Chapter 34

I'm back!! I won't update as much today seeing as how my family has company today but I'll still write. Anyways thank you all for 144 reads and let's get to the story!

Noah's pov:
        Looking over at her face while she sleeps next to me.. it's the most amazing feeling ever. Just knowing that she's mine forever, I love it. I couldn't ask for anyone better than her. We're currently on the plain to Hawaii for our 3 week vacation. We're trying to get there as soon as possible because you can already tell it'll be cut short for business. Either that or they'll locate us.

Eclipses pov:
        Noah woke me up a few hours ago when we arrived. Hawaii is so beautiful. All the palm trees and the ocean... it's gorgeous. I've never been happier. Although I really wish my family could be here with us they have to stay home and take care of things otherwise we'd have to leave our men in charge and that's not a good idea haha.

Skip to the second week: day 3
        We've been here for ten days already and Noah and I or so glad nothing has happened. Or at least nothing we've been informed of. Me and Noah were out on the beach when my phone started ringing. 'Jax❤️' I answered immediately with a smile on my face.

The call:
Me: hey bro!

Jax: hey baby sis, how's the trip so far?
Me: oh everything great. I really miss everything though.

Jax: yeah we miss you too sis.

Me: so what's up?

Jax: is it that obvious that somethings wrong?

Me: with this family? Hell yes.

Jax: a few of our men have been captured by Ryan's remaining gang members.

Me: what? I thought I killed all of them!

Jax: some were sent on a mission to accompany the Russian mafia against the French. I'm sorry I had to tell you this. Please don't get angry?

Me: angry? Fuck no. I'm pissed. How did they even find our men?

Jax: our men were called in from the French. We didn't learn until a few days later, today, that it was a trap. They were thinking that me, Liam, and dad would be there but they were desperate for information so they took them anyways. Luckily we sent over a few of the new trainees so they won't learn much.

Me: that's a relief I guess? Are we gonna get them back?

Jax: we? No. Me, Liam, dad, and our men? Yes. You and Noah are staying in Hawaii.

Me: what?! Jax don't do this! I'm one of the best fighters we have, plus, this is my mafia as well and I care for them just as deeply as they do for us. I'm coming back, end of discussion.

Jax: I knew telling you would be a bad idea.

Liam: yet you did it anyway.

Jax: shut your mouth.

Liam: make me puta!

Me: BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!

Jax: why you gotta be so rude?

Liam: DONT YOU KNOW IM HUMAN TOOOO~

Me and Jax: SHUT UP!

Me: Noah and I will start packing and book the nearest flight. If I find out you all didn't wait for us, I'll detach your nuts and make sure you have the harshest burns on your body from where I'll stick you in a damn fire! Got it?

Jax: damn, your short but so violent.

Me: shut up. I love you J!

Jax: love you too Rae!
Call ends.

"What happened?" Noah asked gaining my attention. "A few of our trainees were captured by the remaining members of Ryan's gang in France. I told Jax that we'll be packing and booking the nearest flight out and threatened him the worst way possible if they left without us." I smiled. He chuckled and grabbed my hand before we left. He's perfect.
        We finally hit Portland Airport and I was getting a little nervous. Why? I don't know. I've been gone for 10 days, shouldn't I be excited? They transferred my truck from Hawaii to here and Noah decided to drive. The whole ride I felt uneasy. I didn't think anything of it until we got home. As soon as we stepped inside the house, I ran to the closest bathroom I knew was around which happened to be my dad and Thalia's room fight next to the staircase on the second floor.
         I went back downstairs to see Noah had finished bringing in our suitcases and was now talking to my father. Thalia had Zealand on her lap and everyone else just talked. I heard a few of them ask Noah where I was. I walked into the living room and Zealand came running. I picked him up and placed him on my hip. I kissed his little nose and turned my attention back to everyone else. "You ok?" Ayla asked walking towards me. "Yeah just not feeling well." I replied with a small smile.
        Ayla room Zealand over to Noah and Thalia placed her hand on my forehead. "You're not hot, you feel normal." She told me as she went back over to my father. I went and sat down next to Mateo and leaned my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head slightly. "Could it just be a little bug from Hawaii?" Ayla asked looking very concerned. "Possibly, I think we should take her up to the doctors just in case though." Teo responded. Everyone else agreed and he carried me bridal style all the way up.

Noah's pov:
       Everyone was kinda worried. She said she'd been feeling weird ever since we hopped on the plane and that's why I chose to drive. She hasn't been feeling sick for that long so I don't think it's anything serious. Right?
        She fell asleep as soon as Teo layed her on a hospital bed. We called for some doctors but they said they would prefer not to run any tests until she woke up. When will that be? I don't know.

Sorry, I've been trying to write this the last 3 hours but my sunny d keeps calling me. Orange juice is important, ok? Plus I'm really tired.