Chapter 2

Omg guys I've already got 11 reads in one day! I appreciate all of you reading even tho it's probably boring so far. Anyways let's get into Chapter 2 already!

      Eclipse's pov:
(December 13th)
    11 years... it's been 11 years. Most people would not survive this kind of torture for 2 years, let alone 11. I'm so proud of Kyla. I bet you're wondering: 'Who the hell is Kyla?' Well to answer your question, Kyla Angel is my best friend. She was abducted by Ryan 5 months after me. I still remember the day he brought her here...
Flashback to October 8th:
      I heard cries of torture. They were piercing through my head. My ears were ringing. How could someone be so violent? I don't even know what this man wants but all I can ask is why me? Why did he take me? Then I saw her. Short blonde hair in little pigtails, dark green eyes. She was wearing the cutest little navy blue dress. It really brought out her golden hair.
     "It'll be ok, just breathe," I told her. She calmed down and looked at me. "What's your name?" She asked. I replied, "My name is Eclipse, what's yours?" "Kyla... how long have you been here?" I didn't know what to tell her. All I could think about at this moment was what if she had an actual family? Brothers, sisters, parents. Of course I only had my mother but she still looked out for me. But this girl... she seems like she just wants to go home. I mean every child would want that but she's different. She tilted her head waiting for me to answer her question, so I did. "5 months" I said calmly. Then she asked the worst question... "Has he hurt you for 5 months straight?" I nodded simply. I didn't want to answer that question with words.
      Then he walked into the room. He was wearing a suit and a gas mask. I feared of him hurting Kyla. I don't know why but I felt a pull. Like she needed protection, so I did the stupidest thing ever. I told her to get under the bed and stay there until I told her otherwise. I couldn't see his face but by the way he tightened his posture I knew he just got angry. He walked forward and I backed up until I felt the cold wall hit my back. The next thing I knew there was a long sharp knife in his hand. Then I heard that piercing scream. I shut my eyes and when I opened I realized... those aren't my screams. "HELP ME ECLIPSE!!!" Kyla! I looked next to me and she wasn't under the bed. I started breathing heavy. The walls were caving in. His men had her. They had Kyla in their grasp...
      When I woke up, I felt a huge pain in my left thigh. I looked at my leg and moved the edge of the shorts Ryan had gave me and saw the deepest, largest cut he ever gave me. It started at my inner left thigh then across it, and stopped down at my ankle. I choked on my breath and my first thought was where is Kyla? I looked over at her bed and there she was. She was facing me, sleeping. She had this worried expression on her face. I tried to get up and walk to her but I fell to the floor instantly. I grabbed onto the wall and dug my nails so hard that they broke and blood was dripping down my hand. I managed to get up and get over to her bed. I sat down and gently woke her.
     "Are you ok Kyla?" She opened her dark green eyes. She started sitting up and as soon as she saw my leg she freaked out. She started crying uncontrollably and her breathing quickened. I knew if I didn't calm her she would have a panic attack. I hugged her and she tensed a little before hugging me back. I broke the hug then moved the blanket to examine her body and make sure she wasn't hurt like I was. I saw black bruises all over her. She was wearing shorts that stopped right under her bottom and a yellow spaghetti strap tank top like every other girl here. I lifted her shirt just enough to see her stomach. She winced and I knew this is where the pain was coming from. There were multiple cuts on her some still bleeding, others dried up. They weren't done like the knife on my leg. These were caused by an exacto knife. I pulled down her top and told her to get up so we aren't late for breakfast. If you're late you get punished... bad.
      When we made it to the room, Ryan glared at me. I was limping like crazy at the open cut down my entire left leg. Now and then I would almost fall and grip onto Kyla who was supporting my waist to help me stay up. I saw nothing but anger in his eyes. I don't know what it was but something froze me and told me not to move any further. Kyla looked at me with a sad face and mouthed for me to walk and sit down. Then Ryan stood up and made his way over. I noticed Kyla move closer to my side out of the corner of my eye and felt her grip on my waist go tighter. Ryan then walked right past me but stopped and whispered into me ear, "I will see you in my office later little one." He walked out leaving me to shiver at the tone of his voice. I was so scared at that point. Everything went black.
       Back to the present (December 13th)
Just remembering that day makes me shiver. I was just sitting in my room when Kyla walked in. Her face was bruised and she had a few cuts on each cheek. What caught my attention was the cut straight down her right eye. Her eyeball was fine but her eyelid was cut too. Then I noticed another cut on her arm. She probably was trying to protect her eye. She walked over to me and sat down on my bed. "Don't worry Rae Rae, I'll be fine!" Yes Rae Rae is childish but my full name is Eclipse Rae Wyatt. Rae or Rae Rae is what people call me. As for Ryan, pfft. His nickname for me is either sl*t, h*e, or any other insulting name he can come up with. He walked into the room and Kyla immediately crossed her arms around her stomach. He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me out of the room, down the hall, to his office.
     *BLOOD WARNING!*
He through me onto the floor, then closed and locked the door. He pulled out a gun and held it right next to my throat. I wasn't really worried about it cause I knew he wouldn't. "I'm in a good mood today so let's see...what should I do to you?" He said in a evil, happy tone then made a smirk. He rubbed his hand down his short white old man beard. Then he said excitedly "I have an idea! Why don't I give you something you will never forget. This way you can always remember me." He walked over to his desk and pulled out the kind of knife you use to skin fish before cooking them. I hitched on my breath and at that point I was speechless. He walked back over to me and held the knife right on top of my stomach, close to my breasts.
        I couldn't scream, I couldn't cry. The only thing I could do was clutch onto the little hope I had that kept me going. The hope that I would eventually get out. My tank top was lifted right under my breasts and he was carving something across my abdomen. He had this happy smile like when a child opens a Christmas present. Then I realized... it'll be Christmas in almost 10 days. I always dreamed of having a Christmas surrounded by friends and family, sharing the joy that children have knowing they are loved. I never knew my dad.
       When I entered my room I finally had the chance to look at my stomach. I asked Kyla to tell me what it said and what she said halted my breathing and scarred me for life. "Here lies a mark of unforgettable pain."

     Hey guys! I know this chapter was long but I tried to fit the flashback and a little imagery of her life right now into one chapter. If you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know. I love you all and thank you for reading!! See you in chapter 3 ❤️🥰