Chapter 35

35 already? Wow. Ok so I need answers. How many chapters should I do? But that means I'll be extending the end and that'll make me even more eager. But I really love this book and all of the characters, but I also can't keep my second book on hold. Now, if y'all choose for me to keep this book short, then I will do a sequel on... something. Won't tell yet but you'll find out in this chapter! Which means y'all will really hate me for the ending. 😬 I'll stop stalling now.

Eclipses pov:
      I woke up in a hospital room. Everyone except Zealand was in here. I'm guessing they didn't want him jumping on me haha. "You're awake." Kyla said with a soft smile making everyone turn their heads towards me. "Let me get the doctor." My father said before he rushed out of the room. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. What was going on?
      "Dad what's going on?" I asked eagerly. "You've been out for a few hours and the doctors couldn't run any tests for your sickness until you were awake." He told me with a small smile and a little laugh. "Why not?" I asked, still confused. "Because you're too scary!" Liam yelled. I flinched a little at his tone and Jax smacked him on his bare arm. "Ow!" He yelled again. This time I hit him. I stood up quicker than a kid who finds candy and smacked him on the head with the closest thing I could reach.... which just so happened to be a lamp....

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Serves you right for yelling in my goddamn ear and saying I'm scary!!!" I yelled back.

        "Ok everyone calm down! You.." Noah pointed at me. "Back to bed, now." He said strictly. I did as he said and watched the doctor come towards me in caution. "Just get your ass over here and take my damn blood sample already." I said rolling my eyes. She quickly walked over and started doing her thing with my arm. Once she was gone, I turned my head to Liam who was on the couch with a pillow, an ice pack, and a knife to make sure I wouldn't hurt him again. I giggled and he snapped his head in my direction.
        "Will you calm your tits Li! God I'm not gonna hurt you unless you give me a reason." I said getting really annoyed. Li was his nickname, pronounced Lee but his name isn't spelt leeam, so we just use Li. After about 30 minutes of everyone bickering with Liam, the doctor came in looking really concerned and a hint of.... sadness? "What is it?" Noah asked with impatience. My dad patted his back and he relaxed. Teo had his hands in mine since he was sitting right next to me. Everyone else had room on the couches. They even had to bring in 2 more for everyone to fit haha.
        "Well?" Teo asked, also impatient. I mean we all kinda are but I know for sure the boys are more impatient than any of us. "Congratulations... it's a girl." She said with a big bright smile. Everyone's jaws dropped. "You didn't know?" She asked confused. "Well of course I didn't know! If I did then why the hell would I be here?!" I screamed. I wasn't feeling well again. I got up and ran to the bathroom next to me. I stayed in there for like 5 minutes. I walked out slowly and gripped onto the doorway. The next thing I saw was darkness after I felt Teo catch my head.

Mateos pov:
       Everyone saw her walk out of the bathroom 5 minutes later. We were all getting really concerned. She's really pregnant? We heard them say it was a very slim chance of it happening again but damn. She must be weeks along if they can already tell the gender. I'm gonna have a niece! I saw her grip onto the doorway and rushed over just in time to catch her and make sure she didn't get a concussion.
       Noah's been in a state of shock for 30 hours now, ever since we found out about the baby. I've been next to Eclipse with her tiny hands in mine. Since she blacked out she hasn't woken up. The doctors ran tests on her no matter how scared they were. We all demanded they do so immediately and they can face the angry madwoman later. The doctor came in with a clipboard and pen in her hands.
       "She's dehydrated, and starved. I don't think she has eaten properly since the miscarriage." She said with a soft voice but I sensed worry. All of us must've been really focused on the doctors words because we didn't even see or feel Eclipse get up. "It wasn't a miscarriage." She said with anger. "It was fucking murder! So don't sit there and say I had a miscarriage because those are natural things your body does!!" She yelled. I rubbed her hands and felt her tensed body relax under my touch.

Eclipses pov:
       I was so mad. How can she say that?! She was the one who helped me figure things out! She knew I didn't miscarry. I started feeling light headed again and my vision was blurring. Teo's grip on my hands tightened and I calmed down. I started processing what this whole situation was about. I'm gonna have a baby girl?
       It's been 2 days since the whole hospital fiasco. The mission was put on hold until now so all of us to catch up on sleep. By now it was 11 am and everyone was meeting downstairs in my dads office to discuss the plan. For once I was in the room before everyone else except my dad of course cause it's his office. He was sitting on his desk on the right corner. I took a seat in his office chair and threw my feet on the desk. Then everyone came rushing in.

Hey! So my best friend told me he loved the funny moment on the call in the last chapter 😂 I loved it too. Yes I referenced Rude by.. idk! And yes I did have her hit him with a lamp! I thought it was funny as hell. Let me know what you think about the little Eclipse that'll be running around.