Chapter 38

Welcome back! I just wanna say that I'm thankful you're here and if anyone ever needs to talk, I'm here for you. With that being said, let's get to it loves.

Eclipses pov:
       Once the door smashed open, we held our guns up in case someone was close. Mateo was beside me on my left side, Ayla on my right. Kyla was next to her and Cass was right behind Kyla. Noah was behind me, my dad was behind Ayla, then Liam Jax and Emma were in the back keeping lookout behind us as we walked through. We got to an open area and quickly split up to check the room. There were hallways that went off from the opening so I'm guessing besides an office, this is where they do gang meetings. But one particular hallways caught my attention... cells.
       Without saying a word and letting my curiosity get the best of me, I went down the hallway, looking into the cells. Most of them were empty. My heeled boots made click clack but I didn't care. I kept going. Eclipse, curiosity killed the cat. I'm not a damn cat Eclipse. Curiosity was the murderer idiot. Don't call me an idiot, we're the same damn person. Oh yeah. *eye roll* why am I talking to myself? Who the hell knows. After having the fiasco in my head, I found the cell with our trainees.
       "Guys, I found them!" I whisper shouted into my earpiece. "Where are you?" Jax asked me. "Eclipse why the hell did you go off?" I could hear the anger and panic in Noah's voice. "Relax, guys. I'm fine. Just hurry up. Find the hallway with the cells and go straight ahead. You'll see me within 5 minutes." I whisper shouted again. One of the men point behind me. Confused, I started to move my gun and turn around. Before I could get sight of what he was pointing at, I felt hands on me.
      Someone pinned me against the cell door. One hand was on my waist, the other on my mouth. I looked up to see one of Ryan's old men. He was one of the ones who would touch me. He smirked and I guess he was pretty stupid because he didn't hold down the hand with my gun. Dumbass. I slightly moved my hand up, staring into his eyes. I was breathing a little heavy and it was visible that my chest was moving. He placed his hand that was holding my waist, higher. I felt it cross over my stomach and right under my breasts. It was perfect because I had a clear shot. I moved my finger over the trigger and...

Gunshot.

Noah's pov:
      When I heard a gunshot everyone snapped their heads. I felt panic and worry growing in my chest. I took off with the others not so far behind me. It only took me 2 minutes because I was running. When I got to her I saw her just fine. She was pressed against the cell with a gun in front of her. She was covered in blood. And I mean, fucking covered.

Eclipses pov:
      My face had splotches of blood and my arms had blood running down them. I took off my leather jacket so I was now in my tank top. (Go to last chapter to find her outfit.) I was probably sweating. I threw my jacket onto the floor and grabbed the keys from the guys pockets. I tried every single one and nothing. So I did the only thing left to do, I shot the cell open. Mateo and my dad ran to the two guys that were beaten up badly and picked them up. Everyone was strong as hell so they picked them up bridal style without issues. But there was one who wasn't moving. I went over and placed two fingers on his neck. "He's dead." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.
      Liam carried the dead one as we all left the warehouse. Ayla, Kyla, Cass, and I all shot at least 30 members before getting to the exit. After about 20 hours we reached the house. All the members gathered in the backyard for the funeral and memorial. Since my dad runs everything, he was the one who wanted to speak. "We gather once again. However this time, instead of a wedding or a mission, it's to bury a loved one. He was a trainee but he put his life on the line for everyone without question. We highly appreciate those who have sacrificed their lives for this mafia, this family. Today we not only respect those who have given their lives for us, but we honor those who have fallen, protecting the family we all create. The bond between every person here is... remarkable. Our words or tears cannot bring the fallen ones back but at least it lets them know they died for something, and they represent this family, dead or alive. So I want to say, thank you." He smiled softly. Some of the family were in tears while others whistled and clapped. Us on the other hand? Well us main people held hands and didn't let go. And we never will.

So I know this one was short, but I wanted to end this chapter on a good not. AND THIS IS NOT THE END!!! It is the end of my orange juice tho. Sadly I've already drank the whole gallon. I PLEAD THE 5th! 😁 and I don't regret it hehe.