Chapter 17

I really enjoyed writing the last 2 chapters. And didn't she look gorgeous?! Point goes to Noah for picking out a perfect dress!

Noah's pov:
      She asked where we were going a few times. She's so cute when she's curious. She's so stubborn. She's probably thinking by our clothing that we're going to some expensive restaurant. She has no idea and I can't wait to get her reaction. Before she came downstairs earlier I was talking to Ezra. Little does she know everyone will be meeting us there and Liam will be recording. I can't wait to see the shocked expression of her gorgeous face.

Eclipses pov:
      We stopped the car and got out. We were in front of a big theatre and I was so confused. "This isn't it Princess." Noah said with a smirk. He tied something around my eyes so that I couldn't see anything but I yelled at him not to mess my up my makeup. We walked for a little bit and then he took off the blind fold. I adjusted my eyes and saw a beautiful yacht in front of us on the ocean. We were on a deck so I couldn't feel the sand. My family was all there and Liam had a camera out recording. I was speechless. The next thing I knew tears were streaming down my face. "Oh my god, you're all here!" I squealed.

Noah's pov:
      When I saw her eyes glow my heart beat increased. She was so beautiful, no. Not even beautiful. There were no words to describe her. The gleam in her eyes just made her even more stunning. When she saw our family her eyes lit up. She started crying. She squealed in happiness. I kept thinking this woman couldn't get any prettier but every time she smiles, it's like I'm looking at her for the first time in my life. "Come on princess." I put my hand in hers and we walked over to her family. Mateo threw his arms around her and she just stayed there and cried into his shoulder.

Eclipses pov:
      I just kept myself in Mateos arms. I cried my heart out at how happy I was. I've never had this. I pulled away and wiped all the tears away without smudging my makeup. "I ruined your shirt." I laughed a little. "It's ok Eclipse, it's not my only shirt." Mateo said and smiled at me. "Ok what are we waiting for?! Let's go party!" Liam shouted. I flinched a little and he stopped screaming. "What's the camera for?" I asked with a giggle. "We wanted to treasure this moment forever." Noah said with a smile as he grabbed my hand. We walked into the yacht and went to have dinner. It was alright sundown so we went up to the top and looked at the moon shining on the water. It was the most magical thing I've ever seen.
       A slow song started playing out of no where and the captain spoke. "Alright, alright. All the couples make your way to the dance floor." Noah looked at me and held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" I nodded, smiled, and put my hand in his. By now, everyone was dressed elegantly. Jax and Emma started dancing together, my dad and Thalia, and Noah and I. Liam gave the camera to Mateo and with his other hand, had Zealand in his arms. Liam asked Ayla to dance and it made us all smile. I shipped them.
      Towards the end of the song, we went onto a balcony with a glass floor that showed the ocean beneath us. It was a beautiful view. I was lost in this moment. It was so perfect. I never wanted it to end. "You alright?" I heard Noah ask catching my attention. "I love it." I responded with a soft voice. I was amazed. This truly was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't regret leaving.

Noah's pov:
      All of a sudden she started crying. "Eclipse? Hey what's wrong?" I asked. I was concerned. I didn't like seeing her upset. "Kyla should be here." I wrapped her into a hug and kissed her head. I didn't like seeing her upset.

Eclipses pov:
      I broke down. Kyla shouldn't be dead. She should be here, with me. Having fun, living the life she never got. She didn't deserve this. I wiped my tears away and just took in the moment. "I'm going to talk to my dad, I'll be right back." I said. Noah nodded and I walked over to my dad. "There she is" he said with a smile. "Hi dad." I giggled. "So, were you surprised?" He asked with an evil smirk. "Very, I can believe you all did this." He laughed at my response. "Oh sweetie, this is just the beginning." He said with a laugh. "What?" I asked confused. I felt an arm snake around my waist and turned to see Noah. He took his hand in mine and pulled out a beautiful black box.