Chapter 43

Hi! How are you?

Noah's pov:
"No, baby please don't leave me." I said in tears. How could someone be so heartless?! She's a mother, a wife! She didn't deserve this. Ryan was supposed to be dead. Holding her lifeless body, it's something no husband should have to go through. "Please come back." I whispered, putting my head against hers. "Mommy! Mommy!" Esmé yelled. I looked up at her teary eyes and my heart dropped. Why does my baby girl have to go through this? Why? I shouldn't have left my 2 girls alone after the picture we saw. This is all my fault. "I shouldn't have left you. Please just come back. To Esmé, to me." I cried even harder. I can't lose the love of my life.

Teo's pov:
I felt tears streaming down my face. Noah had his arms around her back, holding her upright and I put mine on her head so that it didn't hang off his arms. Esmé was screaming for her mom. "Noah- let her go." I said in between sobs. "You can't let Esmé see this Noah." He gave me her motionless body and took Esmé downstairs. My heart fell to the floor. Her face was pale and her eyes had no gleam in them. It's like she didn't have a soul. I carried her bridal style up to the 3rd floor so the doctors could clean her up. Her arm fell off my hand and hung. I couldn't stop the tears. I felt my legs getting weak and I dropped to me knees. Ayla came over to comfort me. Everyone was crying. She was our world. She brought this family together. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have this happiness. A wife, a child... it was all her.

Kyla's pov:
I was numb. She was the only one who EVER knew what happened to me in that place. I couldn't even describe it to my husband. I don't know what to do without her. She lost her life to someone with so much hatred towards her because she would always protect me. And Ryan hated that. So he took her life because he couldn't take mine. This woman was my everything and now she's gone. It's like every piece of my heart just... died. I can't feel anything. She kept me going.

Aylas pov:
She was my sister. I've never felt such emptiness. And to see my niece and my brother screaming her name and uncontrollably crying... it breaks me. Eclipse was amazing. She created something impossible: a true family. Our lives were so dull until she showed up. She gave us happiness, love, and life. What do we do without her? I love her.

Cass' pov:
She saved me. Without Eclipse, I would be dead. I would've died at 7 years old. I wouldn't have had the chance to feel real love, experience high school, college, get married, have kids, none of it. I would've left this world as a child. To see her die and bleed out in front of her own daughter... it's heartbreaking. Terrifying. Traumatizing. Esmé didn't deserve that. Eclipse didn't deserve that. How can someone be so cruel to kill a mother in front of her 3 year old child? These kinds of things, they're something that should never happen to a family. Eclipse was loved so much and she had so much to live for.

Thalia's pov:
Poor Esmé. I can't even imagine, what it's like for Noah and Kyla. She had such a large effect on this family. She was the daughter I really never had and it hurts so much. Ryan was so heartless, so cruel. So evil! Why? How? How can someone do such a thing? Esmé is just a baby. And Zealand... oh my goodness. He saw this. He loved eclipse so much.

Jaxs pov:
My baby sis. My damn sister!! Why?! Why did he do this to us?! She was just so fragile. It hurts, it really fucking hurts. She was just so little. I'm gonna miss her so much. All these little ones, they're going to grow up without her. She shines light onto our lives. She's funny, smart, beautiful, badass, and her smart mouth... Eclipse is truly the most unforgettable and irreplaceable person ever. She's heaven with a little hell and it's what makes her, her. It's so hard knowing my son won't grow up knowing his aunt. She was and she IS the Wyatt family. She created this, and she owns it.

Liams pov:
I miss her so much. Yeah she hit me with a damn lamp and we played around a lot but I loved her with everything I had. She was my baby sister. I always had a baby sister and now, I don't know what to do without one. My niece needs her mother. Noah needs her. This family is lost without Eclipse. We can never forget this.

Ezras pov:
My only daughter. She was my whole world. I lost her once and I swore to everything and everyone I would never let her go again. I failed as a father. Zealand adored Eclipse more than anyone in this family. Hell, she died in front of her toddler. My baby girl is gone. I lost her mother, and I lost Eclipse twice. The pain is unbearable.

Emma's pov:
She was the light to our darkness. I may not have been actual family to her since I am Jaxs wife, but to me she was my sister. Everyone is going to miss her. The first day when she showed up, I instantly knew we were going to get along great. Yeah I pulled a gun on her for hurting Jax, but I still loved her. I love her. And I always will. Eclipse was the best person anyone could ask for.

Well I didn't put Zealands pov in here since he's only 9 so I did everyone else besides the kids. This is the end of the book. Thank you all for reading and I love you!!!!