Chapter 33

Hey! How's everyone doing?

Eclipses pov:
      I mean it when I say this man was meant for me. I can't picture myself with anyone else. "You may kiss the bride." And with that, he kissed me. We went over to the tables that were set up. Everything was white and blue since we're by the ocean. My dad walked up to the mic to make the toast. Not gonna lie, it felt a little weird in front of  my dads mafia friends.
       "Not even a year ago, did I think my daughter would ever come back to me. That day when she showed up in my office and told me she was my daughter, I lost it. She's the most stunning woman ever and she makes an even more beautiful bride. Noah is a very lucky young man. Knowing that my daughter could've been a mother, that experience was taken from both of them by someone who's caused so much pain to our family. Hopefully we all get that chance again. To find happiness. Love. So raise your glasses, to the beautiful couple right here." He said with a smile.
        It was a line of words. After my dad, Jax and Liam fought for who goes next. It was a good laugh to everyone. Out of annoyance, Mateo went and I kicked the two boys in their nuts for being stupid. "I haven't known you very long but I love you so much. You're strong, beautiful, determined, and I love your smart mouth. I'm happy for you Rae." Teo never fails to make me smile. Then of course Jax haha! "Hey baby sis! Congrats to Noah and Rae Rae for getting married. I love you Noah, you're my best friend, but I love her more haha. Eclipse from what you've been through, I don't know how you did it. I'm so proud of you, and I'm sure you will make an excellent mom to my future nieces or nephews." He smiled.
        I swear Liam is so amazing. He tripped over a chair chasing Emma and pulled her down. He used it to an advantage and walked up to the mic. What family was I born into? "Hey little one. Sometimes I can be clumsy and stupid, but one thing I am very clear of, is that you're amazing. You never disappoint this family and you never disappoint me. When the doctor told me we lost a new member of our family, my heart broke. I know our heartbreak is nothing compared to yours, but we all understand. I love you both so much." I just started crying. Ayla gave me a napkin to wipe my tears but I declined.
       "I'm happy to have a sister. Noah is ok but even with him, I've always wanted a sister. I had Emma but we don't have the same bond that I do with Eclipse. I love you both so much and I'm sorry for your loss. But I want you both to know you'll always have me." Ayla smiled at us. She walked over to me and gave me a tight hug. I love this girl. And now it was Kyla's turn. Im so happy she got to be with me through this. "Eclipse, we both lost hope in there. You let Ryan cut your body up all the time and touch you whenever he wanted, just to protect me. I feel so guilty that I became your best friend. You could've died over a thousand times and it would've all been for me. I love you more than anything Eclipse." We both started crying. Well, I already was but now she is too. Emotional day for us all!!
      "I was a random child with an abusive dad. Eclipse is the first one to ever help me. She took me out of that place not even knowing or caring who I was. That shows she has the purest and kindest heart. I've never met someone like her. Even though it's bad, I'm glad my dad abused me. Because then I wouldn't have met Eclipse, and Noah, and everyone. I'm really grateful she found me that day. I love you Eclipse." Cass said and she tried to hold back tears. I swear the emotions today are going to be be death of us.
       Here goes Thalia. I know for sure this one will make me cry. "Sweetie, I know I'm not your mother. And I know I can never take her place, but I have hope that you can see me in a motherly way. You really are the daughter I never had haha. Ever since you came into our lives, you've given us life, and happiness that we didn't feel before. We've always been a happy and joyful family, but there was something missing. And that something is you my dear. I really do love you, and Noah should be bowing down because you are a queen and you must be treated as such." She said softly, the last part she said strictly. "Oh trust me Thalia, she'll definitely be treated like a queen." Noah replied giving me a wink. "Noah!! Not here!" I yelled at him and him him in the arm. "Thalia, my mother was taken from me and I didn't even know. You are the closest thing I have to one. Yes, no one can replace the woman who took care of me for 6 years, but you will always have a place in my heart." Once I said that she bursted into tears. I kinda feel bad for my dads friends. They're seeing the whole familia break down haha!
        "A toast to my beautiful wife. She truly is gorgeous and I couldn't imagine my life without her. I said most of what I needed to in our vows but Eclipse... you're my world. And everyone is right, you'll be the perfect mother. No matter what happens I'll always be by your side. I love you more than anything. Our miscarried child will always be in our hearts, and we can never forget how that happened but we can at least move on from the hatred and sadness it brought us. To the most amazing woman ever created, I love you." We all raised our glasses. This was the most perfect day ever.

Aww I love their family bond and how they're so close! Man why can't my family be like that?