Catch | BNHA

Por dreaaa_mmy

"๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’Œ๐’, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

โœ”๏ธŽSแด€แดแด›แดแดแด‡, Aแด‹แด
|01|โˆš
|02|
|03|
|04|
โœ”๏ธŽNแด€ษดแด€แด‹แดœส€แด€, Kแดสœแด€ส€แดœ
|06|
|07|
|08|
๐–งท๐‘บ ๐‘ท ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐–งท
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
โœ”๏ธŽTแดแด…แดแดœ, Yแดœส€ษชแด‹แด€
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|

|05|

1.6K 64 16
Por dreaaa_mmy

E P I S O D E
5

|•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

  Koharu woke up in an unfamiliar ceiling, and a soft mattress that embraced her body - her body is covered in bandages and her eyesight were a little blurry. "Where...?"

  As her voice cracked out with a soft whisper, Ako immediately ran to her side. Relief etched on her face.

"Koharu! I'm so glad you're finally awake!" Ako grabbed Koharu's hands tightly on her hand, the said injured girl was confused at first - but she slowly realized that she heard Ako's voice beside her, she also felt a hand grasping her own injured one.

Her eyesight were blurry, but she was certain that the girl infront of her is her friend, that honey candy voice were unique after all. Only Ako has that high pitched honey voice.

  "Ako-chan!"

  Koharu tried sitting up on the bed to get a better view of her friend who went missing for a long time. She missed her. But her body gave up immediately, her body felt like jelly - she completely used all of her energy on that fight, and her eyes were still golden. "Koharu, just rest. You need to recover your energy." Ako noticed Koharu's eyes the moment she opened her eyes, as Koharu's friend - Ako knew every little weaknesses this girl hides, since her abilities includes information analysis and data gathering.

  "Ako-chan, I'm glad you are fine.." Koharu softly whispered, a smile forming on her face - watching Ako take a seat beside her bed.

"Ofcourse I would be fine, who do you think I am, desu no?"

Koharu chuckled, "That's right, you are Princess Ako, the third princess of Slor. You can easily handle yourself just fine."

  "Why do i feel like you're being sarcastic, desu no?" Ako sweatdropped, she likes getting praised - but for some reason, she felt insulted right now. Given the fact that she almost lost her mind the moment she found out that she is in a different universe.

"Huh? What are you saying, Ako-chan?" Koharu blinked in confusion. Usually, Ako would grin widely while boasting herself even more. It kinda felt wrong that she's being neutral right now.

  Ako shook her head and gave the eyeglasses to Koharu, "Here, I requested this to Momo to improve your eyesight."

  Koharu observed the eyeglasses, it's colored pink rim were half, it looks exactly like the eyeglasses that she always wear. The moment she wore it, her eyes wandered around the room she's currently in.

It's extravagant but has a homely atmosphere on it, the white painted wall were clean and there were few ornaments displayed on every wooden table and cabinets. The floor were covered in maroon carpet.

Her eyes landed on Ako who was gently smiling at Koharu. Ako's clothes were peculiar, she's wearing a white t-shirt and a denim jumper. Her hair that was usually covered in diamonds and was pulled into a sidebraid were down, some of her hair were tied in a ribbon-shape at the back of her haid. It looks like she has cat ears.

"Koharu, are you fine now?" Ako snapped Koharu out of her thoughts. Her eyes finally came back to its purple color, means that she regained her energy. She sat up and stared at Ako even more.

  "Ako-chan, you're wearing something weird..." She softly said.

  Ako flinched and realized that the both of them are now on the similar situation. She scratched her cheeks, trying to find the right words to explain the situation to her.

  "Erm...you see..."

Ako explained all of the details that she gathered in this world to Koharu, including how she ended up here, the advance technologies, hero academics, quirks, different cultures, and villains. She also told Koharu about her application to the UA high.

  Koharu'a reaction were kind of funny to Ako, it was the same expression to Ako when she first came to this world, but Koharu's helpless flabbergasted expressiom from her fragile-looking face gave off a really weird reaction, from Ako's perspective.

  Now that Ako had a companion with her, she feels safe and secured again. Having Koharu together with her in an unfamiliar world gives her some familiarity and reminder of her existence on her original home.

   "So, you were also attacked by that powerful demon..." Koharu couldn't forget how that demons nullified all her attacks, that demon's defense is powerful. She has yet to see how that demon will attack with its full power. She only saw ball of lights in a lightspeed coming towards her, and that's the only ability that she discovered from that demon during her fight.

"It's infuriating how my attacks were completely useless to her. She didn't even move from her place. How is that even possible, desu no?!" Ako gritted her teeth, that humiliation that she felt when she became completely useless towards a demon were itching and eating her dignity of being the third princess.

  "It seems that they are attacking us princesses one by one. They might be planning on something..." Koharu muttered, not missing Ako's expression.

"That's not it, Koharu. They are planning, but it's unplanned at the same time." Ako said in a serious thought, which made Koharu looked at her in confusion, wanting to hear more of her theories.

"What is it?"

   A moment of silence engulfed the whole room with only the sound of soft breathing. Both in deep thoughts of any possible things that they might be planning. Their brainstorming however, came to a halt when someone knocked on the door.

"Ako?"

"Ah, come in!"

At the cue, Momo came inside the room. Her appearance made Koharu gawk at her, her voluptuous body figure with healthy rounded bossoms that shapes her body in an hourglass line, were a complete match for a succubus ability - compared to her innocent features and almost flat bossoms. She felt insulted and degraded just by looking at Momo, she felt she became a disgrace to her kin.

  Koharu mindlessly held a blank exterior as she continued to stare at Momo's ridiculous body.

  "Ahhh, good to see you well now, Nanakura-san. My name is Yaoyorozu Momo. It's a pleasure to meet you." At the mention of Koharu's surname, she immediately snapped back to her normal rational self and smiled at Momo's courtesy.

  "As for you as well, I thank you very much for your care and for taking care of Ako-chan in this world. I am very grateful towards your kindness soul. My name is Nanakura Koharu, the fifth princess of Slor." She lowered her head in act of respect as she is still siting on the bed to recover her energy.

  "So, Ako's self-proclaimed 'princess' is real. I thought she was making it all up in her head, fufufu."

"Self-proclaimed, you say?! I am always saying the truth! How dare you accuse me of such outrageous behaviour!?" Ako hissed at Momo's statement, completely aggravated that she was viewed like that.

  "Fufufu." Koharu giggled as well, Momo is kind of similar to someone she knows, she couldn't help but feel at home and comfortable.

  "Such disgrace, desu wa!"

  "Fufufu, anyways - I came here to deliver you this." Momo handed an envelope to Ako. "What is this, desu no?"

"It came from UA. Now then, I shall give you space. Goodluck~" And with that, Momo has long gone out of the room to go back to her business. Ako stared at the paper and Koharu who nodded her head.

  When Ako teared the paper, she didn't expect to see a hologram suddenly appear when a thud from a small object that came from the envelope as well. Koharu and Ako jumped when they saw a grumpy looking man that looked like a ghost.

It's the man that looked like a demon, Sakako - who Ako remembered as Mr. Aizawa. The guy that she hates.

  She immediately hissed when she saw his face unamused and indifferent face that ticked her off to an extent.

"This guy....!?"

"Mh? You know him, Ako-chan?"

  "Yeah, he's a bastard who prioritize law more than the life of a child. Truly a disgusting human..." Ako mumbled the last part as she stared with great hatred at the hologram figure.

"Oh my, such vulgar words came out of Ako-sama's beautiful and pure lips..." Koharu muttered, careful not to let Ako hear her. Unfortunately for her, Ako is a cat. She heared it all clean and loud.

"Well, I am living in this modern world full of modern people. This kind of influence is natural when you've become accustomed to this world's culture, desu no."

   As Koharu is about to say something, they halted when the man in the hologram spoke.

  "Seems like I underestimated you. I was expecting you to act like a haughty girl yet have no skills and be a show off in the entrance exam, but you proved me wrong though - you obviously got skills."

  The gruff man spoke, but the words he had spoke greatly annoyed the dignified Ako who was used to people praising her to no end. She absolutely don't deserve this kind of treatment from a ghostly looking guy that doesn't even know how to wear something appropriate and pleasing!

"This man....I feel like I must cut someone's dignity..." Ako smiled sadistically, her cyan eyes glowing in a dangerous slit, her whole figure is emitting an ominous aura.

"A-Ako-chan! Calm down!"

   She didn't get a moment to let the seething cat princess to calm down as the man spoke again,

   "Congrats, you got 68 villain points and 36 rescue points. Rejoice, you are now a student of UA high, you better work your rotten attitude, that kind of behaviour doesn't work on me in class. Well then, enjoy your night that I had just destro—"

The hologram didn't finished its speech when suddenly, a nervous Koharu suddenly slammed the hologram down fiercely, the object became a mere dust in Koharu's hands.

...

Not edited.

Good thing I had a back up, but this chapter is only the half of my work. Augh. My hardwork ..!!!!!! Uhuhu. I can't believe this is happening... Well then, i dont think i would be able to update more frequently. Just wanna say.

Merry Christmas everyone. Though this is the gift that i received from wattpad.....deleted work.....

....

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

216K 6.2K 41
"๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™. ๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ, ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
1.4K 49 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
125K 1.1K 9
ใ€โ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹?โžใ€‘ dabi/touya todoroki ร— fem!oc ...
42.5K 902 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...