Chapter 40

Damn. Chapter 40 already? So I'm not gonna do many more chapters, we're getting very close to the end of the book. That being said, let's go.

Eclipses pov:
       Noah and I haven't really had that conversation. I mean, yeah, it hasn't been a whole month yet but seriously. I am not sure if I want my daughter growing up around this. Of course I can't take her from her own family like my mother did to me, but I have to protect her somehow. But what if something happens to me and she's all alone? What if Noah doesn't want to leave and we get stuck in this life? I wasn't really planning on meeting Noah and falling in love with him when I joined this thing. I guess we all have our ways of screwing up.
      "Eclipse? Eclipse!" Ayla screamed. I was probably too caught up in my thoughts because I didn't realize we arrived in France. We went back to the house we originally stayed at in France and this time, brought Zealand and Thalia. If the French wanna attack us in our own homes with a baby, we'll do the same. Of course not with children because unlike them, we have a heart. We're going to attack all of their bases, and warehouses and burn all of their money. Let this be a warning to other gangs and mafias.
      Everyone woke up ready to get this shit over with. We got dressed and headed downstairs to eat.

Ignore the phone case, necklace, glasses, and jacket

     Eclipse why the hell are you in heels again? Welp that's a question I really can't answer. Stupid. Same person. Shit. Anyways, we loaded up our essentials and hid weapons and gadgets all over our bodies. I even got a lipstick taser! Haha this'll be fun. I went downstairs after getting dressed and went into the living room where everyone was waiting. Hey, I take longer because I get sick a lot.
     "No. Absolutely not." Teo said with a strict voice. "What?" I asked, generally confused. "What's with the top? Get a jacket." He said with finality. Lord, guy best friends am I right? Idiots. "Teo shut up. I'm fine and it's hot anyways. I don't need to run around in a leather jacket and make myself tired, remember: baby dummie. I can't be tired." I argued back. Without giving him time to answer, I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed to my truck. I put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans and turned the truck on. I waited for Noah and Ayla to come and once they did, I put my earpiece in and sped off.
      When we reached the warehouse, they had extra guards. In fact, the 10 (including Carson) of us were outnumbered and there's only 2 entrances. These guys are smarter than we thought. Instead of 2 guards per entrance, it was 6. That's 12. My dad picked out 6 of the entire group to deal with both entrances. One by one though. "Teo, Kyla, Ayla, Noah, Eclipse, and Jax, go!" He said through our earpieces. We met up at a tree and took down the first 6 guards and then went to the other entrance to get the others.
      We didn't have an issue finding the main area since we had been here before. When we got there, the whole pack was together. Perfect. By now all 600 of our men were here and surrounding the warehouse, waiting for our orders. We stayed in the dark hallway until everyone's backs were turned. These idiots didn't even have weapons with them... or so we thought. 300 of our men were ordered to come in since there were only 100 guys in this room. Everyone held up their guns once the men caught up and we barged in. They all got on their knees and put their hands behind their backs. We checked every one of them until I got to the leader. I put my gun to his head and started checking his pockets in the front of his jeans. I turned around to tell the others he was clear and I felt a sting in my right thigh.
     "AH!" I yelled in pain. This bitch stabbed me! "vous sert la bonne chienne" he said with a smirk. (Serves you right bitch.) I turned around and shot him in the arm making him drop the knife then I shot him in both legs and then the nuts. No one touches me. "Oh really? Chienne! (Bitch) that's what I thought." I replied with a laugh. He grunted in pain and then I banged his head on my knee to knock him out.
      "You good?" Ayla asked as I walked over to her. I nodded my head and put my gun back into the back of my jeans. Everyone was a little out of breath. I went over to the fridge by a hallway to get a bottle of water. The fridge was full so I threw one to the others. I closed the fridge and felt someone put their hand over my mouth and throw their arm around my stomach, pulling me back. I thought of what to do quickly and immediately got an idea. I threw my foot out and banged the fridge, catching everyone's attention. "You little bitch!" I heard him yell. I felt something sharp go into my lower back. Really? This bitch stabbed my again? I heard a gunshot and felt whatever it was, come out of my back. I turned around and saw a long sharp knife in the hands of the leader.
      Thankfully they shot him before the knife could go deeper into my back and injure baby E. To unconfuse you, her name starts with an E but Noah and I aren't telling anyone until she's born. I heard Ayla call my name but it was fuzzy. My vision started to blur and I felt light headed. I put my hands on my stomach for safety and then I felt the cold hard ground. I didn't black out but I also couldn't hear right or see clearly. What the hell is happening to me?

Ok so I was serious when I said I won't be giving out her daughters name. Hehe arent I just amazing? But her name does start with and E, that's for sure. And I already have her name picked out, so don't think I'm still deciding on E names. I think you all will like it though.