Chapter 31

I'm sorry! I was going to write all day but I had to do things with my family. Anyways I'm back so y'all will get more chapters.

Noah's pov:
Mateo, Ezra, and I have been out searching for her all night. We checked our nearest hospital and asked the front desk lady if she had seen Eclipse or Ryan. She said they were there 3 hours ago. How the hell do they disappear in 3 hours?! I was losing my patience. I missed her so much and if anything bad ever happened to her I'd blame myself for not stopping her from leaving.

Eclipses pov:
I feel so numb. I've been laying her for whats felt like hours just staring at the ceiling, praying to god that I get out of here and soon. Then I realized that Ryan's stupid. The ropes around my hands weren't even that tight. Right now he was out getting groceries for however long we're staying. I slipped my small hands out of the ropes and untied my feet. I knew where Ryan's office was so I ran there and got a gun out of his drawer. I heard him pull up outside the warehouse. It's game time.
I walked out of the office and slowly crept towards the exit. As soon as he opened the door I shot nonstop until the mag was empty. I walked over and checked his pulse. Nothing. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I grabbed the keys and got into his SUV. I forgot to grab his damn wallet! I got out of the car and got the wallet. I made sure I still had my phone and then got back in the car. '100+ missed calls from Noah, 10 messages from dad...' damn. Everyone's called me.
I went to the airport and bought a ticket. I had found my tank top in his car so I threw it on over my exposed chest. I was more than ready to be back home. I got the soonest flight which happened to be in 10 minutes. Apparently there was one ticket left and the woman let me buy it since I looked like a train wreck. I had told her my situation and she was really understanding. And then I got on my flight and was on my way home.
I found my truck at the Portland airport. Thank god it was there and I still had my keys! I zoomed off, not even caring that I was breaking the speed limit. I walked in the door and everyone was either seated in the living room, or pacing around like a lunatic. "Noah!" I yelled. He snapped his head and his eyes lit up. I was so happy to be back home. "Eclipse where the hell have you been?!" My dad screamed at me. I flinched under his tone since I've been dealing with Ryan's screaming self for hours. "I found Ryan and he knocked me out. He took me back to the warehouse and.." I choked on my words. How do I tell them?
       "And what?!" Liam yelled. I have had enough of the damn screaming. "STOP YELLING AT ME BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR DAMN BALLS!!" I yelled back. His eyes widened and he backed off. Just when I was about to tell them I had this pain in my lower stomach. I fell to the floor and screamed. Teo and Noah flipped me onto my back and blood was visible on the floor. What the hell is happening to me?

Noah's pov:
      Once she screamed I felt numb. What the hell just happened? She dropped to the floor on her side and curled up into a ball. Me and Teo flipped her onto her back and there was blood all over the floor. It was coming from her legs... or her area. I freaked out. She lost consciousness and I picked her up. Everyone opened doors and helped me find my way up the stairs. We waited in the waiting room for what seemed like hours.
       When the doctor walked out of her room, he had a sad and worried expression on his face. "We'll need to perform an emergency c-section." My eyes widened. What the hell?! "What the hell do you mean 'c-section'?!" I screamed. I was furious. "Noah, Eclipse is pregnant." He said with a sigh. I felt my heart sink. "Well can you tell who the father is?" I said with anger. I didn't know what to think at this point. "I'm sorry but we can't until the baby is actually born." He said. Then we heard beeping and screams. When we saw the doctors rushing Eclipse towards the c-section room, she had a cup over her nose and mouth to help her breathe. Please be ok baby.
       About 18 hours later the doctor came back out. And he didn't look happy. "Noah.... I'm sorry. The baby didn't live, and it was yours." He said with sadness in his voice. Ezra sat down and tried to process what we just heard. Cass and Kyla were hugging and scared for Eclipse, Liam and Jax were just numb, and Teo and Ayla were holding each of my hands. My heart dropped. "What caused this?" Ayla asked concerned. I wanted to know too. "Well... Eclipse was only a week into her pregnancy. From what we can tell, there were semen remains found on her inner thighs and we ran some tests. They are not Noah's.... they're Ryan's." I felt my blood boil. How could he do this?! I smacked my hands away from Ayla and mateos and smashed a vase on my way downstairs. I couldn't even look the doctor in his damn eyes. I went down to the gym and started beating the shit out of a punching bag.
        About 3 hours later I went to get a drink of water. Teo came rushing in and tried to catch his breath. "She's awake!"

Don't hate me! I only did this because it's important to the story and you'll see waaaaaaaaaaaay later.