Chapter 22

I honestly don't know what I did with chapter 21 but oh well.

Eclipses pov:
We disposed of the body and did a search around the house to make sure nothing was misplaced. My back hurt like hell, my throat was bruised, my head was bleeding, my thigh was stabbed, and my hip was broken. That guy did some pretty good damn damage. The doctors gave Cass the ok to come and see me since I was practically on bed rest for the next 48 hours. After she left I took a nap and was awakened to the sound of the opening door.
Noah walked in. "Hey." I said with a weak voice. The number that guy did on my throat was enough for my voice to crack. "How are you?" He was cute when he was worried. "When you get your ass chewed up by a trained big guy, you'll feel it." I said sarcastically. We both laughed. "I'm going to go talk to Ezra. I'll see you later?" He said with a concerning voice. "Why, what's going on?" I asked but kinda demanded. I didn't like not being told things. "He's going to be installing more cameras and hiring more guards." He said with a small smile. I nodded and sat there for a while.
I was pretty bored so I decided to go to the kitchen. I was kinda hungry. I grabbed my crutches and took the elevator down to the kitchen. When I walked in I saw Mateo and Ayla cooking some chicken and rice. "Make me some?" I asked with a pouty face. "Of course!" Ayla said with a smile. Noah walked in behind me. "What are you doing?!" He yelled. "Don't yell at me mister! I was bored and hungry so I came downstairs. I took the elevator so don't worry I'm fine." I said sarcastically. I didn't understand why I was on bed rest but I needed it to be over.
"Hey darling" my dad said as he closed the door behind him. "Hey dad" I replied with a weak smile. My throat still hurts really bad. "The doctor says you are free to go but to take it slow for a few days. I'll leave you to get out of the hospital gown. Come by my office at 7." He said and gave me a kiss on the head. I don't know why Ayla got me 3 different outfits but oh well. I'll just choose the one I like most.

       Yes I know it's so damn stupid to wear heels when you are walking on a healing broken hip but have I ever been known to listen? Hell no

Yes I know it's so damn stupid to wear heels when you are walking on a healing broken hip but have I ever been known to listen? Hell no. It's only 6 and I'm starving so I'll go meet everyone for dinner. On my way to the second story stairs to go down to the first floor I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me into the room.

Skip this part if you don't want to read..certain things.
When I opened my eyes, Noah was pinning me against the wall with one hand over my mouth and the other on my waist. "Don't walk like that." He said with a demanding yet husky tone as he took his hand away from my mouth. Me being the stubborn bitch I am, I teased him a bit. "And what makes you think I was walking a certain way?" I said sarcastically but with a hint of seduction. "Those jeggings are really tight on you." He said with a smirk. He grabs my waist, lifting me up and I lock my legs around his waist. He starts to kiss me then walks us over to the bed and places me down.
You're good to continue reading, this is where the..mature content ends.
       I walked into my dads office and he looked at me with angry eyes. I was kinda scared cause I didn't know what I did. "Why aren't you wearing one of your leather jackets? That tank top is too revealing and I don't like the strings that go across your chest." He said sitting behind his desk. I rolled my eyes and sat down. "So did you call me in here to comment on my choice in clothing or is there something you actually need to discuss me with me." I replied with a sarcastic but truthful tone. "Actually there is. You will not be participating in this mission." He said demandingly. I didn't know what to think about that.
"What? Why?!" I yelled. I didn't understand. "Eclipse you have a broken hip." He stated with rolling eyes. "Yeah and it's healing!" I argued back. "Look sweetie.." he started and tried to reach for my hand. "No. If you're not going to look at the facts that I am the person you need to accomplish this, then why am I wasting my time talking to you?" I said as I jolted my hand away and stormed out of the office. Not caring if I didn't have a jacket on, I put my phone in my back pocket of my jeans and grabbed my keys. I walked out of the house and slammed the door. Then I got in my truck and zoomed off.

         I don't know where I am going

I don't know where I am going. I've been driving for hours. My phone was off since I didn't want to talk to anyone. It was already dark out and the clock in my truck read 2 am. I was on one of those country highways where it's only 2 lanes. I was pretty sure I was even in Oregon anymore so the next city I went through I decided to stop. Turns out I've been driving for 3 hours and 15 minutes. I was in Bend, Oregon.
I drove to a restaurant in the city since I was really hungry. I ordered a coffee, pancakes, and ice cream. Then I decided to drive around the city. It was beautiful at night. All of the lights, and bridges about the river. I never wanted to leave. I left after I finished exploring and drove the whole 3 hours and 15 minutes home. And I know what's waiting for me.

A lecture... and a very angry family.

Well damn. That conversation got heated quick.