjoon: When one of us are late we always say 'you Jimin Today' *whisper back.*

You all start to walk away leaving the shouting Taehyung behind. Some time past and you all get to the mall.

Y/n: So what are we gonna do now?
Taehyung: Go get Gucci!
Seokjin: Ughhh! Can we first eat something? I'm hungry! *Rubbing his belly while pouting.*
Namjoon: *Chuckle.* Yes, let's go get something to eat first.

You all go to a restaurant to eat before going to the Gucci Shop. When you were walking you bump to a boy that didn't seem to be kind and it was right he isn't kind at all.

Boy: Yah! Don't you have eyes?! Look where you are going next time! Or are you trying to hook up with me? *Smirk* Well you were not bad *checking you out*
Jimin: Yah! Be nice to girl and respect them!

The boy look at Jimin and start to chuckle.

Boy: What will you do if I disrespect them? Huh? Shorty, and beside your to TOOOO short to fight with me.
Suga: Fuck off boy.
Boy: Shut up asshole go to your Mom or something. Mind your own business. So.. *look at you.*

The boy approach you and touch you cheeks caressing it.

Boy: Want my number?

He look at your eyes and he bite his lips while you look at him disgust but when he touched your waist that's when you got scared and Suga lose his temper. Suga approach the man and start punching him.

Suga: DON'T... TOUCH... WHAT'S... MINE... UNDERSTAND... DON'T... TOUCH... MY... FUCKING... GIRLFRIEND! *Punch the boy with each words he says*

The boy was now lose his consciousness when Suga got pull of by the others all the people in the mall look scared and shock. In the end they got kick out by the guards and the unconscious boy got taken by the ambulance taking him to the hospital.

You all walk to the park talking and laughing, it's already night. Suga look at the side and nod when he look at the front, he have a sinister smile on his face while his eyes were burning in rage.

(Time skip)
Suga go to the secret room that only him and his trusted man know.

Suga: Did you find him Alex?
Alex: Yes sir, he in there now.
Suga: Did you tie him up?
Alex: Yes sir.
Suga: Good you may leave now
Alex: *bow* Got it sir, have a good evening. *Walk away*
Suga: Ohhh yes I will. *smirking*

Alex look at Suga in the distance terrified then he start running. Even though him and Suga had been friends since their childhood and he already knew what the real Suga is that no one even know, he is still scared of Suga and also worried.

Suga enter the room and hear a groan, the smirk on his face got even bigger.

Suga: Hi asshole.
???: What do you want from me?!
Suga: Well * walk closer * I just want to punish you from touching what's mine Wang Jackson
Jackson (???): How do you know my name?!
Suga: Easy. The time that you touch Y/n in the mall and how you flirt with her, I already know who you are. * Smirk *

" The beast will come out soon and no one can stop him by getting his Princess back. "

" No one will knew what the real Suga can do just to have you, Even that mean is to kill his friends and loved ones. "

~ To Be Continue ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 9.2K 47
( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her regions, Strong and quick-witted and a li...
283K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
765 105 12
"You are my possession, not as an object, but as the person who holds the key to my heart." Yoongi A young and rich heir of the famous business empir...
43.4K 920 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...