Chapter 21

Ok so I haven't published any actual chapters yet on my second book but go check it out. The authors message and backstory is up along with an extra part giving you details on the characters. Btw I now have 72 reads on this book. I'm so grateful to have you all and thank you for reading! Now onto chapter 21!

Eclipses pov:
       "What do you mean you never though of it like that?" Noah asked as we continued walking down from the 3rd floor to the second. "At that moment I didn't take into consideration that it might've been a trap. But I'm glad I didn't think on it because there was an actual girl in there and she could've died if I ignored it." I replied. "I'm going to go ahead and meet up with Ezra. I'll see you after you get Zealand." Noah said before giving me a kiss and heading to the first floor and to my fathers office. I walked into Zealands room and didn't see Thalia. Normally she's with him or my dad. I picked Zealand up and headed to my fathers office where we were going to do the mafia group meeting thing that was cancelled. Yeah I know, I'm a real bitch haha!
        "Hey dad. What's up?" I asked as I closed the door. "You have Zealand here?" He asked but more like said. I knew he was confused. My dads men looked at me with confused faces. "I couldn't find Thalia so I figured I'd bring him with me." It was the truth. I really couldn't find her. She probably went out to do something. "Dad don't worry, he's asleep on my shoulder anyways." I said reassuring my dad while swaying slowly to soothe his sleeping. I went over a a little rocking chair by my dads desk so that I could still soothe Zealand.
         "What?!" I whisper screamed. I was trying not to wake the 3 year old in my arms. "Eclipse I can't risk putting one of our females in danger. They'll be new and if they go undercover they could get hurt." My father claimed. He had found Ryan's exact location the night before our supposed meeting. "Then I'll do it!" I still had to whisper because if I screamed the kid would be woken. "Are you out of your mind?" One of the men said. I think his name was Alex? I don't remember. "Listen Alex..." I began. "Axel." He interrupted. "Axel, Alex same damn thing. Mine your business, do your job, and I'll do mine. Got it?" I said in a harsh tone. He nodded and I turned back to my father. "Dad let me do this. I've been training for a while and I've been there before. I know his moves. If he tries anything I'll have a gun on me." I said trying to reason with him. "Fine. What's your plan?" He sighed. I knew he didn't like this idea and quite frankly neither do I.
        I told him I needed time to think this through. We scheduled another meeting for tomorrow at 2 pm. In the mean time I decided to take Zealand to meet Cass. I figured she would enjoy meeting someone who's not an adult. Plus, who can't love this cutie? I knocked and she allowed me to enter. "Hey Cass, this is Zealand." I said in a soft tone as I set him on her bed next to her. "He's so cute!" She squealed. I love seeing her happy. I spent a few more hours in her hospital room with her and Zealand. I heard a breaking of glass and immediately took out my gun.
        "Cass get under the bed and keep Zealand with you." I demanded in a serious tone. She got Zealand and gave me a the green light to open the door. Doctors were ducked behind desks, chairs, sofas, even plants. I was so confused. Where were my fathers men? I saw someone move into a dark room and took the chance to run downstairs. When I got to the first floor I headed straight for my dads office. "Dad!" I yelled as I barged into the office, not even knocking. "Eclipse! What the hell?" He said standing up from his desk. "Dad there's an intruder, 3rd floor." I said out of breath. I had run all the way down here. "Stay here, lock the door and don't move." He told me as he grabbed a gun out of his drawer. He went to leave but I stopped him. "Dad.. Cass and Zealand are up there. Let me come with." I pleaded. He nodded but I told him I had to change first. I can't do this fighting crap in pajamas.

       My dad was sitting on the bed when I walked out of my closet

       My dad was sitting on the bed when I walked out of my closet. I loaded my gun and we headed for the stairs. We were about to start walking up them when we heard gunshots. My dad put his hand on my back as we ducked down. We crept up the stairs and turned the corner with our guns out. My dad checked the left hallway and I checked the right. We met back up in the main lobby a half hour later. "Find anything?" I asked still out of breath. "Nothing." He looked angry. I heard a bang. "Dad." I said with wide eyes. "What?" He had a concerned look on his face. "That noise can from Cass' room."
        We took off down the hall and barged into the room. Zealand was under the couch and Cass was standing in front of it guarding him. My dad rushed over to Cass and Zealand to make sure they were ok. I ran at the man and slammed into him knocking him into the wall. My dad cautiously got Cass and Zealand out of the room allowing me to have more space. He grabbed my ankle and threw me to the other side of the room. I grunted in pain. Damn that guy was strong. I got up and did twirled around kicking him in the side. I got down and wrapped my legs around his neck, choking him. He stabbed me in the thigh loosening my grip on his neck and twisted around. He was pinning me against the wall with both hands around my neck. I was beginning to black out but kneed him in the nuts. He fell to the floor and I ran over, grabbed my gun, and shot him in the chest.

Well wasn't that some action. Oop!