The Forced Bride Of Rodriguez...

By _aadyawrites

#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and w... More

Copyright
Meet the Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Epilogue
A note of thanks
A Bonus Chapter?
My other works
IT BEGAN WITH A KISS Published!!

Author

182K 3.1K 231
By _aadyawrites

Hey beautiful souls... I welcome you all on my humble page.

My name is Aadya, it's my pen name ( I think I never mentioned this before). 😅

I've been writing on Wattpad since October 2019.

The Stories I've written so far...

1. The forced bride of Rodriguez (also available on Readict).

2. It began with a kiss

3. A promise to the beloved ✓

My work is available only on Wattpad unless stated otherwise. If you find my work on any other website then please let me know. It would be a great help:)

My stories might seem fast-paced at times and a bit unrealistic at others but you will be able to connect with the characters and trust me when I say you will never get bored.
I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share the story if you like it. And do consider pressing the "Follow" button on my profile so that you never miss the updates on future novels.

*Only virtual hugs bcz I care for you*

The story is set in a time and place when Corona did not exist. So all the characters and chapters of this story are Corona free.

All the deaths, if any that happen in this story can be the cause of anything but Corona. Coughing and sneezing by any of the characters in this book will not cause Corona because as I stated earlier the story is set in Corona free universe.

Now without further ado please enjoy.

✨✨✨

* All the pictures used in this book belong to their rightful owners.

Still reading??...woww..Is this you?👇🤨

Lemme help...

Instagram : _aadyawrites

(You can find the link in my profile) ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 13K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
17.9K 553 25
Suddenly, he pulled me towards him by my waist... A little yelp escapes from my mouth and i grab his suit or jacket whatever he is wearing... My hear...
46.2K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
2.2M 88K 52
"Get the hell out of my room", he shouted as soon as I entered his room. Is he for real? How can he be this peaceful when I'm not able to sleep a win...