Chapter 20

Ok so I have no idea what I'm going to do with this chapter but we'll see what automatically comes to mind.

Eclipses pov:
Having a look at this beautiful little girl, it breaks my heart. She didn't get tortured by a kidnapper...but by her own father. That's betrayal at its finest and it's something no child should ever go through. Now to break the news to my dad. He's going to be so mad at me. Which is why I took it upon myself to call a family meeting! This is gonna be fun.
I walked into the office, still wearing my clothes from yesterday. I didn't have the chance to change since I was with Cass all night and all this morning. Everyone was already there. Damn why does everyone always get here early? Anyways, back to the point. "Dad... Cass is staying here with us. Can you prepare a room for her?" I asked but more like demanded. No was not an answer. My dads eyes narrowed. "And why do you automatically assume I'll allow this Eclipse?" He said with an angry yet slightly calm tone. He never called me by my first name unless I was in trouble. "Dad! The girl has been abused for months, maybe years. She has broken ribs, internal bleeding and collateral damage to her lungs. I didn't get stabbed for nothing!" I yelled. My blood was boiling. "I understand her condition but what if she betrays us?! I will not set the lives of my family in danger Eclipse!" He screamed as he stood up from his chair. I couldn't hold it in. I let out an ear piercing scream that caused them all to put their hands over their ears. I marched over to my dad and grabbed him by the neck. I pushed him back, pinning him against the wall. "Do you not understand I've been through this?! I KNOW WHAT THAT GIRL WENT THROUGH!! And I will NOT and never allow her to go back. She is staying here with me and that's final! If you are going to disagree and tell me otherwise, then I'll take her, pack my stuff and leave and make sure you NEVER find me again! Do you understand?!" His eyes were wide and I felt someone pull on my waist. I turned around and elbowed them straight in the neck knocking the wind out of them. Jax fell to the floor gasping for air and Emma stood up alarmed.
She pulled a gun at me after I dropped on my knees to calm Jax. Jax caught his breath and stood up. He grabbed my hand and stood me up with him. "You shoot my sister and I will never forgive you." He said with so much anger in his voice. He wrapped one arm across my stomach so he knew I was close. Noah looked worried and stood next to my father. Thalia was just sitting on the arm chair covering her eyes. Liam looked shocked that a woman we trusted was holding a gun to me. Ayla was tearing up. Then there was me. Completely unphased. And the next thing I said was possibly my death wish. "Go ahead. I've had guns pulled on me to scare me for 11 damn years! I just got stabbed protecting a child I didn't know. Do I seem that heartless? I didn't hurt him that bad. But obviously he didn't know not to touch me when I'm mad so he did and got the punishment. So back off before I give you something to kill me about." Her eyes widened at my smart mouth. I guess she didn't expect me to be so calm about it. She probably was expecting me to cry and plead for my life. Hah nope! Sorry to disappoint you hun.
After that fiasco I went upstairs to shower and change. We forgave Emma since it's natural instinct to want to hurt someone who hurts your loved one.

    I put on a pretty black outfit and made my way downstairs

I put on a pretty black outfit and made my way downstairs. I planned on stopping in the kitchen to get something to eat before I went to see Cass in her hospital room. As i was trying to get the ice cream into a bowl I said screw it and just ate out of the tub. And yes before you yell at me, I am going to eat the entire tub so that no one eats after me. Plus, chocolate ice cream is the best. "Hey there beautiful" Noah said as he walked in and got a glass of water. He chuckled when he saw me eating the tub of ice cream and I glared at him. You don't judge me when I eat ice cream mister. "You know... you look really hot. With the high heels, the jacket, the tights leather pants.." he said as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter. I was disappointed I was interrupted from my ice cream but hey who cares? I got a beautiful man right here.
We had a little make out session before I told him I had to go. He gave me puppy dog eyes and I told him he could come with. I knocked on the door before entering so that in case she was changing, Noah wouldn't see her. "Hey Cass... how are you feeling?" I asked softly as I sat next to her on the bed. "Better. Ever since you saved me and killed my dad I've been sleeping better, eating better, I even feel happiness." She said with a smile. Noah went and sat on the couch beside the bed so that Cass wasn't bombarded with humans. "Well I'm off. I'm going to stop by and see Zealand before making my way to my dads office. Are you gonna be alright?" I asked. I was really hesitant to leave her alone every time I left. She nodded and Noah and I headed out.
"So what made you do it?" He asked me as we stepped down the stairs. "Do what?" I asked. I didn't understand what he meant. "What made you save her? You walked into a house not knowing if it was a trap set up by Ryan or a trick to capture your attention." "I never really thought of it like that." I replied with hesitation.

Oof well that's the tea ☕️
Also!! Attention please. I am publishing a new book so for tonight, I'm only going to publish chapters for the new book. Sorry but more chapters for this book will come out tomorrow.