Chapter 30

I have hit 120 reads! I don't know how many more times I can thank you all but I really am grateful. Enjoy the chapter!

Eclipses pov:
       Yesterday, just watching tears fall from his eyes as he yelled out in pain. It brought me joy. Joy that I am seeing him get hurt the same way I did. After our little session was finished, I left him there and went to clean myself up.

      I met up with Noah and we spent the day together

      I met up with Noah and we spent the day together. We went out for ice cream, lunch, and we went shopping. This bitch made us go into Victoria's Secret. Im about ready to bury him alive haha. "You would look so good in these." He said with a smirk and pointed to a black lingerie set.

      I rolled my eyes and slapped him on the back of the head

      I rolled my eyes and slapped him on the back of the head. We were at the checkout when my phone started ringing. I took it out of my back pocket and looked at the caller ID. 'Dad.'
The call
Me: hey dad what's up?
Dad: Eclipse we have a problem and I need you and Noah home now!
Me: dad what the hells going on?
Dad: I don't have time to explain, just come home as fast as possible!
Me: ok we're checking out and then we'll be on our way.
Dad: *hangs up*
      What the hell was that? "Everything alright?" Noah asked concerned. "Yeah let's just finish this up and get out of here. Dad said there's a problem and he needs us home as soon as possible." I replied with a sigh. I wasn't ready to face a problem. Not when everything was going smooth. We finished up and took my truck back home.
        "Ok we're here now tell us what the hell is happening." I demanded. I didn't know if I was scared, pissed, or annoyed. Probably all of em. "Ryan's escaped." Jax said with a sigh. "What?!" I yelled. My blood was boiling. "How could you let that happen?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?! He was in our grasp in a cell for gods sakes!" I was furious. I grabbed my truck keys and ran out of the house. There's no way that little bastard is getting away from me. I heard Noah and Kyla screaming for me to get back in the house but I didn't care. I got in my truck and zoomed off.
       I went to the airport thinking maybe he's on his way back to Orlando. I bought a random ticket for cover and headed over to the Orlando flight. He wasn't there. I checked all the other flights and he was no where to be found. Maybe a hospital? So I got in my truck and went to the nearest hospital from my house. "Hi, do you have a Ryan Clay?" I asked the front desk woman politely. "Are you family?" She asked strictly. "Listen woman, I have a gun on me and I will use it right now if you don't let me into his room." I whispered. "Ok ok, I see a ring. No need to get all crazy for your fiancé." She said rolling her eyes. "Actually, Ryan's my damn kidnapper, not my fiancé bitch." I said with a harsh tone and pushed past her. And I went straight to his room.
       "Thought you could get away from us?" I asked with a smirk as I walked in. He sat up and tried to scoot back but the bed didn't let him. "Where ya goin?" I laughed. His horrified expression amused the shit out of me. "Get the hell away from me!" He yelled. I pulled out my gun and he flinched. I walked over and held it to his nuts. "No! Please don't!" He squirmed. His breathing quickened and his eyes were wide. I just laughed and pulled the trigger. It made a click sound and he flinched, when he opened his eyes, he was fine. "You should've seen your face. There's no bullets in here!" I laughed hysterically. It was so funny to mess with him. I went to leave when I felt something hit my back. I fell to the floor and blacked out.
       "Wake up sunshine." I heard someone say. My hearing was in and out so I couldn't tell whose voice it was. I opened my eyes and grunted. My back hurts like hell. When my vision unblurred, Ryan was standing there with a knife in his hand. When I came to my senses, I took in my surroundings. I hands and feet were tied to each corner of the bed and I couldn't move. He must've taken off my leather jacket and tank top because I was in my bra. My heels were off too. Just when I thanked the lord he didn't take my jeans off, he did.
Sexual content!
        He climbed on top of me and started kissing me. The bed was so uncomfortable and I realized I was in my old room. THIS BITCH BROUGHT ME BACK TO ORLANDO! My breathing quickened and I felt tears falling down my cheeks. He started unbuckling his belt and threw it on the floor. I couldn't move or do anything and I felt so weak. All I wanted was to be with Noah again. He looked my left hand that was tied to the bed and took my ring off. I yelled for him to stop but he didn't listen. My ring... why?! That was the only part of Noah that I had and now it's gone too.
       He shoved 3 fingers inside me and I let out a scream. I hated this. I hated him. Part of this was my fault. I was stupid and went to look for him. I was smart enough to figure out where he'd be. Why did I have to be like this? And now because of my smart mind I'm being finger raped by my 50 year old kidnapper. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse he shoved himself inside. I didn't care that the was stabbing me. I only cared that this guy was taking the most precious thing to me that I didn't want him to have.

Just vicious. If anyone's every been through somethin like that, you can talk to me. I know what it's like to be in an unwanted sexual situation. You aren't alone and you're strong. I love you!