Chapter 26

Heyyyy! So get ready to have your little. Doggy. Mind. Blown. 🤯 hehehehehe this is where y'all are gonna hate me.

Noah's pov:
       I was started to lose my mind. Ayla, Mateo and I couldn't reach Eclipse. We were really starting to get scared. The worst part was, if she was ok, we can't go look for her. If we're spotted at all, Ryan would kill her and us instantly. But what could be making her ignore us?

Eclipses pov:
       "Eclipse? Eclipse!" I kept hearing my name through my ear piece. They were screaming for me to say something. Anything. To at least tell them I wasn't dead. But I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. It was like I was in a nightmare and I wasn't able to wake up. Was this just that? A nightmare? I don't think this is. It feels pretty real to me.
        I didn't know what to do. She was right there. Scared, alone, weak. Scars, cuts, bruises everywhere on her. Was this real? Or am I imagining it? Kyla's right there in front of me. Why can't I move? I should be protecting her. She's defenseless and she's being sold! How dare he. Then it dawned on me. This whole thing.... it was a trap.
       He knew I'd come for her. My eyes switched over from Kyla's onto Ryan's. He was staring straight at me. I was speechless. I couldn't move a muscle, I couldn't speak, I couldn't even blink. I was frozen. And this hasn't happened to me since I was with Ryan. I felt something sting in my side. I looked down to see id been shot on my left side, right below my breasts. It ached. I grunted in pain. Right before he was about to shoot me again I shot his hand and the gun dropped. I then shot both of his legs. There ain't no way he's getting up. I quickly got Ryan's gun and used both pistols to kill all of the men there. I left Ryan alive... he's going to feel the pain me and Kyla went through. I untied her then took the blindfold off. When she looked at me, god I've never felt so relieved. We embraced each other in the tightest hug and dropped to our knees. We were both sobbing our eyes out.
        "It's really you! You're alive!" I yelled in between sobs. I couldn't believe this. Even if it was a dream, I never wanted to wake up. This was the missing piece! The missing piece of my heart and it was luring me in to find it and complete me. Complete us. I let go to look into her eyes. "I missed you so much." She told me. We wiped away our tears and were returned to reality when we heard Ryan yell. I snapped my head in his direction. I shot him again and told him to shut up. Then I heard the door slam open.
        Me and Kyla shot up and I pointed my gun at the door. I have Kyla Ryan's gun so that if I had to leave and take care of something, she'd have a weapon. Thank goodness! It was  Noah, Ayla and Teo! I ran over to Noah and he held my face in his hands. "Why haven't you been answering us?!" He screamed. He wiped my tears away and noticed Kyla walking forward. He pushed me to the side and stood in front of me protectively. "Noah it's ok! She's Kyla!" I yelled. He snapped his head towards me with wide eyes. "I thought... I thought she died." Teo said with shock. "Well obviously that's what I thought as well." I said rolling my eyes.
       I was so tired. I was mentally and physically drained. The boys carried Ryan back to the limo while me, Ayla and Kyla stayed in front. Me and Ayla both were carrying out heels. I'd rather walk barefoot on the cold asphalt instead of wearing those heels. We were also holding our dresses up so that we didn't step on them. Lucky for Kyla, she wasn't wearing a dress. But she was freezing in those shorts and tank top. Noah had given her his jacket and Teo gave me his since Ayla had a long sleeve dress on. I winced and everyone stopped. I looked down and noticed I cut my foot. There was a huge piece of glass stuck in it.
       "Ayla! Kyla! Move." I demanded. They both stepped away from the glass. I gave Kyla my heels so that she was safe and Ayla put hers back on. The boys dropped Ryan and he slammed his head on the ground. I laughed at the sight of him in pain and then screamed when Noah picked me up. Teo tugged the piece of glass out of my skin. It hurt like hell. "MATEO DONT YOU DARE DO THAT EVER AGAIN!" I yelled in anger. "Sorry Rae but it's better than walking with it in your foot and risking it going deeper." He replied with a laugh. I gave him the finger and stuck his tongue out at me. "Why don't you use the tongue and shove it up somewhere else." I said with a wink. He gave me a confused look and looked over at Ayla. She finally caught on and slapped me on the arm. Her eyes widened.
       I didn't know what she was looking at and neither did Noah. He was holding me bridal style. Then I realized. The side with the gunshot was facing away from Noah. That's why I didn't feel pressure on it. Noah looked down and his face had anger written all over it. "What the hell!!??" He yelled. He set me down on the ground gently and fell to his knees. Kyla started crying and Ayla comforted her while Teo and Noah looked at the wound. "Shes lost too much blood!!!" Teo screamed. They made Ayla and Kyla take over on putting pressure on the shot and they went over to Ryan. I started coughing up blood and the last thing I saw was Noah and Teo punching the shit out of Ryan. Then darkness.

There you have it! Kyla's alive!! I know I feel so much happier. I did not do this because I loved their bond, even tho I did but that's not the reason. Everyone was expecting guns, ammo, alcohol or drugs and I am not a very expectant person. So I thought, why not make it a human? And someone Eclipse knows. Her mother would be too weird so I thought why not Kyla? Mostly because she didn't actually see Kyla get killed. For all we know he couldn't covered her mouth, or knocked her out. We actually saw her mother's dead body... or she did, not us. Anyways, that's the big thing. See y'all in the next chapter!